AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist RP~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:18 pm

Rin paused, if Mephisto hadn't done any if this and really was speaking the truth then who in earth did do it? Was this some sort of set up? Rin wouldn't know that this cabin was now in the state it was fifteen years ago, he didn't know what it looked like back then anyway. When he heard Mephisto knock on the door he quickly shook, "WH-What are you doing!? It might be some big grizzly bear or...or.." Moments after, a unlocking sound was heard with A mumble on the other side, "Eto...Shiro?" A woman's voice was heard as Rin jumped, shivering before he looked around for anplace to hide. The door soon swung open with Rin trying to climb up the fireplace.

Yuri stood on the other side, blinking once. Twice before a loud yell was heard, "Shiro! There's burglars in the cabin!!" She quickly looked back narrowing her eyes, "What do you want!? I have nothing of good possession for y-" Pausing as her eyes travelled to Rin who was tucked on top of the closet Rin was already frozen solid from the first time the cabin opened. "Are you two alright...?" Her voice seemed kinder, she didn't mind now about someone beig in her and Shiros cabin. Maybe they arrived here by mistake. A small smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

My eyes widened when I heard a female's voice. No... it couldn't have been...
Some rustling around caught my attention and I looked at Rin, who was currently trying to climb the fireplace...... I smacked my forehead and shook my head.
My attention instantly went back to the girl. She had swung the door opened and it hit the wall, which made me jump a bit. When she yelled out for.... well, I thought she said Shiro, but it couldn't have been true...Anyways! I clumsily lost my footing after her loud, all too familiar yell rung through the air. I fell on my back, but I sat back up right away. Dare I look at her...?

She asked if we were alright, but I said nothing. I looked at her in a daze. It was... Yuri. I closed my eyes and shook my head, it had to be impossible! I rose back up to my feet, still silent. I wouldn't believe it... but how could I not? It was her, standing right in front of me! I've never been this... confused before. I looked at her again, now she was smiling. That was it, that was proof. It was Yuri. But how...? What should I say...?!

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Finally stepping in to the Cabin, Yuri closed the door behind her, placing a hand on Mephisto's shoulder. "Please make yourself at home! It's cold outside and I don't want neither of you catching something..." With that she went over to Rin. "Please come out~ I can light the fire so you won't b cold if that's what you want..." Aged some persusion, Rin finally came out although he never looked at Yuri directly. Instead he looked the other way, "Thanks.." He muttered before moving to another part of the cabin. Yuri bent down, lighting the wood with just a few matches. "There! ^^" She turns bowing her head, "I apologise if Shirou comes here and yells at you, he's not very find of visitors or my friends...Please tell me about yourselves! I'll make amsnack of some sort if your hungry!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:22 am

When Yuri set her hand on my shoulder, I twitched. I expected her hand to be cold and for this to turn into some sort of hellish nightmare, but in contrast, her hand was warm and there was nothing hellish about her or the surrounding area. I didn’t catch a single word she said. I was too shocked to listen. When she moved along to talk to Rin, I let out a deep, utterly confused breath. I went to sit down by the fireplace, and I ran a hand through my hair while doing so. I watched Rin wander over to another part of the cabin, pondering on what his thoughts were about this. He didn’t seem to be freaked out like I currently am but... that didn't mean he wasn't. For all I knew, he was more shocked than me.

"I apologize if Shirou comes here and yells at you, he's not very find of visitors or my friends... Please tell me about yourselves! I'll make a snack of some sort if your hungry!"

I suppose I was going to have to speak at one point...
"It's quite alright and understandable. As far as the snack goes, I'm not too hungry, but I'm sure he is." I gestured over to Rin.
"And for starters, my name is Johann Faust V and he," I gestured at Rin again, "Well, he can introduce himself." I took another weary glance around the room before continuing, "May I ask, what year is it?" My voice was shaky throughout all of my words, but nevertheless, that did not stop me from talking.

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Rin let out a small sigh to himself whilst leaning against the bed-side table. Placing his head on top of his knees as he was deep in thought, was he still dreaming?

"It's quite alright and understandable. As far as the snack goes, I'm not too hungry, but I'm sure he is.

orange]]Yuri looked over to Rin, she didn't want the two to starve or freeze, "I'll put on some Hot Chocolate just in case the fire isn't warm enough~" She said, smiling all the while, "And for starters, my name is Johann Faust V and he, Well, he can introduce himself." A moment of silence fell, "May I ask, what year is it?" Yuri looked back to Johann, wondering why he would say such a thing before speaking, "1995~ You say it like you come from the future." She giggled before speaking again, "What's your name little one? ^^" Rin frowned, "Rin." He replied, not wanting to say anything else. Yuri turned to him before her smile returned, "That's a beautiful name! It goes so well with Yukio, those are my two favourite names." She said happily, she didn't know why but those names sort of stuck to her. Rin quickly stood up, opening the door and slamming it behind him as he rushed off. He couldn't take any of this...He wanted to believe it was a dream but it didn't feel like it. What was it?!

Yuri stopped making the beverage as she watched Rin run off, "D..Did I say something wrong..?" She asked, slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 pm

"I'll put on some Hot Chocolate just in case the fire isn't warm enough~"

I forced a smile. I had to be kind, for it wasn't her fault that we were in this confusing, frustrating situation. "Thank-you."

"1995~ You say it like you come from the future."

I scratched the back of my head, laughing nervously, "Ahaha, I suppose it did sound like that... I apologize, I just didn't know if it was the New Year yet... This snow confused me a bit, you see." A poor excuse, but oh well. 1995, eh? The year Rin and Yukio were born... interesting.

At one second Yuri was talking to Rin, and the next, Rin was out of the cabin with an abrupt slam of the door. It was unkind and rude, but understandable.

"D..Did I say something wrong..?"

I shook my head sternly, "No, not at all. Do not worry about him, he is just a bit... frustrated. About what, well, that's nothing for you to worry about." I winked, the smile widening and almost forming into my signature grin. "So, what's a young lady like yourself doing all the way out here alone?" I already knew the answer, but I was simply curious of how she would answer to a 'stranger'.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 pm

"Ahaha, I suppose it did sound like that... I apologize, I just didn't know if it was the New Year yet... This snow confused me a bit, you see."

Yuri was happy to see someone happy, she didn't want the both of them to be sad or feeling what-ever they were feeling.
, "No, not at all. Do not worry about him, he is just a bit... frustrated. About what, well, that's nothing for you to worry about."

Yuri looked at the door before a soft frown filled her face, "But I don't want him getting hurt..." Looking back at Mephisto to see him wink, Yuri quickly stamped her foot just like Rin, "So, what's a young lady like yourself doing all the way out here alone?"

"T-That's none of your business! D-Don't wink at me like that!" She said quickly, putting her shoes on. "I'm going after Rin-kun!" With that, she was also gone, how dare someone like that look at her like that! She stormed in the snow angrily, the nerve of him! Yuri was quick to anger with something like that but the more she followed Rin's foot-steps the more horrible she felt for leaving him there like that. She would apologize the moment she got back with Rin!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:16 pm

"But I don't want him getting hurt..."

Of course she was going to go after Rin, it was a given. Like I had said before, she was much like him, always going after someone who runs off distressed.

"T-That's none of your business! D-Don't wink at me like that!"

I had to hold back a laugh; I knew she was going to respond in anger. I was surprised she didn't slap me or something of that sort. If she would have done so, it would proven my correct deduction further.

When she left, I finally let out my laughter. My confusion and whatnot subsided, for now, at least. I stood up and walked over to the hot chocolate that was almost finished. I finished it up and poured myself a cup. I strolled over to one of the chairs and sat down, blowing and taking a sip of the hot chocolate in the process. I crossed my legs, my grin finally plastered back onto my face.
I wonder, how would this turn out?
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Rin finally stopped to where he was running, back to the grave. But it wasn't there, he looked around frantically, this really wasn't a dream.

"Rin!" Yuri called, almost tripping over on a branch before she finally arrived, panting lightly. "I'm sorry if I said anything hurtful towards you, I don't think before I speak half the time." She quickly bowed her head, "Please forgive me!"

Rin blinked, looking at her before frowning as he turned away. He didn't know what to do or say, He had read plenty of books before about time-travelling and it only occurred to him not that it was possible, he shook his head, how could something like that happen. "I'd like for us to be friends, Rin-kun. I just want to know more about you and that pervert back in the cabin." R
in couldn't tell her he was Yuri's son, he couldn't tell her that she was his mother. In fact, he couldn't mess with the past because it may affect the future. He frowned before bursting out in to a lard laugh, "PERVERT BACK IN THE CABIN?! HAJHAA!" He laughed loudly, falling on top his knees, that was exactly what Rin had thought of Mephisto in the past..or future...Man it was confusing!

"S-Sorry... I shouldn't laugh..I'm sorry for walking out like that..." He bowed his head whilst on his knees. Yuri smiled softly before holding a hand out, "You'll catch a cold if you stay out here like that." Taking her hand, The two made their way back to the cabin. W hole part of Rin was still in shock and didn't know what to do, but that scent that he had smelt back in the cabin when they first arrived came back, it was welcoming and he felt safe when he was with her. He couldn't describe it.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 am

While the two were gone, I simply stayed where I was, silently drinking my hot chocolate. There was one point, however, when I sneezed, spitting out the drink. I rubbed my nose with my index finger, "Someone must be talking about me..." I mumbled before snapping my fingers. The mess I had made vanished like it were never there.

I closed my eyes, deep in thought, mumbling things to myself.

"The most important feature of the Chess positions is the activity of the pieces. This is absolutely fundamental in all phases of the game: Opening, Middlegame, and especially Endgame. The primary constraint on a piece's activity is the Pawn structure."

My eyes slowly opened up when I heard the crushing of snow. Back already, were they? I leaned back in the chair and tilted my hat down so said hat as covering most of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 am

The cabin door opened up shortly after Mephisto had heard the crunching of the snow, Yuri hurrying Rin in, the warmth of the Cabin welcoming the two. "There we go~ Safe and sound." She said, closing the door behind her before looking at Mephisto, "I-I'm sorry for being unkind." She pouted, crossing her arms and looking to the side. "B-But you shouldn't be such a perv-QUESTIONING MAN!"

Rin went bright red almost as if he was about to laugh, she knew Yuri nearly said pervert and from the looks of it Yuri was about to laugh as well. "A-And I'm simply here because I want to be!" With that she turned her head, "Hmph!" Going over to the mugs and pouring herself and Rin a cup of hot chocolate. "Here you go!" She handed the mug over to Rin before he said thanks, sitting down. "I wonder when Shiro will be back..." He pondered, brushing her hair as she left her beverage to cool slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:44 am

I glanced up when I heard Yuri speak, happy that Rin was safe. The next words were directed towards me.

"I-I'm sorry for being unkind."

I waved it off. Just as I was going tell her not to worry about it, she continued.

"B-But you shouldn't be such a perv-QUESTIONING MAN!"

After this was said, I laughed. I'd been laughing more than usual, hm? Well, this world needs more laughs, anyways, so I guess it didn't hurt to do so. I looked at Rin then to Yuri who were both bright red in the face. I arched an eyebrow, why were they holding their laughter back? Eh, no matter...

"A-And I'm simply here because I want to be! Hmph!"

"Mm-hm, I'm sure you are..." I returned with a smirk, mischief and sarcasm covering my tone.

"I wonder when Shiro will be back..."

"Soon, probably, knowing him..." I muttered absentmindedly whilst taking another drink of my hot chocolate. After I swallowed, I quickly noticed what I had said, and corrected it calmly with: "Well, if he really cared about you, he would be."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:52 am

"Mm-hm, I'm sure you are..."

Yuri noticed the look and the tone of voice Mephisto had used before narrowing her eyes, "And what is that supposed to mean?!" She asked before turning her head away, "Hmph!"

"Soon, probably, knowing him..."

She blinked, looking back at him a little serious this time. "Y-" She began to ask before being cut off, "Well, if he really cared about you, he would be." Yuri narrowed her eyes again, forgetting what she was going to say, "H-He does care about me! He said he was getting some wood so he'll be back soon a-and what's with the weird clothes...you look like your in a circus or something..." She mumbled the last part but Rin surely caught it clearly, he bursted out laughing finally once again, "AHAHH! THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT BEFORE TOO!" He said, cracking up before clutching his stomach. "O..ow..." He couldn't laugh like this all the time! It was hurting him~
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 am

"And what is that supposed to mean?!"

"What is what supposed to mean? Please verify what you are talking about before asking questions." My smirk widened. Oh how I loved word games!~

"H-He does care about me! He said he was getting some wood so he'll be back soon a-and what's with the weird clothes...you look like your in a circus or something..."

"Calm down m'lady, I never said he did not care about you." I glowered at her taunting of my clothes and Rin's laughing. She was just like I remembered her...
"My clothes aren't 'weird'. It is the attire I choose to wear, and if you have a problem with that, kindly deal with it yourself. You don't see me making fun of your clothing, do you? No." I looked over at Rin, a wicked, twisted grin on my face, "Taunt me one more time and I will take away Sukiyaki from you forever. Trust me, I have the power to do that."
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 am

"What is what supposed to mean? Please verify what you are talking about before asking questions."

Yuri gritted her teeth together before looking away, "Jerk." She said, Rin tilted his head, that was what he said to Mephisto before he fell asleep.
"Calm down m'lady, I never said he did not care about you."
"C-Calm down!? I am calm!" She grumbled, "You should be grateful I'm not letting you freeze to death!

My clothes aren't 'weird'. It is the attire I choose to wear, and if you have a problem with that, kindly deal with it yourself. You don't see me making fun of your clothing, do you? No."

"=_= Because my clothes are normal for someone like me."

Rin swung his legs on the chair, happily seeing the two fight, , "Taunt me one more time and I will take away Sukiyaki from you forever. Trust me, I have the power to do that."
He soon froze at this, seeing the twisted grin befoer shaking his head." N-No! Don't do that! I'm sorry!"

Yuri watched, "Your scaring him! D: Do you like Sukiyaki, Rin-kun? ^_^ It's my favourite food!" She giggled, speaking of such, she only had one bowl left which she was a bit upset about but she decided to do what she would always do, she tood out the last bowl out of the cupboard before showing it to Rin. "Would you like it?" She asked nicely, Rin's eyes lit up, nodding quickly before going over to her as he helped her cook it happily.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:55 am

I, once again, chuckled at her name calling. It seemed familiar... oh, that's right!~ Rin had called me the same thing earlier...

C-Calm down!? I am calm!"

"Really? Because you seemed to get defensive earlier when I mentioned Shiro. And being defensive isn't exactly the same thing as being calm..."

"You should be grateful I'm not letting you freeze to death!”

I held my hands out to the side, as in gesturing 'why’'or 'I don’t know', "Why should I be grateful for something I did not ask for? I don’t mind staying out in the cold. I'm not afraid of a little frostbite."

"=_= Because my clothes are normal for someone like me."

"And I’m not exactly what you call 'normal’'nor do I have an interest in ‘normal’ clothes and such. That said, we all have our own interests, why judge another person by merely what they like?"

I ignored Yuri when she said I was scaring Rin. They both ventured off into the kitchen, which left me alone in the room. I tapped my fingers on the armrest of the couch, quietly whistling to myself.
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 am

"Really? Because you seemed to get defensive earlier when I mentioned Shiro. And being defensive isn't exactly the same thing as being calm..."

Yuri pouted again, "Stop being a smart-ass!"

"Why should I be grateful for something I did not ask for? I don’t mind staying out in the cold. I'm not afraid of a little frostbite."

Growling lightly, she had every right to send him out but why she didn't, she didn't know. She wasn't that type of person really. "Well I'm still not going to let you stay out in the cold."

"And I’m not exactly what you call 'normal’'nor do I have an interest in ‘normal’ clothes and such. That said, we all have our own interests, why judge another person by merely what they like?"

"I didn't mean it like that!" She quickly replied before storming off to the kitchen with Rin to make the Sukiyaki with him, "THe nerve of him! He better not act like this when Shiro gets back!" She mumbled before RIn smiled happily," ^_^ He's always like that, he's just a bit stupid really~" Yuri quickly giggled," A bit?" She repeated before the two came out after-wards with Rin's sukiyaki, Rin munching on it happily. "Are you his father, sir?" She asked, showing respect this time, she sat down finally with the hot chocolate this time in hand, taking small sips so she wouldn't burn herself. Rin froze for a second before shouting in case Mephisto were to answer. "YES. HE IS." Yuri jumped from her seat before narrowing her eyes towards him, "And you have the nerve to scare him and show a bad example towards him like that!?" Rin snickered lightly at Mephisto being told off, it was a sight, Rin hadn't really seen Mephisto being told of like this before!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:03 pm

I scoffed, amused greatly by her words and attitude. Who knew that such a situation could turn out to be so entertaining!~

My amused smile quickly turned into a frown when I heard Rin call me stupid. He must have forgotten how sharp my hearing was... oh well, his problem. Now he won’t get sukiyaki for quite sometime when we return to the academy!~ ...Whenever that may be.

When they returned back into the room, Yuri asked a question that most surprised me.

"Are you his father, sir?"

How was I to answer to that? Hm...
Just as I was about to answer, Rin spoke up abruptly,

"YES. HE IS."

My eyebrow twitched at his answer. He was supposed to say no... Ugh, why must he always cause trouble for me?! He was going to get it back sevenfold later...

"And you have the nerve to scare him and show a bad example towards him like that!?"

I returned the glare towards her, "You have no right to tell me how to do my job. And for your information, he cau-" I stopped, mid-sentence, for the cabin door swung open and hit the wall, hard. It would probably leave a mark on the wood.

Shiro had dashed back to the cabin when he heard a faint yell from Yuri earlier, and when he had caught site of footprints. Two sets of footprints, that is. He held wood in his arms, a cigar in his mouth, and a sharp glare was imprinted on his face along with a scowl. All in all, he was ready to kick ass. He threw a piece of wood at Mephisto, not even bothering to look at him, and was aiming to throw another one at Rin, but he stopped. He didn't want to hurt the kid!
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm

"You have no right to tell me how to do my job. And for your information, he cau-"

Yuri was about to argue back before the cabin door swung open, making her almost spill her drink. Her face lit up lightly at seeing Shiro, relieve nothing happend to him. But seeing his facial expression it showed he wasn't going to be in the best of moods, like normal. Watching him throw a piece of wood at Mephisto she was both happy that he got what he deserved but angered that Shiro would do such a thing, the moment he was about to throw one at Rin she quickly placed her drink down and stood in front of him with her arms outstretched. "Shiro! What's your problem?!" She barked suddenly before narrowing her eyes, "You wouldn't hurt a kid and that's not nice! Throwing wood at our guests, treat them with respect for a change." With that she crossed her arms, knowing he shouldn't really speak to Shiro like that as it only led to arguments.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm

"Shiro! What's your problem?!"

Shiro lowered his arm, about to speak, but Yuri beat him to it.

"You wouldn't hurt a kid and that's not nice! Throwing wood at our guests, treat them with respect for a change."

He dropped his arm back to his side, the wood piece still in his hand. She was right, even though he didn't want to admit it. "Sorry..." He mumbled stubbornly. He looked at the kid, a warm smile replacing his past scowl, and said almost too casually: "Hey, kid!"

I rubbed my now sore head, frown deepening. I was just getting it left and right today, was I not? I looked over at Shiro, tempted to remark something spiteful towards him, but I held my tongue. If he saw me, I suppose it wouldn't affect the future much. We, at this point in the past, hadn't seen each other for quite some time. And I would end up meeting with him later, if past serves me correctly, so it didn‘t matter. "Not even a kind 'hello', Shiro? Instead, you hit me in the face with a piece of wood... thanks for that, by the way..."

The priest's scowl came back when he set the wood down next to the fire place, "Who the hell are you to say that to... me...?" He spoke while he stood back up, but trailed off when he saw just who he was speaking to. A surprised grin crossed his face, "Mephisto!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Rin blinked, "Hey, kid!"

"I'M NO KID! D<" He replied, stamping his foot before Yuri turned around and smiled, "It's alright~! We'll be kids together!" She giggled before Rin smiled back and nodded happily.

She noticed Shiro apologize before nodding, glad he did. Although when he noticed Mephisto she turned back to the two. "Y-You lied to me about your name?! You should know it's rude to lie to a woman!" She pouted, "Just who on earth are you anyway?! And Shiro, Why aren't you lecturing him! He's been rude to me and he's a pervert!" Rin tried his best to seal his laughter again.

"I'm going out!" She turned back to Rin, "Want to come? I can show you something amazing! ^^" She smiled, slipping on her boots again before bundling up. She could trust at least Rin with the snowmen!
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:17 pm

"I'M NO KID! D<"

Shiro held out his arms in front of him, as in a 'calm down' gesture. His smile twitched, "Hehehe, sorry, I didn't mean to offend ya! I just don't know your name, kid..." He just had to add the last word in his sentence.
When Yuri mentioned that they would be 'kids together', he took his cigar out of his mouth, sighing out the smoke.

"Y-You lied to me about your name?! You should know it's rude to lie to a woman!"

"Err, well, yes, I did lie to you. And I know it's very rude to lie to a woman, I apologize for that. However, I have... reasons... that I lie about my name. If there wasn't an important reason, then I would have told you my real name gladly."

"Just who on earth are you anyway?! And Shiro, Why aren't you lecturing him! He's been rude to me and he's a pervert!"

"He's an old friend of mine, Yuri. Trust me, he is no threat at all!" Despite that being said, Shiro glared at Mephisto, "Oi, oi, don't go being a pervert around her! You can do whatever ya want with other girls, but try to keep yourself under control when around her!"

"Sorry. You know how it is though Shiro, when around such a beautiful woman...~"

Shiro shrugged, "Can't argue with that!"

"I'm going out!"

Shiro frowned at this, "So that's how it is, huh? I get back after chopping wood down for ya, and you take off with the kid!"
Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 am

, "Hehehe, sorry, I didn't mean to offend ya! I just don't know your name, kid..."

"Rin." He was quick to reply and didn't even let Shiro finish his sentence, "Err, well, yes, I did lie to you. And I know it's very rude to lie to a woman, I apologize for that. However, I have... reasons... that I lie about my name. If there wasn't an important reason, then I would have told you my real name gladly."

"Lies~!"Yuri pouted back, turning her head away from him. "He's an old friend of mine, Yuri. Trust me, he is no threat at all!"

She glanced towards Mephisto in the corner of her eye before turning again, "Oi, oi, don't go being a pervert around her! You can do whatever ya want with other girls, but try to keep yourself under control when around her!"

"Yes! I'll slap you if you do it again!" She added suddenly, showing she was serious. Rin began sniggering again, he'd love to see this! So far itw as already a show, Shiro hitting Mephisto with some wood, Yuri calling him names and now threatening to slap him!

"Sorry. You know how it is though Shiro, when around such a beautiful woman...~"

"Can't argue with that!" She heard Shiro add before stamping her foto which seemed to be her hobby, "That's disgusting! You shouldn't say things like that Shiro!" She quickly grabbed a pillow from the bed climbing on the bed before she swung it down at Mephisto, "D:<"

After throwing the pillow at him she turned to Rin and decided to leave, "So that's how it is, huh? I get back after chopping wood down for ya, and you take off with the kid!"

"I'm not a kid! D<"
Rin argued although Yuri cut him off easily, "You have Mephisto and I don't see why your so against me with exploring, I need my freedom too you know! So you can talk to Mephisto about the old days!"
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:32 am

"Rin."

Shiro nodded his head, "Nice ta meet ya." He would have asked Rin what he was doing here, but refrained, he thinking that the kid didn't want to talk much because of his quick answer.

"Yes! I'll slap you if you do it again!"

I rubbed my cheek at the thought of a stinging slap. I shuddered, it didn't sound too appealing at the moment...

"That's disgusting! You shouldn't say things like that Shiro!"

The priest attempted to try to keep from laughing, but a few chuckles escaped his grasps. His laughter finally broke out when he saw his old friend being hit, hard, by a pillow. "Be easy on 'im, Yuri!"

I scowled deeply as the pillow slid down my face after being thrown. I twitched an obviously angry grin. "Yes, 'be easyto 'im'." I repeated harshly.

"I'm not a kid! D<"

"You look ta be under 18. If you're under 18, you're a kid." Shiro spoke quickly, chuckling.

"You have Mephisto and I don't see why your so against me with exploring, I need my freedom too you know! So you can talk to Mephisto about the old days!"

"Hey, don't go talking like we're a bunch of old people dwelling on the past." Both Mephisto and Shuro answered in unison, glaring.

"Che, whatever, do what you want. If ya get in trouble though, don't come crying back to me!"

Back to top Go down
~Rin★Okumura~

~Rin★Okumura~

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 am

"Nice ta meet ya."

Rin frowned, "But we've met before..." He mumbled before deciding to stop there before he said something stupid, when Yuri attacked Mephisto with the pillow she couldn't help but want to do it again when Mephisto repeated what Shiro said, "Be easy on 'im, Yuri!"

"Tell HIM that!"

"You look ta be under 18. If you're under 18, you're a kid."

"But I'm not a kid! I'm mature, sensible and 15!
" Yuri honestly didn't know what Rin was like so she couldn't argue against it, she just smiled and patted his head. "Remember, we're kids together!" She giggled, "Hey, don't go talking like we're a bunch of old people dwelling on the past."

"Che, whatever, do what you want. If ya get in trouble though, don't come crying back to me!"

Yuri looked at the two of them, "=_= But you are old and I don't cry! a-and how old are you anyway Mephisto?! You should be around Shiro's age unless you use some good botox..." She said before Rin interrupted stupidly, "He's like over 200 he said to me, I don't know if demons get wrinkles or not." A moment of silence filled the room before Yuri looked back at Rin, "Huh..?" She asked, was this guy serious? She looked at Mephisto quietly, not knowing what to do or say, Rin also froze, not knowing what to say either, what had he done?! "..Um...I meant Werewolf..." Yuri narrowed her eyes before looking at Shiro, "Is this true Shiro?! Is he a demon?! If he is then why don't you like it when I spend my time around the other demons whilst your friends with one! Why are you so selfish?!" She asked angrily, rushing out of the cabin suddenly. Rin stared blankly not knowing if he should follow or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist RP~   Ao no Exorcist RP~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist RP~
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: