AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:59 pm

"Scaredy cat four-eyes is given' ya trouble, hm? Just punch in the face a couple times, hell that's what I'd do if he took my alcohol!"

Rin narrowed his eyes, "I can't just slap him..! I mean...We may hate each other most of time bt he's my brother and I don't fight physically with him. :^; I just want Sumiyaki and not vegetable stew that tastes like Soap!" Rin really wasn't exaggerating, the stew tasted as if Yukio and dropped a whole bar of soap in it! "Mephisto!!" He called out, getting his temper back again.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 pm

"I can't just slap him..! I mean...We may hate each other most of time bt he's my brother and I don't fight physically with him. :^; I just want Sumiyaki and not vegetable stew that tastes like Soap!"

"Che... whatever... lay the law down then! I dunno, usually I just slap people and that gets them to shut up and obey me." She shrugged and started to walk off, "I'll catch ya later!"

"Mephisto!!"

I poked my head out the door, rubbing my right ear, "Please refrain from yelling so loud next time..."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:21 pm

After watching Shura go, Rin turned his attention to Mephisto. " I wasn't yelling! Yukio is being horrible to me!" He stamped his foot on the ground with irritation. "Have you got any Sukiyaki?" Rin quickly raced inside, deciding to try and find the Sukiyaki himself. The odd, "Stupid Yukio..." was heard every now and then from Rin, "I'm hungry...and I want a new dorm!" That was the main reason Rin actually came to Mephisto, to have a new dorm where Yukio wouldn't interfere!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:30 pm

"I wasn't yelling! Yukio is being horrible to me!"

"...To me, you were yelling." I sighed and stepped out of his way before he raced in. "How is he being so horrible to you?"

"Have you got any Sukiyaki?"

My memories came back in a flash, with Yukio saying he was going to make Rin eat better and all. No wonder why he was so upset. "Never mind the question I asked before. You are mad because Yukio is trying to make you eat better, right? As far as if I have any Sukiyaki, your brother told me not to give you any. However, if you find it, then you may have it."

"I'm hungry...and I want a new dorm!"

I blinked at the sudden request, well more like demand. "You live in an empty building. Just move your things to a different room in the building if it really upsets you that much. Yukio is merely trying to take care of your health, you know. He is a doctor, after all."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:37 pm

"Never mind the question I asked before. You are mad because Yukio is trying to make you eat better, right? As far as if I have any Sukiyaki, your brother told me not to give you any. However, if you find it, then you may have it."

Rin's face lit up with joy, "REALLY!? ALRIGHT!" He yelled loudly as he began throwing papers on the ground and tipping most things over. "not here..." He mumbled twice as he moved to Mephisto's desk, doing the same. "You live in an empty building. Just move your things to a different room in the building if it really upsets you that much. Yukio is merely trying to take care of your health, you know. He is a doctor, after all."

Rin looked at Mephisto before frowning, "Like he'll say yes to that..." He replied, "I don't care if he's a doctor! Sukiyaki has loads of meats and healthy things and fidre...What's fidre...?" He asked, what he was meant to say was fibre of course, but truth be told, Rin never paid attention to what he ate, no wonder he was hyper some days.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 pm

My eye twitched when Rin started just tossing things everywhere and tipping over my boxes. I said nothing of it though, I would just fix it up later.

"Like he'll say yes to that..."

"Why does he have to say yes? You have my permission, and my permission overrules his."

"I don't care if he's a doctor! Sukiyaki has loads of meats and healthy things and fidre...What's fidre...?"

I brought a hand to my head and rubbed my temples. Was he being serious? "Fibre - The main function of fibre is to keep the digestive system healthy and functioning properly. How could you not know that? It's basic! Even children know such a fact!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 pm

"Because I get tired in clas and don't do my homework..." Rin said although with a tone to think it wasn't a big deal, because it wasn't to him at least. "And speaking of Yukio! If you would just tell menwhat is wrong with him then I can understand why he is acting oddly lately. It's scaring me." Rin began opening drawers before his face lit up again. "Sukiyaki!!" He said happily, taking the pot with a smile before going over to a two and filling it up with water.

"Does Amaimon hate me or something, I mean he always keeps starting a fight with me and wanting mento use my flames, a-and speaking of that! If you and Amaimon are related to menthe surely you two have the flames as well right?!"

Ron didn't know why A lot was on his mind today, he guess he just wanted some questions answered, even ones he had kept to himself for a while now
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:38 pm

"And speaking of Yukio! If you would just tell menwhat is wrong with him then I can understand why he is acting oddly lately. It's scaring me."

I sighed deeply. Well, I should have known that question was coming sooner or later. "I believe your brother is starting to inherit Satan's powers, much like you, despite what he says every day about the tests he takes." I would leave it at that for the moment, because I knew that spoke volumes to Rin. When he found the Sukiyaki, I applauded him.

"Does Amaimon hate me or something, I mean he always keeps starting a fight with me and wanting me to use my flames?"

"You are full of questions today... but I suppose you have a right to be..." I sat down in my chair, "Oh no, no, no, I don]t believe Amaimon hates you. You see, he is a rather competitive little brother. When a fight starts, he doesn't want it to end until someone wins, or, should I say, gets killed. That's why he has been challenging you over and over. He's not content with the outcome of the battles yet. As far as the flames go, to him it isn't fun without the opposing using his full ability."

"If you and Amaimon are related to me then surely you two have the flames as well right?!"

"Amaimon is the King of Earth. His element is earth. Does he have flames? Probably so, but he will not use them, for his element is earth, not fire. And I, well, my abilities are a secret. What do you think? Yes or no? The first word, whether yes or no, is most likely the real answer." Giving out an answer freely was never fun, no matter how you looked at it. The questioner had to do at least a little guessing!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:52 pm

"I believe your brother is starting to inherit Satan's powers, much like you, despite what he says every day about the tests he takes."

Rin stopped Himself from asking the next question, "...Huh..?" He turned to look at Mephisto as if he didn't register what he had said. "Yukio..is.." How was this possible? "How many more things do people want to hide from me..." He growled angrily, turning as he placed the bowl down on the table.

"You are full of questions today... but I suppose you have a right to be.."
Rin felt slightly happy that Mephisto was actually giving him some answers this time although he couldn't help but feel a little shred of anger towards Yukio. "Oh no, no, no, I don't believe Amaimon hates you. You see, he is a rather competitive little brother. When a fight starts, he doesn't want it to end until someone wins, or, should I say, gets killed. That's why he has been challenging you over and over. He's not content with the outcome of the battles yet. As far as the flames go, to him it isn't fun without the opposing using his full ability."

,Tch! Amaimon sounded more of a troublemaker than Rin was and he didn't even think it was possible!

"Amaimon is the King of Earth. His element is earth. Does he have flames? Probably so, but he will not use them, for his element is earth, not fire. And I, well, my abilities are a secret. What do you think? Yes or no? The first word, whether yes or no, is most likely the real answer!"

thought for a second. "Well you just do if Amaimon and me and even Yukio do..stupid Yukio..." He grumbled the last part with anger. "I don't see how he can inherit the powers so far in..! Why wasn't he born with them like me?"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:25 pm

"How many more things do people want to hide from me..."

"Sorry to say, but there are many things that are hidden from you and your brother as well as others. But as for the current situation, not many others know of it, so I would recommend on not telling anyone else.”

"Well you just do if Amaimon and me and even Yukio do..stupid Yukio..."

I chuckled at his last two angry words, "So you were actually listening this time? Bravo! You are correct, I have inherited the blue flames, and I also know how to wield them."

"I don't see how he can inherit the powers so far in..! Why wasn't he born with them like me?"

"...Truthfully, I have not a clue. It might be because he has grown stronger, thus his demonic powers also have. But I am not sure, so I will not give a reason without more information."

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 pm

"So you were actually listening this time? Bravo! You are correct, I have inherited the blue flames, and I also know how to wield them."

tried to imagine Mephisto using the flames but failed to, he even couldn't see Yukio with them!

"Then why was everyone wanting to kill me when I came here! Why didn't they kill you!? And I'd you have the flames then why are you giving information to Satan and training me aswell? What is he planning and who's side are you on?"

"...Truthfully, I have not a clue. It might be because he has grown stronger, thus his demonic powers also have. But I am not sure, so I will not give a reason without more information."

Runs ears twitched at this, "He can't be stronger than me D<"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:33 pm

"Then why was everyone wanting to kill me when I came here! Why didn't they kill you!? And I'd you have the flames then why are you giving information to Satan and training me aswell? What is he planning and who's side are you on?"

Once again, I rested my cheek against my palm. "Calm down, calm down. There is no need to get hyper over this.

To answer your first question, I have been serving the Vatican for 200 years or so. During those 200 years, I earned the Vatican's trust. However, at one point during that time, they found what I was. They wanted me killed. Obviously, I found a way to get out of that situation, but I had to gain the Vatican’s trust once more. So, that said, there was a point in time where they wanted to kill me, much like they wanted to do to you.
As for your second and third question, I am training you because I do not plan on fighting Satan. What reason do I have to do such a thing? You have a reason to kill him, I do not. I merely give information to Father because it makes him confident, too confident. And with over-confidence there is downfall. Risky? Of course. But with every good scheme there is risk. What side I am on is for you to choose."

He can't be stronger than me D<"

"I never said he was!~"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Calm down, calm down. There is no need to get hyper over this.

To answer your first question, I have been serving the Vatican for 200 years or so. During those 200 years, I earned the Vatican's trust. However, at one point during that time, they found what I was. They wanted me killed. Obviously, I found a way to get out of that situation, but I had to gain the Vatican’s trust once more. So, that said, there was a point in time where they wanted to kill me, much like they wanted to do to you.
As for your second and third question, I am training you because I do not plan on fighting Satan. What reason do I have to do such a thing? You have a reason to kill him, I do not. I merely give information to Father because it makes him confident, too confident. And with over-confidence there is downfall. Risky? Of course. But with every good scheme there is risk. What side I am on is for you to choose."

Rin stared blankly at Mephisto for a second before scratching his own cheek. "Vatican...What's tha- OH WOAH YOUR REALLY OLD." He yelled as the '200 years' had only just kicked in several minutes after Mephisto had told him. "I never said he was!~" Rin crossed his arms before beginning to dig in to his Sukiyaki finally, with a mouth full of the noodles he quickly said. "Then you have to train me harder so that I can surpass him as well!!" He quickly swallowed what was in his mouth before nodding. "Hey! What do you mean with over-confidence there is a downfall? I'm confident and I never downfall!" That didn't really make sense, that and Rin had always mucked up because he was over-confident.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 pm

"Vatican...What's tha- OH WOAH YOUR REALLY OLD."

At his little rude comment, my face darkened, and I grinned a grin like that of a serial killer, but worse. "What was that? Did you just call me 'old'?" There was something similar to a rough growl in my tone.

"Then you have to train me harder so that I can surpass him as well!!"

"Of course, I know. I will train you to your full ability."

"Hey! What do you mean with over-confidence there is a downfall? I'm confident and I never downfall!"

I brought a hand up to my chin and glanced up at the ceiling. "Hm... it seems I worded that a bit wrong. Let us just say that with over-confidence and pride results in downfall and failure. And Satan, for one, is very prideful.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Rin stopped eating at the sight of Mephisto's face adn the growl, he quickly shook his head. "N-NO! I didn't!" He said quickly, eating his Sukiyaki faster by the second.

"Hm... it seems I worded that a bit wrong. Let us just say that with over-confidence and pride results in downfall and failure. And Satan, for one, is very prideful."

Rin thought for a second before stiting up with a slight confused face. "Wait a minute...If Mum was a human then how comes Satan's flames didn't burn her?" He didn't know where this came out suddenly, m ost of hsi weird questions normally sprung to him from nowhere. Finishing his sukiyaki, he pushed the bowl aside before wiping his mouth. ""What type of person was Mum? She seemed so happy and cheerful in the dream I had, And..How could you dream of something like that? I just dreamt of her and SHirou. There was this forest and...this cottage, and these snowmen that moved...I'm not crazy but is it a real place?"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm

My glare did not faze when Rin denied what he had said. If anything, it intensified. However, when his next question reached my ears, it vanished immediately. Instead, I looked up at the roof again.

"Wait a minute...If Mum was a human then how comes Satan's flames didn't burn her?"

"...From what I know, your Mother was on a mission to investigate spontaneous combustion. Her and her fellow exorcists were attacked by Satan's flames, and they all burnt away, but she was the only one not affected. She pitied Satan, for he could never enter Assiah without reducing his vessels to ash. Eventually, she let Satan partially possess her, and the story continuous."

"What type of person was Mum? She seemed so happy and cheerful in the dream I had, And..How could you dream of something like that? I just dreamt of her and SHirou. There was this forest and...this cottage, and these snowmen that moved...I'm not crazy but is it a real place?"

I smiled, "She was a lot like you, always rebelling against one others words, especially her father's. She was kind to both humans and demons. She thought of them as the same, and she did not raise one species above the other. She did not fear Satan at the least bit. A brave one she was also." I looked at Rin when he mentioned the dream, "So that's how you knew of her! You had me confused for quite awhile. I've never heard of such a thing... a past vision of some sort? A flashback? I'm not all too sure myself." I listened keenly on the description he gave, and nodded, "That place you dreamed of was very real! From your description, I believe that was the forest in which your mother lived in."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:02 am

"...From what I know, your Mother was on a mission to investigate spontaneous combustion. Her and her fellow exorcists were attacked by Satan's flames, and they all burnt away, but she was the only one not affected. She pitied Satan, for he could never enter Assiah without reducing his vessels to ash. Eventually, she let Satan partially possess her, and the story continuous."

He blinked before looking towards the window to where it had began snowing again. "Possess her? ...Did Satan like her? Or was he just using her?" He asked, he hadn't ever heard of anyone letting Satan possess them, he just thought Satan possessed the people whether they liked it or not. "She was a lot like you, always rebelling against one others words, especially her father's. She was kind to both humans and demons. She thought of them as the same, and she did not raise one species above the other. She did not fear Satan at the least bit. A brave one she was also." His mother made Rin feel so small right now, he couldn't evenn get u pback then when they were in Gehenna and fight Satan, he knew he was no match for him but why he froze for the second back then he didn't know.

, "That place you dreamed of was very real! From your description, I believe that was the forest in which your mother lived in."

Rin turned his attention back to Mephisto, "Really!? Can we visit it!?"

Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 am

"Possess her? ...Did Satan like her? Or was he just using her?"

"Satan liked her. He showed a kind side to her that no one has ever seen, nor will probably ever. Or more so, that's what I think." My thoughts drifted to the past, during that whole situation. When I broke Shiro out of that retched prison, when we found Yuri and Yukio and Rin, when I made that wager with Shiro, and when I went off to lie to the Vatican... good times, those were!

"Really!? Can we visit it!?"

The sudden excited request tore me out of my thoughts. It took me a moment to register the words and scan over them, but I eventually nodded, "Sure, I don't see why not!~"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:26 am

Rin quickly stood up, "Let's go right now then!" He said happily, placing the bowl by the sink before going over to Mephisto, the place was real...! Maybe if he was lucky, the cottage would still be there and maybe the snowmen that his motehr was friends with..! He didn't want Yukio to find out, in-fact he was unsure if Yukio knew of any of this. It was getting dark out now but that wasn't a problem with him! He just wanted to go there now, although ti did depend on how far it was. He didn't want to be walking for too long or his feet would drop off..!

"Wait, you said that my dream could of been a vision or flashback? But..I wasn't around when all that happened...so how could it of been?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:32 am

"Let's go right now then!"

I shook my head and laughed, "Alright, alright. Would you rather walk or take the 'shortcut'?"

"Wait, you said that my dream could of been a vision or flashback? But..I wasn't around when all that happened...so how could it of been?"

I gave it some thought before shrugging, "It is a mystery to me! What do you think of it?" I stood up and adjusted my hat.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:41 am

"I want the short-cut...!" He quickly replied, strapping his boots on. "I think of...Sukiyaki and naked girls of cour--I mean, Sukiyaki." Rin went red with embarassement with what he just said. Why did he say that out loud!? "Let's just get going quick!" He quickly tried changing the subject, eager to see the place he dreamt off.

{Sorry about the short reply Razz}
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:57 am

"I want the short-cut...!"

"Very well!" I lifted my hand, about ready to snap my fingers, but his words refrained me from doing so. I looked at him, blankly. "...Why'd you correct yourself? I think of the same things sometimes!" I said as casually as ever. I resumed snapping my fingers, and we vanished.

Where we appeared was snowy and mountainous, giving it the appearance of a forest. I gestured for Rin to follow me and continued down a path. We soon crossed a bridge with icy water flowing slowly under it, and ahead was a collapsed structure, a cabin to be exact. I turned slightly to look at Rin,
"Does this look a bit familiar to you?"

(It's fine! Smile )
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 am

" ._. Ew..." The two disappeared in a flash before arriving on a thick blanket of snow, Rin looked around to their new surroundings before b eing gestured to follow, he did so. When they crossed a bridge with the icy water flowing underneath,Rin looked up to see the cabin. He was mostly silent at first before being asked, "Does this look a bit familiar to you?"

Rin noticed that the cabin wasn't like he dreamt off but he had a idea that it used to be like that before, his boots crunched in the snow as he looked around him, nodding at the question before placing his hands in his pockets to keep him warm. He didn't want to be silent, he just didn't know what to say, that and he was still noticing features that appeared in hi
s dream.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:18 am

I gave Rin some time to look around the area and take in the surroundings. After several minutes, I turned around, my cloak following swiftly. "Now, follow me! We will come back to this particular area in a bit." I called out to him while walking away. We walked through some trees and whatnot before I heard the crunching of snow that was coming from neither I nor Rin. I looked off to my right to spot two snowmen, one tall and the other smaller. I nodded respectfully to them, "Good day! It has been awhile, has it not? Fifteen years, correct? It's good to see you both again!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 am

"Now, follow me! We will come back to this particular area in a bit. Rin turned to Mephisto , taking one final look around before following quick after him. "H-Hey where are we going?" He asked, not remembering this place within his dream, when he heard a different crunching sound he quickly looked around. "M-Monste-- E.." He began panicking before noticing two snowmen. "W..Woah! They really are real! That's so awesome...!" He said, waving out at them happily. " Good day! It has been awhilem has it not? Fifteen years, correct? It's good to see you both again!" Rin looked at Mephisto and then back ato the snowmen, "Woah! You know them? That's even more cool! Don't they melt? If it's been fifteen years then that's loads of summers!" What Rin said soudned a bit stupid but if snow lasted fifteen years like that then that was amazing!

"So where are we going? Is it to see a whole yard of snowmen?" He asked happily, wondering where he was beign taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: