AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)

Go down 
+9
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Grimmjow j.
Madara Uchiha
Gaijin
Miharu Hachiko
Raita Kurokaji
Rukia Kuchiki
Tenten
Ichigo kurosaki
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 pm

( hahaha niiiice!!~~ xDDD haha )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:30 pm

(lol so do u watch bleach too?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:43 pm

( i did but i kinda stopped ^^; but i am tempted to watch the rest BUT i'm waaay behind and i don't really have time to watch all of the episodes xPP cuz i'm all the way back where Ichigo is trying to Save Rukia from being exicuted [ if i spelled that wrong, my bad xPP haha ] and that's waaay back in the beginning xPP )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:45 pm

(lol I just did the noobish thing and skipped to where Grimmjow brought his arrancar buddies to the human world. I have my reasons.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 pm

( oh gosh i can never skip episodes xPPP it just bothers me so much and i get worried for some reason if i skip episodes of an anime i am currently watching xPP i just have to watch in order xPP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:54 pm

(i know what you mean. I used to be like that till i discovered online anime)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 pm

( hahaha yeeeaaah i'm always on the internet instead of TV xPP so i'm the same either way xPP i have to watch whatever i'm watching in order then it kinda worries me for some reason xPP haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 am

(lol its cool ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:07 am

( hahaha yuuuup!! =]] )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:12 am

(lol it would be nice to be a part of this rp. too bad the main characters aren't here)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 am

( i know right??!! x0 haha xDD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:21 am

(lol XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am

( and it already has 3 pages of replies and none of us are starting the RP haha xDD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 am

(lol that's so true XD oh i wonder if there will ever be an yylfordt on this rp site. that'll make my day XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 am

( well you never know who might get on so keep your hopes up!! xDD well i gotta go to sleep xPP i'll be on tomorrow!!! xDD )
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 am

(Okay ppl...this topic is no longer aloud to be posted on unless it is a reply to the Rp)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Madara growled darkly and than smirked "You are nothing to me I am a demon of the Uchiha and you are nothing but a false god like Pain was before I put an end to him as well." Madara held his sword tight and smirked. "Come Aizen let us have a fight that will be talked about for years to come the two greatest warriors of our worlds, fighting." Madara charged Aizen with a look that could almost be called excitement for him.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:01 pm

(Thanks Rai for mentioning that me and grimm wont returned until the 18th Very Happy I forgot to mention about it >_< Ok now….as you can all probably tell tomorrow is the 18th …..well….Grimmjow’s fencing tournament will take place from Friday-Sunday on dallas and I will be with him…in other words we both won’t be here x’D WAIT!WAIT! Before you all get angry throwing random stuff at us..or me XP I told him it wouldn’t be fair to mention that you would showed up at that date and not actually show up. So in his own words he approved^^ He has also been busy with driving lessons, school, plus he was sick so…yeeah XP Allllright! I’m not quite sure how this rp will head without jerica but let’s see how it goes XD oh! Ten ten you can join^^ And sweet a new member as a bleach character! Very Happy

I will try to Summarize everything that happen in the least amount of words if that’s possible .__. Well I will try so here it goes ;p It all started with ichigo living his usual life as a substitute soul reaper, he was about to head towards school until he met Raita sitting outside his doorstep. Ichigo thought she was just a random girl scout trying to sell him cookies (something like that XP) so he tried to ignore her as he still made his way towards school, Raita continued talking as she walked beside ichigo. Raita then mentioned about the soul society which quickly caught ichigo’s attention, aware ichigo got suspicious of this Raita character not really watching where he was walking and ended up bumping into Kyung. Ichigo apologized and talk to Kyung some more before part of the nearby buildings exploded in flames from a cero..this was Grimmjows’ doing. Grimmjow left Las Noches and looked for some excitement not knowing that he was followed by Aizen and Ulquiorra. Ichigo, Raita, and Kyung made their way to the damaged building where grimmjow laid low hidden, loads of civilians cried in fear making it kind of hard to spot Grimm but thanks to Kyung we were able to spot Grimmjow hidden in an ally. Grimmjow gave a psychotic smile, as usual, as he shot another cero straight to Kyung, this is when Miharu appeared slashing the cero in two (if I remember correctly :O) Kyung got really upset and shouted at Miharu for protecting her, they both argued for a while. In the background ichigo and raita stood looking at them clueless sort of X’D (OMG I can’t remember which one showed up first after this!>.< was it madara or Aizen?! o_O ugh! I guess it was Aizen =_=’) Well Aizen showed up and so did ulquiorra, they both were a bit disappointed to see Grimmjow slacking off but Aizen quickly smirked as he saw this as an opportunity to go with his plans to Awaken Hell. To awaken hell Aizen has this little black orb that absorbed ever living power when a victim is barely alive, in other words the bad guys main goal is not to kill but to weaken the enemy enough to where their powers could be taken away. Madara then showed up, Raita got a bit nervous but remained calm to see him. Aizen then tried to persuade for Madara to work alongside with him, in return the human world would have been all Madaras. Madara agreed and so the battle brew. Skipping all the details in the end Rukia, Dae, Mayuri, Hiyori/Miharu and toshiro/Jerica showed up. Madara changed sides when he heard Ichigo’s reason for fighting, world peace was one of Madara’s goals so he and ichigo settled their differences and fought against Aizen. Rukia had a bit of trouble from her past friends leaving a bit of darkness in her, it soon took control of her and now Dark Rukia is fighting alongside Aizen’s side. (the rp from here went for awhile with some of the most Epic attacks, scenes, and so on 8D) In conclusion Grimmjow almost killed Miharu but they are still battling it out (Grimmjow has the orb at this moment) Ichigo got taken control by his inner hollow thanks to Jerica (but she is not here anymore so I will assume kamen took control over me on his own ;p) (oh! Almost forgot that Mayuri is defending Miharu) Dark Rukia is still fighting against toshiro, and Madara is still fighting against Aizen but Aizen is slowly taking some kind of new form. (this part I am about to say is made up XD) Ulquiorra, still in his first release form, was ready to face Jerica as he spread out his wings but Jerica vanished without a trace like if she was never there to begin with. Trying to sense her he shrugged and looked at Grimmjow’s direction remembering that ulquiorra had a little score to settle with Miharu. (And yeah that’s about it! LMAO we have Flashbacks even here huh?just like the episodesXD A lot happened sorry I couldn’t put it in few words XD so I will also be posting some edits I did of this rp (I was inspired by how well and epic its heading x3) and hopefully grimmjow will post his part in this tomorrow;D)

-2 Edited pics by me on some epic scenes =w=-(the first pic happened before the new post that madara added^^)
A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 1610 A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 Dark_r10

-Ichigo- (Now controlled so it’s now Hichigo)
A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 Bleach10

-Hichigo-

He remained still as he continued to giggle slowly raising his head to look at Mayuri, his eyes glowed Amber-like as he glared at him with a psychotic grin similar to Grimmjow’s smiles. Growling yet still smiling he walked towards Mayuri, inside within ichigo’s soul the real ichigo was throbbing with strong pain sensations as he fought to redeem back control.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 pm

walking out wanting to go shopping just cuz she felt like but not buying stuff just cuz only if she had a good reason... But soon as was walking she ran into a bunch of people and a couple people that she was familiar with. as she looked around she could see Ichigo look somewhat evil like, Kyung who was all the way in the corner.

I saw that Kyung wasnt in a really good mood and knew this wasn't a good time to say hi and greet my friends with my usual happy warm smile so she quickly summoned into her anbu outfit with her king suzed scroll strapped onto her lower back. "what's going on??" I let out with myserious game face on ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow j.

Grimmjow j.

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:30 am

(I am back for a few seconds but I will come..just don’t know when T0T I’m so sorry I made you guys wait…there I said the word “sorry” that was hard. Its great to see this new site, It’s sooo awesome, Oh here’s my response ^^)

Aizen observe Madara and listen to his words that he lastly said as he charged towards him. Aizen smiled and grasped his blade hard as he also rushed towards Madara that when both of them impact a wave of power was sent across the field because of their tremendous power. Aizen swing his sword at Madara so quickly that a gush of wind ended up cutting the ground as it made its way towards Madara shoulder.

Grimmjow carefully watched Miharu as she tried to punch him but he quickly observes her moves barely dodging every single punch. Grasping the orb in his hand he watched Miharu but didn’t feel much confident in using the orb to kill Miharu. With so much questions running through his mind he finally ended up asking Miharu one last question that can determine if he is going to use the orb. “Miharu..why do you want to live? and why do you fight against Aizen?

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 Grimmj10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:04 pm

(mind if I cut in Wink )

I was out that day as well only to grab a cup of coffee after a long day of work. I had a part-time job as an intern/secretary. I also needed to grab some more cups of coffee for the people I worked with. I too had witnessed a bunch of people who seemed to be fighting. I dropped the coffee and looked for a place to hide. I didn't want anyone of them to be aware of my powers as a healer. I held my angel bell in my hand while wearing it so it wouldn't jingle as I hid behind a wall of a building. I then noticed Tenten and wondered if I should let her know if I was here too.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:49 pm

I watched as Miharu dodged every attack they threw at her.

( sorry I didn't write much xPP )
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm

(Yay Grim and Ichigo are back! Very Happy Now we can finally continue this rp! I missed you guys!)

Throwing multiple punches nothing seemed to land a hit on him at all as he evaded each attack thrown at him. Even in his weak condition he was able to dodge just barely. Growing aggravated she then stopped and pulled back getting a few feet back from him placing her hand on the concrete to hold her up so she wouldn't fall over, looking like she was in a runners stance ready to sprint. Then he spoke all of a sudden while taking out the orb which she remembered that Aizen handed to him. He must have been planning to use it on her while she was this weak. It was full of power, no doubt about that, but how much power could the entire thing suck up?
Sighing, Miharu placed her other hand on her knee to help her get balance to stand back up with her hands dead by her side almost unable to move any longer from exerting themselves and glared at him with her jikagon activated. For the time she had her eyes activated she had never even used them, but she didn't want to win with them, she needed to fight with true strength and not rely on her eyes.
"Why do I chose to fight Aizen your asking? Because...If I don't fight strong opponents that can overpower me than how do I expect myself to get any better? I need inner strength to kill my father...And Aizen is like a spitting image of him...He is filth that doesn't deserve to breath. I want to live until Shoichi Hachiko is dead and wiped from this world. I wont give up my life until I fulfill my dogma!" Miharu yelled with pure hatred at her last sentence showing words of truth and spewing defiance. Her goal was set, it's been determined since that day he abandoned and murdered her mother. She couldn't even imagine who else that man has made people suffer.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Madara growled as the wave almost made contact but at the last second passed threw him. "Not bad but now its my move." He flipped back and pulled the large war fan from his back and bit his thumb. "Summoning jutsu: impure world Resurrection!" Madara smirked darkly as three coffins lifted from the ground. "Now you see the beginning of the leaf village at its best behold the jutsu I stole from Orochimaru him self." Madara flashed to the coffins as the Hokage of the leaf the 1st 2nd and 4th stepped from the coffins. Madara pulled three kuni from his bag and planted them in the bodes. "Now Aizen let us see how well you do."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

(Glad to be back! 8D I missed u too <3! Sure you can join we need more help to defeat Aizen! xD Oh and its ok Tenten we all started this rp by writing a few sentences at first, in the end you will be writing a lot…maybe..depending on your mood ;p)

The battles among everyone continued as lots of Gillians/Menos Grandes , which Ulquiorra summoned a while back, roared across the city as some seemed to be destroyed by Kyung and her boyfriend Dae. Most of them still remained undamaged, and the rest would just sway back and forth as it almost looks like they are watching the fights not wanting to get into Aizen’s way.

-Ulquiorra-

Ulquiorra softly sighed as he saw Grimmjow talking to his opponent, annoyed that he brought out the black orb without using it he walked his way towards him only to come to a halt when he spot a women with hair buns watching from below. Still remaining in his first release form, Ulquiorra turned around and faced Tenten not knowing that Emily was hiding nearby. His greenish cat-like eyes stared down at Tenten cold as he speaked “Foolish women..because you have witnessed this battle you are also to be used for Aizen’s plan” motionless in his same position his white robe would sway as the wind brew by with the sky still darken with tremendous negative energy due to the intense powers filing the atmosphere from everybody’s battles. Suddenly grasping a [Relampago] Ulquiorra summoned, he slowly took steps heading to where Tenten was still keeping in mind that their objective is not to kill but to simply weaken them enough to the point where their powers could be taken away.

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 Ulquio10

-Hichigo-

Looking around, in the inner hollow perspective, he grinned evily at all the excitement that’s going on, not really knowing why he was facing this captain before him called Mayuri he dashed out the crack of the building that Miharu made only to witness the chaotic battles which were brewing above and below the area outside. “Interesting” he let out in a chuckle as he also saw the scattered destroyed buildings, filling with an adrenaline of chaos he raised his hand out shouting out “Cero!” laughing in a maniac kind of way he continued repeatedly to throw out ceros everywhere around the area not really fearing to be spotted. He continued doing this killing some of the Menos Grandes and almost hitting Dark Rukia, Madara, Mayuri (who was still inside the building) and Emily.

(Something random yet true lol)
(Warning: This Rp is kind of serious with tons of violence, for those who barely joined this post be aware or stay alarmed..if you end up making a reckless move you might end up getting severely injured and most likely your character will die. In other words, once your character is taken down, the person will not be able to post anymore with that character here. No Godmoding like what Raita has mentioned on the rules, and someone can’t magically be brought back to life unless your character is Nagato, or have great healing powers such as Emily…plus there is no such things as dragon balls here. Other than that have fun and try not to get killed lol) (Grimmjow also said to please not to hold any grudges against him due to that he Rp’s most of the bad guys here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next