AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Fresh Beginning]

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki.
sacura uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Still following he observed the barrier by looking up like she did, looking back at her when she mentioned the uzumaki kid he grunted "Why in hell is that idiot here?!" he would then sigh "Well we cant leave him stuck here fine we should find him first then find nii-san" he told his sis even though he didnt like that fox kid at all.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Renji smirks again "Do you think I'll listen to a stranger over my captain, you must be more crazy than I thought" Renji starts laughing in byakuya looks at Renji to silence him.

Naruto looks at Bane, " I told you not to follow him," he says as he hides more behind Bane.

Byakuya walks getting infront of Renji "you don't seem like a man that wants to fight a lot but letting you leave with the kid is also out of the question, you both will have to pay for breaking the rules but the good thing is that we are not going to kill you but bring you to our Captain commander and he will decide if your going to get killed or let free." Byakuya inform both Naruto and Bane keeping also a calm face.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Bane just glares at Naruto from what he said. He looked back at Byakuya and at Renji. "I could either choose to fight, and risk dieing... Or I could choose to go to the commander, and still risk dieing..." Bane pauses for a moment. Behind his back, Bane grabs on to Naruto's shirt tightly. "Or... I can choose neither!" Says Bane as he and Naruto both evaporate into water, disappearing from Byakuya's sight.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:32 pm

nods at her brother and follows the scent of the Uzumaki kid... "you should remind your friend... he smells of ramen too much" says and shakes head following scent
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 pm

(Haha yeah it's still me no worries Naruto ^^ I have two accounts I use. Lanna is my bleach account and Miharu is my naruto one. But anyways since I have two characters from both worlds, Miharu is techniqually Lanna's reincarnation so right now, I'm going to assume Lanna is dead.)

"I don't need your concern!" Mayuri yelled at Ukitake who appeared out of no where to assist him. He still had a frown on his face. He wanted to capture that girl, she looked awfully familiar characteristic wise and even for a split second she reminded him of his late wife. But that was impossible for her to still be alive, she was dead and he knew that. But, still something inside his head told him to look for clues relating to her. The 12th squad captain then turned to Ukitake.
"The damned girl got away. Find her." It was more of a demand on his part.
Miharu ran through the streets of Soul Society breathing heavily with her wolves running alongside her. Was these two idiots even worth trying to save over her own life?
She went down another alley way and kept running until she saw a girl with white hair with a younger boy behind her. She knew that was Sasuke and she panted heavily running up beside him.
"Let's go dude, I came to get you and we gotta go fast. I got people on my ass chasing me."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:43 pm

(Oh Ok that makes sense, finally some one explain it good enough for me to understand)

Naruto keeps on listening to their conversation untill Bane grabs at his shirt very tight, "Hey Ba-" Naruto sentence is inturrepted since they both turn to water dissapering.

Renji started panicking looking around trying to find them but byakuya spoke up, "it's no use renji, there still trap in this place but now I know his answer and he chose death. Get the rest of the squad and find them," Byakuya tells renji with no emotion. Renji noded, "Yes captain," Renji say as he bowed and then disapered with flash step.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:45 pm

turns seeing A young girl with long brown hair... reconizing her scent sacura ran and glomped the young girl and nommed on her arm "mi-chi!" she said as her tail and ears wagged madly
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Ukitake listened to mayuri and as always he seemed pissed off "Ok we will search on the west part of the Soul society" ukitake replied as he didnt like to argue, his friend and luietenant followed.
[Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 Episod10

sasuke smiled hearing his little sis joke but then got startled when someone came up to them from behind, seeing that it was another kid he settled down and listened to what she had to say, she would then get glomped. "Well we can continue to run but we have to find this kid named naruto first, he remains here trapped like us" Sasuke told miharu then turns back to Sacu "Ok sis lead us to him quick!"
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:52 pm

gets off Miharu and nods to sasuke "Yes sir!" she said feeling more safe and happy... she sniffed the air and pulled them in the direction of the Uzumaki boy... coming to the building from where Naruto was "In here..."

(sorry for short replies... It's late and im tired lol)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Bane and Naruto appear near the place were Bane snuck in. It was near the wall that the barrier was around. Bane suddenly drops to his knees and gasps for breath... "Sorry about that... I'm still trying to perfect the technique..." Bane gets up and drags Naruto behind a corner where they can't be spotted. "Give me a minute and we'll soon be out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Looking inside the building Sasuke poked his head trying to search for them "They are not here sis, you sure your nose is not failing on you" he smiled with a tear drop behind his head. Only water puddles remained on the ground but nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Mayuri only tsk'ed at Ukitake and Shunsui as he walked off towards the direction where the girl had originally ran off to. He heard that there were more than one or two intruders but something about the girl was different from the others, it reminded him of someone. He had to find her and get his answers. It was ridiculous to think it was her but it looked so much like her, his late wife who was now long since dead. Now to hunt this brown headed girl it was no longer an assignment but for his own personal reasons.

Miharu ran alongside of Sacura and Sasuke occasionally looking over her shoulder just to make sure they weren't being followed at all. So far so good but she felt a large spiritual pressure weighing on her shoulders as she stopped dead in her tracks. "You guys! Someone's coming!" She warned them.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 pm

bends on the floor and sniffs around like a real dog "They were here..." follows a scent but then stops smelling another "There's two..." head pops up and follows scent... comes towards a wall near a barrier and carries on sniffing on the floor until bumping into someone in a corner... looking up to see bane and the young naruto boy
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:12 pm

(I call Rape!! Bane drag me to a corner where no one can see us Rape!! I need an adult, JK JK JK I had to say that ^^)

Naruto blinks several times trying to understand what happend, he gets drag to a corner "WOW! how did you do that? Is that some kind of jutsu or something!?" naruto finally ask Bane with excitement since he does not recently see so many cool moves.

Renji still was in search for Bane and Naruto as his squad follows behind him, then he manage to spot some kids heading towards somewhere. "Hold it right there!" Renji shouts at the kids and he manage to see that it was not Bane or Naruto but a two little girls, a kid, and two wolf's.

Naruto looks up to see sacu, sasuke, and Miharu "Hey guys!" Naruto now pays attention to them.

Renji looks at sacu inside a bush and manage to spot naruto's spiky hair, "Hey you led us strait to them, haha thanks for that kids," renji informs them as he pulls out his zanpakuto and his squad to the same.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 pm

(lmao xD)

Sasuke looked up at Miharu who seemed alarmed just like her dogs, starring back at Sacu she moved them away from that area and somewhere else close to a barrier. There Bane and naruto stood "Great we finally found you" sasuke said putting his hands inside his pockets. Renji would then appear with his squad, looking back sasuke growled getting in front of his little sis.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 pm

( im sorry! I'm tired... forgetting peoples replies! >w<)

stands up and looks at the young uzumaki boy and the tall man, tilts head looking at the man who came out of a bush... points to him "I didn't know this place had stalkers.."
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Bane felt someone else near them. Bane quickly pulled out his sword and pointed it at them, just to see that it were two little kids. He lowered his sword and nealed down to them. Naruto seemed to know one of them. "Hey, sorry about that. Hey, are you Sasuke?" Asked Bane. But there was no time. Renji had found them again as he came out of a bush with his sword. "You again..." Says Bane as he stands up to confront Renji. Bane turns to the others. "Listen, you kids need to find a way out of here, now! I'll meet up with you soon, now go!"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:21 pm

"Shit..." Miharu cursed under her breath when Soul reapers came out of the bushes which was Renji and some of his squad. Miharu simply knew she had to distract them while the others got away since she assumed she was the strongest here. Not to boist about herself being all powerful and being self centered, but she only assumed since all the others never used any type of jutsu to escape.

Mayuri had been running with some of his squad down the streets until there was a big commotion of soul reapers claiming that they caught the entire lot in one spot. He growled knowing that the others got to the girl before he could as he rushed to the scene with Renji and his men. He had a delighted look on his face when he saw the entire group of children.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Bane turned to Miharu. "Get the kids out of here," He said as he pulls out his sword again. "You'll be able to protect them better than I can. I'll stall these guys and buy you time. Go!"
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:27 pm

looks around at the soul reapers... blank eyes gazed out from behind her brothers shoulder... she walked up beside her friend Miharu and gazed out at the soul reapers. "They shouldn't be tough... after all they need all these reapers just for a few kid's" she says softly
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Naruto looked at Renji and heard what bane had to say and got angry,"there's no way we could leave you behind Bane! We have to leave together.." stops to gasp as he sees another man appear that look so creepy. "Scary clown.." naruto manage to say but he was so scared that he couldn't even move almost like a deer on headlights.

Renji smiled, "long time no see Bane, now that your all here together it will be easier to kill you.." Renji also stoped his sentence as Mayuri entered the arena. "Captain Mayuri I never thought you will show up here?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Sasuke looked up at bane when he mentioned his name but also noticing this wasnt the best time for greeting he remained growling protecting his little sis, he would then gaze at miharu once bane order her to lead them somewhere safe..
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Miharu twitched nervously when Renji and Captain Mayuri showed up surrounding them. She knew they may be in a large pinch and this would be difficult to get out of. Hearing what Bane said she yelled back at him. "No way! Naruto's right, we all have to get out of here at the same time. Besides, Sacura and I will take them on. Your the adult, you can lead them out of here. Sacura and I are exceptionally strong, leave it to us!" She said and gave a thumbs up to assure him that everything would be alright in their hands.

Mayuri looked to Renji and simply growled. "It's as though you speak like I never come outside. Tch, one of these Ryoka I plan on dissecting..." He said this and gave a wicked glare at Miharu as her shoulders tensed up from the freaky look he was giving her. When her shadow wolves saw him looking at her like a creeper they snarled and growled at him to back off of their master or they would attack. He could care less about the stupid mutts though. "Girl," he said and looked directly past the others and straight at Miharu. "Come here." he held out his hand to her.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 Mayuri
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:37 pm

looks up at the others as they wondered what to do... sacura wasn't scared at all... not a moment of fear run though her, she turned to her brother and naruto and titled her head wondering why they were scared
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 pm

"Uh, there's no time to argue" He said at Miharu. "If you don't come back soon I'm gunna kill you myself" He adds as he smiles. Bane quickly turned around and grabbed Sasuke and Naruto and once again, evaporated into water. He moved far away from the scene to make sure they won't run into anyone they didn't want to run into. After awhile they reformed nearly on the other side, to be as far away as possible to make sure the kids are safe. Again, Bane fell to the ground and landed on his face laying down, gasping for air. "Again, give me a minute guys..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next