AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Shiro chuckled at that frown. It was a frown that represented one that wants to disobey, but also one of that simply wants to disobey so the opposing won't have to go through any trouble. However, he didn't mind doing some work around the cabin and whatnot. If anything, the exorcist enjoyed helping her out. No matter how much the two would argue and disagree with the other, he would never leave her alone for good.

He nodded his head when she thanked him, as in saying don't worry about it. When she fell asleep, he was relived. She would get some well deserved rest.

"Shiro... are you angry with me?"

Shiro looked at Rin, blankly. Then, he turned around and waved his hand in the air, "Tch, as if I would get angry at a little kid who can't stand up for himself." He mumbled, a smirk playing at his features. "However... I'm curious about how you know Satan, but if you don't wanna tell, then don't. I'm not gonna force it out of a poor little kid."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Little kid!? "I'm no kid! D<" Rin said before quieting down as he didn't want to wake Yuri. When Shiro told him he was curious of how he knew Satan he stopped before letting out a small sigh. "...He's my dad..."'He spoke. Looking to the ground. "I'm not from this time...I'm from fifteen years onwards and so is Mephisto...Yuri's my mum..." He wanted to get it out, although he was only hoping Shiro would believe him and not crack up with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 pm

"...He's my dad..."

Shiro looked at Rin, blinking. Did he hear him right? That meant...

"I'm not from this time...I'm from fifteen years onwards and so is Mephisto...Yuri's my mum..."

So he thought right. The kid really was Yuri's son. But fifteen years in the future?! How was that possible? It would explain their sudden appearance, but how the hell were they sent into the past? Shiro was still registering that Yuri's son was standing right in front of him at fifteen years of age.
He believed Rin. He didn't know why or why he was even listening to him, but he believed him. After several minutes of silence, he finally spoke.

"Don't worry, I believe you. Fifteen years, huh? Man... I'm gonna be even older by that time... -_-" He scratched his head, sighing at the thought of becoming an old man. He walked up to Rin and held out his hand, gesturing a handshake. "It's nice to meet ya, Rin. Seems you've grown into a fine young man, hot-headed and stubborn, but I suspected nothing less from Yuri's son."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:05 am

"Hot headed!?" Rin returned the handshake but turning his head away angrily, "I'm not hot headed T^T"

When he looked back at him he soon frowned, "We've et before...in the future... mean..." He sighed, "I'm sorry...I know your probably wondering why but you gave me so much and I threw it back in your face later on...I didn't mean it...I just wish we all could of lived together like a family, eating dinner like that...It was the first tie I had done something with both you and mum..."
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:19 am

"I'm not hot headed T^T"

"Hmm... yes, yes you are." He chuckled and released Rin's hand, laying it back at his side.

"We've met before...in the future... mean..."

He raised a curious eyebrow.

"I'm sorry...I know your probably wondering why but you gave me so much and I threw it back in your face later on...I didn't mean it...I just wish we all could of lived together like a family, eating dinner like that...It was the first time I had done something with both you and mum..."

Shiro sighed and crossed his arms, "First of all, don't be sorry. Hell, you're being sorry about something I don't even know about, so don't apologize!" He flicked his forehead, "I'm sure you didn't mean what you did... or are going to do...? Eh, this is confusing. Anyways, I don't get mad at things like that or whatever. When, in the future, we meet, I'm sure I'll just be happy that I'm able to spend time with ya! So don't sweat it."
The priest pondered over the next words. First time he had done something with me and Yuri...? Does that mean. . . .? He shrugged it off. It was better to not know much about the future.
"I know. 'S gotta be hard for ya to see us both. And I'm sorry, for causing you that pain."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:41 am

First of all, don't be sorry. Hell, you're being sorry about something I don't even know about, so don't apologize!"

"I'm sure you didn't mean what you did... or are going to do...? Eh, this is confusing. Anyways, I don't get mad at things like that or whatever. When, in the future, we meet, I'm sure I'll just be happy that I'm able to spend time with ya! So don't sweat it."

Rin rubbed his forehead when it was flicked, "H-Hey!" He sniffed whilst hoping there wouldn't be a Mark.
He knew he shouldn't say anything else and he only hoped Shiro would forgive him whilst not knowing what would happen. "Tc.." He soon suddenly hugged Shiro, everything felt nostalgic. The scent of the cabin, Shiros clothes. T all felt like how it used to be when be was with Yukio. He wanted this to last forever but not that he was thinking about it, he was watching Yuri die and he was unsure if hencould even live for the day she would pass away. It would of been better if he had never pestered Mephisto to visit the cabin, his grip on Shironwas hard at first during the embrace while he was full of regret, sorrow, guilt, he didn't get any of his emotions ornhow henwould get back to the time he was from. He wasnt sure if he wanted to stick around or not, but it was unpredictable Shen he would return, he could wake up the next day back In the future. If only he found the logic behind how this had happened then maybe he could of gone back to stop Satan possessing Shiro.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:15 am

Shiro gave a hearty chuckle when Rin snuffled at the flick. His chuckling soon died down in his throat, however, when he felt the kid give him a hug.
At first, he stood there, unsure of what to do. The hug was stiff and firm; Rin's grip hard. After a moment of recollecting his thoughts, he slowly put his arms around Rin, returning the hug. Who knew how the kid felt. This all had to be a lot on him. It must have been really difficult for him. Yet he was still going strong, and for that, the Priest had respect and sympathy for him.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Rin exhaled shakily before he pulled away with a smile. The snow outside had began coming down hard and it was beginning to get chilly within the cabin. The fire was dying out gradually so Rin placed some more wood inside. Now that Shiro knew Rin better made Rin have no need to hide his flames when he was lighting the fireplace again. It took a few turns to get it right brut he could feel the improvement increasing finally. When the fire lit again, a warmth filled the cabin before Rin scratched at his head. "Is there a shower here..?" He asked, unsure if it was possible for a cabin to hold such, even so, the water would be freezing and if not he wondered how he would even wash himself.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Shiro returned the smile and sat back down in a chair. He watched Rin keenly, especially when he went to light the fire. It took him a few tries, but nonetheless he did eventually light it. He wondered just how hard it was to control the flames. Fire was dangerous and could spread in a blink of an eye, so he probably always had to be cautious and to the utmost careful when he used them.

"Is there a shower here..?"

"Yep. Go into Yuri's bedroom and there's another door to the left. That's where the shower is. It might take awhile for the water to heat up, but it eventually will. Don't ask me how, but it does, even in this temperature."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

"Yep. Go into Yuri's bedroom and there's another door to the left. That's where the shower is. It might take awhile for the water to heat up, but it eventually will. Don't ask me how, but it does, even in this temperature."

Rins face lit up at this, "Thanks!" He said happily before rushing brought the room. When he reached the room, he turned on the shower before shivering for a second but bt the time he was ready for it, it had already began warming up. "Aahhh =w=" Rin said happily from the showeroom as he swayed his tail whilst washing himself.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:49 pm

"No problem." Shiro answered to Rin's thanks before the kid dashed off. He looked back to Yuri shortly after, worry etched onto his face.

I opened the door that led into the cabin softly, the clicking of the door opening barely audible to the human ear. I held my hat to my chest, flicking off the snow that had fallen upon it carefully. I didn't want to ruin my precious hat! A lollipop was in my mouth, and it was truly delicious!~ I had quickly gone to a candy store whilst I was away. Simply standing around outside was too boring... that, and I craved sweets.

My nose twitched at the familiar smell of cake. That's right, I asked Rin to save me a piece! How kind of him to actually do so. I walked over to the said piece of cake that was laying on the counter as quietly as possible for I did not want to wake Yuri. Hm... I wonder if it was a challenge to get her to rest? With her attitude and all, it wouldn't surprise me if she had fought against it.

By the time I reached the cake, the lollipop was already finished off. I sat down, yawning.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 pm

By the one Mephisto had arrived back, Rin was still in the shower but singing. Only it sounded like it could make someone deaf! "LalalalaaaaLALALALAAA D<" It went on for a while before a massive thud was heard from Rin slipping out the shower. "OW." He yelled, standing up before drying himself off. After changing back, Rin left the bathroom sniffing, his hair was wet so it looked straight and not spikey and he hadn't dried his feet off so he was leaving slippery footprints behind. Noticing Mephisto, Rin had tip toed behind him before Pouncing on him and usig a pair of scissors to try and cut the swirl on his head again. "BOO! D<"

Even though Yuri was a deep sleeper, someone as loud as Rin almost woke up her. She moved slightly whilst wincing but soon went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 am

It was as I was picking my fork up to eat did an ear-aching sound ring in the air. I dropped my fork, bringing a hand to my ear. I swiftly caught the fork with my free hand, sighing in relief that it didn't fall. If it would have, Yuri might have woken up. Then again, that sound could have, too.

"What is that infernal noise?!" I whispered harshly to Shiro, glaring.

"I think the kid is attempting to sing..." Shiro suppressed a laugh.

Eventually, the so-called singing stopped, but, once again, I had a headache! -.- I resumed eating, trying to cut off a sliver of cake with my fork. However, to my dismay, I was interrupted, again! I fell to the ground, being pounced on by Rin. I glanced up, growling in annoyance. He was trying to cut off my signature swirl! How dare he! >.< "Would you kindly get off of me?!" I grumbled. However, I knew he wouldn't, so I did not give him time to answer. In a second, I was gone from beneath him.

Now it was I who was holding him down, with a foot on his head, and I took the scissors from him when he least expected it.
"Now then, shall I stab your eyes out? A friend of my little brother's collects human eyes, so..." I raised a hand to my chin, pondering on what I should do.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 am

Now then, shall I stab your eyes out? A friend of my little brother's collects human eyes, so...

"NO! D:< GET OFF!! SHIRO HELP!" Rin began yelling, kicking his feet and punching to try and get Mephisto off him.

"Your scaring him again..." Yuri called out, rubbing her head as she sat up, throwing a box of tissues at Mephisto's head to when Rin laughed at him. "Shiro! Put the naughty dog back on a leash!" He pouted, hiding his tail from Yuri, he didn't want her to find out afterall.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:32 am

I sighed, evading his furious kicks and punches. I grabbed his arms and roughly folded them behind his back, painfully twisting them while doing so (and if I may add, it was not by mistake >D). I did not budge on my grip.

"Your scaring him again..."

I looked over at Yuri, "Ah, you're awake! I apologize for the noise, even though he," I pointed at Rin, "caused it."

"Shiro! Put the naughty dog back on a leash!"

My eye twitched, as did the swirl on my head, "For the last time, I am not a dog!"

Shiro sweat dropped and sighed at the scene. He stood up and walked over to the two, a bit of anger in his steps. They did wake up Yuri, so of course he was pissed off!"Down, ya damn mutt."He muttered, both anger and sarcasm in his voice. He quickly hooked the leash back onto the collar (whom Mephisto never took off. It was a shock collar, after all.) and forced him away from Rin.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:38 pm

"Owowow! That hurts ! Get off me you stupid pervert! D<" Rin yelled out at him angrily. He couldn't budge when Mephisto held him like this! But when Yuri woke up from them and Mephisto blamed it all on Rin, he couldn't help but get more angry. "NO! Your stupid hair did. It's weird and purple and purple is weird! I just wanted to shave it all off!"

Yuri giggled tiredly at this whilst Shiro clipped the lead on to Mephisto. When Rin could move, he quickly got a drink from the kitchen and handed it over to Yuri. She took his politely, drinking it in seconds before placing the glass down, most of her energy was being used up quicker now which Only lead her to fall asleep again. "D; I wanted to make Sukiyaki with her... ;^;" Rin said, almost trying to wake Yuri up again.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:01 pm

"Owowow! That hurts ! Get off me you stupid pervert! D<"

I gasped dramatically, "What a rude thing to say to a gentleman."

"NO! Your stupid hair did. It's weird and purple and purple is weird! I just wanted to shave it all off!"

I flicked my signature spiral, "My hair did not do such a thing, nor it is weird. Then again, everyone has their own opinions, but frankly, your opinions do not matter!~" I eyed the cake that laid on the counter. Shiro had pulled me away from it, so now all I could do was stare. T.T

Shiro was happy that Yuri fell asleep again. She needed rest, and a lot of it at that.
"Pipe down you two. I don't want you guys waking Yuri up again."He whispered, imperative.

"D; I wanted to make Sukiyaki with her... ;^;"

"Rin, I foresee you getting rather heavy in weight, to put it bluntly, fat, in the future."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Rin saw Mephisto eyeing the cake, a small smirk filled his face as he dashed in the kitchen, slipping up on the water he forgot about. "ACK!" He chirped in pain before curling in a ball. After several minutes, he got up sniffing before taking the cake, comic back and sitting in front of Mephisto, eating the whole thing in front of him. "YUMMY!!"

"Rin, I foresee you getting rather heavy in weight, to put it bluntly, fat, in the future."

Rins eye twitched, how dare he say something like that! He took the rest of the came and smacked it in Mephistos face. "Jerk! D<"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

(:O You are an evil person. XD)

I smirked, amused by Rin's clumsiness. He was always messing up when trying to do something. It was quite funny to watch.
My smirk turned into a slight frown when he grabbed the cake. Oh, so that's what he was going to do? Eat it in front of me. I suppose I should not have expected less. I shrugged. He was the one who was going to fat, being that I could not! ^.~

"Jerk! D<"

I calmly wiped the cake that now covered my eyes, well, most of my face all together. Afterwards, I licked it off of my fingers, grinning coldly. "Seems you dropped it. Now you're going to have to make more." I summoned up a napkin and cleaned my face off. Though, I would still want to at least wash my face off.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:09 pm

"What? So you can eat it again, no thanks!" Rin replied, putting his hand in front of Mephisto's face. Rin soon stood up and placed the cake plate in the kitchen. Sniggering again as he suddenly left the cabin before returning with something in his hands. He went up to Mephisto happily before dropping the snow on him. "Very Happy" He smiled, "Woops! I tripped~!" He giggled before hiding behind Shiro as protection.

(I am evil ! >}
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 pm

"What? So you can eat it again, no thanks!"

My grin widened ferociously, "Then I suppose I will not allow that Christmas party to take place. That's too bad, your friends were really looking forward to it." How did I know about the party? Well, that's a secret!~

I watched Rin with the slightest bit of curiosity when he walked off out of the cabin. When he returned, however, I frowned. He was holding snow. I couldn't quickly evade the snow that he dropped on me because I could not exactly move that far away, with the lead on me on all.
"...I'm going to make your life a living hell when we get back to the academy." I growled lowly, not wanting to wake Yuri, and flicked the snow off.

Shiro crossed his arms and sighed. He was getting too old to be dealing with a bunch of children... not like that he would admit that!"Settle down, kids. Don't wanna go waking Yuri up, now do ya?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:24 am

"Then I suppose I will not allow that Christmas party to take place. That's too bad, your friends were really looking forward to it."

RIn froze, "HOW DO YOU KNOW?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET! YOU CAN'T TELL THEM THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW!" He yelled loudly, hopefully he didn't know about the big cake he baked back at the academy!

"...I'm going to make your life a living hell when we get back to the academy."

Rin narrowed his eyes, "Go ahead, I dare you."

"Settle down, kids. Don't wanna go waking Yuri up, now do ya?"

Rin sniggered, "He called you a ki--HEY! D<" He quickly lowered his voice, remembering Yuri was asleep before sitting in front the fire to get away from Mephisto
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:46 pm

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET! YOU CAN'T TELL THEM THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW!"

"How I know is a secret itself!~ And yes, I can tell them if I please to do so; I have the power to do that. That said, try not to tell someone they 'can't'when they can. It makes you look like a fool." I returned, grin still playing on my lips.

"Go ahead, I dare you."

"The contract has been signed, then! I can not turn down a dare." It was true. If I ever did play the game of Truth or Dare, I would surely always choose dare. Truth was not any fun at all.

Shiro leaned against one of the walls, itching for a smoke. However, with Yuri in this state, he did not dare smoke. Maybe in a couple of minutes, he would go outside to do so.
He calmed down when the other two quieted themselves. If Rin was also a son of Satan, then he had to be related to Mephisto. The two really did argue back and forth like brothers, so that spoke volumes for itself.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 am

"How I know is a secret itself!~ And yes, I can tell them if I please to do so; I have the power to do that. That said, try not to tell someone they 'can't'when they can. It makes you look like a fool"

Rin felt the urge to push Mephist over but stopped himself, "Says you!"

"The contract has been signed, then! I can not turn down a dare

Rin crossed his arms, "Playing truth and dare now?! Fine! You pick truth! Are you stupid and mean and self centered!? Don't answer it because it's already a yes! I hate you!" He turned his back to Mephisto before sitting in front of the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm

"Playing truth and dare now?! Fine! You pick truth! Are you stupid and mean and self centered!? Don't answer it because it's already a yes! I hate you!"

I pouted, "You can't pick for me, you know. I never choose truth!~" I laughed at his temper. Ah, yes, hate. Such a strong word but a weak word at the same time. Strong to humans, yet weak to demons. It seems I've lost count as to how many times people have said they hated me.

Shiro sighed as the bickering continued. In a minute, he was just going to leave them to their childish arguing. He finally decided to do so."Oi, I'm gonna o outside for a minute. Keep it down or I'll kick your asses."He said gruffly before opening the door and shutting it quietly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: