AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:40 am

"W..Woah! They really are real! That's so awesome...!"

It had to be a bit surprising and amazing to Rin, since he had seen the two snowmen in his dreams. They returned the wave, somehow looking happy to see Rin. It was most likely because he had gotten older, and they were overjoyed that they had the chance to see him after these years.

"Woah! You know them? That's even more cool! Don't they melt? If it's been fifteen years then that's loads of summers!"

"Of course I know them! They were there when you and Yukio were born. Melt? Haha, no, it's nothing like that. They are demons who possess golems, but with a coating of snow. They are like greenman, in a way! So they do not merely melt."

"So where are we going? Is it to see a whole yard of snowmen?"

"You'll see." We walked on, the snowman leading.
Where we stopped was at a cliff, overlooking a small area that was covered by leaves and vines. A tombstone laid beneath the said leaves, but from where we stood, you could not really spot it because it was covered.
"This is you and your brother's birthplace."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:45 am

Of course I know them! They were there when you and Yukio were born. Melt? Haha, no, it's nothing like that. They are demons who possess golems, but with a coating of snow. They are like greenman, in a way! So they do not merely melt." Rin tilted his head, "They were? Woah, I didn't know demons could do that..!" He said, happy to see them return the wave. "You'll see." With that, Rinc ontineud on following Mephisto before stopping at a cliff. There was a small area which was covered by leaves and vines. Rin blinked when Mephisto told him it was his and Yukio's birthplace. "...Really..?" It asked, going silent as he began looking around, if anything, he wans't expecting this. He was lost at words again, not wanting to say anythign either as he wanted to register everything. It was a peaceful place to give birth, where there were no groups of people to help or any hospitals where you'd panic. It would just be the snow and you. Rin frowned for a second as he went over to a nearby tree, brushing the snow of the branches.. "It's so peaceful..." He said after a few minutes of silence.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:03 am

Whilst Rin was examining the place and registering everything, I stepped out to the very edge of the cliff, gazing at the view. It was one to behold. It was a bit overcast, but every once in awhile the sun would slyly sneak a peak through one of the crevices in the clouds. Its rays reflected onto the snow, giving it a dazzling, blinding look. The icicles that hanged off of trees glistened when the sunlight hit them, much like a spotlight. An occasional squirrel would scamper out of its den in a tree and pause on a branch. It would take a look around before deciding it was too cold to go out, then it would run off back into its warm den. I took in a deep breath, recalling just how peaceful it was here before letting it out slowly, the warmth of it showing in the air.

"It's so peaceful..."

His voice whistled like a bullet through the air, it being the only thing you could hear in the silence, except for the quiet chirps of birds. I nodded, though it was almost unnoticeable, "Aye, it is." I took in a final picture of the scenery before blinking and turning on my heel. "Would you like to get a closer look?" I gestured down to the isolated area below.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:10 am

The snow within Rin's hands was soon moulded to a ball, small droplets of water dripping as they sparkled within the quick rays of light. After letting most of the snow melt, he shook off the remaining parts as they landed on the snowy ground underneath him.

"I wish she was still alive...I wouldn't of had to avoid Mothers day back when Shiro was alie, me and Yukio would always just spend the day with him and make it our special day..." Rin frowned wt the memories filling him, he would cry, but he wasn't that type of person to. He had emotions and right now he couldn't help but feel sadness, only the last time he cried hard was when Shiro died in front of him. Having something so important to him ripped away like that was hard for him and harder for his brother.

Yukio hadn't been the same since. He was more serious and protective now...Rin remembered the days when Yukio would always mend to Rin's wounds everyday after he had gotten in a fight and when Rin would edge him on to become a doctor. Now it was different, he picked fully grown flower from by a tree, the petals a light shade of pink.

"Would you like to take a closer look?" Rin turned to Mephisto before nodding quietly, only just noticing the vines and leaves covering up a area. "What's over there...?" He asked, walking over to where they were.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 am

I listened to Rin speak, and when he was done, I said nothing in return. I wasn't much of a, to put it broadly, 'comforter'. That being stated, I stayed respectfully silent, giving him his time to comprehend everything that was taking place and such.

"What's over there...?"

Now it was my turn to speak. "Your Mother's gravestone. I thought you might want to show your respects." Before he could utter another word, I started walking down a path towards the secluded area. I myself wanted to show my respects, so even if Rin decided he would not do so, I would nonetheless.

The snowmen took the lead, trudging through the snow and seemed to try and get over to the gravestone as soon as possible. I followed steadily behind, hat lowered a bit to shadow my eyes. Once we reached our destination, I stopped and took off my hat, again in respect. The gravestone was rather dusty and had vines growing over it. I would clean it off a bit, but it was not in my place to do so.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:30 pm

"Your Mother's gravestone. I thought you might want to show your respects."

Rin went silent again, following behind quickly. He looked over the side of Mephisto to see the snowmen in front, almost tripping over in the snow he soon regained his balance before they arrived at the gravestone. It was dusty and to see the vines over it Rin had the urge to clean it up but he was unsure if he should or not. He stayed standing for a while, he hadn't visited a grave for a while. A small frown filled his face again as he remembered Shiro's grave-stone. Going down to his knees not caring about the cold water from the snow seeping in through his trousers, he placed the flower he picked on the gravestone. Clenching his own fists in the snow to stop himself from crying. All was silent for a while before Rin spoke finally, "Would Mother want me to harm Satan.." He asked while keeping his voice down to show respect. He was caught up in the different feelings of others for once. His revenge for the loss of Shiro and then finding out that Yuri and Shiro were close while Yuri and Satan were close, ti was all too confusing.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 pm

I closed my eyes, mentally speaking a short speech, or rather prayer. The birds had stopped singing, not another squirrel ventured out of its den - It was as if everything stopped in time. The clouds didn't even seem to be moving and the sun did not peak out through them again. Everything froze.

"Would Mother want me to harm Satan.."

I closed up my prayer, then cracked my right eye opened. I looked at Rin, who was kneeled down on the snow with his fists clench. To stop the tears, maybe? I closed my eye once more and said lightly, "...She would want you to do whatever your heart tells you to." It wasn't like me to say something like that, but it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Rin looked back at the gravestone, standing up after a while. He had to keep training, to surpass Yukio at least but he felt selfish now training just for that.

"I'm going to train harder...to show Mum how much I've grown up .."

Although he didn't speak much, his words meant everything to him, Training for his own personal needs was selfish, even if he wanted to get revenge on Satan for killing Shirou, it still felt selfish. Killing Satan wouldn't bring back Shirou or his mother, nothing would. Although if he trained to show both Shirou and his mother how much he had grown then maybe he woudl feel different about the situation.
A quick breeze bought life to the area again before Rin sneezed, his nose a little red.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:37 pm

"I'm going to train harder...to show Mum how much I've grown up .."

"Good! I'm glad you've decided so... she will be even more proud of you if do that." I gave him several more minutes of being here before I turned around and started walking off again, "We are going to go back to the cabin. It's still stable to go inside of it. That is, only if you would like to take a peek inside."

(Sorry for the short post >.< Gotta go do some quick chores)
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:50 pm

"Good! I'm glad you've decided so... she will be even more proud of you if do that."

Rin felt slightly more happy to hear it, she only wanted her to be happy after-all. Rin exhaled before hearing the crunching of the snow again, "We are going to go back to the cabin. It's still stable to go inside of it. That is, only if you would like to take a peek inside." Rin turned back before nodding, "Y-Yeah of course!" He said quickly, turning and bowing at the grave-stone before rushing to catch up with Mephisto again.

(It's alright~ Razz I'm off to bed now. 22:49 here. I'll reply in a few hours~!)
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Things livened back up a bit. The birds resumed tweeting and chirping, more animals, such as raccoons, foxes, etc, wandered out of their dens, curious of Rin and I; the forest was processing normally. The clouds moved slowly above, but even so, it was easy to catch the movement. Every now and then the sun would again steal a glance out from behind the clouds. It was much like when we first entered the forest.

While we walked through the mountainous forest, I whistled a familiar tune that originated from the Renaissance era. It was Tant que vivray by Claudin de Sermisy. I had been around during the Renaissance, and it was a very interesting era to dwell in. That is when I met him and made that wager with him.

I noticed my whistling and steps slowed down as I thought back to that time. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and continued whistling the tune, but more boldly than before. I switched off from this tune to O Magnum Mysterium by Tomas Luis De Victoria, then back to Tant que vivray until we reached the cabin again. I took off my hat (which I had put back on when we left the gravestone) again when we reached the door, mumbled a couple of words, and pulled out a key. It was a gold key with a red marble connecting the part that unlocks the door and where you held it when you twisted the key in the knob. Where you held it had an intricate design for it looked like a snowflake with a dot, or marble, in the middle. I handed said key to Rin,
"Would you like to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 am

Eager to visit the cabin closer this time, Rin was sure to not loose track of Mephisto. He saw a few animals wander out every now and then although he was told a fox was a vicious animal, it seemed to not show any signs of harming him or Mephisto. It was actually nice to see the wildlife up close like this without anything disturbing it. The snow seemed not to thick as it was within the morning and now that he thought about it, the temperature had warmed up more, although it was due to shower with snow by midnight at the latest. The sound of Mephisto's whistling sort of relaxed him in a way, even so he had the urge to whistle now he knew he'd make a fool of himself as he couldn't do so, instead he just listened in to the tune. The cabin came in to sight and withint he next few minutes of stepping in the snow they both came to the door. Mephisto took out a key which seemed to hold a interesting design on it. He took one more look around him before turning back to Mephisto were the key was held out to him.

"Would you like to do the honors?"

Rin blinked as he looked at the key before taking it gently and nodding with a small smile, "Thanks." He replied, placing the key int he lock. "H...?" He looked down at the key to see something similiar to a snowflake with some sort of marble in the middle. What weird keys Mephisto seemed to have, in fact, he wondered how many he really did have...He was about to ask how he even had the key to the Cabin before the door unlocked, creeking open quietly. Rin coughed at the dust that escaped quickly before stepping in, the wooden planks underneath him creaking lightly as RIn looked around the inside of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Shortly after Rin opened the door, I took a final look around outside before following in after him. I shut the door behind me, sneezing afterwards from all of the dust. I sneezed again and magically pulled out a tissue from what seemed to be the air. I held it up to my nose and blew, sighing thereafter, "Wherever I go, there always seems to be something that bothers my nose..." I sneezed once more. It was after that when I actually took a good scan around the room.

For some areas of the cabin to be collapsed, it was in great shape. Better than I would have thought it to be in. Some walls and whatnot had minor cracks in them, while others looked like they were going to collapse at any given time with the rest of the already ruined parts; nevertheless, most of the cabin was still in sturdy shape.

It looked like any normal cabin, well, it once looked like a normal cabin. There were a few tattered books and items tossed carelessly about on the floors. Some pages were ripped from the books somehow and were now laid on the floor. However, after Yuri passed away, Shirō had come and collected all that was important to him and her. He probably had the items stored somewhere back at the church. There was one thing in particular that still stood full with life: A flower. It was placed on the windowsill. I raised an eyebrow at this, curious of where the flower came from. Now that I look at it... it looked rather similar to the flower that Rin had set upon Yuri's grave.
"My, now that's interesting..."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:35 am

The first sneeze that came from Mephisto made Rin jump at first although seeing a tissue appear like that made Rin tilt his head before making a experssion similar to, "O.O"
"Wherever I go, there always seems to be something that bothers my nose." Rin smiled happily before he went around the cabin, examining a few things here and there. It seemed to be in good shape since he was sure no one had stepped in it for fifteen years. "It won't crash on us...right?" He asked, noticing some walls looking as if they were about to collapse any second now.

Rin soon looked out the windowsill, noticing the cobwebs, it was a beautiful view outside from the snow that glittered in the small rays of sunlight, "My, now that's interesting..." Rin turned to look at Mephisto, "What is?" He asked, turning back before noticing the flower. "..E..Eh? That's the one I only put down a few minutes ago...you said no one had been in here for fifteen years right..? How is it still full of life?" He asked, a small tint of a scared tone in his voice. "I bet you put it there to wind me up! D:<" He quickly pouted, pointing at Mephisto. "I'm not falling for it!" He quickly moved back to the door, placing his hand on the handle before trying to open the door. Locked. "Wh-Why did you lock it Mephisto?! D<" He asked again before shivering. "And I'm cold..." He moved back in the cabin, he swore Mephisto left it unlocked to say the least and why was a flower full of life doing here?! Sitting in front of the fireplace which held no flames Rin sighed somewhat, there were two piles of wood laying there silently still and no matches or anything anywhere. He didn't want to freeze to death and he didn't know if using his flames was a good idea. It was sort of what Mephisto had taught him, even if he did try to light it with his flames, he'd only get one shot and if he did muck it up this time then the whole cabin could collapse and he was sure the neither of them wanted that.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 am

"It won't crash on us...right?"

"I don't believe so, but then again, I’m not making any promises."

"..E..Eh? That's the one I only put down a few minutes ago...you said no one had been in here for fifteen years right..? How is it still full of life?"

I shrugged, "How should I know? A bit odd, is it not?"

"I bet you put it there to wind me up! I'm not falling for it!"

"Oh? What are you talking about?~ Instead of making up false assumptions about me, shouldn’t you be thinking about your Mother and showing respect to her? You are in her living area, after all." I scratched the back of my head and sighed, waving a hand in the air lazily, "Kids these days are so rude..."

"Wh-Why did you lock it Mephisto?! D<"

I looked back at Rin, my eyes drowsily looking to the door then back to him. It was underestimating the statement that I was a little tired… Lets see, I did paperwork, had to train Rin, stopped the fight between him and my idiotic little brother, took a stroll around the campus, went to Gehenna, then I went to the store, had a snow-... Wait, the doors locked? "It's locked?!" O_o I rushed over to the door and tried to open it, but to no avail. I slowly turned around to face the son of Satan, and I pointed at the door in the process, "Yeah... it's locked. But that's fine, because we have the key and-... Where'd you put the key? You didn't lose it, right?" I narrowed my eyes in suspicion.

"And I'm cold..."

"Fix that problem yourself. Look, there's wood, and a fireplace. Now light it. I even told you what to do!"

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:07 pm

"I don't believe so, but then again, I’m not making any promises."

This sent a shiver up Rin's spine, although he chose to do the best and hoped that it didn't. But he wouldn't give in the idea that was Mephisto that set up the flower.

"Oh? What are you talking about?~ Instead of making up false assumptions about me, shouldn’t you be thinking about your Mother and showing respect to her? You are in her living area, after all."

Rin paused before looking away from Mephisto, a small mutter being heard before it grew silent again, "Kids these days are so rude..."
Clenching his fist lightly, he stared at the flower with a frown. "I don't know why...but being here feels werid...it's almost like I can smell Mum's scent...It just feels nostalgic..I just wish she was around now...or a little while longer so I could of grown up with her and Yukio...." His voice sounded as if he were about to break in to tears but he managed to hold them back for a few seconds until tears began falling from his face, Quickly bringing his arm up to his eyes and washing them away he laughed the embarrassed off, "I'm a idiot...crying like this..Sorry.."

When Rin did try to open the door, it took Mephisto a while to take his turn before finally coming to the conclusion, "It's locked?!" O_o"

"Yeah... it's locked. But that's fine, because we have the key and-... Where'd you put the key? You didn't lose it, right?"

Rin searched his pockets quickly, "Hmm..~!" He began thinking, spinning around. "I entered the room...and...I don't know where the key is! ^^ It's just one key because you have plenty of others in that special hat of yours!" He said happily before shivering. "Fix that problem yourself. Look, there's wood, and a fireplace. Now light it. I even told you what to do!" Rin's eyes twitched before he marched over to the fireplace, grabbing the wood and going back to Mephisto, pushing them in his arms. "It's not that easy you know! If I go wrong then this place and you and me will be in ashes! Now, You told me you had the flames so light it yourself you lazy ass!" He argued angrily before crossing his arms and turning around, sticking out his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:07 pm

"I don't know why...but being here feels werid...it's almost like I can smell Mum's scent...It just feels nostalgic..I just wish she was around now...or a little while longer so I could of grown up with her and Yukio...."

I leaned against the door, once again listening to Rin's words in respectful silence. I gave a light nod to prove I was listening and to let him know I understood. His voice sounded saddened, no, worse than saddened - It sounded like he were on the verge of crying. It took a few seconds, but I caught the glimmer of those tears. Now Rin and crying did not go together, at all. I blinked once, twice. A third. What was I to say? It was when I was about to utter something that he spoke again.

"I'm a idiot...crying like this..Sorry.."

"An idiot you are not. And apologies I do not except. If you are going to cry, cry. I dislike it when people correct what is right, or in this case, apologize for nothing." I think I have become too soft... Oh well!~

"I entered the room...and...I don't know where the key is! ^^ It's just one key because you have plenty of others in that special hat of yours!"

My eyebrow twitched, and if I did have the curl on my head, it probably would have too. But someone burnt it off -_- . "In other words, you lost the key." I brought a hand to my head in annoyance, covering my eyes with said hand. "It's not like I have extra keys to every place! That was the only key to this cabin, and you lost it. Do you happen to know what responsibility is? Because that is something you lack." After a moment, I waved it off. "Ugh... never mind that."

I stumbled back an inch when Rin shoved the firewood into my arms.

"It's not that easy you know! If I go wrong then this place and you and me will be in ashes! Now, You told me you had the flames so light it yourself you lazy ass!"

"Such unkind words wound my heart." I said, sarcasm dripping from my voice, "Fine. I'll do it, but this time only. I'm not a fan of using my flames... that, and I'm not always going to be around to help you out." I walked over to the fireplace and set the wood inside of it. I kneeled down and shortly after blew on the air softly. A spark ignited in the air and landed on the wood, said wood quickly caught fire and starting burning like any normal fire. I stood up and turned around to face the boy. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm

"An idiot you are not. And apologies I do not except. If you are going to cry, cry. I dislike it when people correct what is right, or in this case, apologize for nothing."

Rin shook his head while wiping his tears,'"I shouldn't cry..." He mumbled to himself,
. "In other words, you lost the key."

Rin looked at Mephisto, "N-No! Now I remember..I put it down here!" He pointed by the vase of the flower looking serious, "You obviously moved it And forgot...looks like your age is finally catching up to you, What should aim all you, Granddad? ^^" He asked, turning to Mephisto with a big smile before scratching his head, "Your like over 200 now...Maybe I should et you a walking stick for Christmas..."

"It's not like I have extra keys to every place! That was the only key to this cabin, and you lost it. Do you happen to know what responsibility is? Because that is something you lack

Rin blinked before grittig his teeth together, "What was that...."
"Such unkind words wound my heart"

Rin looked off to the side, "What heart." He grumbled with annoyance, why of all people did he have to put up with him!?

When Mephisto finally gave in to lighting the fireplace Rin watched only to see it was done in a few seconds, "Happy?" Rin narrowed his eyes before sitting in front of the fireplace, crossin his legs and holding his head up high. "No!" He pouted before lying down on to his side as the warmth of the fire blazed at the two, "Jerk..." With that Rin closed his eyes to try and get to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:29 pm

"N-No! Now I remember..I put it down here!"

I lazily looked at where he was pointing then looked back at him, annoyance written all over my face.

"You obviously moved it And forgot...looks like your age is finally catching up to you, What should aim all you, Granddad? ^^"

I started laughing, a smile replacing the previous annoyed expression I had on my face. "Ahaha, it might just be! Call me what you please, for your nicknames do not matter to me in the least bit. It just shows how immature you are." :p

"Your like over 200 now...Maybe I should et you a walking stick for Christmas..."

"That sounds nice. Then I could sell it back and get money out of it!~"

"What was that...."

"Did I use too big of words for your vocabulary? Quite sorry about that. What I said, in a simpler form, is that you are not responsible; you are not reliable - irresponsible."

My ears twitched at the words he grumbled.
"What heart."

My smile broadened into a cruel grin. "Everyone has a heart. You can't live without the blood-pumping organ."

When he threw a little fit and called me a jerk, I just chuckled it off. Once he fell asleep I walked over to the window sill and glanced at the flower before looking outside, my sharp green eyes reflecting off of the window.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:46 pm

. "Ahaha, it might just be! Call me what you please, for your nicknames do not matter to me in the least bit. It just shows how immature you are." :p

Rin tried to push Mephisto over at this but only failed, "Says you!"

"That sounds nice. Then I could sell it back and get money out of it!~"

He couldn't last another second with this man locked in here! He'd pull him a part if he could, "Greedy bastard..."

"Did I use too big of words for your vocabulary? Quite sorry about that. What I said, in a simpler form, is that you are not responsible; you are not reliable - irresponsible."

"SHUT UP I GET IT ALREADY! BUT I GUESS YOUR THE SAME, LEAVING THE GATE TO GEHENNA OPEN LIKE THAT! You can't even take care of Amaimon...Tc.."

"Everyone has a heart. You can't live without the blood-pumping organ."

"Just shut up! Your giving me a head-ache already!" He groaned angrily, but when Rin did finally fall asleep, it was as if he ahdn't had a good sleep like this in a while, maybe it was just the warmth of the fire but he felt as if he were a small child again with his brother and Shiro. This time he didn't even snore, he just slept peacefully, it was weird how he could get to sleep within moments like that after all what's happened.

Rin dreamt again this time, he dreamt like time had stopped outside, the birds had stopped singing, the flowers had stopped growing, everything just stopped, he felt as if within a blink of a eye it was the same Winter fifteen years ago. He couldn't really explain it well but that was how it was. He had finally gotten out of the cabin and within the distance, Yuri was kneeling down talking to the snowmen. The familiar scent from when he arrived in the cabin bacme back to him as a breeze went by while he had the urge to say something this time but a small frown fille dhis face, maybe she couldn't see him like before. Everything was moving again in this dream, it was odd but he felt somewhat welcomed.

Although the Rin who was sleeping in reality was wincing often, he wasn't in any pain, maybe it was just the dream.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:17 pm

While Rin attempted to push me over, I flicked his forehead, chuckling all the while.
When he yelled, however, my chuckling and laughing died down immediately.

"SHUT UP I GET IT ALREADY! BUT I GUESS YOUR THE SAME, LEAVING THE GATE TO GEHENNA OPEN LIKE THAT!"

"...Tsk, tsk, you always get angry before you think. And when your finished with your tantrum, you're too stubborn to thi-"

You can't even take care of Amaimon...Tc.."

You could say whatever you felt like saying about me, because I could care less. But when you brought my family, my little brother, into the situation... I had a tendency to get slightly mad. This time, however, I somehow kept my cool. What he said was... true, and I wouldn't deny it. There's no point in denying the truth. I did say one thing, and it was the last thing I would say for quite sometime: "You're completely right." The three words weren't in some sarcastic, snide tone. There were in my normal voice with a sliver of sadness and regret.

I did exactly as he wanted; I kept silent. Mainly because he was sleeping and not because he told me to. I kept staring out the window, dozing off every now and then, going in and out of thought.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 pm

"...Tsk, tsk, you always get angry before you think. And when your finished with your tantrum, you're too stubborn to thi-"

There was sudden silence, Rin paused with what he was saying. He didn't mean to say what he just said, he frowned again, "You're completely right." Those words scared him, it was the tone Mephisto had used. Not another word was spoken from him after that, Rin really did take it too far...

Within the dream, Yuri stood up finally, allowing the Snowmen to help her gather some more wood. Rin couldn't help but follow after her, his feet crunching within the ground as he did so although he made sure to keep his distance so he wasn't heard. When he arrived in the forest he looked around, where was she? She was right here, RIn swore of it. He couldn't help but look down as the leaves blew from under his feet, suddenly what seemed like a pitch black hole appeared under neath him, dropping him suddenly. "W..WARG!"

A huge thud was heard as Rin woke up, it really did feel like he felt, small bits of wood from the ceiling fell down on him as he winced. "A..ow..." Rubbing the back of his head he quickly sat up, the fire had gone out? How long was he asleep for? It was as if it had never started now that he took a closer look, there were no burn marks within the wood, it was like it was before...
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:29 pm

At some point during my dozing off, I finally fell asleep for good. Though, it only lasted an hour, that being my average sleeping schedule. When I woke up, I was staring up at the ceiling of the cabin. I probably fell on the floor.... -_-
I got to my feet and dusted my clothes off, then looked back out the window. It was still dark, though there was a tint of light in the sky. Sunrise would come soon. It was then that I noticed the fire was not burning anymore. I raised an eyebrow while turning my head towards the fireplace. What I saw confused me. There laid the wood, unscathed.
Interesting...

The rest of the remaining night and dawn passed. In that time, I thought about different things, the fire incident in particular. I got up and paced around the cabin every now and then to stretch my legs. Plus pacing always helped my thinking. It was when I was about to sit back down did Rin wake up. I sat back down, not even acknowledging him. I did notice that he, surprisingly, saw the fire was out. He seemed deep in thought about it, though I still stayed silent. The sun was out now, blurred a bit by the clouds, but nonetheless anyone would be able to notice its bright rays. After several minutes, I sighed. No use in playing childish games.

"G'morning."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:41 pm

"G'morning."

Rin heard Mephisto but chose to not look at him, "You still mad at me?" He asked before sighing, "Why did you stop the fire? I was warm.." He stood up before noticing the cabin was a lot more cleaner than before, the books were neatly in small piles on a small book-case, the bed was made neater than before, more wood stacks were in the corner of the room, the table was full of paper, pens and such. "What did you do here?" He sat up quickly looking around, what on earth was going on. "Tc...Stop messing with me already.." Rin moved over to the door, twisting the handle but it was no use, it still wouldn't budge. "Tc..It's as if someone's locked it on the other side..." He mumbled , looking through the keyhole before out the window, he didn't want to break the window down, it wouldn't be respectful at all. "Damn..." He cursed under his breath before vocies were heard outside. "E..h..? Didn't you say no one comes here anymore..?"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 pm

"You still mad at me?"

"Mad? I was never mad!~"

"Why did you stop the fire? I was warm.."

"I didn't stop the fire. I woke up several hours ago, and it was like that," I gave a light shrug of my shoulders, "I don't know how the fire went out or how the wood isn't burnt a bit."

"What did you do here?"

I tilted my head to the left. What in the world was he talking about? When I caught him looking around, I followed his line of vision. Everything was in place like it... used to be. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously, every sense of mine on keen alert. "Nothing. None of this was like... well, this, a few moments ago."

"Tc...Stop messing with me already.."

"I'm not." I mumbled, eyes scanning the building. This was far from normal. What was going on? It didn't make sense... it looked just like it used to! I barely heard Rin say there was someone outside, for I was too caught up in my thinking. I finally snapped out of it and took note of what he said. And it was true, for I also heard the voices of whoever was speaking. "That I did... and it's true. No one ever ventures up here... so why...?" I trailed off, too confused to talk. I walked over to the door and gave it a light knock, hoping someone on the other side would respond to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: