AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Rin looked at his hand, blinking before making a face. "D; Bobby got slapped!" Rin's tail almost showed from all the wagging that it was doing. When he watched Shiro drink so many, Rin grabbed the bottle. "So it issssss alright to drink it in gulp!" He said, beginning to chug down the other half.

After he was done with it, he watched Shiro laugh. Rin stared at where Shiro was staring which seemed to be like a blank tile. "AHAHAHAHAH!" He laughed suddenly at it, falling from his chair and landing with a thumb.

"I wouldn't think about it too much or over analyze it. Maybe you should have a private talk with him? If you ever and whenever you want to do that, I could take Rin along with me and maybe do what you told me to do with him earlier. Then you two can speak alone."

Yuri smiled, "I'd like that... Your really not as bad as Shiro makes of you." She said happily. Sure she would be nervous, but she longed to speak to Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Shiro blankly watched Rin chug half of the bottle of sake, then he started laughing harder. When Rin fell out of his chair, laughing, Shiro started clapping. "HAHAHA, that wuz awesomeeee!" His words were slurred.
"Oi, give me five... no... seven more bottlezz of sake!~~” He said, holding up only two fingers. The bartender sighed and set what he had ordered in front of him: seven whole bottles of sake. Shiro grabbed a bottle and held it up, "WOOOOHOOOO!" He popped off the lid and started chugging it.

"I'd like that... Your really not as bad as Shiro makes of you."

"You're too kind!~" (; I hummed. After a moment, something came to my mind that might serve as a problem. "...Do you even think those two are going to be able to make it back here? The city is a bit far off, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 pm

"N-Not funny...!" Rin said, giggling before rubbing his head. "Ow...

Seeing so many bottles of sake on the table made Rin feel sick. "Seven little elephants, sitting on a barrr." He began singing to himself before falling straight asleep. Coming her was a big mistake!

...Do you even think those two are going to be able to make it back here? The city is a bit far off, is it not?

Yuri blinked before sitting up, "Your right...it's a good 30 minute walk.. " She frowned lightly. "I hope Shiro didn't give Rin more than a glass. Tins underage and Shiros just plain stupid when it comes to this..."

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 pm

"Not funny?? It's hella funny!~" Shiro let out a fit of laughter, but he stopped when Rin said something about elephants and fell asleep. " .__. ...More for me then!! 8D "He poured himself another glass and took a long swig. He decided he'd leave in a bit... if he even could walk by then...

"I hope Shiro didn't give Rin more than a glass. Tins underage and Shiros just plain stupid when it comes to this..."

"Should we go check on them in a bit, then? You won't have to walk, we can take the shortcut!~"

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Rin lent against the bar table, sitting on the ground fast asleep, drooling slightly.

"Should we go check on them in a bit, then? You won't have to walk, we can take the shortcut!~"

Yuri nodded before looking confused. "Shortcut? Is it even possible to get to the pub without walking?" She asked, standing up from the couch carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:35 am

"Shortcut? Is it even possible to get to the pub without walking?"

"But of course! Nothing is impossible when I'm around!~" I grinned and held up my left hand, "Ready?" I didn't wait for an answer. Instead, I snapped my fingers, and within an instant, the two of us were gone, leaving behind only a pink poof of smoke.
We appeared outside of the pub. I had chosen not to appear inside for that would have drawn too much attention to us. Who knows what would have happened then!
"Ladies first." I held the door open for her, holding a sneeze back. My eyes watered. Oh no... the horrible smells were already affecting my nose! The smoke, the alcohol, and the dust! I couldn't stand dirty things! D:
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:18 am

"Ladies first."

Arriving at the pub in a flash, Yuri blinked. Almost tumbling as if she had walked off a escalator of some sort. When the door was opened, the three most horrible smells greeted her. If she was owner of this pub she would probably clean everything and fill it with tens and thousands of open windows and fresh air to get rid of all the stink. She coughed as she walked in, looking around. "Rin-kun? Shiro?" She asked, not liking the looks she was receiving so she did her best to not make eye contact with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:06 pm

I followed Yuri into the pub, holding a tissue to my nose. She seemed to have quickly noticed the smells, and by her facial expression, she had a strong dislike towards them. Finally someone who agrees with me! Most that I've meant didn't give a care.
I scanned the pub for a moment, scowling at those who looked at Yuri... oddly. I didn't want to think about what those drunks were thinking. My eyes eventually found Shiro sitting at the counter and Rin... sleeping against the table on the ground... Oh dear. ._. I walked over to him and gave a light tap on his arm with my foot,
"Wakey wakey!~"

"Rin-kun? Shiro?"

Shiro didn't forget his name... yet. He sloppily turned to the source of the voice. He narrowed his eyes, trying to clear his blurry vision at least a little. Even with his glasses on, things were still blurry and out of place right now. After a minute or so, he slurred out the words, "Ohhhh... heya, Yuri! What're you doin' in a plaze like thizz?"

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 pm

When the two finally spotted Shiro and Rin, Yuri smiled softly at how Rin was asleep. "Wakey wakey!~"

"Mephisto! D: Don't wake him. TAT What if he drank too much?!" She said, going over to Rin in attempt to pick him up. He was lighter than she thought he would be. She carefully balanced him in his arms, careful not to hurt herself as well. "Ohhhh... heya, Yuri! What're you doin' in a plaze like thizz?" She narrowed her eyes, Going over to the bar before taking the remaining Sake. "Confiscated!" She said, placing it on someone else's table whom seemed to be in their element from it. "We are going back home right now! I hope you didn't give Rin to much, your not coming here for 3 months now!" She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:17 pm

"Mephisto! D: Don't wake him. TAT What if he drank too much?!"

"Oops... my bad." I mumbled. When Yuri picked Rin up, I was about to offer that I could carry him back (truthfully, I'd probably just drag him back), but she started scolding Shiro before I could get in a word. I stood back and watched the scene from the shadows, an amused smile on my face.

"Confiscated!"

It took Shiro a minute to react, but as soon as he did, he frowned. "Hey!"

"We are going back home right now! I hope you didn't give Rin to much, your not coming here for 3 months now!"

"W-What?! 'S not fair... ya can't tell me what to do!" He glared. Somehow, he could still argue in his drunken state.

I sighed. If something wasn't done, this arguing would probably continue for some time. I walked over to Shiro and grabbed the collar of his shirt, dragging him to the exit despite his protests. "You heard her, we're leaving."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 pm

"Hey!"

Yuri narrowed her eyes again.

"W-What?! 'S not fair... ya can't tell me what to do!"

"Yes I can! You can't even take care of yourself, let alone a kid!"

She went over to Shiro before grabbing his arm, almost dropping Rin before yanking him up. "I'm not carrying you." She glared, supporting Rin again.

"You heard her, we're leaving."
Mephisto said before Yuri nodded, marching angrily out the pub. The street lights had come on now so it was almost night. It was also sort of refreshing at how the air was always fresh at this time of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:14 pm

"Yes I can! You can't even take care of yourself, let alone a kid!"

"Yeah I do! I take better care of myself than you do yourself. You don't see me suddenly fainting or getting sick!" There was an obvious reason as to why that was happening to Yuri, but Shiro, being as drunk as he was, completely ignored that fact. Or more so, he forgot about it. He was going to say something back to Yuri when she said she wasn't going to carry him, but was cut off by Mephisto when he grabbed and dragged him off.

I followed Yuri out of the pub, giving a quick apology to the bartender and others that resided within the building. When I was out of the pub, I let out a sigh of relief. One day, the horrible scents of this world are going to be the end of me! ...Not to say Gehenna has a pleasing aroma... but nevertheless! By this time, I let go of Shiro. "Thanks to you, my gloves are dirty." That wasn't true, but what does that matter? ^.~ "I think you can walk on your own!" I 'hmphed' and turned my head from him to Yuri. "Are you sure your alright to walk? Especially with carrying him." I gestured to Rin.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 am

"Yeah I do! I take better care of myself than you do yourself. You don't see me suddenly fainting or getting sick!"

"Jerk.." She mumbled, how could he be so harsh!

When they made their way outside, Mephisto let go of Shiro. "I think you can walk on your own!" That would be a laugh, watching Shiro all over the place and possibly fall over. If only Rin were awake to see that.

"Are you sure your alright to walk? Especially with carrying him."

She began walking on, head held high, still in a piss with Shiro from moments ago. "I'll be fine." She said, almost tripping after the moment she said that.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:08 pm

"I'll be fine."

I sweat dropped when she almost tripped right after she said those words. "For some reason, I doubt that..."

At Shiro's first attempt to walk, he fell straight on his face. Then he tried again, and, still fell on his face. After four times of falling, he was able to walk, though he stumbled and almost ran into a tree. After that, he started walking in the wrong direction.

I watched the old priest walk off in the direction we came from, amused by the scene. Then, I sighed. I would probably have to go fetch him back. And so, before he could get any farther, I dragged him back, eye and my signature curl atop of my head twitching angrily. "You, my old friend, are an idiot."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

"For some reason, I doubt that..."

"That was a accident!" She pouted, regaining her balance as she began walking again, Rin fast asleep snuggling up to her.

Yuri did her best to ignore Shiro whilst walking, but how drunk he was and how stupid he was acting because of it was doing her head-in! She just wished she had the strength to wack him around the head or throw a snowball at him.

She sighed gently, finding it difficult to walk at times as it was darker in some places than others but she did her best.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:21 pm

"That was a accident!"

I held up my hands in a 'calm down' gesture. "Alright, alright, if you say so...~"

I sighed, still dragging the old priest through the snow. He was muttering things that I had no idea were about and was half-asleep by this point. I should've just left him in the snow to freeze to death! ...He's probably too stubborn to die though. -.-
I looked over at Yuri when I noticed her steps were off, probably due to the darkness. I took my hat off and pulled out a flashlight, thinking it would come in handy for her. I fiddled with it for a bit, trying to figure out how to turn it on. Once I did figure it out, it was facing my way, so when the light turned on, it left me blind. I blinked, regaining my vision.
"Flashlights are evil..." I mumbled with a slight frown and pointed it in the correct direction, resuming dragging Shiro with my free hand.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:18 am

(Sexy picture. ;D)

"Alright, alright, if you say so...~"

"I..it was.." She said in a quieter tone. She had to be more careful! Although she couldn't help but notice light suddenly appearing, helping her see where she was stepping. She turned, noticing Mephisto holding a flashlight. Smiling gently. "Thank You!" She giggled, now she didn't have to worry about tripping and hurting Rin.
She continued to trench down in the snow, seeing the cabin after a few minutes of walking. Sighing in relief, finally, it was so warm in the cabin all the time, she just couldn't wait to get back in and get to bed. "I forbid Shiro from going to that pub with Rin now!" She held her head, angrily. "and I'm still angry at the bartender...tch..letting a underaged kid drink like that...It pisses me off.." Yuri wasn't really the one to swear and to here her say something liek that was once in a blue moon. But it was true, it did anger her at how reckless most people were now-a-days. But that couldn't be helped.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:56 pm

(Thank ya Wink )

"Thank You!"

"You're quite welcome!~" I hummed, following her casually. Once the cabin came into sight, I sighed in relief not one second later than she did. Now I wouldn't have to drag this idiot anymore...

"I forbid Shiro from going to that pub with Rin now!"

"If I were you, I would do the same. It was rather reckless of Shiro to let Rin drink so much... one day, he is going to die of alcohol poisoning, I swear it." Not that that was true, but you get the point.

"and I'm still angry at the bartender...tch..letting a underaged kid drink like that...It pisses me off.."

"Shall we get the bartender fired, then?" Mischief was apparent on my grin. It surprised me a bit that Yuri was so angry. From what I could remember, and my memory was far from bad, she rarely got angry. Well, angry in the sense to whereas she was curse someone and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 am

"If I were you, I would do the same. It was rather reckless of Shiro to let Rin drink so much... one day, he is going to die of alcohol poisoning, I swear it."

Yuri sighed, if Shiro were to die of alchohol poisioning then she wouldn't know what she'd do. She just knew better now to not leave Rin in Shiro's hands again. Sure he wanted to help Shiro's axe the wood but she was unsure if she could even trust Shiro to keep Rin safe like that, for all she knew, he could come home with a chopped off arm!

"Shall we get the bartender fired, then?

"N-No!" She quickly replied, she didn't know why but she didn't want him to get in trouble, she'd blame it all on Shiro!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm

"N-No!"

"Aww... you're no fun!~" I whined, "He broke the law you know, so he should be fired nonetheless! Plus, if we were to get him fired, we could be saving some future people from trouble... just saying!~" Once we reached the door to the cabin, I opened it and motioned Yuri in first. "Come now, we don't want to let all of the warmth escape."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:02 pm

"I AM fun!" Yuri said, she was fun! Right?!

"He broke the law you know, so he should be fired nonetheless! Plus, if we were to get him fired, we could be saving some future people from trouble... just saying!~"

Yuri frowned, "It wasn't his fault, it was Shiros....People around there feel that they should try and fulfill exorcists requests and since Shiro is so high up...maybe they just feared of what he'd do if he refused to give a child alchohol."

She replied, she couldn't see Shiro doing anything of course, she jus wished that they wouldn't fear someone like him. When he cabin door was opened, Yuri went inside, placing Rin on a bed and tucking him in with a slight smile, placing a kiss on his cheek before yawning. "I hope Shiro won't be moody in the morning..."
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"I AM fun!"

"I see no evidence declaring such a thing. Rather, I see the opposite."

"It wasn't his fault, it was Shiros....People around there feel that they should try and fulfill exorcists requests and since Shiro is so high up...maybe they just feared of what he'd do if he refused to give a child alchohol."

I didn't have to give what she said a second thought for I knew her words were true. "You are right, I will give you that. I was just trying to have a bit of fun!~ ...Though, I wish others knew him better. If they did, they would see how much of an idiot he really is and laugh at him." :p

I quickly followed behind Yuri and shut the door. I looked at Shiro, then just dropped him on the floor. "Meh... he deserves it, anyways." I walked over to the fireplace and picked up some wood. Then, I placed the wood in the fireplace and snapped my fingers, flames alighting. I sighed. I haven't used my flames this much in years... Oh well, I suppose it matters not.

"I hope Shiro won't be moody in the morning..."

"Don't raise your hopes too high. He will probably wake up with a headache, and you know how cranky he gets when he has a headache..." I walked over to a chair and sat down, crossing my legs neatly. I looked at Rin, then back at Yuri. "You really have taken a liking to Rin. You treat him as your own child... Why?" I was partially curious. She knew not that Rin was her son, or did she? There may have been something telling her so, yet she could not fully recognize that fact.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 am

"I see no evidence declaring such a thing. Rather, I see the opposite."

"Your so cruel to me Mephisto.." Yuri mumbled, slightly hurt. She was more fun than Shiro at least...

"You are right, I will give you that. I was just trying to have a bit of fun!~ ...Though, I wish others knew him better. If they did, they would see how much of an idiot he really is and laugh at him."

"No! No one can laugh at him. T-That's going to far...I-I mean a part from me and you and Rin...Anyone else who laughs is taking it too far!"

After she laid Rin down, she yawned herself. Pulling up a chair by the bed he rested in.

"You really have taken a liking to Rin. You treat him as your own child... Why?"

Yuri frowned slightly, not knowing the answer for a second before looking to Mephisto with a smile.

"He's just a kid so he has a long path ahead of him, even though I haven't had any children just yet, it's nice to see if I'd be a good or bad mother from when-ever they are due. I hope Rin has taken a liking to me otherwise I don't know what I'll do. I hope that one of the children I name Rin turns out to be just like this Rin. He's energetic and getting in to mischief just like me and I hope he can get on with his siblings. Shiro will have to spend time with them as well other wise they';ll just think of him as a pervert..Like you...^^ But you can spend time with them too! I hope everything turns out well.."

She smiled at the thought, yawning again and resting her head on the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:44 pm

"Your so cruel to me Mephisto.."

"Haha, you talk as if you have known me for a long time!~" :p

"No! No one can laugh at him. T-That's going to far...I-I mean a part from me and you and Rin...Anyone else who laughs is taking it too far!"

A quirk of interest flashed through me and a sly smile followed shortly. "Oh? Now you care for his feelings? And here I thought you were mad at him not only one minute ago..."

"He's just a kid so he has a long path ahead of him, even though I haven't had any children just yet, it's nice to see if I'd be a good or bad mother from when-ever they are due. I hope Rin has taken a liking to me otherwise I don't know what I'll do. I hope that one of the children I name Rin turns out to be just like this Rin. He's energetic and getting in to mischief just like me and I hope he can get on with his siblings. Shiro will have to spend time with them as well other wise they';ll just think of him as a pervert..Like you...^^ But you can spend time with them too! I hope everything turns out well.."

I listened intently with my hands folded and my chin resting atop of them. When she reached the end of her words, I frowned, "What a rude thing to say to a gentleman..." I mumbled, and after a pause, continued. "I assure you, you will be a fantastic Mother; and I also assure you that Rin has taken a liking towards you. Have you not noticed how much he cares for you? He went into the forest earlier on to make sure you were alright! I tell you, he cares for you greatly. And at least one of your sons will follow your example, so I’m sure one of them will turn out to be like Rin since you yourself are a bit mischievous. Also, if I may emphasize this once more," I held up my index finger in the air, "I'm not a pervert." I dropped my hand, "Who said I wanted to spend time with them? I'm a busy person... I don't have time to look after children... :p And everything should turn out fine... if it doesn't, it doesn't!~"
Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 Ohwell
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 pm

"Haha, you talk as if you have known me for a long time!~" :p

Yuri narrowed her eyes before giggling,

"Hehe, that makes you sound like a old old old man~"

Yuri said, waving a finger at him teasingly.

"Oh? Now you care for his feelings? And here I thought you were mad at him not only one minute ago..."

This was true but she couldn't admit it! She couldn't say she was wrong in front of Mephisto!

"I was NOT mad at him! D:<"

"What a rude thing to say to a gentleman..."

"n..<< Yeah because your such a gentleman and...Not that your rude to me or anything.."

"I assure you, you will be a fantastic Mother; and I also assure you that Rin has taken a liking towards you. Have you not noticed how much he cares for you? He went into the forest earlier on to make sure you were alright! I tell you, he cares for you greatly. And at least one of your sons will follow your example, so I’m sure one of them will turn out to be like Rin since you yourself are a bit mischievous. "

Yuri smiled at hearing that she'd be a good mother. Although she couldn't help but feel guilty for having Rin go after her when she went off.

"W..Wait! I'm not mischievous! I'm kind and caring all the time! D: Baka!"

"I'm not a pervert."

Yuri couldn't help but spill out laughing at this, "Lies! I like how you try to defend something that's obviously the truth! You really ARE a idiot!" She chuckled.

"Who said I wanted to spend time with them? I'm a busy person... I don't have time to look after children... Razz And everything should turn out fine... if it doesn't, it doesn't!~"

"Oh yeah because that's REALLL Supportive of you! D<" She turned away from him, playing the silent treatment although she actually was silent for a while but this was due to her falling asleep.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: