AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:42 pm

The two trudged through the snow, Shiro complaining in a mutter every now and then about how long it took to get to their destination from where they were. Couldn't Yuri live at least a little closer to town? After several minutes of quiet, he broke the silence."It might take a bit to get there. I'd say we got about twenty minutes more to go, so don't complain about the walking 'cause I already warned ya." He took out his lighter and a cigarette from his pocket and lit the said cigarette.

My eyes drifted over to Yuri when she decided to come out from her bedroom.

"Shiros gone off again? Where's Rin-Kun..."

I could tell that she wasn't going to be too thrilled about being left alone with only my presence around. "Hai, Shiro went off to grab a drink, and Rin went with him." I eyed the food Rin had made for her. I couldn't help it! I still hadn't eaten today...
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:49 pm

"It might take a bit to get there. I'd say we got about twenty minutes more to go, so don't complain about the walking 'cause I already warned ya."

Rin paused, "Twenty minutes?!" He soon wailed, trudging in the snow more. "Twenty minutes my ass >>"

"Hai, Shiro went off to grab a drink, and Rin went with him."

Yuri noticed Mephisto eyeing the food, she blinked lightly at this. "There's another plate in there you know~ I'm sure Shiro won't mind. ^_^ He'll be too drunk when he gets home and would probably want to go to sleep. But the nerve of him...Letting a kid like Rin drink. Who knows how he'll take it.."

Yuri frowned before smiling again, she was sure Rin was wise enough.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:15 pm

"Twenty minutes?! Twenty minutes my ass >>“

Shiro shrugged,"You decided to go, so stop complaining like a little kid... Oh wait... you are a little kid." :p He chuckled and continued walking, slowing and quickening his steps every now and then.

"There's another plate in there you know~ I'm sure Shiro won't mind. ^_^ He'll be too drunk when he gets home and would probably want to go to sleep. But the nerve of him...Letting a kid like Rin drink. Who knows how he'll take it.."

8D My face light up when she said there was more food in the kitchen. I jumped up and raced into the kitchen, though still listened to what she said. I looked around until I spotted the plate on the counter, picked it up, and walked over to the table where Yuri was. I sat down next to her, a happy grin plastered on my face. If my tail was visible, it would have been wagging.
"I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure they'll be fine! Plus, worry causes stress, and we don't want you to be stressed right now!~" I started eating immediately after I was done speaking for that moment.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:21 pm

"I'm NOT a kid!" Rin yelled, picking up some snow and throwing the ball at Shiro, how dare he!!
Yuri was happy to see Mephisto happy, even though they got off on the wrong foot, and even though he could be annoying as hell, he was still kind.

"I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure they'll be fine! Plus, worry causes stress, and we don't want you to be stressed right now!~" Yuri smiled lightly she didn't want anyone going out their way for her, she was sure she could take care of herself. After she had finished her meal, she placed the plate back in the kitten before sitting down on the couch by the fireplace. "Warm~" She smiled, happy she wasn't spending all day out in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am

Shiro sent a glare towards Rin after he threw a snowball at him. "Oi!" He barked and picked up some snow, forming it into two snowballs. He tossed them at Rin, one after the other.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy that Yuri was smiling. I had thought that she was going to be more distant from me and maybe a bit more upset, but to my surprise, she was not. I wasn't going to complain, because I was glad that we could get along (for now, at least). I continued eating while she went to sit by the fire until I finished my share of the meal. I got up and walked over to the kitchen. I turned on the sink and washed my plate before entering the room I was previously in once more. "Do you need anything?" I asked, still standing, hands folded behind my back.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 am

Having two snowballs make contact with his face, Rin stumbled back, slipping on a patch of ice before falling on his backside. "GAH!" He yelped hard, growling as he wiped the snow from his face angrily. How dare he. He stood up, putting his head up in the air and walking past Shiro to get to where they were headed. He was playing the silent treatment!

"ange]Do you need anything?" Yuri shook her head gently, resting her head on a pillow as the fire warmed her up. "You should worry more about yourself" She giggled lightly, "You can't even cook a simple meal and if Shiro hadn't gone out just then then you would of starved to death." She snickered at the thought of how Mephisto was helpless in places like this. "You and Rin-kun should get along seeing as your his father~ Not get distant. ^_^"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:51 am

Shiro starting laughing when Rin fell back on the ice. It didn't matter if he yelped out in pain, he thought it was funny! The kid was really clumsy! "Haha! Aw, you playing the silent treatment now? See, you really are little kid! Hahaha!" He laughed obnoxiously and trailed behind Rin.

"You should worry more about yourself. You can't even cook a simple meal and if Shiro hadn't gone out just then then you would of starved to death."

At first, I tilted my head, wondering why she would say that. Then, she answered my question, and I pouted. "I can cook...! I just... cook when I want to..." I mumbled and looked away. Well, that must have been the poorest comeback I have ever come up with. "And that's not true! I would've just... summoned up some food!" I protested.

"You and Rin-kun should get along seeing as your his father~ Not get distant. ^_^"

Ah, that's right, Rin had convinced Yuri that I was his father... -.- I guess I would just have to play along with it. "He's not easy to get along with... he's got too much of a temper; he still has some growing up to do. That, and, he just doesn't like me. I don't see why not, I mean, everybody likes me!~" :p
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:50 am

"Haha! Aw, you playing the silent treatment now? See, you really are little kid! Hahaha!"

"Yeah, and your just a old man!" Rin suddenly chirped, breaking the silent treatment he was giving to Shiro.

I can cook...! I just... cook when I want to..

Yuri giggled at this, "That's the same as a baby bird saying he can fly when he wants to."

He's not easy to get along with... he's got too much of a temper; he still has some growing up to do. That, and, he just doesn't like me. I don't see why not, I mean, everybody likes me!~"

"He'd just a kid, we all are at heart, ^^ If you want to get along with him then do something fun that won't make him yell at you. Maybe build a snowman~"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 pm

"Yeah and your just an old man!"

Shiro's eyebrow twitched and he clenched a fist then held it up in the air. "I'm not old!" He stomped over to Rin, aiming to put him into another headlock. This kid had no respect, calling him old! Who did he think he was?!

"That's the same as a baby bird saying he can fly when he wants to."

I pouted again, a fang poking out. She was right... but I wouldn't give in so easily! "Hmph, whatever... my familiar cooks for me, so there's no reason why I should have to learn how to cook!" I crossed my arms and closed my eyes stubbornly.

"He'd just a kid, we all are at heart, ^^ If you want to get along with him then do something fun that won't make him yell at you. Maybe build a snowman~"

Everyone, a kid at heart? Me, a kid at heart? ...Ahaha! Was that a joke? Sure, I liked toys and things like that, but that did not make me a 'kid at heart'. And build a snowman with Rin...? Was she living in a fantasy now?
"Are you joking?" I blinked, "...Guess not. Hmm... I don't know... I guess I’ll give that a try..." I said, unsure.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 pm

"I'm not old!"

Rin turned, his facial expression changing when he saw Shiro rush up to him. ".__."

"Get away!!" He cried out, rushing ahead whilst trying not to slip over. "You are old! All those wrinkles prove it! " He barked, turning and sticking out his Tongue before colliding face first with a tree when he turned ahead. The snow from the branches fell on his head before he began giggling. Blood dropping from his nose, "Ow." He said after a moment of silence. "STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!" He yelled angrily, Gripping his nose.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:14 pm

"You are old! All those wrinkles prove it!"

"I'm gonna kick your ass for saying that!" Shiro yelled, about to chase after Rin, but he ended up running into a tree. The priest held in a laugh. Then snow fell on the kid. After that, Shiro couldn't stop from laughing. "Haha, never mind, the tree already kicked your ass!" He pointed and continued laughing despite Rin's angry yelling.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:45 pm

"I hate being tired all the time.." Yuri mumbled after some silence as she looked at the fireplace for a while. She leaned her head back on the pillow. "I'm sure you and Rin have a lot in common."

Haha, never mind, the tree already kicked your ass!

Rin growled angrily. "LET'S JUST GET THERE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" He barked, the more he got injured, the more pissed he was getting! He just wanted to get to where-ever they were going. Rin went up to Shiro, wiping the blood from his hand on his shoulder. "For you." He said with a smile before walking ahead.

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 am

"I hate being tired all the time.."

"It must be bothersome, especially to you. For now, however, you're going to have to cope with it. Don't worry about us filling in on your chores and doing things for you; we are glad to help. So sit back, relax!"

"I'm sure you and Rin have a lot in common."

I looked at her, wondering how she came to that deduction. After a minute, I decided to ask. "And what makes you so sure about that?"

"LET'S JUST GET THERE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

"Woah... calm down, you're gonna wake the bears." He simply watched when Rin walked up to him and wiped the blood on his shoulder. He still just watched when he walked away. Then, he looked up in a tree branch that was right above Rin. There was a squirrel sitting on the branch, munching away on an acorn. An evil glint flashed in the priest's eyes, and he picked up some snow, forming it into a snowball. He threw it at the squirrel, and the squirrel fell off of the branch, landing directly on Rin's head. It wasn't too long before the squirrel started attacking Rin, scratching at his face and whatnot. Meanwhile, Shiro just walked ahead whistling, his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:34 am

"It must be bothersome, especially to you. For now, however, you're going to have to cope with it. Don't worry about us filling in on your chores and doing things for you; we are glad to help. So sit back, relax!"

Yuri smiled thankfully, "Once the children are born, I'll be able to raise them, Shiro too. Well be a happy family and then I can repay him and do the chors myself. " She giggled lightly at the thought.

And what makes you so sure about that?"

Yuri sat back and thought for a bit, "You both get pissed off at the same time, you both laugh at the same ime and whenever you two even make eye contact, the look on your eyes and his show how much you two really do care for each other deep down. I'm sure if something happened to you then Rin wouldn't laugh, no mater how hard he denies it, he's a cry baby inside and your a loner."

Yuri tried to put that in the kindest way as possible and not come right out and say thst Mephisto was a loner for the fun of it.

"Woah... calm down, you're gonna wake the bears

"Pfft, your face scares the birds from the trees." Rin mimicked angrily,
All though when he walked under a branch, something suddenly clung on to his face. Snow, no, snow wasn't warm and furry and ... MOVING. "WAH!" Rin yelled before scratches were dealt to his face. "OWOWOWOW GET OFF!" Rin cried out in pain as he rolled around in circles, trying to get the squirrel off him.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:32 pm

"Once the children are born, I'll be able to raise them, Shiro too. Well be a happy family and then I can repay him and do the chores myself. "

Somehow I kept a frown from replacing my smile. She didn't know what was to happen in the future, and, despite how much I wanted to, I could not tell her nor show any sign that something was wrong with what she planned. If I did, I would think that the future would be changed dramatically. "I wish you and your future family the best." After I spoke, it hit me that she said 'children' and 'them'. She knew she was having twins? That could mean that Rin wouldn't disappear if we stayed after she gave birth to the children... "You're having twins?"

"You both get pissed off at the same time, you both laugh at the same time and whenever you two even make eye contact, the look on your eyes and his show how much you two really do care for each other deep down. I'm sure if something happened to you then Rin wouldn't laugh, no mater how hard he denies it, he's a cry baby inside and your a loner."

She had a gift at reading others. I'd never noticed that we got angry and laughed at the same time... now that I think back though, we did do so on quite a few occasions. As much as I hated to admit it, she was right. Rin was my youngest brother, and that said, it was only apparent for me to care for him somewhat. But would he really be saddened if, say, something did happen to me? It was hard to believe.
I wouldn't argue with the fact that Rin was a crybaby, because that was a cold fact, but me, a loner? No. No, no, no, no! I refused to be called that!
"Oi... I'm not a loner!" >.<

Shiro ignored Rin's remark; he was too busy laughing at him as he rolled around in the snow. The squirrel raked its small claws against Rin's face and bit his nose just cause it felt like it, then it scampered off quickly, climbing back up the tree and retreating to its den."Hahaha! You just got your ass kicked my a squirrel, too! First a tree, now a squirrel! 'S what you get for being a brat." :p He taunted and crossed his arms smugly.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:15 pm

. "I wish you and your future family the best

Yuri smiled thankfully at this, she didn't mind being unwell now, just as long as the children were safe.

"You're having twins?" Yuri nodded, "I wanted to call one of them Rin but I'm unsure if Rin would like that...the other will be Yukio though.." She had always loved those two names, she just didn't want Rin to be angry or upset if she named the other Rin.
"Oi... I'm not a loner!" >.<

"Sure~" She said sarcastically, "Correct me if I'm wrong but you look like the sort of person to sit in his own room all day doing work. You should of gone with Shiro despite what be said. It's nice to get out once in a while.

"OW! MAKE IT GET OFF!" Rin said before feeling a sharp bite on his nose, silence filled the area before a loud girl scream tool place, birds flying from their trees. Once the squirrel was off, scars filled his face. "NG..."
Hahaha! You just got your ass kicked my a squirrel, too! First a tree, now a squirrel! 'S what you get for being a brat." Razz

Rin glared at him, making his flames appear inches from Shiro. "Shut. up." He said, once they disappeared, he constantly wiped at his face. Walking hurriedly to the pub. Why did hr come here anyway!?

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:28 pm

"I wanted to call one of them Rin but I'm unsure if Rin would like that...the other will be Yukio though.."

I smiled, "I'm sure he will be fine with it. If anything, he'll probably be happy that you're choosing to do that."

"Correct me if I'm wrong but you look like the sort of person to sit in his own room all day doing work. You should of gone with Shiro despite what be said. It's nice to get out once in a while."

I held up my index finger, about to protest, but I slowly dropped it. How in the world did she know that?! "Do you spy on me?" O.o I looked at her, eyes narrowed in suspicion. That was just... weird. I didn't really look like the kind of guy who did that! ...Right? ...Anybody?
"Are you saying I don't get out much? Because I do...! Look, I'm outside of my own room right now." :p

Shiro covered his ears and closed his eyes from the scream. When it stopped, he cracked an eye open, "...That was scream... was the most girly scream I've ever heard."
He narrowed his eyes when the flames appeared. Then and there, he wanted to get rid of the kid for good, but he knew better. He was Yuri's son, after all. He couldn't exorcise him. So, he kept his tongue, no matter how much he did not want to. He walked on and took his cigarette out of his mouth, blowing out the smoke into the cold air.
They were getting closer to the bar and the town.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 pm

"I'm sure he will be fine with it. If anything, he'll probably be happy that you're choosing to do that."

"I hope so..." She replied lightly, maybe she should ask Rin just to check. She didn't want anything bad to happen after-all.

"Do you spy on me?" Yuri laughed, "No! It's written all over your face!"

"Are you saying I don't get out much? Because I do...! Look, I'm outside of my own room right now." :p

Itching her cheek lightly, she looked back at the fire. "Staying in too long can make you suffer depression or just go crazy you know. Have you ever actually been shopping with Rin? Or gone to a Theme Park without the two of you clawing each others eyes out? It'd be a good idea for you two to get to know each other more."

...That was scream... was the most girly scream I've ever heard."

Rin ignored Shiro at this, "Tch." He simply said, seeing Shiro narrow his eyes out towards Rin made him seem uncomfortable for a second, but when he began walking again he waws relieved that where he stood just then wouldn't of been his grave. "How long now? My feet hurt. You can carry me back if you want. :3 "

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 pm

"I hope so..."

"I know so. Trust me, just this once at least." My smile didn't fade.

"No! It's written all over your face!"

I looked at her, eyebrows furrowed. "Really? I guess I'll have to fix that..." I mumbled, looking off to the side.

"Staying in too long can make you suffer depression or just go crazy you know."

o.o "Oh dear... I don't want that happening to me...."

"Have you ever actually been shopping with Rin? Or gone to a Theme Park without the two of you clawing each others eyes out? It'd be a good idea for you two to get to know each other more."

In reality, it took me little thinking to answer those questions mentally. However, I pretended that I did have to think about it carefully. Hopefully it would make her think that I actually have done a few things with him... "Hmm... no, I have not done either of those things with him. I'm not even sure if he actually wants to spend time with me... I think he'd rather talk to his friends and others..." My words came out as a low mumble again, but loud enough to be heard.

How long now? My feet hurt. You can carry me back if you want. :3 "

"First of all, there's no way in hell I'm carrying you back. I told ya not to complain!" Shiro grumbled, "And we'll be there in about five to ten minutes."
He continued trudging through the snow until a city came into sight. It shouldn't have been too unfamiliar to Rin, for it was the city where the church was in the future. The two took a couple of turns down some roads until the priest stopped in front of a building that was obviously a bar. The outward appearance of the building spoke for itself. He gestured for Rin to followed him in while he opened the door. It wasn't anything special. Just your average, old bar.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:32 pm

"Hmm... no, I have not done either of those things with him. I'm not even sure if he actually wants to spend time with me... I think he'd rather talk to his friends and others..."

"Your not sure? There's your answer right there. You need to be sure of something before giving up. ^^;" Yuri said, "Hell, when everything is back to normal then I wouldn't mind spending time with you two, it'll be fun!"

"First of all, there's no way in hell I'm carrying you back. I told ya not to complain!"

"Selfish!" Rin pouted, holding his scratched head up high again, although thanks to his demon side, it was already beginning to heal.

"And we'll be there in about five to ten minutes."

"F-Five to ten!? Eug! Five to ten more minutes with you?! How can I survive that!"

Surprisingly enough, those few minutes went faster than the other half. When the town came in to site, Rin's face lit up. "Sugoi! It's almost as it is in the future!" He said, recognizing most of it. When they arrived at the pub, it smelt just like it did back at the cabin, smokey. Rin guessed he had to live with it though, he walked in, looking around. This was the first time he had ever been to a pub properly before!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 am

"Your not sure? There's your answer right there. You need to be sure of something before giving up. ^^;"

I was stupid not to notice such an obvious answer. How could I miss such a clear detail? How very pathetic of me... "You're completely right. I was ignorant to miss that detail... my apologies." I took a seat on a chair and crossed my legs. After a moment, I started laughing lightly. "It's funny and odd at the same time. I've never exactly gotten advice from anyone else... so it feels... a bit different."

"Hell, when everything is back to normal then I wouldn't mind spending time with you two, it'll be fun!"

"Aye, that would be fun. I look forward to it." Truthfully, I didn't. Not because I didn't want to spend time with her, if was far from that, but because I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to. A sad thing it was, but I still kept my fake smile. Nothing could be done about it.

Shiro rolled his eyes at the kid’s snide comments. He didn't feel like arguing like a bunch of children.
He walked over to the counter and ordered two bottles of sake. Of course he'd order more later, but for now, he just decided to start off with that. The bartender set the two bottles in front of him and also gave him two glasses. Shiro poured some sake in one glass and slid it down to Rin. He poured some in his own glass and sighed before taking a swig.
The odd thing about it was that the bartender never asked for Rin's age. Shiro came to this bar quite often, and eventually, the bartender found out that he was an exorcist. It was a popular spot for exorcists. So thus, he didn't question the kid because of who he was with.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:51 am

Rin smiled happily, seeing that the bartender never asked for his age. He loved it like this! He was just wondering why Mephisto never stopped him from coming here in the first place. Seeing the glass of sake in front of him, Rin spent a minute smelling it and studying it. It smelt weird, just like how Shiro used to smell like when he was with him and Yukio. He looked around the room, tilting his head. Inspecting the surroundings before drinking the whole thing in one gulp. "Yummy!" He hiccuped, he hadn't ever drunken Alchohol before so he wouldn't know how he'd have to drink it. He reached out for the bottle again before pouring more, doing the same. He was so used to drinking water like that that he never even learnt about alcohol.

"You're completely right. I was ignorant to miss that detail... my apologies."

Yuri tilted her head to the side, "Why are you apologising? Shiro was sure I'd even want to come out with him here, but that was before he actually asked. ^^ It's a common mistake."

"It's funny and odd at the same time. I've never exactly gotten advice from anyone else... so it feels... a bit different."

Yuri closed her eyes, leaning on her pillow again. She didn't want to fall asleep, she was enjoying talking with Mephisto. "...I should of taken advice from Shiro...I'm scared that he really does hate me deep down for being with Satan..." She frowned to herself.

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Shiro took another sip of his sake before he looked over at Rin. He sweat dropped when he downed the glass in one gulp and poured another one for himself. "Err... kid, you're not supposed to drink sake like that. This isn't water or beer. You gotta sip it... if ya don't, your throat it going to hate you later. And your head probably will, too..." He mumbled and took another sip of his drink before it was empty. He poured himself another glass.

"Why are you apologizing? Shiro was sure I'd even want to come out with him here, but that was before he actually asked. ^^ It's a common mistake."

"Hm? Oh, well.... I'm not actually sure myself." I scratched the back of my head. Why did I apologize? It wasn't like me to do that... -.-

"...I should of taken advice from Shiro...I'm scared that he really does hate me deep down for being with Satan..."

I shook my head, smiling reassuringly, "Hate is a strong word. Shiro hates Satan, not you. He might have a dislike towards you for being with Satan without telling him, but nevertheless, he does not hate you. He will get over it in time. It's not like he is going to leave you because of this situation. This is just another hurdle that you two need to get pass together. Don't be scared, there's no reason for you to be."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:45 pm

"Err... kid, you're not supposed to drink sake like that. This isn't water or beer. You gotta sip it... if ya don't, your throat it going to hate you later. And your head probably will, too..."

Rin blinked at Shiro before smiling which formed in a large grin, poking his cheek before nodding. "Hai~" He poured more sake in his glass, dipping his fingers in it. "Pretty colour..." He giggled, although it was just the light from above them.

He almost downed that glass, although he remembered what Shiro had said and managed to only drink half of it, still it was too big of a 'sip' but he was learning.

"Hm? Oh, well.... I'm not actually sure myself." She didn't know why, but Yuri enjoyed the clueless side of Mephisto. It just made her laugh every time. Hate is a strong word. Shiro hates Satan, not you. He might have a dislike towards you for being with Satan without telling him, but nevertheless, he does not hate you. He will get over it in time. It's not like he is going to leave you because of this situation. This is just another hurdle that you two need to get pass together. Don't be scared, there's no reason for you to be."

Yuri sighed, "I hope your right. Since I told him, he gotten a little distant from me...Maybe that's just me speaking.. ^^;; My mind's playing tricks on me lately~"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Shiro swatted Rin's hand away when he poked at his cheek. When he said 'pretty color' and giggled, he knew that Rin was a bit buzzed at least. Wouldn't be long before the kid was drunk.
It was after six full glasses of sake did the priest start to feel somewhat tipsy. A tinge of red stained his cheeks, and he started laughing at nothing.

"I hope your right. Since I told him, he gotten a little distant from me...Maybe that's just me speaking.. ^^;; My mind's playing tricks on me lately~"

"I wouldn't think about it too much or over analyze it. Maybe you should have a private talk with him? If you ever and whenever you want to do that, I could take Rin along with me and maybe do what you told me to do with him earlier. Then you two can speak alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: