AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)

Go down 
+9
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Grimmjow j.
Madara Uchiha
Gaijin
Miharu Hachiko
Raita Kurokaji
Rukia Kuchiki
Tenten
Ichigo kurosaki
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) Empty
PostSubject: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm

(So yeah like the title says this is the continuation of our topic on the last forum and since jerica wont be coming here Raita you can take her place and fight against Rukia since she is on Aizen's side and Madara changed tactics deciding to go against aizen^^)
(I will be posting everyone's last response/comment)

-MADARA’S LAST RESPONSE-

Madara's voice came laughing darkly from within the barrior as he seemed to simply walk out of it. "You fool your cheap tricks will not work on me." Madara smirked darkly. "With my jutsu I am almost unstopable by your simple tricks." Madara walked forward passing threw Aizen as if he did not exsist. "Now than do try to put up a challange for me." Madara flashed forward his swords infused with his own chakra to rip past the shield that Aizen seemed to put up. As his swords flashed he released for a second performing rapid hans signs. "Fire style: Great Fire ball jutsu!" A enormous fireball ripped forth from Madara and shot directly as Aizen who stood point blank infront of him

-RUKIA’S LAST RESPONSE-

Rukia dashed to Toshiro's side and and slashed downward, attempting to cut hit from his shoulder to the center of his back. Since she couldn't remember her Shinigami attacks, she slashed the air causing a black miasma-like attack (similar to Getsuga Tenshō ) and sent it hurtling towards Captain Hitsugaya. "I intend to kill you Shinigami. As you can tell, my host is currently not present at the moment but if you kill me you will kill my host as well." She smiled, confident that he wouldn't kill her now but she kept her guard up all the same. "We hollows and Shinigami have been fighting for centuries so I see no reason to why I cannot abide by those rules. I'm just simply helping my fellow hollows, by exterminating you."

-MY LAST RESPONSE WITH ULQUIORRA AND ICHIGO-

-Ulquiorra-
he turned towards Aizen after seeing that grimmjow was standing all on his own "Grimmjow had almost defeated his enemy, you can now lend him the orb to absorb the remaining power in which his opponent has left" he said meaning to let aizen know that Miharu is weak enough to go with it.
He would look at jerica not amused or frighten by what she turned into, as he could sense her pressure increasing he decided to imitate her as he too raised his spiritual pressure “Then let us begin..” he sighly said as he spread out his wings.
-ichigo-
Ichigo would then sigh in relief as he saw miharu responding back..but just barely. Immediately he would look back at her shouting “Don’t think like that! You’re not going die you hear m-“ he said as he overlay Miharu's sentence about the trap souls within her however her sudden cough of blood interrupted ichigo’s sentence and got him all worried up again. “Hang on I will try calling out Orohime as soon as possible, as for Aizen Madara has it taken care of just fine” he said gently placing Miharu’s head back on the ground and pulled out his cell phone. At this moment he couldn’t really see what was going on outside due to that he and Miharu were inside of a building leaving an open entrance on the wall where Miharu busted in. Texting the numbers to call Orohime ichigo would stop and shiver dropping the cell phone close to where Miharu laid, trembling Ichigo felt his heartbeat heavier hearing it in a sort of echo like through his ear vessels. “Thanks for the lend of power, hehe” kamen, his inner hollow, would evilly thank Yamaneko due to her lend of power it was easier to get control over ichigo. Grabbing the both side of his head ichigo started to yell trying not to get controlled,
opening his twitching eyes he looked back at Miharu “U-Use the..p-phone” he said in a shiver like tone “Call Orohime” he said knowing that he had only one more number to dail which shouldnt be that hard for her...looking at her once more he whisperly said "eigh-" however quickly parts of the hollow mask merged in front of his face as his eyes turned black and amber like. Inside the building it would turn silent for a moment as ichigo stood there with his eyes shut with half of the hollow mask on, he would then start to giggle with kamen’s voice combined….

-MAYURI’S COMMENT-

His eyes gazed at the battle between this new girl who had arrived, she had new profound powers. A soul reaper and hollow, how could this be, only few specimens had he found such as the substitute shinigami had such similar abilities. Observing the other battle he kept a close eye on, his eyes widened at what he saw. "Lanna." He couldn't allow himself to lose her again. If he had known she was close to death had he have saved her quicker. Captain Kurotsuchi shunpo'd to the abandoned building where the soul reaper had already made it to her aid before he could. The moment he got there he discovered Ichigo's hollowfication had only just begun. If his hollow tried to get near his beloved, he would have no choice, ally of the gotei 13 or not. Reaching into his purple colored scarf he takes out a syringe tossing it over to Miharu. "Heal yourself, I will make sure no harm will calm to you."

-GRIMMJOWS COMMENT-

*Aizen had a shock impression as a bright light of the flames covered him, flames surrounded his body but then was instantly put out by this light that came from where Aizen was standing. Smoke covered Aizen but once his body was revealed, you could see the Hyokoku that was planted in his body since his body was now expose due to Madara’s attack. This white substance seemed to come out of the Hyokoku that was covering most of Aizen body. “If you want me to put up a challenge Madara try not to die on me, but first I have something to give to someone,” Aizen uses flash step to appear next to Grimmjow, and whispered something as he gave him an orb then made his way back to Madara. He stared at Madara but this time Aizen was half way of becoming a Hollow (the white substance which was surrounding his body), he then slowly walk towards him keeping a good grip of his sword.*
Grimmjow was breathing heavily once his match was accomplished, unnoticing that Aizen appeared next to him. He heard on what Aizen had said {Grimmjow memories: “Grimmjow I want you take Miharu’s last bit of energy she has left, and touch Ichigo with the orb to observe his hollow energy since he already has it out.”} He looked down at his hand, open up his fist and the orb was there that Aizen handed to him. He stared to where Miharu lied and dragged his feet heading towards her. He was thinking to himself, should he go with Aizen’s plans to kill Miharu, but once he got there he observed the condition Miharu was in where Mayuri was protecting her from the uncontrolled Ichigo. He didn’t show himself since he knew he didn’t had a chance to defeat any of them in his condition.

-MIHARU’S COMMENT-

Miharu resting against the wall now moved her head to watch as it looked like Hichigo was beginning to come out all thanks to that girl and her demon or whatever it was. Did she want Ichigo to wreck havoc and destroy everyone? If so why were they friends if she would do something like that to him. Not even Miharu would sink as low as that for a comrade unless it was an emergency. This battle was getting out of control, and what was more now even Mayuri appeared in front of her watching Ichigo hesitantly and threw a needle at her to heal herself. She picked it up and crushed it in the palm of her hand shattering it to pieces. "I don't need to be healed, pain is just weakness leaving the body!" she yelled and forced her body to stand up on it's own walking to the hole of the building where she crashed through and saw Grimmjow walking her way. She could barely stand on her own but she would keep fighting even if it meant death. She was now tapping into Kotsune's chakra and draining it from him to give her more strength and power in order to move and withstand a bit of the pain. Her eyes were blazing with pure hatred and revenge, she wanted him murdered.
"You know...Sometimes when you cage the demon, it gets angry, and wants revenge..." she began to laugh psychotically like a mass murderer after destroying their victim. "And now...I'm guna finish you off."
She began to speak again but without looking back at Mayuri while she talked to him. "If I die here now...Don't follow me."
Immediatly she was gone in a quick flash no where to be seen but then re-appeared right in front of Grimmjow throwing a thousand punches and kicks at his body.

(OK i think thats everyone^^ I will reply on my part once i get the chance <3)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 pm

( well i dunno what's really going on but it seems interesting so i hope you don't mind me joining!! xDD )
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 am

(np! I'm sure you'll add more comedy to this totally serious rp XD)
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:35 am

(Lol i fell out of this Rp loooong ago in the other site...Ran outta stuff to do)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 pm

(Haha yaaay!! I feel so appreciated xDD I will definitely try and see if I can make it entertainingly humorous and action-ie as much as I can xDDD haha )

(So how we gunna start this?? =DD )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 pm

(I was pretty much the last one to post my reply so in order for this rp to get going for me, I either need something to happen, or Grimmjow or Mayuri need to reply to my response towards the both of them in my post. :p )
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:37 am

(I was informed that both Ichigo and Grimm wilol be gone for a while and that they will be back around the 18th. Ichigo told me that.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:07 pm

( ooooohhhhh okaay xDD I will join in just coincidentally xDD )
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:43 pm

(aw man! that long? that totally sucks for me..... Hey! Who is gonna be Toshiro and Hyorinmaru? Since, ya know, there is no Jerica and I was fighting Toshiro while Ulquiorra/Ichigo was fighting Hyorinmaru.... I wouldn't mind being them, but it will be kinda hard. Like I said, I could roleplay as them but what does everyone else think?)
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm

(i love how theres all these new posts in here but no one is actually doing this roleplay)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:51 pm

(Hey rukia if you want you can fight Raita cause i was gonna fight you and then i found out that Jerica jumped in...that way i can come back to this Rp again?)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

(I already knew that, which is why I can't post because Grimmjow can't post til he comes back...)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:31 am

(Sure! that'll work out just fine! I'll still be Toshiro though, I wanna beat him in a fight so bad!!!! lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 am

( lol alright you do that ^^ I hope we actually get a toshi to join the site...that would rule)
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 am

(yeah it would, who doesn't love calling the youngest captain short? lol jk jk don't kill me Toshiro!)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 am

(Rukia...your short too....so am I Lol )
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:19 am

(THAT'S IT!!!! *tries to slash her in half* Didn't you read my humor? lol ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Oohh yeah I know!!! Even though people are posting it's not on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 am

(eh, but it gives us something to do until ichigo and gimmjow come back)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 pm

( hahah truuue!! xDD haha )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:11 pm

(they seem to be off all the time don't they XP)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:13 pm

( haha yeeeaaaah ^^; probably have better things to do xPP..... losers! xPP haha Kidding!!!! xDD )

( by the way like your Avii xDD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 pm

(well since it is Ichigo and Grimmjow, they're probably having a fight to the death...again XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:23 pm

( hahaha yeeaah?? xDD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:24 pm

(Yeah XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next