AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)

Go down 
+9
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Grimmjow j.
Madara Uchiha
Gaijin
Miharu Hachiko
Raita Kurokaji
Rukia Kuchiki
Tenten
Ichigo kurosaki
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 am

I stood watching Miharu do as she did but i knew i could do nothing. Even though i had taken this pill I was still very weak and incapable of keeping Miharu from doing anything."Damn..." I said as i stumbled to higher ground staying out of Miharus jutsu.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 am

(Holy Crap Miharu that was awesome reply)

Getting more angry the longer he looked at the emo demon guy who pale as hell and eyes cat like and green. Naruto turned his attention to Aizen and grew two more tails. The Kyuubi was releasing more of his power the angrier Naruto got towards the enemy. But felt the dark energy coming from Ichigo or Hichigo is what he seemed now. The orange haired guy was just like him too a host to a monster.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Picture2-1

"Yes Naruto use my power kill all that stand in your way get the orange haired one with the white mask first" The Kyuubi laughed. His influence was getting stronger on his host. The boy will be his to control alone.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Kyuubi_3

Naruto rushed at Hichigo he was going to help him by ripping off that mask while he only had three tails. Breaking through the prison surrounding Hichigo the fox's chakra kept leaking out of his body. Naruto's claws scratched Hichigo's mask in hopes it will release Ichigo. Energy bursted from Naruto's Body.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 0
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:59 pm

(Nicely done everyone! this is getting interesting .__.)

-Ulquiorra-
Ulquiorra remained standing on top of a partially destroyed building only to have witness Naruto’s quick increase in power level as he reduced most of Ulquiorra’s black cero with his Rasengan causing a less big explosion. With the same bored expression he summoned another Relampago waiting to strike Naruto once the smoke cleared around the area he stood.

He would then hear shouts coming from Tobirama as he warned the others to run..afterwards creating a technique where thousands of water missiles kept getting approaching closer to Ulquiorra. He refused to dodge a simple approach so instead of moving he raised his hand again shooting out another cero but a green one this time, observing the thousands that remained he moved his hand on all directions making sure he blasted every single missile with that same cero. Impatient to get this over with Ulquiorra jumped down the building only to have disappeared from view and reappearing several feet away creating another Relampago. He didn’t care anymore if those who were close got severely damaged, Ulquiorra just wished for this battle to end quickly as he was not the type of character who wanted to quarrel with many. Forgetting his objective he began “Lanza del Relámpago” he growled as he had some difficulty controlling its trajectory when he tossed his javelin-like weapon at the spot where Tenten and the others stood, making its way it headed with tremendous acceleration in which that if no one was to stop it..it would produce an incredibly-destructive explosion that could possibly wipe out everyone around the city.

-Hichigo-

As he continued to accelerate towards Mayuri and Hashirama covered in black flames he showed no fear in his eyes but that same demonic psychotic look of excitement as he rushed at them. Hashirama then called out a jutsu as he moved his hands about creating a number of signs before shouting out the words Wood Style: cage of the gods, at that moment Hichigo extended out his blade only to have it bind from some of the sprouted roots. More seemed to go around his body as it made it almost impossible to move around, however Hichigo still showed no fear from this tactic that Hashirama used “Hmph! Is this all you got! Defeating you might become easier than I had imagined” he yelled out laughing as his spiritual pressure started to increase. Suddenly Naruto showed up in his Ninetail-cloak form barely scratching a piece of his mask off before Hichigo enclosed himself with black flames to get rid of the roots and make a quick leap away from Naruto. Looking back at Naruto, Hichigo grinned holding one side of his face where Naruto scratched off “Hehe nice attempt you little brat” he said glaring at him from several steps afar “You got me by surprise..I’ll give you that but..don’t let that stick to your head for long for I AM INVINSIBLE!!HAHAHAHAH!!” he yelled out before puking loads of white substance which covered around his eyes and body quickly. After the transformation was done Hichigo came out looking more hollow-like with a hole in his chest and longer orange hair. He stood there growling and hissing holding his Zanpakutou not flinching, talking, or making a move as he stared at Hashirama and Naruto.

(sorry for the vids..for some reason my pics didnt want to upload xP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:17 pm

(This is exciting I'm practically out of my chair lol)

Naruto staring down Hichigo now all three tails moving Kyuubi could see Hichigo through Naruto's influenced eyes. "Hichigo your not as invincible as you say you are...my power will crush you...However I have more of a desire to kill anything else" Kyuubi roared as another tail began to grow the more Naruto got angry. The final stage of his fourth tail caused a strange transformation to Naruto's body as Well making him look more fox like. The Controlled Naruto growled at Hichigo now as more energy leaked from Naruto's body breaking down nearby objects and the gapping hole in the ground when he stomped.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Kyuubi-7

The Fox now has complete control over Naruto now that has happened Naruto will attack anything even allies. Kyuubi laughed at the Hollow's reaction to Naruto's attack towards his mask. It was obvious the Hollow was afraid to lose that mask. "Give me your soul Naruto and I will destroy for you" The fox's tempting offer got Naruto to agree.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Kyuubi-8

Now Naruto will fight with Hichigo against Mayuri and the other guy to which he doesn't know. "How's this Hichigo we kill them first then get who ever we want afterwards" Kyuubi laughed. The Fox will destroy anything when he is in control and now that he is he will fight with Hichigo against the other two behind him.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Kyuubi_Picture

The fox allowed himself to be seen by Hichigo as he could see the Hollow inside of Ichigo which he looked to be more human like then the fox thought. A disguise rather than a form. He was paler then hell though worse then the first pale guy.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Normal_Kyuubi

(Here I am trying to help Ichigo and I end up like him controlled -_-' lol)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Madara
Madara growled darkly looking over he smirked as he saw the nine tailed fox. Madara flashed in front of the nine tailed fox his eyes spinning with the sharingan . "You will fight for what ever side I command you too." Madara said he knew he alone could take full control of the nine tailed fox as he did in the shinobi war. His sharingan eyes would pierce into the Nine tailed foxes taking full control of the beast. "Return to your prison in this child." Madara said darkly

Minato Namikaze
The fourth hokage smirked as he pulled a few kuni from his pouch these kuni were different than normal ones and were marked along the handle and each had 3 prong blades instead of the normal single blade. He began throwing them at Aizen each with expert power and marksmanship.

Hashirama Senju
The first stood waiting for the hallow to make a move. He was smart and had a plan for any thing the man could throw at him but not if madara could not deal with the beast Naruto was becoming.

Tobirama Senju
Performing a single hand sign he glared. "Water style: Dragon of the roaring rapids!" A huge dragon materialized out of the precipitation in the air and roared rushing at the javelin flying at them it opened its mouth swallowing the javelin whole it curled into a ball and exploded around the javelin taking the full effect of the hit.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:42 pm

(I find it hilarious how Miharu told everyone to get the hell out or die....and everyone is still fighting...Just you all better not blame me when you die a painful death from lava, don't say I never warned you! Well I guess that just means I'm pretty much going to murdering you all .___.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:12 pm

(Hmm good point with speed like mine though I'm sure i could escape the lava lol Madara Kyuubi will not be Silenced lol)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow j.

Grimmjow j.

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Aizen
It angered Aizen to see Madara leave to control this fox kid since Madara thinks he could do whatever he wants and ignore him, but first he needed to get rid of this other guy that took the similar appearance to Naruto. Aizen watch Minato throw these looking knife things at him and to his right Miharu started to explode Lava everywhere with this sort of jutsu. Aizen Hougyoku started to activate even more surrounding his body with that white coat, becoming Hollow, and his eye color started to turn a violet color instead of a bronze. Aizen shift his sword to the right and left to send the kunai in the opposite direction to where he stand, and Aizen charged to the fourth Hokage with a tremendous velocity than usual preparing to strike.

Grimmjow
*Pushing aside pieces of the building that tumbled down on Grimmjow as he collided with the buildings, Grimmjow blink several times to get a better visual of Miharu to figure out that she was doing some kind of jutsu that trembled the very ground that he stand on. Grimmjow didn’t dare runaway since he never run away from a fight before, so Grimmjow force his body to move towards Miharu. Holding the orb tightly he made his way through some of the lava, burning some of his flesh, and charge to Miharu. *
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:18 pm

This was the last source of power of her jutsu, she would be able to summon nothing more from now on, and with her body stitched up and new organs it would take her time to heal and adjust, she didn't have nearly enough strength to fight Grimmjow hands on hands. Well aware if she didn't get out of here now, one single hit from Grimmjow and she was done for good, and with everyone else fighting she couldn't rely on anyone to help her, they were either busy or injured. So now she knew she was to accept her own fate as she stood there as Grimmjow came towards her, not moving and would allow him to use the orb on her.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:51 pm

I watched as my best friend Miharu was having a bit of trouble. My strength returning for the most part I appeared behind Grimmjow and Kicked him in the side of the head sending him flying into a nearby mountain side. My eyes were spinning glowing red as my fox ears and tail appeared. I looked up at Miharu surrounded in black flame."You will not die here!" I yelled. I stood there waiting for the blue Espada to return. I was now fighting along side my friend, even if she thought she was alone. Not only had i been told to protect her the choice had already been made long ago in the village orphanage.

~flashback~
Miharu and Raita had met out in the park for the second time. Raita even though seeing a gruesome scene accepted the girl."Friends?" Raita asked. Miharu looked at the girl oddly for a moment before nodding."Friends."she said.

~End flashback~

"Friends?" I said as I looked at Miharu who looked like she was about to croak.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 am

Laying on the ground after being thrown down by Miharu, Mayuri could only watch as the scene unfolded before him. He felt no pain, but his body had reached its limit after hitting the ground as many of the stitches in his chest were torn. Even so, he attempted to stand, but only managed to sit upright. "Raita...take care of Lanna...Miharu, until I recover; I shouldn't be long." With his little remaining strength, he called Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou to his side, and had it swallow him whole. His reiatsu was still intact, so he would have his zanpakuto be both his sword and shield. Inside its belly, he would be able to recover more quickly and return to the battlefield once again. Rearing back, Ashisogi Jizou let out an ear-piercing scream and once again charged towards Grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 am

(That's just nasty o___O)

Miharu smirked when Raita came in to aid her now taking care of the Espada but it was still raining down lava everywhere and soon it would reach the ground where everyone would get enveloped and burn to death. She liked the idea of getting assistance but still if Raita and Mayuri both stayed surely they would all die like her.
"Friends." With a grin plastered on her face she reached into her pouch taking out a chakra pill and swallowed it increasing her chakra by a little, but it was enough to give her strength to cast one more jutsu.
Forming hand signs once more she slammed her hands down into the ground.
"Doton Doryuuheki No Jutsu!" now from the ground a large wall of rock appeared hard and solid that not only went up but curved into a C shape so it would protect anyone behind it which was everyone besides Raita and Grimmjow who were fighting. This would give her and Mayuri enough time to recover their injuries and would hold out until the lava on the ground would go around the wall and eat them. As for the lava that shot from the sky, the wall protected them from it for now. As much as she wanted to help her childhood friend Raita and keep her in the barrier as well, she had all her chakra and was not harmed, she had the biggest chance of surviving out of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:34 am

(Oh crap lava ground ok that's gross Mayuri lol)

Noticing the ground was changing Kyuubi made Naruto move to higher ground breaking eye contact with Madara and grab Hichigo so he wouldn't burn either but left Madara there figuring he could handle himself as he shook off the Uchiha's control using the boy's chakra to disrupt it. Once Kyuubi got them to higher ground he looked down at Madara and growled realizing the Uchiha. "Hmm...this kids will power is more then you can control Madara Uchiha...I no longer listen to the likes of you" Kyuubi said in a laughing tone. Kyuubi's power leaked more but four tails still remained the leak was for jutsus to which he can use Naruto's. He quickly made hand signs and summoned clones. "Madara I'll kill whom ever I please...and I listen to no one" Kyuubi growled at Madara.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Naruto-7

Lifting his head up towards the sky Kyuubi brought the four tails towards his mouth and chakra formed there. Growling came from the back of Kyuubi's throat as he charged up this attack. He was plaining to fire it at anyone in the way. Kyuubi lifted his head towards the Chakra ball he made and swallowed it.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Naruto000000000000

Shortly after swallowing the chakra ball he looked down towards the Fourth Hokage and fired at him instead of Madara. "However Fourth Hokage pisses me off...Madara I'll kill him first instead of you" Kyuubi growled.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 ThKyuubi_Naruto_Ship__42_by_NakedVo
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 pm

(Naaarrruuutooooo Madara made the fox go back inside of you. Hish sharingan can do that it says he controled the nine tails back when it attacked Konoha.)

I smirked at Miharu when she said the word "friends" as the two of use did long ago. She then put up some sort of wall thing to protect everyone as the lava poored out onto the ground. I then watched as Mayuri went after Grimmjow making me pouts slightly."So much for me saving the day..." I said. I then stood there waiting to be of use once more.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 pm

may sacu join the rp? even though im not to sure whats going on ^^")
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

(well you might wanna find out watch going on before you join...kinda hectic in here...lots of different parts to it too.)
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 pm

( *sighs* that means more reading... but ok i guess thank chu raita-nyuu!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 pm

(I mentioned he broke eye contact and used Naruto's chakra to break free but I could make it where Naruto controls four tails now lol)
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:13 pm

(ah well that kinda helps me with whats going on... i think...)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow j.

Grimmjow j.

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm

(Here's more for you to read Sacura LOL)

Smashing through piles of rocks and crashing into buildings, Grimmjow was thrown again but this time by the red head girl. Weak from his body being torn apart during the fight with Miharu, Grimmjow didn’t have the speed to dodge the attack so he had trouble to get back up again. Once he force himself to get back up he manage to see a big caterpillar baby thing charging towards him, with the little strength he had left Grimmjow used one last Desegarron to the zanpakuto of Mayuri. Lighting only one of his claws he send it with great velocity and Grimmjow landed on his knees as he waited to see the result.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 pm

(you forgot to post as Aizen Gimmy.)
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Madara growled looking up at the falling Lava that had grown heaver as the time went on. "Looks like its time we pull out and take this battle to some were less melting" Madara whistled and the Hokage all jumped to where madara was standing. They jumped onto the nearest building looking down at the area. "Take care of the volcano would you?" The first and second Hokage nodded and each performing hand signs "Water style: waters of life!" "Wood style: Forest of rage!" As they each slamed there hands onto the ground there was an explosion from the ground as huge great oaks ripped up fuled by the waters of the second hokage they stood to the heavans forming a solid barrior about a few thousand trees thick between the battle and the lava. "The lava will be routed to the river." The first hokage said looking back to madara. Madara nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:16 pm

(Grimmjow you forgot Aizen lol)

While standing on the top of the building Kyuubi was still trying to shake off Madara's glaze however it was controlling some of him. Naruto gained his control as he looked down towards Aizen now. "AIZEN" Naruto roared charging at him avoiding the lava areas as he seen the man was trying to kill the fourth Hokage. Jumping into the fight between Aizen and Minato, Kyuubi unleashed more chakra making him grow two more tails making six now. Bones of Kyuubi surrounded to Chakra fox form Naruto was. The six tails moved while Naruto stood there staring down Aizen now Kyuubi gained full control again but he was fighting only to kill Aizen not Caring if the Fourth Hokage was there.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 3390912418_8e3f8e0cf7
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:07 am

(sorry for not posting sooner! I never come on during weekdays -.-' whoa, I missed one epic post after another! my head is spinning from having to read so much..... even though I also skimmed........ oh well, back to the party!)

-Dark Rukia-
She snarled somewhat at the response that Hiyori gave her. 'The sure arrogance of this child! How predictable!' she echoed in her head. "Fine, if you want me to go first.... I'll do it. But be assured that I won't go easy." Jumping to the sky she landed in the sky, as most shinigami or arrancar could do.
A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Ichigo10
She then sliced at the air, causing a multitude of black miasma like blades to project themselves toward Hiyori. "Have fun with that!" she called out tauntingly. Assuming that if she could deflect all of those, Dark Rukia went on the safe side and brought her scythe closer, preparing herself to defend in case Hiyori tried anything sneaky. "See this Rukia? Even you aren't this thoughtful when it comes to thinking ahead in battle. You may learn a thing or two."
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:57 am

I watched as the Lava became no more and shook my head rushing forward towards where grimmjow was. I simply walked up behind him, my fox ears twitching in anger. I then placed my sword at his spine. "Yield or die."I said with a growl. my black and red eyes spinning causing the trees and rocks around us to float in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next