AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Fresh Beginning]

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki.
sacura uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 pm

watches the escape and turns to miharu and smiles "Like old times I guess..." she says turning to the reapers
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Sasuke eyes widen when Bane picked him up "HEY!" sasuke growled but then vanished with bane and naruto to another part of the Soul Society were it was safe. Sasuke then touched his forehead looking around then back to bane who was trying to catch his breath "You baka!! i cant leave my little sister over there! she doesnt know what danger is she is @*&$ small child!!" he growled kicking bane in the bawls then walking away from him and naruto "I am going to find her!"

(sorry i had to XD)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Naruto blink but then looked at bane angrily, "why did you leave the other two alone!? There going to get kill, answer me!!" naruto yelled at Bane as he grab the back of his shirt shaking it back and fort.

Renji growled, "Argggh! not that again! Now where did they go!" Renji looked around but didn't feel like arguing with captain Mayuri since he was a captain; the rest of the squad of renji were confusing looking side by side, "at least we still have two kids here," renji reasured himself to stare at sacura and miharu.

Naruto lookde at sasuke and let go of Bane shirt and started following him.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm

(Jeez, these kids are mean to me XD)

Bane quickly got up and followed the kids. "Listen, there wasn't time to argue. And besides, do you really think I would leave them there? Hold up! I've got a plan!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 pm

(That's how kids act when they don't get what they want = D)

Naruto looked at bane and stop walking to hear what he gots to say, "What's your plan then!?" naruto waited to hear his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:06 pm

(take that! no one seperates me from my little sis >3< XD)(i gtg, be here on monday perhaps^^)

sasuke continued walking with multiple of anger marks in his head not listening to what he had to say but mumbling to himself of what a jerk he is.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 pm

"Look..." Said Bane as he steps infront of Sasuke so he can hear him as well. "You two stay here. I'll go back there by evaporating again, grab that red haired dude, and bring him back here. Also, once I'm there I'm gunna tell the others to run. After that, Ill freeze parts of his body together so he can't move. Then we'll get him to tell us how to get out of here. When we know, I go back to the others, grab them, come back, grab you, and get out of here as soon as we can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:16 am

(I'll answer Monday cause I'm hanging with friends till then and Sara (Undertaker) is doing the same)
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:27 pm

appears behind on of the rookie soul reapers, as he held up a sword (I have no idea what they call it) at the two young children. puts Hand on his back and makes a hand sign with the other " Ninja art: Life Removal Jutsu... " veins from my arm pop out and travel into his back... making him unable to move... The veins devour any source of life from him and travel back into me making more energy, as the jutsu finishes... the young rookie soul reaper crushes to the ground... dead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 pm

(Ok I thought we were going to be gone but no were still coming here to rp more however my lab top died T_T and Sacura they call the sword a Zanpakuto)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Naruto looked to the side thinking of Bane strategy and took in a while untill he finally came up with some sort of question, "But don't you get tired in using that water thing of yours so it's not going to be as easy as you say it will be." Naruto questioned Bane waiting to see if he could come up with an answer.

Renji blink and miss it when Sacura appeared behind one of his squad members and was terrified to see that she managed to kill one but then he calmed himself down and smiled, "You don't seem to be a helpless little girl so I don't have to hold back, that really satifies me." Renji spoke out as he touched the side of his zanpakuto (sword) and shouted, "Roar Zabimaru!" and slide his hand all the way down his zanpakuto changing it's form to a spikey more wavy shape.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 Zabima10
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 pm

"Not a chance!" Miharu yelled at the man who told her to come here. She was sort of scared but she knew her and Sacura could take them on. They were Naruto, Bane and Sasuke's only chance to make it out alive. Captain Kurotsuchi wanted to test the girl rather than fighting her himself.
"Grab her, make sure you capture her alive." He commanded to his subordinates as they all ran at Miharu at once. The two wolves attacked a few but there was still about 15 more soul reapers going towards Miharu. So, she formed hand signs and performed a jutsu.
"Katon, Atemi Doragon No Jutsu!" She yelled. Casting fire once more from her mouth it took the form of a huge looking dragon in the flames and attacked after them as some ran, and some tried to fight it but got sucked into the flames and burned to death. Miharu panted heavily knowing she was using lots of her chakra and only had so much since these were very powerful moves, but if she couldn't survive this how could she expect to be a true ninja in life?
Once most all of them were dead, Mayuri only smirked wildly, knowing she would make an excellent specimen.
"Interesting...You really are an extraordinary child indeed aren't you? Kukuku."
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:34 am

After killing a few more with the same Jutsu she turned to Miharu who was panting heavily and walked over to her not feeling a thing, she looked at the man ho went by Captain Kurotsuchi and then stood next to her friend. "Do you know him Miharu-chan?" she said turning her head to her with a confused look on her face
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Bane looked towards Naruto and smiled. "I never said it would be easy, but I'll do what I must," He says. He then looks back at Sasuke. "That's why I need both your help. Once I bring the red head back here, I will already have his hands bound. I'll finish restraining him as best I can after that. Then while I take a breather, I'm gunna need you to interagate him. Think you can manage that?" He asks as he looks at them both.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:22 pm

From a distance the fire, which miharu used against Mayuri’s subordinates, casted a huge bright red light only to be seen by Ukitake, shunsui, and Nanao. Without hesitation they realized it had to be the kid they were searching for. Using flashstep they managed to get there quickly “Captain Mayuri?...” Ukitake spoke out amazed to see him again standing there facing two young girls and two wolves. Shunsui smiled “Well..so much for finding them first huh?” he said joking about the situation as nanao just observed renji.

Sasuke listen to what Bane had to say, knowing the situation they were in bane’s plan sounded very well planned than just blindly jumping in trying to rescue miharu and sacu. “…Fine…” he responded in a mad tone crossing his hands “Yeah..Bring him here and we should be able to get some words out of him” said as he glared at naruto then bane.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:58 pm

Renji was about to strike Sacura since she stop paying attention to him and some men who were still alive from her attack, Renji strike down with his Zanpakuto as it stretch quickly towards sacura about to slash the side of her arm.

Naruto looked at Sasuke that he agree to follow with Bane plan, "Okay then you bring that guy here and we will inter....a...ate..him," naruto manage to say barely pronouncing some words with excitement.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am

Sacura could sense the soul reaper Renji coming towards her with his Zanpakuto... looking at him as he is about to strike, Sacura's Sharingan activates just in time to put Renji inside a Genjutsu, causing him to drop his Zanpakuto, about an inch away from her arm... Wacthes as his body becomes numb and falls to the ground staring blankly in front of him... even though she was still young, Sacura's sharingan was powerful... powerful enough to kill...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:04 pm

The sound of renji dropping his Zanpakuto caught Ukitake's eye as he observed Renji falling to his knees starring blankly at sacu "W-wait little girl we are not here to harm you" ukitake spoke out seeing that they were merely childs..it seemed wrong to him that powerful shinigamis were jumping on kids. Nanao looked angrily at ukitake "What do you mean by that?! we had orders from Commander Yamamoto to seize these intruders..it doesnt change anything that they are kids..dont be--" before she could finish that sentence Shunsui stepped in "Now now sweet Nanao leave the man alone, sure we have orders but at times even our great commander makes mistakes" he smiled tipping his hat a little. "Hmph" Nanao responded not starring at his eyes as she fixed her glasses...
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 pm

watches them all Arguing over themselves as to what they should do... the young girl blinked and turned away from the crowd of soul reapers and faced the one Who was talking to Miharu once more
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 pm

"Alright... Here I go...," Bane said as he nealed down. He took a deep breath in, and exhailed loudly before disapearing again. He traveled to the scene as fast as he could, not wasting any time. As soon as he was their, Bane appeared behind Renji, taking him by surprise. He quickly grabbed his wrists and yanked them together behind his back as he froze them together with a layer of thick ice. Bane looks up at Miharu and Sacura. "Run!" He yelled. After evaporating with Renji, he traveled back to the place where Naruto and Sasuke were waiting. They reformed next to a fence as Bane quickly grabbed the guys neck and slammed it against the fence. Bane froze it so Renji could no longer move.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Sacura blinked seeing Bane quickly evaporating with Renji, turned to Miharu to see what she said after all Sacura wasn't one to make decisions, Her stomach growled and looked down "I'm hungry..." given the situation, sacura wasn't afraid to speak her own mind
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Miharu was about to have to face the man who wanted to capture her and fight him off, until Bane randomly appeared, grabbed Renji telling them to run, then disappeared. Even if she wanted to Miharu couldn't run, there was still 3 captains they had to face. What on earth was Bane thinking?
"Well," Miharu looked to Sacura and laughed when she said she was hungry. "I'll take these guys. You think you can run and make sure Bane helps Naruto and Sasuke get home? You have a family to protect. I have no one but my wolves. If I were to die it wont make much of a difference. I'll face them. So go!" She yelled and pushed Sacura behind her towards the direction where the gate was that led out of soul society.
Mayuri looked at Shunsei and Ukitake who were speaking about finding it pointless to capture harmless children. This angered him that they would be so foolish as to not follow orders and do what they were suppose to do. Even if they ended up not helping, its not like he wanted their help anyways. He'd capture the girl on her own.
"You're a brave little girl, unlike the others who flee and hide like cowards. You'd make a perfect specimen. What do you say girl? Come now and I'll give you the most reasonable dissecting methods." He smirked showing his teeth with an evil looking smile.
Miharu just growled under her breath not wanting to do as he said but she'd put up a fight if she had to. Even though she was running low on chakra, she'd fight til the bitter end if she must and save a much time as possible for the others to get home safely.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

(Hey guys I made this edit for you guys dedicated to this rp. Hope you like it! It took me 7 hours to make yesterday.)

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 Bc5f21e8
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm

(Hey, it look's pretty good Miharu XD but why are all our nails painted? lol. Either way it looks awsome)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Because the base I took it from had painted nails, and I was too lazy to change them. So instead, I just changed the color of the nails for each person to match their persona.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next