AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)

Go down 
+9
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Grimmjow j.
Madara Uchiha
Gaijin
Miharu Hachiko
Raita Kurokaji
Rukia Kuchiki
Tenten
Ichigo kurosaki
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

I screamed as I almost got hit, but not only that, the impact was so great that I was sent flying backwards into another building. As my back impacted the wall of the building, I was knocked unconscious with escruciating pain. My body laid there now in a position where I was sort of kneeling at first then eventully fell backwards positioning me in a form of leaning my back on the wall with my head facing downward as I was sitting on my butt and my legs laid there in a sort of laid to the side, but not broken. I may have been seriously injured, but thanks to my angel bell, nothing was broken or misplaced. My knees were scraped by the concrete floor as well from the landing.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:15 am

-Dark Rukia-
Swiftly dodging to the side so she wouldn't get hit, she looked back at Hichigo and snarled "Watch where you are throwing baka! If you almost hit me again I'll sever your head from your neck and play ball with it!" She then remembered she was in the middle of a fight with Toshiro and quickly flash stepped a few feet away just before Toshiro slashed for her midriff. "You need to keep your attention on our fight and not any of theirs." Toshiro said bluntly. Dark Rukia growled ferociously, then smirked. "I'm growing bored of playing with you.... I need to fight some one more.... CHALLENGING." Toshiro looked at her confusedly, then his eyes grew wide, he gasped... and blood exited his mouth. Dark Rukia had flash stepped and slashed her scythe right down his chest, with one point of her scythe barely missing his stomach when it pierced his skin. "Don't worry.... you'll survive.... I just want to play with some one else for a while... ok? Have fun laying on ground, enjoy the show!" She then pulled her scythe away and let go of Toshiro's captains cloak. As he fell to the ground, all the ice faded. Once she was sure that he wouldn't get up, but he would still live, she then walked slowly toward Hichigo, just to give him a piece of her mind for almost hitting her with that cero. While walking, she licked her scythe and relished the thought of slicing another victim.

-Rukia-
"No! Captain Hitsugaya! Let me take control! Stop! Relinquish your hold on my body!" Rukia screamed in some dark, space within her mind. Suddenly, Dark Rukia appeared and smirked. "I don't want to yet..... or ever! You'd have to kill me to take control...... but you can't. Because, if you kill me, you kill yourself!" Following this came malicious laughter and then Dark Rukia disappeared. Rukia fell to her knees and wept silently.

(Whoa! I've gotten more violent recently! -shrug- I don't know why though. Oh well. Watch out! Dark Rukia is ready to kill! Gomen Toshiro-kun TTATT)
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 pm

( daaaaannnnngggg!!!!you guys write a lot!!!!!xPP I don't really wanna read em all xPP )
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Madara
Madara glared down at the man he thought was Ichigo. "Watch it fool I am on your side!" Madara noticed the mask and growled. "Looks like I have to step in." Madara looked to the first and second hokage. "Go you two know what to do." Each nodded and vanished from place.
Tobirama Senju
The second Hokage Tobirama Senju appeared in front of Tenten he looked back at her and nodded lightly. "Looked like you could use a little back up." He said looking at Ulquiorra. "You will not harm a ninja of the leaf!" He said glaring at the green eyes man.
Hashirama Senju
The first Hokage Hashirama Senju appeared infront of Ichigo saying nothing he stood there looking into the dark eyes of the man. "Madara fights for the same cause as you why do you seek destruction?" He said darkly pulling a kuni from his pouch.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Suddenly in an outburst Miharu's eyes widened as her body began to twitch, her mouth gaping open as loud screams escaped in a cry of pain. Out from her mouth began to pour out a black looking substance that would float in the air, as Miharu began to puke it out of her body with force almost beginning to even choke on it if it didn't come out quick enough. Finally the black chakra seeped from her mouth as Miharu collapsed onto her back on the ground, looking completely dead and a lifeless corpse, the light from her eyes fading. Now blood began to drip from her eyes...As the chakra looked almost like it had a mind of its own and even alive as it hovered over the girls body moving around however it felt until it lowered itself and began to form a big hole out of the blob, which then began to look like it was eating Miharu but actually surrounding her. Kotsune had broke free, but he was not strong enough to take his wolf form unless he had a body of his own, since Miharu used half of his jutsu he wasn't as strong, but that didn't mean he was weak, oh no...
As it consumed the woman, the life shot back into her eyes turning her pupils black and the iris a crimson vermilion. Underneath her eyes grew a black mark that looked like a boomerang shape. Her hair grew longer and a more maroon color than it's original brown. Her finger nails turned into claws and synced in with her skin. Her original canine teeth, as sharp as they were before, became even sharper now. Her body rolled over onto her stomach, picking herself up now capable of feeling her arms and all the pain felt like a tiny little poke. Of course, since Kotsune had made that bargain with her of making her body consisted of ashes, since she used it, now that he was in control, the body was completely solid and penetrable. Though, considering Kotsune was now in charge, Grimmjow wouldn't be able to even hurt him.
Miharu's hair draped over her eyes, her smile wicked and full of evil, being in his presence could make anyone tremble if they had come across him before. A giggle escaped her lip at first, only instead her voice wasn't the same...It sounded like his...She was gone, gone in a deep slumber, she would sleep, while he had some fun.
"Hehehehehe....HAHAHAHAH!" Kotsune couldn't control his laughter, he was so happy to be in control, of course he wasn't completely free, as much as he wished it, but this was more than enough, and he was planning to take all the advantage it came with.
Wiping Miharu's hair back, he looked directly into the eyes of her previous opponent and knew this was who was creating all the girls tension.
"I want to thank you, whoever the fuck you are. You made Miharu angry, and when she's very angry, she gets wound up, and it makes my blood pump like it use to when I felt my own hands dig into human bodies and listen to their orgasmic screams!!! It got me wild! I CAN MURDER AGAIN!!" Kotsune took insane to a entire new level beyond normal psycho's, he combined his sexual urges with his murdering intentions, as well as the feeling of love. He loved it all...He began to tremble, he couldn't hold in his excitement...He wanted to burst!
As one of the meno's had descended from the sky seeing him as a good meal, Kotsune's eyes blazed, more eccentric than ever as with his bare hand he grabbed it by it's face, ripping off it's mask as it burst into black little crumbs from smashing it with his bare hand crushing it in the palm of his hand.
"Can you feel this...? I'M DYING TO FEEL YOU SCREAM RIPPING YOUR SKIN FROM YOUR BODY WHILE I KEEP YOU ALIVE! SUFFER FOR ME! LET ME FEED OFF OF YOU!" by the way Kotsune was shouting from all his words it was clear he had completely lost it, as if he hadn't before, but now he was out of it. Taking no hesitation he dashed towards the espada appearing right in front of his body grabbing his neck and shoving him so deep into the ground that it created a crater below the both of them ranging a mile radius destroying buildings within the distance. He held on tight enough around the mans throat to keep him still but not enough to kill him off. Getting into his personal space he sniffed his neck. Now, Kotsune brought his tongue out and began to lick slowly against Grimmjow's face savoring the taste of his skin, wondering if he should simply murder him, or eat him.
"You.....You....Are FILLED with hate...what drives you so far? What makes you want to kill? What makes you so...ALIVE!?!
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 pm

"Lanna....Miharu..." Mayuri gazed around the battlefield from the building watching in bewilderment as the once-wounded Miharu sprang forth with a power he did not yet understand. He however did nothing to stop this power from exploding since he was certain he could just bring her back as long as she remained alive. Losing his focus on the battle for a moment due to watching Miharu, one of the ceros fired by Hichigo had exploded nearby, breaking his right ear sickle, but leaving no real wounds. "Tch, I guess I will have to fix that later." Glancing over at his other allies he just shrugged and left them to their own devices, so his gaze wandered over to Hichigo. "I don't care who you are...hollow or soul reaper...YOU WILL SUFFER SUBSTITUTE SHINIGAMI!" As much as he did not want to have to get his own hands dirty, he could not help but begin to tremble with rage with just the thought that he had hurt the reincarnation of his beloved.

Reaching into his purple scarf, he pulled out a vial filled with a black and white liquid that swirled around incessantly. Throwing the vial at Hichigo, he threw his still intact sickle at the vial, making it explode into a caustic looking black and white smoke. The gas had not made it to Hichigo, but that was not his intention. Mayuri charged into the gas towards his target without a second thought, inhaling the entirety of the unknown drug as he passed through it. Releasing Ashisogi Jizou, he clashed swords with Hichigo.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:36 pm

-Dark Rukia-
Seeing that others were going to get Hichigo, Dark Rukia stopped in her tracks and blinked for a few seconds. "I guess he will be busy for the time being.... I wonder who will give me a good enough fight that entertains me. More so then that stupid 'Captain Hitsugaya'. Pftt! Him? A captain? He was hardly any fun to fight!" She then went to the sidelines and sat done, fondling with her scythe and waiting for an opportunity to strike.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:57 pm

(i know what you mean ten ten Shocked Well i will just wait for grimmjow to post his part on this..boy will he shout when he sees this lol)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 pm

(This is hard, I keep making posts even though i've got no reply from Grimm xD oh well lol. This rp is getting interesting though :O Poor grimmjow is guna die though o.o Mi-chan is sorry kitty!)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow j.

Grimmjow j.

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

(Damn you guys rp a lot and hey no one touches me like that (lol) Sorry for not being here often but I’ll try to keep up)

Aizen watched the men that came up from the grave and glared to see them scatter around the area. “You are an interesting fellow to bring people from the dead, but that is not going to help you at all,” Aizen declared as he sonido, it’s like a flash step, right next to madara and swing down his zanpakuto aiming for his throat and with his other hand he charged a cero that he held in his hand as he waited to see if madara will dodge his blade in order to shoot the cero.

Grimmjow was thinking about what Miharu had told him, until his concentration was broken as Miharu started taking a different appearance. Confuse he stood and observed the different attitude Miharu, then in a few seconds later Miharu charged at him that took him by surprise. He shut his eyes as he clash with the buildings, once everything was still he opened his eyes to see Miharu that held his throat. He tried to withstand all the pain that his body was going into as he answered Miharu/Kotsune question, “I kill those people who think they are better than me and soon I’ll be king, that’s my motive. It seems that you are not Miharu anymore since you act like a whole different person, “Who are you?” Grimmjow tried to distract Miharu/Kotsune since with his left hand he was preparing to strike her with his claws.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm

(Gah >__< I just realized it's been forever since I made my post with hiyori! Sorry guys I totally forgot I entered her into this rp, I'll go ahead and play her part now.)

-Hiyori-

As her hollow mask was still on her face, she had previously been battling with Aizen herself but now this man with a orange swirled mask had taken her battle from her and was fighting him with two of his other summonings of men known as the first and second hokage. As much as she wanted to face him head on, he was being taken care of. She then looked around to see what else was going on, who was fighting and who wasn't. Seeing an open person who had no one to battle, Hiyori appeared in front of Rukia with her sword held out in front of her. "Baldy!" She yelled referring this to most everyone. "Fight me!"

-Miharu-

Kotsune liked the sound of that, what Grimmjow said, he wanted to become king. Well, Kotsune wanted to feed his stomach, maybe he would let him live after all. He released the grip on his neck letting him go as he backed up looking at him with his demonic eyes in Miharu's body. "Who am I...? Hehehe...I....am the demon of flames!" he roared into a fit of laughter looking down on the espada as a weakling compared to himself being high and mighty. Little did Kotsune know, even if he shoved Miharu into the back of his mind, she was now awake and fighting back for control. She somehow was stronger now, but as weak as she was when he took control how was she even able to fight him in her condition. In the back of her head she was trying to break through the bars in which she was caged in, tearing at the seal that held her in place.
"Give me my body back!!!" Miharu yelled ripping at the seal as there was little Kotsune could do about it while he was busy on the outside. They were talking with one another in her own subconcious mind.
"You simpleton! Don't break the seal or you'll kill us both! You stupid woman, let me help you! I can win this battle for you if you'd just stop being a bitch!"
On the outside it was hard to tell who was winning the dominance, as all Grimmjow saw was Kotsune talking to himself outloud, he couldn't hear anything Miharu said in the mind. He was gripping at his head moving it around everywhere as if his head was about to explode.
Finally the body broke to it's knee's, Miharu winning over the demon, as he body began to return back to normal but she collapsed onto her hands panting heavily unable to believe she was strong enough to win. Despite this, she now looked up at Grimmjow smirking, sweat drops running down her face as the look in her eyes showed how exhausted she was.
"Sorry....we didn't get to finish our battle...." was her last words as her body collapsed onto the ground in defeat, laying there lifeless. Because Miharu had fought to break the seal so hard, she finally ripped it releasing her and Kotsune both...For the purpose she accomplished it, it was her downfall, as Kotsune had killed her and him both in the process. Both of them now dead.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Madara laughed darkly as a sudden flash of yellow rammed into Aizen with enough force to send him skipping along the ground. "You are not quick enough." Madara said looking at Aizen. "Allow me to introduce the forth Hokage of the leaf also know as "The Yellow Flash." Madara smirked darkly The man with bright yellow hair bowed lightly. "Oh this is gonna be fun." He said with a smirk his voice almost excited. Madara looked over seeing Miharu fall and no longer feeling her chakra. "Damn it Raita go use the jutsu I taught you do not let your friend fall here!" Madara said looking over to the shadows he knew Raita was standing in. "Hurry or it will not work!"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 pm

I had still been sitting around. For hours it seemed, maybe longer. I had been watching everyone fight, studying their moves, powers and so on. Finally Miharu tore off her seal. I stood, terror striking me. My best friend was dieing. I snapped out of my thoughts then, my my feelings of helplessness. Madara, he had reminded me there was something I could do now. [ That jutsu...] I thought my eyes narrowing. I ran over to my best friend, not thinking twice as I performed a few hand signs. A sealing jutsu. This jutsu was specially designed for people like her with demons sealed within them. To bring them back to life and reseal Kotune as if nothing ever happened...it would take a lot of my chakra. Finally White light surrounded my palms at first, then engulfed the two of us, Miharu and I both."Miharu...don't you dare die on me now!"
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:50 pm

(Um Miharu said I can join I hope you guys don't mind)

Feeling disturbance in the area as the Nine tails growled within my seal and getting the scent of another Jinchuuriki a wolf. Feeling the the need to go help my allies Naruto rushed to the rescue. He jumped in a fox like manner running as fast as he could. As he arrived Naruto noticed Ten-Ten and another girl he's never seen before in need of help. "Ten-Ten hold on" Naruto called out to her seening the man who looked like a total emo but with wings almost like the devil. Naruto soon made hand signs and rushed towards the demon like fellow to save Ten-Ten and the other girl. "Multi shadow clone jutsu" He yelled out as hundreds of clones surrounded the devil man. Naruto let the clones handle him and he rushed to Ten-Ten's side giving her some medicine for any injuries she may have aquired.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:43 pm

(lol you finally noticed miharu xD doesnt trouble me at all you can join^^ welcome =) )

-Ulquiorra-

About to attack Tenten, Ulquiorra stopped in his tracks when a man with white hair named Tobirama Senju appeared to aid Tenten. Grasping tightly his [relampago] he glared at Senju not wanting to waste any more time “Interfering are you?....since I don’t sense much energy coming from you it will be acceptable to kill you” he lastly said before also using a technique which Aizen used called sonido to reappear next to Tobirama. At that moment he increased his Reiatsu slightly to affect his balance in some way as Ulquiorra then swings his relampago using it as a blade. About to cut him he again stopped when he heard someone shout something about a multi-jutsu…backing away from Ulquiorra he looked at the tons of Naruto’s around the field “Another one?” he questioned himself as he looked around observing the field.. “It can’t be helped….” he sighed as he then took a big leap standing above a building “Witness true despair….Resureccion….Secunda Etapa” Green and black flames covered his body as when it disappeared it showed his last most powerful form that not even Aizen has ever seen.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 Resurr10

Slowly lifting one of his fingers he points out the middle area where Tobirama, Tenten, and Naruto stood “..Cero Oscuras” creating a high pitch noise a black cero was made instead of green one, thus firing it at them creating a huge creator where all the naruto’s, Naruto, tenten, and Tobirama were.

-Hichigo-

Hichigo grinned extensively as he circled around throwing out ceros but once the first hokage, Hashirama Senju, appeared in front of him Hichigo pulled down his hand tilting his head “Madara?....oh! You mean that dull person over there” he pointed “That cause is LONG GONE!!” he shouted as he once again burst out laughing maniac-like before Mayuri jumped out of the black and white gas, rapidly Hichigo turns around taking out his zanpakutou, which was clinging on his back, clashing it with Mayuri’s blade creating sparks as he pressed against his sword heavily still grinning. “Come on! I can take the both of you on!” he shouted as his eyes widen with excitement. Jumping back taking several steps away from Mayuri he increased his spiritual pressure casting out high winds, once that was done he ran towards Hashirama and Mayuri laughing insanely as he then shout the words “Getsuga Tenshou!” a streak of black flames mix with red came out of his blade but his intention was not a clean line of an attack like ichigo does, he instead twirled the black flames around himself to confuse his opponents as he still dashed towards them.

…at this moment deep inside Hichigo’s soul the real Ichigo lay…he could barely hear some voices..sort of like whispers to be exact…"Madara fights for the same cause as you why do you seek destruction?"…. "Give me my body back!!!" -emily's cry- "Sorry....we didn't get to finish our battle...."……. "Hurry or it will not work!”… "Miharu...don't you dare die on me now!"…. “What’s going on?” ichigo said as his voice echoed but no one was able to hear him….
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 pm

After a long time of unconsciousness, I awoke with weak eyes and a weak body. I could only lift my head up a bit to witness the battle once again. I felt so weak but I knew I had to help in some way now that I was injured by one of them. Weakly but with great ambitions, I lifted my hand to my chest and rang my angel bell to heal my injuries. Now all I could do was wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Naruto quickly summoned two clones to take the others to safety so he could fight the man. As He summoned a huge amount of Chakra to form a ball in his hand first it was blue then it became red and grew bigger. "RASENGAN" Naruto yelled hitting the Cero with it causing an explosion making Naruto fly back landing on all fours. His anger grew towards the man who dares hurt his friends which gave Kyuubi a chance to let his power leak from the seal. "Use my power Naruto...you need my power" Kyuubi growled. Chakra form around Naruto like a cloak as one tail appeared. Releasing a huge amount of chakra around the area Naruto yelled out.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 Kyuubi_Naruto2-1
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Tobirama Senju
He looked back at Naruto and Tenten. "You two go this is the will of your second hokage now no arguments go!" He said turning back to Ulquiorra performing a single hand sign. "Water style: swarm from the deep!" He called as hundreds of thousands of what looked like water missiles flew with incredible speed at Ulquiorra.
Hashirama Senju
Performing a series of hand signs Senju leaped into the air "Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees!" The ground shook violently at trees began ripping from the ground in a matter of moments a dense forest stood around them ripping threw the buildings and streets around them. "Now Wood style: Wood cage of the gods!" Roots ripped up around Hichigo shaking the ground around them "BIND!" The dome sealed around him holding him in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:22 pm

After I was fully healed, I got up to see what was going on. I saw Ulquiorra's Cero attack Naruto, Tenten and Tobirama. I was shocked since this was a black one. I turned to the other direction to see Ichigo, or in this case Hichigo, fighting with the first hokage and Mayuri. There was so much going on I didn't know where to start. A lot seemed to have went on since I became unconscious thanks to Hichigo in the first place. I then decided Tenten, Tobirama, and Naruto might need my help more to heal their wounds after such a nasty blow from a cero like that. I then ran as quickly as possible not only to get to them on time, but to hopefully dodge any other attacks like that. I was also careful about my speed so I wouldn't trip or fall. "HANG ON!" I yelled towards them. My angel bell does wonders, but I've never used it to resurect the dead before. The only thing was I has only recently healed myself so I didn't really know if any of them were ok or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:32 pm

-Dark Rukia-
She looked up at the person in front of her and frowned. It wasn't exactly the person she dreamed of fighting but it would have to do, she was getting bored. She then stood up and twirled her scythe with her right hand. "All right, I accept your challenge. Just be sure to make this INTERESTING or you'll end up like him." she said while pointing to the fallen, bloody figure of Toshiro Hitsugaya. He then moaned in pain and Dark Rukia grinned wickedly, then turned her attention back to her new opponent. "I'll let you make the first move." (sorry for the short posting, and welcome to the rp Naruto)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 pm

-Hiyori-

Hiyori looked at the younger kid on the ground who was almost near death and tsk'ed knowing he wasn't fit to be called a captain if he couldn't stop a mere shinigami like her, she wasn't even a vice-captain, Captain Hitsugaya was pitiful and a disgrace. Hiyori smirked while her hands were in her pocket and her sword was sheathed, as her mask began to crumble revealing her eyes but still stayed on her face. "That baka doesn't deserve his title! I'll let you make the first move baldy, let's see what you're made of!"

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 Hiyori

-Miharu-

Her body still lay lifeless on the ground, even as the battles raged on around her, she was in the darkness. In her own subconscious mind, it felt like it was all a dream, every second that passed felt like 20 minutes ago, time went slowly in this world. Until she heard one voice calling out to her, it was neither hers or Kotsune's, but a sweet voice she was familiar with, the sounds of cries and yelling, it sounded upset and in deep pain...At first the words were shuffled around making it impossible to comprehend but then she could hear it clearly. It was Raita's voice, pleading her not to die.
"R...a...it..a?" her words came slowly as she wasn't yet still alive but still partially gone in her own world. The fact that she was able to respond though was tremendous news. Opening her eyes slowly the color in them was still gone, nothing but pure black and darkness.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow j.

Grimmjow j.

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:04 pm

(I don’t mind at all ^^ Or do I? 0_o)

*Looking at his Miharu collapse to the ground lifeless, Grimmjow had finally felt an emotion other than rage against someone. Upset for the first time Grimmjow didn’t know how to react to his new feelings, he glanced over to see Raita dash over to Miharu doing some kind of hand sign, and he looked down again at the orb that was handed to him.*
A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 Ichigo10

Aizen
With the force pushing Aizen backwards, Aizen took some time to regain balance and eyed this so called 4th Hokage guy that was going to be his other fun opponent. Until he heard the news that a human just died but Madara had told the red hair girl to do a jutsu of some kind to bring her back. “Grimmjow! You idiot I told you not to kill your target, but it’s ok since that human girl is going to bring her back from the dead. Now don’t fail me again and used the orb on both of them or I will have to get rid of you,” Aizen threatened Grimmjow as he observe what the fourth hokage and Madara were doing.

Grimmjow
Grimmjow got alerted once he heard Aizen voice speak to him that he stop thinking about his emotions, and payed back attention to Raita. Grimmjow dragged himself closer to Raita, holding the orb between his claws, and once he got close enough to cast a shadow in front of Raita he stop to glare down at her.
A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 Panter10

Aizen
Aizen started to charge at Madara but quickly change his direction towards the 4th Hokage to confuse them as he strike down with his blade.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:13 pm

I finished with my jutsu only to feel exhausted from it. I sat there crying as i looked down at Miharu."Don't...die." I said panting. A shadow then slowly began to form over me. I looked up to see Grimmjow and only sat there saying not a word. I only looked back down at my dear friend, my sister.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Mayuri gave a slight acknowledgement towards Hashirama for trapping Hichigo and tossed him a syringe. "Use this if you lose a limb or something. Now we are even." Without another word, he used shunpo to rush towards Miharu, but his attention was immediately caught by Grimmjow standing over her and Raita. "GRIMMJOW!!!" he screamed in his rage, releasing Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou and spraying the entire area with the noxious poison, including over Miharu and Raita. His released zanpakuto then charged directly at Grimmjow, slamming him backwards through several buildings to give him enough time to treat the two. Pulling out two vials, he forced the antidote down their throats to ensure they did not suffer any more damage than usual.

"Now then, Raita, take this pill, its an energy stimulant. I don't know what is going on here, so all I can do is tend to Miharu's physical wounds. Tell me what else to do." After handing Raita the pill, he then rips into his own body, pulling out his own organs to transplant for Miharu's. Pulling out his own organs was with his bare hands was not something he could easily endure, but he would not allow Lanna, no he had to remind himself that she was Miharu, to die. After much haste, he then stitches up her wounds and his, but falls to his knees in agony. Stabbing himself with another syringe he was carrying, he once again returned to his feet and appeared to be in no pain, but he was still very weak. "Heh...organs dont regrow that fast even with all my technology..." Looking off towards the direction he sent Konjiki Ashisogi Jizou and Grimmjow, he started to worry; the poison gas shield he placed around them was dissipating. "Nevermind Raita...just keep Lanna safe..." The color in his eyes was fading, and after several uneasy steps, he shunpo'ed after Grimmjow
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:28 am

Having had all her organs ripped out when she was fighting Grimmjow, it was unknown to her at first what all was going on between all the fights. But her body ached and churned at the feeling of organs being placed inside of her ripped open torso, as blind as she was at the moment her vision slowly came back as no longer did she just see Raita above her but now Mayuri as well. Aizen's voice was clear as he wanted Grimmjow to use the orb to absorb her while she was weak, but for a bit she had been dead and unaware of it. Coughing out blood, she was feeling a tiny bit better, enough to sit up and wipe the blood off of her face and wincing from the sharp pains in her gut. She needed to be careful not to exert herself and re-open her wounds that were just closed shut. Still...she wanted both the two of them to suffer and pay.
Even as Mayuri had gone off and attacked the Espada with his bankai, Miharu wouldn't be satisfied until he was completely dead, him and Aizen both. Trembling, her body moved slowly as she raised herself to her feet then forced her own body to move towards the scene where the captain was seeking his revenge. When she got there she grabbed the back of his captain haori pulling him backwards behind her to the ground as she would take care of things.
"This is MY battle...If I die today again like back there, it proves I gave my everything. I wont allow such filth to walk this earth...I will kill you and Aizen both Grimmjow!" Miharu yelled as the colors in her eyes came back once more, showing how alive she felt in the heat of battle. "Let's see how well you can take the heat!"
Instantly within seconds Miharu began to form hand seals with an insane look knowing everyone would be sucked into her jutsu and could not escape. As much as she didn't like the idea, because everyone was in such close range of her, they wouldn't be able to flee from something like this...She was summoning a jutsu that would kill everyone, including herself.
Miharu had only used this jutsu twice before, and was well aware of how powerful it was and how much it took out hordes of people if engulfed in it. She then turned her head, the sorrow in her eyes of guilt.
"Thank you...For everything..." She spoke to Raita and Mayuri then looked to the man she had thrown on the ground.
"And especially you...I can never thank you enough for all that you had done for me in the past. I'm sorry I turned into a monster...I imagine you wouldn't have wished it upon me. Even if I don't remember my past with you...I can imagine Lanna would be telling you farewell, and how much she loves you. But for me...I'm not her...So all I can say...is run, and save yourself. Look forward, and don't dwell on the past."
Those being the last things she had to say, Miharu faced forward looking at the espada as she slammed her hands into the ground as the ground began to shake, she was forcing her chakra into the ground.
"Katon Yougan Funka No Jutsu!!!"
Suddenly from miles away, the ground began to shoot up into the air and raise, creating an enormous mountain looking shape, she had combined Doton with Katon. Earth and fire.
As the mountain raised high into the sky it was large indeed as it took up many many miles in fact in width. Sending heat into the ground that shot through the mountain, the top now shot off as Lava began to disperse everywhere spewing from the mountain as it was raining down everywhere and pouring out from the sides as it would drip down to the ground within minutes and reach everyone. There was no way to avoid this attack...Get sucked up on the ground and burn to death, or take the skies and still get caught in the lava that shot in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next