AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Rin held his hands up to his ears when Mephisto began talking, "Lala." Rin turned and pointed at Mephisto, "Why did I have to go back here with you?! I could stand Yukio better than you! Your just mean and don't care about my feelings!;^;"

He said as he got up and went over to Yuri. He lay down on the free space beside her. Feeling comfortable when henws near Yuri he soon fell asleep with her.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:00 pm

"Why did I have to go back here with you?! I could stand Yukio better than you! Your just mean and don't care about my feelings!;^;"

I shrugged, "You wanted me to go to the cabin with you, and then all of this happened. It's not my fault you wanted me to go with you!~" I hummed quietly. I watched as Rin went to go lay down by Yuri, and within seconds he was asleep. How could these people sleep so much?

Shiro took out a cigarette and lighter from his pocket. He lit it and took a deep breath in before exhaling the nicotine into the atmosphere. A lot had happened today, and he needed some way to calm his nerves, so this is what he resorted to.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Rin fell asleep huddling up to Yuri for a few hours, although he stayed that way even when Yuri woke up again. She struggled to sit up at first but soon did before rubbing her eyes tiredly, noticing Rin by her. She smiled warmly before brushing his hair back. She was only happy she didn't have tight clothes on otherwise it would of been a harder struggle for her. Demons grew fast within the womb which she hadn't realized until now. Getting out the bed, she walked over to the kitchen tiredly, taking out a drink of water before drinking it slowly. After which, she brushed her hair. Even if she didn't feel herself, she still wanted to feel fresh. After brushing her teeth in the bathroom, she went up to the door, putting on her shoes. "I'm going out~" She said calmly, she wanted to see the snowmen as it had seemed like she hadn't seen them in ages. Opening the door, she walked out, trenching in the snow whilst being careful not to slip up.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Some quiet hours passed by, and during that time, Shiro came back in from the cold. We did some talking and catching up with, most topics somehow ending with a argument. That's how it always was though, and that's how it always would be. I would not deny that it was odd talking with the man again, but I hadn't thought about it much. No, I was much too busy creating comebacks to use against him.

Yuri eventually woke up, and we both greeted her kindly. We figured it was best to let her do as she wanted, for it was not going to end up good if we protested against anything she chose to do. So, when she said she was going out, we nodded and said a good bye. Of course, the old priest had to tell her to be careful and whatnot.

"Now... what should we, or rather myself, do?" I mumbled and peered around the cabin. There had to be something a bit fun to do!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Rin began sucking his thumb after a while, "=w= Sukiyaki..." He said, drooling on his arm before rolling around.

Yuri ventured outside before going in to the forests to meet with the snowmen, it was colder than usual but she choose to wrap up warm. Winter was one of her favourite times of the year. It would be sad to see Spring arrive.

When Rin woke up, he peered around the cabin, half asleep. "Sukiyaki king..." He said tiredly, scratching his hair before falling off the bed. "GAC!"

"Ow..." He rubbed the back of his head before climbing back up, seeing Mephisto, he narrowed his eyes before looking around. "I have a question!"

Even if he were still half asleep, it didn;t stop his crazy questions coming from no-where. "Back in this time" He began, thumping his hand down on the bed tiredly. "If you were here, then the other Mephisto isn't. So when Mum has me and Yukio. Will I disappear? Or will she only give birtht o Yukio and-and if she does then will that mean there is no Rin? D: A-And if that happens then we need to go before that happens so I don't disappear!" He rolled on the bed before curling up in a ball after yawning.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:36 am

I watched as Rin fell off the bed, laughing lightly at the action. He was quite clumsy, as I have stated before. I saw his narrowed eyes, and I huffed out a sigh. Now what did he want?

"Back in this time, if you were here, then the other Mephisto isn't. So when Mum has me and Yukio. Will I disappear? Or will she only give birth to Yukio and-and if she does then will that mean there is no Rin? D: A-And if that happens then we need to go before that happens so I don't disappear!"

He just woke up, and he was already rambling on with questions. Just how did Shiro deal with him in the future? "You expect me to know all, don't you? I would hate to rain on your parade, but I am not omniscient. Nonetheless, I would think you to be right: If we are still here by the time you and your brother are supposed to be born, then you may not exist in the future. However, I'm not entirely sure. Do you happen to know if Yuri is sure she is having twins? That is something we must ask. For if she is sure, then you should still be existent even if we are still residing here."

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:49 pm

? "You expect me to know all, don't you? I would hate to rain on your parade, but I am not omniscient. Nonetheless, I would think you to be right: If we are still here by the time you and your brother are supposed to be born, then you may not exist in the future. However, I'm not entirely sure. Do you happen to know if Yuri is sure she is having twins? That is something we must ask. For if she is sure, then you should still be existent even if we are still residing here."

Rin looked up after yawning, scratching his head. "You use big words button still have a small brain~! We should ask!" Rin got up from the bed before stretching and looking outside. Hendidnt want to go out in that weather! It was too cold! "Once she gets back.." He mumbled, sitting down bt the fireplace after picking up some old manga he had found to read.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:30 pm

"You use big words button still have a small brain~! We should ask!"

"I have no idea as to how you figure that logic... You must be mistaken, you are referring to yourself having a small brain." I stated, pointing a finger up in the air.
Like he would really go out and search for her in this weather...

"Once she gets back.."

Just as I thought!~ He was so predictable.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 pm

R | I | N | O| K | U | M| U | R|A

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 25556667Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 Aono14Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 Rinicon

"I have no idea as to how you figure that logic... You must be mistaken, you are referring to yourself having a small brain."

Rin placed a pillow under his head before mumbling, "Says the one with a leash on~" After a while, he got up and stretched. Looking out the window boredly, how could she go out in weather like this.. He sighed somewhat, before grabbing on his shoes. "I don't see how you could let her out int he cold like this...I'm going to check on Mum!" He called out, finally leaving as he closed the door behind him, rushing across the snow to find her.

Yuri had met up with some of the snowmen, even though it was cold, it was always nice to be around your friends and it was worth it. She didn't want something like her pregnancy stopping her from coming outside and she was always careful when treading on the snow as she could slip across a hidden patch of ice which was why she always used the trees as support.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 pm

"Says the one with a leash on~"

...Curse this infernal leash that has caused me so much trouble. By this point, I was fine with biting it off. -.-

"I don't see how you could let her out into the cold like this...I'm going to check on Mum!"

"Have fun!~" I called out, sarcasm obvious in my tone. Once he was gone, I released an amused chuckle. "Ahehe, he's such a mama’s boy!" I turned to Shiro, waiting for his input.

"Che, he is not. I'd be the same way if I were him. He’s just being protective is all." He muttered, annoyed.

"...So he's being a mama’s boy."

"Will you shut yer' trap! You wouldn't understand... and I don't see why I keep getting stuck with a nutcase like you..."

"Oh, don't be like that!~ It’s rude, you know!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:25 pm

R | I | N | O| K | U | M| U | R|A

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 25556667Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 Aono14Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 Rinicon

[No posting music this time. <_< Sorry~! ]

After finding Yuri, Rin smiled, going up to her as he saw how happy she looked with the snowmen. "They really like you!" Rin said, before Yuri smiled and nodded. "I like them too, whenever I'm down or just want to see them, they're always here..." Rin helped Yuri stand up after a few more minutes. One of the snowmen had began bringing her things like piles of snow or leaves as gift, of course Yuri couldn't accept these but she had a little secret corner by the tree she was at where the snowmen knew was where she placed all the things she was given. She'd find something to do with it. Perhaps build a snowman later with them! She sneezed in to her hand before Rin took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, afterall, Yuri needed the extra warmth.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:19 am

(It’s fine! ^_^)

Shiro sighed, irritated by the other's presence. He walked over to a window and looked out of it, or at least tried to. The cold had fogged up the glass. He grumbled something before wiping the fog away with his sleeve. He would have to clean the windows later, but at the moment, he didn’t care. He was worried about the kid and Yuri."Shouldn't you be at the academy...?"He asked before lighting another cigarette.

"Trying to get rid of me already?" I scowled when he lit the cancer stick. How could people ignore the smell of such things? I couldn't stand it! "Would you take your suffocating habit outside? It's going to be the death of me..." I mumbled, pinching my nose with my hand. It was better when Yuri was here, because then he wouldn't smoke!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 am

"Let's go back~" Rin said softly before Yuri nodded, waving to the snowmen with a smile as she walked back, Rin supporting her to stop her from falling. When they arrived back to the cabin, Rin opened the door, smoke greeting them. "N..What have I told you about smoking Shiro? Do it outside. We have a kid here you know..." Yuri said, turning her head away as she entered before going to her room, at least it was more fresh there. Rin looked at Shiro before going to the kitchen and opening a window before he began cooking some sort of stew with what ever he found in the cuboards.

[I need to go now D; Sorry!]
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:04 am

While I was choking on the deathly smell of the smoke, Yuri and Rin walked in.

"N..What have I told you about smoking Shiro? Do it outside. We have a kid here you know..."

I pointed an accusing finger at Shiro, "HA!" My victory laughter soon turned into coughing, though. ._.

"...Tch..." Shiro muttered while throwing the cigarette at Mephisto. These new rules were starting to annoy him. They weren't that new, but nonetheless...

"Heeeey...~" I complained. What did I do to deserve that?! I glared at the cancer stick, examining it a bit more closely. I never got this close to them, for I was afraid they would magically light and suffocate me with their vial smell.

(It's alright! Talk to ya later.)
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:08 pm

"HA!"

This made Yuri jump slightly before she mumbled something about Mephisto and left to go to her own room.

"Heeeey...~" Peeping out, Rin noticed Mephisto looking at the cigarette closely before Rin walked up to him and slapped it out his hand, stepping on the filthy muck once it made contact with the ground. " D< You told me you didn't smoke, Mephisto!"

Turning to face Shiro, he soon pointed at him. A bunny apron attached to himself. "Can I help you axe some wood tomorrow? Your running out and I've always wanted to do that!" He smiled happily whilst the dinner was cooking.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 pm

My ears twitched, much like a dogs would. I looked over at Yuri, who turned and left to her room. I tilted my head, curious about what she had mumbled. My attention was quickly switched over to Rin, whom had just crushed what I was examining. I pouted again.

" D< You told me you didn't smoke, Mephisto!"

"Yes I did, and therefore, I do not smoke! I'm glad you remembered that I told you that - shows me you have some kind of memory in that tiny brain of yours!~" That's what he deserved for saying that I, the Great Mephisto, had a tiny brain!

"Can I help you axe some wood tomorrow? Your running out and I've always wanted to do that!"

Shiro smiled," 'Course ya can, kid. You'll be doing most of the work, though! :p"He snickered. Now he wouldn't have to worry about throwing out his back... not that he was getting old or anything... he just had back problems from..... the missions he went on! Yeah!

"Ohhh!~ Sounds like fun!"

"You're not invited."

:O "I am appalled at your rude words. You have deeply hurt my soul."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yes I did, and therefore, I do not smoke! I'm glad you remembered that I told you that - shows me you have some kind of memory in that tiny brain of yours!~"

"Yeah! It's totally tiny isn't it!?" Rin said sarcastically, all the while gritting his teeth as if he wanted to rip Mephisto's eyes out.

"" 'Course ya can, kid. You'll be doing most of the work, though! :p"

Rin was relieved he could get away from Mephisto tomorrow, he crossed his arms, "Becuase your getting old, right? :3 " He asked, not that he already was or anything!

"Ohhh!~ Sounds like fun!"

"You're not invited." Rin and Shiro said at the same time. Why should Mephisto come! He'd sit down on that magic chair of his, drinking tea and making fun of Rin who's never held a axe before! "You look after Yuri~ If she doesn't kill you that is! ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:26 pm

"Yeah! It's totally tiny isn't it!?"

"So you finally agree with me?~" I laughed. This was just too good! His temper was so easy to flare up!

"Becuase your getting old, right? :3 "

-_- Shiro casually walked over to Rin before suddenly putting him in the headlock. "What was that?!" He tightened his grip, a sickly fake smile widening.

"You look after Yuri~ If she doesn't kill you that is! ^_^"

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away stubbornly. What right did they have to tell me to do?! I had no problem watching over Yuri, but nonetheless, they hadn't a right to boss me around! I mean, they were talking to... well, me!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:35 pm

"What was that?!"

"OWOWOWO!" Rin cried out, trying to get out from the headlock. "N-Nothing! I said you looked 30 and Mephisto looks his age, over 200!" He quickly reply, his neck hurting from being locked in the head-lock. "I-I didn't say anything about you! D: " He hated head-locks! Shiro always did them when he and Rin lived with Yukio as a family and such. Why did he have to be picked on?! TNT
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 am

"N-Nothing! I said you looked 30 and Mephisto looks his age, over 200!"

"I do not! D<"

"I-I didn't say anything about you! D: "

Shiro narrowed his eyes. He knew that the kid was lying, so he tightened his grip even more so before letting go. He looked over at Mephisto, then back at Rin, deciding to go along with what the kid had said. "Oi..."He said in a whisper tone, though he was still purposely loud. "Wanna know Mephisto's real age?"

O_O "You wouldn't dare..." I glared. He wouldn't actually tell him, right...? Right!?

Shiro smirked, "He's over 600 years old, that I know for fact. Che, he's probably over 1000 years old for all I know."

My mouth dropped. He actually told him! "Betrayal! How could you?!" I yelped, pointing at him, fake tears streaming down my eyes. Really, how could he?! T.T
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:49 pm

"ow!" Rin yelled hard as Shiro tightened his grip, when be did release, Rin shook his head quickly to get rid of the stiffness before rubbing his neck with a sniff.

"Real age?" Rin pondered, tilting his head, so he had lied to him again!? Ron really couldn't trust Mephisto!
"He's over 600 years old, that I know for fact. Che, he's probably over 1000 years old for all I know."

Rin paused, turning to Mephisto before he began laughing hard. "HAHA. YOUR THE OLD ONE HERE DOG BREATH!" He giggled loudly before wailing. "I'm bored! I wish my friends were here so I can tease them or something...I miss Blackie...;^;".
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 pm

"HAHA. YOUR THE OLD ONE HERE DOG BREATH!"

"I'm... I'm not that old..." T.T I sulked off to a lonely corner after Rin called me dog-breath. I sat down and brought my knees to my chest, then hung my head. I really wasn't that old... was I...? T.T

"I'm bored! I wish my friends were here so I can tease them or something...I miss Blackie...;^;"

Shiro pondered for a moment, then asked,"Oi, how 'bout we go out for a drink? That should kill 'yer boredom!" After a minute, it then occurred to him that the kid was probably too young to drink."Wait... you said you're fifteen or something, right? ...Meh, who cares, it's close enough."

"I'm going with!~~" 8D I skipped over to the door, grinning.

"Nope, you're not going with, ya freaking bipolar person. We all know what happens when you drink...

"I'm not bipolar..." T.T I sulked back off to my one and only friend: The lonely corner.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 pm

"Oi, how 'bout we go out for a drink? That should kill 'yer boredom!"

Rin tilted his head, it was obvious he meant alcohol but Rin hadn't tried it as far as he knew, "I only ever had catnip wine.." He spoke after enjoying Mephisto's depressive attitude.

."Wait... you said you're fifteen or something, right? ...Meh, who cares, it's close enough.". Rin stood up happily, he couldn't wait!

"Nope, you're not going with, ya freaking bipolar person. We all know what happens when you drink...

Rin pointed silently at Mephisto at this and mimed a laugh before goi over to the door. "You need to look after Mum~!" He smiled happily before waiting for Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:03 pm

"I only ever had catnip wine.."

"That'll change today!" Shiro grabbed his coat and slipped it on before walking over to the door by Rin.

"You need to look after Mum~!"

I glared when he pointed and pretended to laugh, then sighed. Oh well, it couldn't be helped. And after all, I was watching over a lady, so I suppose that I was fine with it! ^.~

"Oi, tell Yuri that I said bye! You best take care of her!"

"You still do not have trust in me? Oh, come now, you should at least know that I would risk my life for a woman!" (;

"Che... Whatever. Let's go, kid." The priest opened the door and walked out. He walked a few steps before stopping for Rin to catch up.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Rin followed after Shiro happily, closing the door behind him as the snow greeted them. It was only snowing lightly luckily, no one wanted to get snowed in afterall.

"Shiros gone off again?" Yuri sighed, placing a basket of clean washing on the table. "Where's Rin-Kun..." She asked, looking around. Once going in to the kitchen, she noticed the food Rin had cooked on the counter. Her face lit up at this before she took one, sitting at the table and eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: