AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)

Go down 
+9
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Grimmjow j.
Madara Uchiha
Gaijin
Miharu Hachiko
Raita Kurokaji
Rukia Kuchiki
Tenten
Ichigo kurosaki
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Lol I grew up with that movie. I even watched it with my friends last halloween party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh god typo grrr I meant song and thanks
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:12 pm

i love disney movies...guilty -w-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:14 pm

o.o That was random...wait did you notice the disney rp I put up? Is that why you said that?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:16 pm

o_o no i havent seen your disney rp i just said it cuz yall were talking about the nightmare before christmas and it reminded me of disney movies for some odd reason XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 pm

wow lol ok then XD Lanna and I were rping disney style and she's the beast(Yylfordt) for me and I'm Aladdin(Mayuri) for her. I know there's already a Mayuri but she wanted me to do it for her since Mayuri is always not online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 pm

I would join that if I knew what to be
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 pm

omg thats so neat! Very Happy nice idea, i havent really rp'ed any disney characters <.< the only thing i have ever rp'ed that is close to disney is simba XD but as my Sasuke character XP here's some pictures i did of him^^

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 Simba_10

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 Nala_b10

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 If_it_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Wow those are cute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Yeah but there's always pairings so you'd have to find someone to play the girl you like for you. I usually just pick my favortie disney movie and right now that's beauty and the beast. Lanna already did, Mulan, Mulan 2, and right now is starting Aladdin. I'm waiting for mine to end so that I could try something new like the little mermaid or even cinderella.

And aww even if I hate Sasuke I have to admit that's cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

oh wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm

I'll have to think about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Probably for the best. It's still PG though because for god's sake it's disney.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm

so in other words i need to find someone to rp as Nala? o__o heeeeeey kage how about it bro?^^ JK JK XD hell no! Well that cool^^ i had someone who rp'ed with me back then <.< these are more pics (first one is when a wolf named "winter" saved me from some hyenas..u know from the boneyard XP) (second is little sasuke following my nii-san's steps, the third pic shows who is nii-san..he was like a brother to me and we grew up together =w=)

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 60358710

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 Naruto10

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 Panthe10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm

HOLY SHIT THAT'S AWESOME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Wow it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:41 pm

I want to make a drawing or edit of Ichigo versus Kage picture
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 pm

thanks guys^^ haha i did one of my sasuke character vs grimmjow XD

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 Henuke10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm

That sounds like something I'd like to see. I was also wondering, if you ever get the opportunity, could you draw Ivy in her human form for me? I can give you some details on what she looks like plus the colors. And wow that's pretty cool Ichigo ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 pm

thanks^^ (im assuming you asked kage for ur ivy pic? XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 pm

No she is drawing it herself as she told me but she asked for a vid that shown how to draw a cat anime style so I sent her one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:54 pm

(Yeah I asked because I was sort of desperate at the time for a pic of her in human form. Sorry that was a desperate move because it seemed that it was going to take forever but I take it back because I'm going to give it another shot.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 pm

(I'd love to draw it for you but my computer sucks right now and only take so much but I'd rather see you draw it Emily I'm quite curious to see your Drawings)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Hm im playing as an evil villan =w= ( i will kill the two of you SWEET! jk xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)   A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Naruto/Bleach RP* (continuation...)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next