AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach rp...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:32 pm

(here we go)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Kozue woke up to the sound of her overly obnoxious alarm clock. She got up and got ready to go to school. Yes she was a human girl in the world of the living, a girl that knew nothing of hollows but ever since she could remember she was able to see ghosts, she just never understood why

(is this okay?)
Back to top Go down

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:57 pm

(It's okish..I'm just used to more lines. And who's Kozue? I thought you were going to rp as yourself.)

It was a regular school day as always. Today was my 18th birthday which meant that I was finally going to be an adult. I was excited but at the same time I was a bit sad that my childhood was finally coming to an end. No more swings no more fantasy games and no more getting away with mischief. Now I had to be a responsible adult and get ready for the real world whether I liked it or not. Once I got to class I sat down in my desk and began my work. When it was lunch time I got to eat my homemade cooking. Whether the class knew it was my birthday or not didn't matter to me. I just wanted to get this day over with.
Back to top Go down

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 pm

(Ok so this is the rp? Man you two need serious help with the plots. Don't worry I'm here to save your asses.)

I was sent from hueco mundo on a mission to take out anyone with even a glimmer of spiritual energy. In other words I would have to make a hitlist then kill whoever's on my list. In order to do this, I was sent to a highschool in disguise as transfer student. I didn't like the fact I had to wear a stupid uniform to get the job done but hey, at least I get to kill people. Unlike most arrancars I didn't really care much about Aizen. I just do what I do best and be done with the mission. Then again it is rather boring to not get to kill something, so I had to put up with the stupid job just for a fresh kill or two. I don't even think anyone would qualify as something special in this school anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:13 pm

(...You are making me want to join in as my bleach oc xD but that would be to much work.....)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:14 pm

(Can I join?)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:19 pm

(....I really want to join. I just read the bio of my bleach oc....epicness....oh completion >.< though i think i'll re make Grinjy some.)
Back to top Go down

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm

(Lol you can join if you want ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I got to school and made it to my seat by the time the bell rang. In one corner of the room a group of girls were chatting about a new transfer student. "Were getting a new student?" I said to myself. I looked out the window and saw an old male ghost waving at me, I quickly looked away so as not to be tempted to yell at him to go away and risk drawing attention to myself. Next thing I know he is floating around my head and asking me if I could see him or help him and after about five minutes I lost my patience. I slammed my fists on the desk and yelled at what would look to be thin air to normal people. "JUST GO AWAY OLD MAN I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT KIND OF HELP YOU WANT SO GO AWAY!!!" I screamed

(im on my ipad so some replies msy be short)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 pm

I was at school and had class with my friend Emily. I was only 17 and a quiet girl in my class but excelled in the science field. I was on a mission. Originally, I had been kidnapped by a silver haired shinigami and gone missing for days, my parents losing hope of me returning. But I came back without them knowing, but entered a different school only as undercover. I was actually a human but with shinigami like powers and the lieutenant of squad 12. Since I was in that division, high school science classes were a piece of cake compared to what I could usually do.
I saw a girl towards the front of the room swatting at a dead man. I didn't know how she saw him, but no one else besides her, me, and Emily saw him. I'd have to tall to the girl after school about it, for now I just ignored her air waving and paid attention in class.
Back to top Go down

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 pm

I was surprised to see the girl behind Lanna and I trying to fight off the old man's spirit. That was a silly thing to do though. It's not going to affect him at all. When I saw that there was a new student today, I didn't think much of it until I got this odd feeling. It felt like the room just got cold as soon as he walked in. Something about that guy wasn't right at all...he had a strong spiritual energy...but it seemed so dark. No one knew this but I was an undercover soul reaper. Today was my birthday, but because I was already dead to the human world, it would be my 18th birthday every year. I don't know much about this guy but I will have to keep an eye on him. He does seem a bit old to be a student anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 pm

( in for on my character http://demondragon1.deviantart.com/art/Grinjy-remake-295367301 )

I'd sit up, looking over at Kozue who is yelling, eyeing the spirt for a spit second. "Quiet down already physio, You woke me up..." I would have raised my spirital pressure to scare the ghost away but with others who have spirtal pressure thats like soul reapers or a soul reaper, already noticed the arrancar would have noticed me. {Things can never be easy, i think i'll go back to sleep....} Slowly falling asleep dropping my head back on to my desk, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 pm

To my surprise I sensed two very powerful spiritual energy in this classroom, one that seemed just as powerful but somewhat unsusual for a soul reaper, and one that was more obvious than most when she yelled at that pathetic soul that no one else could see. I put her on my hitlist first since she seemed to be the easy type. The other two I may have to observe first. They could be trouble. I didn't say anything and just sat down at the empty desk that was behind the easy girl. Maybe I should just summon a hollow on her and be done with it. She seemed too easy for me and I was looking for more of a challenge. Oh well I should wait till she's on her own anyways. Then I could get to kill someone just like I wanted to. Those other girls though may seem like a problem. Especially the one with the rack. She had a serious look when she saw me. She must have sensed my spiritual energy. Oh well no one's going to believe her anyways. The other two I would also have to keep an eye on, especially the guy with the weird spiritual energy that seems almost familiar.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:26 pm

Once i fall asleep, not use to new powerful spiritual pressure, i begin to leak out more and more then normal, raising to about low captain. And image i'm only asleep. The air to those who can see ghosts the air it self seems to be shaking from it. My spirtual pressure filled with bloodlust of a hollow yet calm and sharp like a soul reaper. Like a arrancar.
Back to top Go down

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:30 pm

The room just felt heavier now...there had to be an arrancar in here somewhere because the spiritual energy was mixed between that of a soul reaper and that of a hollow....this was really bad. I looked at the other students wondering if they could feel this energy as well. I then thought, maybe it came from the new student. Of course! That explains it! He's an arrancar! He must have been sent here to target someone, but who?! Whoever it was had to be someone with any amount of spiritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:32 pm

I kept quiet, but I sensed more spiritual pressures now. What was going on? There were three more besides Emily and I, this seemed like it was getting out of hand. I noticed my gadget went off in my pocket silently on vibrate. If was like a cell phone but different, more like a tracking device. I saw that the man I had been tracking since I got here was on the loose nearby, inside the school in fact. I looked up hoping no one saw me checking my pocket. Then I got up and asked the teacher to use the restroom, once she said yes, I left the class only to run down the hall, following the location on the gadget. "Shit, he's gotta be around here somewhere..." I growled. But then I noticed a man in shackled and black robes walking down the hallway. I chased after him, but once he saw me he disappeared into a wall. On the other side was a classroom and I couldn't go in there and interrupt and chase something that they couldn't see. Shit, now what was I suppose to do?
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:38 pm

I shiver slightly, feeling like i was found out, still asleep. My spiritual pressure begins to sky rocket, hitting about high captain, the max while i'm asleep. My classmates who have weak souls or low spiritual pressure would faint, or be unable to move. The air around me begins to fill with a see able dark blue haze of bloodlust hitting about espada level of bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:38 pm

I sat back down but the damn old man still lingered causing me to whine "you are really pissing me off!" I said under my breath since he wouldnt leave I decided to take a different aproach. "sensei im going to the nurses office I dont feel well." I said standing and leaving the class room but instead of going to the nurses office I completely just ditched and headed for the river bank.

(i have to go to bed now)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 pm

(lol wtf did this die?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 pm

(Lol I'd post, but no one's really interacting with Lanna.)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:58 pm

(Its funny cause im waiting for the same reason! xD)
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:44 am

(Can I enter this one? It's just beginning so I can get a fresh start.)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 am

After awhile of sitting there on the river back, I got up and wondered around the school campus and the inside of the school when I found Lanna "Is everything okay?"I asked

(im at my boyfriends house thats why its so short)
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:06 pm

I hid in one of my many secret bases around Namimori High School to keep an eye on Tsuna. I came out of hiding seeing a girl run down past me in a hurry. She was spewing nonsense and chasing something. Another girl came up to her asking what was wrong. I stayed in my spot and watched.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm

(geeze looks like i'm cut out for a while xD till someone brings me back in xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bleach rp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach rp...   Bleach rp... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach rp...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next