AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh Blood...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Dim lights, pitch black sky, streets deserted. All was calm on this particular night. Children asleep in their beds, along with their parents, relatives, etc. Shinobi asleep, or some still awake but unseen. It was unforeseen the time in particular, but seemed to be at least around the time of 11 at night. The moons glow reflected off the streets, giving it a small glow, yet very little light at the same time. In the town greatly known as Konohagakure, roamed a cloaked figure, impossible to exactly guess just by the sight of the human eye. The figures appearance was fierce by the look of it, and not to be taken lightly to say the least. Located in the local park, swings swung in the wind, making a sound of moving metal, the wind whistling in the crisp air.

This figure, was best known as the great Miharu Hachiko, former shinobi of Konohagakure, but now commonly referred to as the Kage of Houkagakure. She was better off not messed with, for she was a common murderer as well. The female possessed a demon, called the Kotsune. It was not indeed a jinchuriki like most, but a mere simple demon. It did not have more than one tail. It was indeed a night for murder. The demon constantly was in need of feeding, flesh and blood to be exact, or better, meat. To keep her defenses way up, the human made a bargain with the monster. She would feed him in exchange for her body to be made of ashes, giving up almost invincibility, unless somehow a shinobi figures out how to defeat her by her weakness, but, none had ever been able to accomplish that task and eventually was killed in the process. Miharu's main Jutsu consisted of Fire, using Katon and most of her attacks. She was capable of using other elements, but better preferred Katon the best.The shinobi mumbled to herself, walking down a dirt path down the streets of Konohagakure.
"You goddamn demon, why must you do this to me? One of these days your going to ruin my position cause I have to constantly feed you...Why did I have to get you, out of all the other demons, I get the one with the biggest stomach."
The female sighed carelessly, her hood over her head so her face was un-viewable, this way the ones she killed would not know who their killer was.
"Heh."
Coming to a stop, she sniffed the damp air, smelling quite a rather delicious scent, that just couldn't stop bugging her taste buds. Following the scent, she turned walking down the path in which led her to a small cottage. Miharu was indeed after kekkei Genkais as well, but was to busy to go with that mission. Approaching the small house, she licked her upper lip wickedly with greed. Fresh blood spilled, awaiting her arrival. Standing at the door, she turned the handle, it was locked, figures. Moving aside the side of her cloak, a Katana was held at her waist tightly fastened and held by a red cloth. Reaching her right hand down, she gripped the handle, withdrawing the long blade into play. The street lights glow reflected off of it, giving it an edge. With one mere slash she swung the blade at the door, as in a mere second it fell to the ground now cut diagonal. Entering, no one was inside the living room. Upstairs was where came from. She walked up the stairs, trying not to give off her arrival if possible. Once up the stairs, it lead to a small highway, 3 doors. Assuming 2 being bedrooms and one a bathroom.
"Ow mom that hurts!"
Cried a boy from inside the second room. By the voice he sounded to be at least 9 or younger. Staggering closer the Kage approached the door, calmly. She swung the door open as the mom screamed holding her child close to her. She was frightened to see the masked figure come in, assuming it was an assassination. Miharu then focused chakra into her blade, sending heat waves into it, anyone 10 feet near her would either be burned or killed by the tremendous amount of heat pressure.
"W-What do you want?!" The woman bellowed, as tears fled down her eyes. Miharu was not indeed cold hearted to children, but what must be done must be done.
"Kid. Run. I'm letting you go." She gave the child a slight smile, trying to help him feel a bit safer and not so terrified.
"N-No! Not without mommy!" The 9 year old boy held his mother tightly sobbing, tears running down his face. The Female sighed, not wanting to do this but he gave her no choice. Screams then echoed, all the rest was silent...

Exiting the house, Miharu licked the blood from her lips as well as off her blade, as she slid it back into it's sheath. Walking back on the path, she made her way to the gates of Konoha. Walking down the path, Jounin ran past her, investigating the crime. It seems she had forgotten to kill the father, but it didn't matter now, the deed was done. Continuing her midnight stroll one of the police ran into her as she was spoken to.
"Sorry to bother you miss but a child and mother were just murdered. Would you happen to know anything about that?" asked the officer, obviously concerned and trying to get to the bottom of the case, but yet held no oppose to this female
"No Sir, I'm sorry but I don't." she said, giving a look of disbelief that he could possibly accuse her of such a wrong doing, yet he hadn't and merely rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling as he began to depart. He thanked her and apologized for the inconvenience, now taking off back to the crime scene. Miharu walked on, biting her tongue, giggling to herself in a some what evil way. Bringing her eyes up to meet the view of the others eyes, if there was a person there anyways, as her eyes were a pink color, 8 dots near the pupil, along with a circle connecting them all. This was her Kekkei genkai, the Jikagon. Parting her lips she spoke laughing.
"Heh. Imbeciles..."
The Rogue ninja walked past the gates, exiting her old home, into the depths of the thick forest. Entering the habitant place, where anything was possible. Animals roamed freely, feeding on one another as they pleased. It was a wretched world indeed, including the life cycle. A sickening thing to be honest. Trees submerged everywhere, along with branches hanging down in the way of the path, bushes on the side. Not many commoners took this path, for it was rumored to be where murders always took place. This of course was not true but strictly in their own imaginations. reaching in her pouch behind her white shorts, she pulled out a small item what looked to be wrapped in seaweed. It was indeed a rice ball. Munching on it she smiled happily taking her stroll. He was fed, and now her. Time to make her way home.
Hearing running footsteps from behind it stopped only a few feet behind her panting. She turned around to see who it was only to see a male with his long blond hair draped over his eyes with tears dripping from his cheeks onto the ground, his fingers curled into a tight fist. Giggling this was very amusing to her, the father had come home after all to see his family murdered, but what was the most amusing part was that he immediately would assume it was her among everyone else in the village to chose from. Letting out a battle cry he flung his body at the woman in beast mode throwing multiple punches at her face while she moved her head to the side each time he tried a swing. He must have been one of the working men who was more into politics rather than protecting his village and being a ninja. He looked to innocent, too scared to have ever even held a weapon in his own hand. It was a pathetic excuse of a man, until he pulled out a sharp knife from behind his back hidden under his shirt and throwing the blade directly through her skull hoping it was an accurate hit. She was growing tired of these pathetic games, every time she killed someone the family always thought they had to intervene making it more troublesome than what it was even worth. As he stabbed the knife into her skull, no blood dripped, only ashes crumbling as his eyes were of pure horror, she was a true monster and a ghost if something like this couldn't kill her. Was this god, he was witnessing? He began to ponder but upon doing so shattered all his chances of thinking up a line of defense. Reaching for the blade she pulled it out and broke it in half with her bare hand. The wound on her forehead began to reform and heal automatically by the ashes while he backed up.
"My condolences. You seem to have gotten in my way. For this you must repay me your soul." In an instant like a wild animal she leaped onto of his body as the impact of being slammed into the ground was enough to easily break his spine and his arm joints for the fact her grip on him was painful. He looked into her eyes, they were the eyes of a true murderer, and he knew it would end here. He closed his eyes and took a soft inhale of breath, and would accept his fate, hoping he would join his family soon. Within seconds, she ripped his shirt in half revealing his bare chest. Grabbing hold of the linings of his rib for the fact he was so skinny, she grabbed hold and tore open his entire skin ripping it in half and breaking both his ribs apart from each other showing the entrance to all his organs inside as that very second he instantly died. Observing what there was, she grinned wickedly reaching inside and began to tear his stomach as blood squirted into her face, not that she cared much. Tossing it, she dug deeper then tore out the intestines, next the spleen and liver, then found pieces of the muscles. The muscle wasn't much of a tasty meal but it would most defiantly fill her stomach from all the weight and calcium it carried. The father didn't have much to offer in his body, he wasn't very healthy either even considering the fact he was the size of a toothpick. Barely had he any meat on his bones. Finding no further use for him she snapped her fingers catching her hand on fire, lightly touching his body as it began to burst into flames. This was how she took care of the evidence in case someone came by and found the corpse before an animal had the chance to eat his carcass. Miharu now stood up wiping the blood off her hands onto her cloak and began to walk once more through the thick forest.
Coming to a stop the konoichi let out a soft sigh, feeling the presence of another in the area. Not wanting to play games anymore, she looked around, not intimidated at all.
"Come out, before I'm forced to find and dispose of you." she said, a soft growl escaping her lips as she grinned her teeth, her aggravation growing and reaching it's limits of mental hatred.

Last edited by Miharu Hachiko on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:07 am

"those eyes of yours must be truly exquisite to notice me in this circumstance. is that the kind of power this demon you feed with the lives of the innocent offers you?" I said to the hooded woman, while forming back into myself from the shadows of the night.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Miharu turns around to face the man who had just now come out of his hiding position out from the shadows as she starred at him with a cold look. "So...You seem to know about my demon I carry and it's hunger. Sorry to disappoint you but, my eyes have nothing to do with him. It's my clans, known to be that of a true murderers eyes." she began to say placing her hand over her kusangi blade just in case he tried to make any sudden attacks.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:24 pm

noting her immediate defensive stance i smiled and said "so timid, and so like a child. All that power and yet so full of fear, tell me child, what is it you're so afraid of"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 pm

"Hahahaha!" Miharu began to burst into a fit of laughter after hearing what he said. Her, scared and full of fear? Obviously he was completely blind. He had no idea what she's seen, what she's done to the innocent, there is no way she would have any reason to be afraid. "Alright...So what do you want? You come to be a pest or did you actually have something to say that makes sense in that boggled head of yours?" Miharu smirked showing her fangs with the fresh blood still staining her teeth and skin. Something was different about this kid, she couldn't trace it. He had that same look in his eyes that she's seen in many warriors faces, the look of being a tool.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 pm

rubbing the back of my head and laughing awkwardly "Well actually i was hoping you might turn yourself in to the authorities. you see im a little low on funds for my... hunting expeditions, and i heard about the bounty on your head, and while i'd be perfectly content to fight you fairly, i was a little late on arrival and with such an unfair advantage of this darkness well i'd just feel awful in the morning taking you down like that. so whaddya say wanna come quietly?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:00 pm

"Now I get it..." that was all he needed to say and Miharu understood exactly what his situation was. "Your a street rat aren't you...You need money and you think by turning me in you'll get it that easy. Let's just say even if I came 'quietly' those soldiers would end dead right after you got your money. Either way...I'm not turning myself in for something I technically didn't do." Miharu frowned and removed her hand from her blade but let her arm rest on the hilt while it hung over it as it rested there. Her jikagon was now activated while starring at him. Having the shadows and considering it was night time gave her a big advantage for the fact she prefered night over day for she felt more lively and murderous at that time. Not to mention all her jutsu was dark.
"Go find a house to rob and don't bother me. You'll just get your esophagus ripped it..."
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:07 pm

whipping a kunai out and pointing it at her with my arm outstretched and a furious, intense, look on my face i glared at her and roared "You confuse me wench, I am not some wretch sucking the life out of others to survive as you do, my decision to take down scum like you to fund my quest to destroy Orochimaru was for the exact opposite of what you've branded me I'm here to help these people. now turn yourself in or feel the wrath of the shadow"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm

"Your seriously confused..." She rolled her eyes since he was another one of those angry boys that got offended by one small little word said towards them and then they're only alternative is to get them into a fight they can't win. "You know...Having a hot head while battling makes you weak. That's why you automatically lose to me before we even clashed, for the soul purpose your getting worked up." She saw the kunia pointed at her but didn't bother to move and did not even hesitate nor flinch one bit. Sighing, she knew this boy wasn't guna leave her alone without a fight, but he was seriously in for it by making this mistake of threatening her like that. Miharu then gripped her blade withdrawing it into play as she let it rest on her shoulder while looking at him. "You said you knew who I was...but you seem to have no clue who I -actually- am..."
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

My face softened and a happy go lucky smile appeared upon it " I apologize, it seems you are correct in that i did mistake you, i thought you cold and calculating but now i understand you're one of those psychos who got themselves a little power and let it drive them completely mad. very well then" i said putting my kunai away and performing a few hand signs so as to melt away into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 pm

"Hmmmm. You think? But I see you are the one who first drew your weapon not me. No offense, but if I really was to the breaking point in which you say I am, then wouldn't I have summoned my weapon a long time ago and crashed with you head on with no conversation?" Miharu sighed once more finding this was pointless that they keep arguing since it was getting no where anyways. She kept her blade close but began to walk around him towards the forest. "Go home."
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:43 pm

being completely made of shadow i wasted no time and a kunai in each hand i stabbed for both of her achilles tendons
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:53 pm

As he stabbed the kunia's into her they pierced inside her flesh but instead of blood dripping from her body it was replaced with ashes crumbling out. She then used her right hand and ripped both kunia's out of her body throwing them to the ground and looked back at him as her wounds began to heal back up from ash. "Your persistent. Oh great, so now I actually have to deal with you..." she groaned knowing maggots like him once after someone attached to them like a leech.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:51 pm

i darted quickly away and from about 10 feet i pulled myself entirely from the shadow "well wasnt that something. just out of curiosity, how does your body actually support your weight if muscles and tendons arent what does it? it just doesnt sense to a man with a real body"
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Grim peered threw the bushes quietly as to get a better look at the two warriors he could feel form miles away. "How interesting." He said lightly looking at the two. One seemed to be a bounty hunter and the other a demon of sorts but her stance seemed to draw Grim to the past to the master he fled from so many years ago the demon of the mist. "He has his work cut out for him." Grim said with a smirk as he leaned against a tree shuffling a deck of cards. his white hair and outfit giving him away as a foreigner to the land.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:14 pm

(Raita told me to get back online cause you two were waiting for me to reply. Even though I was getting ready for bed -__- Oh well I'm not mad but i'll make this post worth it. And nice, someone else joined!)

Miharu moved her head around to stretch it out then looked at the boy who attacked her and started ranting on about how it was unhuman to be able to be standing with tendons ripped. "Even if I went into detail I really doubt you'd understand..." She then sniffed the crisp air smelling another male just in the distance judging by his body odor he gave off, even if any chakra seeped from him she would still manage to sense him. "Looks like we have company." Miharu began to perform hand signs saying "Kage Bushin No Jutsu!" as 5 individual shadow clones appeared next to her, while three of them ran towards the direction of the new bystander and 3 remained. When the real one spoke all of them spoke as well. At first when approaching the man with the deck of cards instantly they did not hesitate to draw their kusangi blades and all together jump into the air slashing down at him from each angel.
While they attacked him, she focused on this street rat who wanted a fight more over turn her even. She twirled her blade in her hand and walked up holdng the blade up to his throat now, but what he didn't see coming was that one of her shadow wolves had walked silently from the shadows itself and was attacking him from behind as it leaped towards him from behind, snapping its snout to bite into his head.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 pm

seeing things had suddenly turned to chaos in an instant with this new arrival i had to work quickly, with two quick handsigns i forced the jutsu out my feet and sucked the foe with the blade down waste deep into the ground and jumped into a nearby tree to reassess the situation.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Grim looked up with a look of boredom at the three clones rushing at him. "Now now don't get hasty." He smirked holding up a hand sign and suddenly thousands of cards rushed around him covering him than suddenly falling to the ground and he was gone. "You are a bit of a hot head like some one I knew long ago." Grim smirked from his place in a tree a few yards away.
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:32 pm

i looked over, glad to see that the new arrival was alright. "sorry for pissing her off while you were on your way by but, it seems you can hold your own. I dont really know you but if you dont mind, care to truce for a few?"
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:37 pm

"Ganging up on me...Whatever." Miharu wasn't really in the mood to battle in the first place but it seemed like they were both pretty perssistant about getting this fight going, or at least the one boy was, she had no clue of the intentions of the other man. All the clones then instantly disappeared as Miharu brought her blade up from the ground from when she made a slash then placed a hand on her hip knowing where both of them were due to their scents that they gave off. No hiding was needed and she wasn't particularly in the mood to play cat and mouse. Her shadow wolf named Gaku or at least the alpha of the pack then emerged from the ground where he was forced in lurking behind Miharu's shadow while baring his fangs at there opponents. She then looked to the wolf and smiled. "Easy...I don't want you to get defensive too much. You sometimes lose battles that way. Let's fight as a team." She then stabbed her sword into the ground observing the two's movements. "So...what do you plan on doing hm?"
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Grim smirked seeing the situation. "Well well seems as if things are getting interesting my good man you can consider me all in on this hand." He flashed standing across from the angry woman. "You remind me of my old master maybe you know him ever hear of the name Zabuza?" He asked shuffling the deck of cards in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 pm

When hearing that familiar name memories came flooding back of her past but it was only when she was extremely young. "Momochi? Heh...He was my mentor for maybe a year when I was 4 years old...I only hung around him to learn sword skills. I didn't like him for the fact he used water jutsu..." she complained. It was years since the two of them had spoken in fact. But knowing Zabuza to take this kid under his wing also was indeed amusing. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Gaijin

Gaijin

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 pm

"I've heard of him, heard how he died anyway, condolences friend" i then flashed a smile and performed a hand sign and a clone jumped out of me. on its way to the ground the clone performed some handsigns and said "water style, swamp no jutsu" pressing his hands to the ground upon impact and then he poofed as the ground grew unsteady and the trees sunk and the whole area become a 20 foot deep bog. "its game time" jumping down onto a lower log free floating, aiming for miharu i said "mud style, swamp dragon jutsu" launching a bog dragon at her in the hopes that the liquid in her open wounds might disrupt the ash of which she was composed.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"Heh, your catching on fast aren't you..." She watched as everything began to fall and crumble into the bog, there was only one other opponent she once faced that used this technique to try and beat her but she found a way around it reluctantly. As it stretched towards her growing in size she quickly jumped far back onto one of the highest tree's so it would take more time for her to go down with it. In the time she as giving herself, she began to perform hand seals tilting her head back and stomach out as she inhaled air into her lungs. Once enough air and carbon dioxide inhaled she thrusted her head forward and opened her mouth to release but replacing the air, instead it was replaced with fire as she blew out a massive wave that began to look like a sea of flames.
"Katon Umi Hisaki No Jutsu!" As the dragon came towards her with it's composed mud and all the flames crashed into it. As some may not be aware, as far as magma, if cooled down down it will begin to harden. In this case, it was the exact same way except instead for all the particles in the bog would be burnt to a crisp in which fumes would arise, it was the same concept of boiling water in which turns to steam. Instead, the bog would only harden enough where she could easily walk on it without it breaking through. The dragon was now solid in place as she still stood on the tree branch looking around for Gaijin.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Grim smirked as he watched. "He he, ace in the hole." He said as cards came ripping out of the mouth of the dragon as a clone of grim leaped out firing cards at the woman each card as it flew ripped threw the air with expert speed and power. Grim stood there simply watching the whole area as if planing out thousands of moves and plans for any thing that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Blood... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Blood...   Fresh Blood... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Blood...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next