AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Fresh Beginning]

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki.
sacura uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

(Oh my F**cking God that is so wonderfull *Q* (looks around to see if no one is looking and steals the picture drawing) It’s mine all mine *evil laugh* I like everything about it even the fingernails ^^ I look sexy that way anyways >=} I also love how you put me and Bane holding a love card; I was laughing so hard. Also I’m sorry I wasn’t here that much it’s just that today it really sucked but I think I’ll be one tomorrow, I think)

Gasping for air since the effect of Sacura Genjutsu made him feel horribly weak that he didn’t get a chance to sense Bane coming which made it easy to be taken; next thing he notices he was tied to a fence with some sort of ice technique. He looked down since his head was the only thing he could move, he saw Bane, Naruto, and Sasuke; It’s the same trio, I was wondering where you were hiding at Renji smirked since he couldn’t believe that he was over power by a little girl, taken hostage with a guy, and now strap on a fence.
Naruto was amazed how fast Bane was in heading back towards the place they were and coming back with the man but when he saw Renji, Naruto got irritated as he saw his face that instead of talking calmly he ended up shouting,Where’s the way out of this place and is Sacura and Miharu safe!!!”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:15 pm

[5 of the best characters ever created!! Superb drawing miharu!! i seriously like it so much!! Very Happy the two characters on he left are awesome, the middle is great!, and the two characters on the right are losers..JK! XD nah seriously best 7 hours of edit!^^ do you mind if i upload that pic on my DA account?? it might bring more ppl here to this site =)]

It only took merely a couple of minutes when bane finally showed up again but this time with that red-pineapple freak “Finally” sasuke growled un-crossing his hands but before he got a chance to say anything else naruto interrupted as usual shouting his gut off, sighing sasuke let naruto do the talking as he watched Bane trying to catch his breath yet again, a anime tear drop will appear behing sasuke's head as he watched him.

Ukitake listened to what Mayuri had to say to this girl he showed very much interest, it kind of amazed him that Mayuri would find this girl interesting..rather Mayuri was that type of person hard to please “Hold on Captain Mayuri of the 12th squad, I think we are making a grave mistake..these are probably just some childrens who accidently pass the borders..there’s no need to inflict damage against them” he plead for him to let it go. Shunsui and nanao watched in the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:19 am

(Lol thanks guys xD But actually, I'm planning to upload it to my DA tomorrow so if you upload it it would seem like you took credit for it ._. But when I upload it you can favorite it if you want? And yes, 7 freaking hours cause I had nothing better to do since my internet wasn't wanting to work at all. Lol nuuuu Naruto give it back it's mineeee xD Lol jk jk But glad you both like it! Personally I love how I edited Sacura in the pic the most, she was my favorite to make ^^)

Mayuri looked to Ukitake who was trying to tell him to back down and leave the juvenils alone. They were just kids and harmless, right? Wrong, little did Ukitake or Shunsei know, these small kids would grow up to be legends. Naruto would become the village's hero, Sasuke would become an avenger of his clan, Sacura would become a fine shinobi to represent the Uchiha clan, and Miharu would become a ruthless mass murderer. All these children had their destinies, and letting them go and live to fullfill those lifestyles, could cause both good and bad.
"Even so, these children crossed the prohibited borders into soul society, they will pay the price!" He yelled and ripped out one of his syckle like sythes from his ear cones. It extended out as he threw it towards Miharu. Not noticing it fast enough, it sliced through her arm as it began to bleed but not that bad. She knew there was little she could do from lack of chakra besides holding them off for now. She then turned to Ukitake and Shunsei since they were the only ones who seemed to have common sense.
"Please...We mean no harm. Just stop attacking us, we only want to go home to-" Before she could finish the grappling hook scythe wrapped around Miharu as Mayuri pulled on it from the other side, dragging her across the ground and snickered with a smile on his face.
"Kukuku I've got you now!"
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 am

(holy cheese that's a awesome edit! I'm loving it! Lol I'm everyone's favorite to make Laughing ... That's it I'm determined to do an edit now... but my edits fail and are small lol)

She turned to her friend and smiled "I won't leave you behind Mi-chi..." she said and turned towards her and the other captains "Besides... They might do well being well done with a touch of salt... maybe some HP source" she said laughing as she tried to lighten the mood around them talking about food which also made her more hungry
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 am

[This the new trendy rp we got going? Count me in!]

*I walked around Konoha after hearing news in the mist village that a lot of kids entered soul society. Id only been there once and it wasnt my kind of place. When I heard who was there, that made me mad. One of my pupils from a few years ago was in there causing a ruckus. Hadnt seen her for years. I told Haku to stay here and not follow me. I easilly took down the dude guarding the gate with my sword and walked through. The first runts I found was those annoying little brats Naruto and Sasuke. I crossed my arms looking down at them.*
Wheres the wolf kid. Shes in deep shit for disobeying my orders to come here.
*About 3 years ago Miharu was my student who trained under me. I had little of a heart but I looked after the little brat anyway. Just like I looked after Haku even if he didnt know it.*
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:05 pm

After Bane caught his breath, he stood up and looked at Renji. "Ok, we can start asking him ques--" He said before he was interupted by Naruto. It wasn't the prefered way to do it, yelling out at them, but I guess it would work none the less. But once Zabuza approached them, Bane took a step back and grabbed the hilt of his sword. The man asked for "the wolf kid". "You mean Miharu?" Bane asked glaring at Zabuza. "Who are you, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Naruto still glared at Renji with anger waiting for Renji to respond to his question but again someone appear to their side, Naruto quickly hide behind Bane when Zabuza asked for Miharu. "Why are there many creepy guys showing up?" naruto ask as his voice was shaky since this person had a dark presence just like everyone else here.

Renji looked to the side to see another weird man so he supposed that it belong also to konoha, "I won't tell you the way out since there's no way you can escape this place unless you open a senkaimon (like a portal) to take you back to konoha which only soul reapers can open or you shut down the barrier but you need to go to the 12 squad barracks if you want to do that," renji laugh evily but stop laughing as he just realized the did gave them the information they wanted. That finally got Renji mad "Get me unstuck now!!" Renji started trashing around.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:10 pm

(Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys if you didn't already notice, I took the picture of a base of Vocaloids, here's the picture. And there's a song to go with it, which this song will be playing throughout the rp sort of as a theme I guess? ^^ Anyways, as goes the picture below AND the picture at the end of the video it will go by order. Miharu is Meiko, the brown head. Next is Sasuke who is Kaito the blue head, then Sacura plays as Miku who has teal hair. Then the twins are played by Naruto who goes as the sister, Ren, and Bane playing Len the brother. Hope it kinda makes sense.)

Base I used to edit the pic:

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 Alice_Human_Sacrifice_Base_by_ichigo_uchiha_chan

Finished:

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 7f41d09b4e143eefc85ce68081900c9d-pcm5ml

Video:

Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm

(Your welcome and oh you have a DA?! ._. Well that’s a different story then! XD never knew you had a DA account, can you send me the name of your account in pm plzzz? =) haha you should have nothing to do more often then!! Jk xD Geez! After seeing the base of Vocaloids, as u mentioned, it really is awesome o.o Not even I can edit something like this out of that base <.<’’ Also the vid is amazing!! X’D Bane and Naruto are in love, you are bloodthirsty as always, I am normal/cool =w=, and Sacura is KING- I-I mean Queen out of all of us lmao! Sacu’s character is the main character right?^^ overall pretty damn epic how your imagination went for this rp!!!! Very Happy )

Ukitake looked at Mayuri with pleading eyes “Y-Yes that is very true but-“ before he managed to say anything else Mayrui began his attack at the young girl with brown hair. “Captain Mayuri!!” he yelled a bit in a mad tone as he saw Mayuri’s attack go through the young girl’s arm, Ukitake then looked hopelessly when Miharu pleaded for their life wanting to go home. Once Mayuri’s hook scythe wrapped around her dragging her Shunsui tooked out his Zanpakutou slicing right in the middle of his ear hook scythe, many of May's squad members were shocked. Jumping in front of Shunsui Ukitake yelled “STOP CAPTAIN MAYURI THIS INSTANT!!” he didn’t took out his Zanpakutou for he isn’t a person to attack frequently like the others shinigamis.
Nanao flashstepped right besides Sacura “It’s alright young one” she informed her as she looked back at her captain. “Everything is being taken care off” she said without smiling waiting to see how May would react to this rubbish rescue attempt..

Sasuke stood observing Bane until a tall man covered in bandages arrived, looking up he caught glance of the huge sword on his back. Grinding his teeth Sasuke took one step forward..grabbed a rock and threw it at his face right after Naruto hid behind Bane and Bane asked the question of the young girl which was not with us atm..paying too much attention to this new ninja he didn’t let Renji’s shouts distract him..
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:45 pm

(Damn Miharu >3< Now I want to make an opening for this Rp it's soooooo tempting and if I do then I give you credit Miharu since your the one who gave me the idea though it will take a long time to creat that's if I decide to do one ^o^)

Naruot look at Renji as he mention of how to get out of here and look back at Bane, "lets go already were wasting time" Naruto nagged since he didn't like being here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Bane looked at the masked man again. "I don't know where she is..." Said Bane. He quickly turned back to Renji and put his hand on his chest, making the ice spread slowly accross his body. "Now, since your a soul reaper, open one of those portal things back to Konoha, now!" He said fearsly. "Because if you don't, this ice will continue to spread and cover your whole body, until either you sufficate to death, or you freeze to death. It's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 pm

"How dare you get in my way!" The captain yelled outloud at Ukitake who was defending Miharu and telling him to release her at once. When the scientist was interested in something, he normally couldn't get his mind off of something and wanted to research it.
"Kill them, slaughter them all...." came a voice in the back of Miharu's head. She had heard it before but always figured it was her conscious speaking to her. She was so young at this point that she never knew she had a demon. But sadly enough she was beginning to take that into consideration. SHe hated being caged up like an animal, and in this case tied up. This had only happened a few times before, when the beast ran wild and Miharu was out of it.
"Let me go now...I beg of you, or you'll all die. his is a warning for your own safety!" she yelled at them. If that monster got out, they didn't stand a chance no matter how powerful they were.
Mayuri looked at Miharu as if she was a stupid mongrel who was pleading for mercy and wanted to be spared and it was pathetic. This couldn't be who he thought it was, not if she was begging for mercy. Or was she really? He couldn't figure this child out, was she truly a threat?
"And why on earth should I let you go? It's not like you can harm us." he simply laughed in response to her. He didn't believe that he, Ukitake and Shunsei were going to actually die by a smal innocent girl. It was all just a hoax, right?

(Haha you totally should naruto that would be awesome! ^^ and yes I'll send you it Sasuke. )
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 am

(lol That would be awesome, since this is one of the only rp's i've really been in, I have song vegas and Paint tool sai so maybe that will help if anyone needs it, I don't have a DA... I have a photobucket lol)

looks at Miharu in corner of eye sensing something different about her, looks back at the Captains and grins under the cover of her hair "You should listen to her..." says with a cold, harsh voice as her demons inside her start to get restless after sensing Miharu's demon. After hearing Nanao, Sacura didn't pay attention to the soul reaper and stared back at her "It's you who should be careful..." she says and stays put
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm

[I agree with Sacu that would be awesome! =) we can have Sacu and Naru create the edits, me and miharu can come up with ideas and..well bane..is bane JK JK XD you can also come up with ideas ;-) So what kind of opening song did you guys have in mind? also thanks for the link i will fav it as soon as possible plus ill watch you]

Ukitake grinded his teeth as he knew talking to the Captain of Research of Development would never release a fine specimen, even though he didn’t see anything special in that young girl nor the girl with the white hair. Finally bringing out his Zanpakutou forward he pleaded once again but with a more serious stare “Release her at once!” Shunsui stared back at him then at May getting ready to jump in if he had to for his best friend.
Nanao looked at sacura when she said those words to her, Nanao gave a narrowed look sort of nervous about what she meant by that..Nanao then backed away from her and got closer to Shunsui instead feeling very unease about the whole situation at hand.

Sasuke did not stare away for one sec, he practically had his eyes glued to Zabuza..keeping watch..waiting to see if he would make any sudden movements as the other two talked to Renji.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 pm

(Fine I'll do it, I will creat an opening with your help ^^ So I can't take that much credit since all of you are going to be helping me if you can if not I will still try to creat it. Ofcourse I will need the information that sasuke has said but I also want to include more question like Bane I will sort of would need a picture of you when your grown up because I need to know how you look X) Miharu I think I need more information of how your beast looks like, you don't need to send me a picture if you don't have one you could just explain it to me XD Sacu get ready to draw once I get the information but I will help you so we could finish faster, no one said it was going to be easy XDD and yes this will take soo much work ^^)

Renji grinned his teeth with anger as the ice kept spreading around his body, "Why do you care so much about those kids they are not even related to you!?" Renji sort of yell the question towards Bane, "You said it yourself that you don't belong with konoha so what drives you to risk your life for them? If you answer these questions then I would open the portal for you." Renji say without anger taking it more seriously now than letting anger talk.

Naruto looked up at Bane to see what he was going to say since he too was wondering why Bane cared so much about everyone that was trapped here and himself since no one ever showed any kindness towards Naruto so why start now.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:24 pm

(Well, just go off of my profile pic Naruto. It's actually very close to what I look like ^^ And sorry if this next part gets a little cheezy XP It's just what Bane would say >_>)

"Because..." He says as he pulls his hand away from Renji. "...Because it was the right thing to do, to help them, and help others..." He says as he looks towards Naruto. "No matter who we are, ninja, soul reaper, fighter, or lover, we are all people of this earth. We should all be able to get along with eachother, not fight and argue... Because if we don't, the hate will bring war... and death..." He says as he remembers how his family was killed in a war. "And that is the best answer I can give you"
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

(ok um people BIG problem ^^"... I have to go for a week away and there is no Internet *sorry I completely forgot about the Holiday* I won't be back till like next... saturday? I think.... Also I'm still kinda getting used to drawing so the editd might not be so good -w- but I'll try my best. buuuuuttt the holiday is the big issue.... if you know me you will know how forgetful I am ^^" terribly sorry but I'll get right to work when I get home!)
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:29 pm

[its alright sacu anyways there is no deadline for this Wink We can discuss about the blueprints for this rp some other time when everyone's not bussy^^ as for Bane..what cheezy?! that was great! =) your a speech is very touching i can just imagine this song playing on the background as-....YOU KNOW WHAT?! i will go ahead and do that for my post xD]

Sasuke also wondered, like naruto, about this person named Bane..he didnt have to do anything for them..he can easily escape without looking over for a bunch of kids who didn't even belong to his clan/town. Everything grew silent as Bane stood on the spotlight..*Sadness and Sorrow Soundtrack then began to play in the background*...

His speech made everyone speechless for a moment as they took in cosideration of what he had been through..Sasuke then took his eyes off zabuza and glanced at Bane listening with a confused look like my avatar pic..
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Renji was shocked to hear what Bane's motive where that he looked away for a moment, he tooked a deep breath, "Alright, I'll show the the gate which will lead you to Konoha, but it's not going to be easy since I don't know if there are going to be Soul Reapers in guard; though I could help. Although if I ever see you again in our Soul society then I won't give you mercy like I'm doing right now;" Renji spoked to Bane with a confirm face to follow this through.

Naruto was too shocked with what Bane said that he full his eyes with tears, that was the kindness words anyone ever spoke to him before.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Bane looked at Renji and nodded in agreement. He placed a finger on the ice as it melted into water, releasing him from his prison. "But no more traps... otherwise I won't be able to show mercy either," He said, even though he never intended to kill him in the first place. Bane looked at the others as he smiled. "Lets go..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Yosh! To make things go by faster/interesting I will make a quick short summary of what happened from here xD

Alright..so as you can probably tell Renji admitted to change his ways and help..well..he partly lied on that lol He was going to go back to Byakuya who would have eventually want to battle XP Then after several of countless hours Captain Yamamoto finally showed himself and spotted all the intruders. Then, things just went hay-wire when Sacu and Miharu’s beast acted up. Iruka, an academy ninja-teacher, was so worried for his young pupils that he resulted in also crossing the border and sadly died when he got in the crossfire with some captains trying to protect the young ones. This whole situation made Cap. Yamamoto and others realize that it was going way out of hand..never did they imagine that someone was going to get killed.
Now that one member of konoha died they agreed to a treaty between there nations as an apology, luckily they didn’t mention to knonoha anything about the kids inner demons. 12 years has passed on now…the young pupils are haunted with those vile memories but kept living to what they have become as of now…
[gomen if this sucks B| anywho if you want to you can add on how your character acts like as of now ;b]

Ever since the encounter from 12 years ago Sasuke has been very over-protective with anyone who got close to his little sis/twiny Sacura uchiha..especially a kunoichi called Miharu hachiko. She didn’t seem normal and yet Sacu was very attached to this girl naming her “Mi-chin” and probably some other nicknames. So Sasuke grew up with her in his whore foe category and naruto as his rival and bane as……As of now Sasuke walks around Konoha with his Sis, sacu, wondering around with her just for the hell of it…
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:34 pm

This is so different from the anime so the people here will grow up but not like how you will suspect them to XP

Naruto was overwhelmed with Iruka death that once he arrive back to the village and Bane had left, since konoha was not his true home, Naruto ran to his apartment where he cried for several hours; people were still acting bad-mannered whenever Naruto was around and sometimes he wasn’t even allowed by the Uchia compound. Naruto never found out that he had a Nine-tail demon fox sealed inside him since Iruka never got a chance to tell him so Naruto grew up with hate among the people of his village, sacu was a nice person in Naruto’s thoughts but didn’t get to hang around with her much since Sacu was not allowed to go to school because of her demon, Sasuke was naruto rival since sasuke always shows off his new attacks he keeps learning, Miharu was a serious kind of girl that sometimes likes to play around in naruto's mind, and Bane kept coming in konoha from time to time and Naruto just smiled whenever he saw bane but didn’t acted as cheerful as usual. Naruto also stole the secret scroll from konoha when he was 7 years old and no one notice it was him, the people are still looking for that person but no one talks to Naruto so they never suspect that is him; from the scroll he finds out how to do the shadow clone jutsu and is slowly now mastering the Rasengan from the scroll at 12 years at age.

Naruto kept walking around konoha passing people heading towards the training field to practice his move and Naruto keeps hearing a growling voice trying to speak to him but can’t figure out where it’s coming from.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 pm

(Hahaha I love your signature pic naruto xDD it's so cute. And too lazy to log on my miharu account Razz)

12 years had passed since that frightful unfortunate day. None of the kids wishes to remember it, especially Miharu or Sacu. They blamed Iruka sensei's death on themselves. Because he got in the middle of the girls unleashing their demons and died because of it. Sacu was aware of her inner demon, the 5 tailed gobi. Miharu at that age never knew of the kotsune inside of her but only knew there was some kind of voice in her head telling her to do bad things.
Well, now the years had passed and no longer were they just kids. They were teenagers by now, or some of them adults depending on the age of each.
Depending on each person, each lived in different locations. Sasuke, Sacura and Naruto all lived in konoha. Bane lived in his home in Naylin. As for Miharu, her time had already passed when she left Konoha and went to her home town known as Hougakakure No Sato. Since the time passed that she left the village, that also meant she left behind her kindness and broke her bonds. She was a malevolent girl today the least and was filled with hatred.

One of the of the days after these years, the girl was returning to the village in order to retrive a certain item that she left behind. She was 7 that day and since 12 years passed it made her now 19 in age. She was considered an adult, and her reason for returning to Konoha was to settle a score with the boy who loathed her very much. He blamed Miharu that it was her fault that Sacura couldn't control her monster and it was Miharu's influence that mad her
more rebellious. Of course this wasn't true at all but she let the insolent boy believe whatever lies his mind came up with and ignored him.

Upon reaching the village gates, Miharu was much more different than she use to look like when a kid. Even as a teenager her clothes now looked different. On her body was a maroon t-shirt with a black undershirt, the sleeves all the way to her elbows. She wore black fingerless gloves but the type that was rough skinned, made by crocodile skin. For bottoms she wore simple white capree's and with a red sash around her waist that held her kusangi blade to her waist. Her hair was much longer than before and was lengthened to the middle of her back. Her eyes were no longer brown though as seen when she was a child. Her eyes were strangely different showing her kekkei genkai, the jikagon, her clans one signature item that was long since lost over the centuries until Miharu and her fathers generation.

With her hand at her side and the other hand resting on the tip of her blade, she trudge through the leaf village in hopes of running into that annoying kid. Although the first encounter who she ran into was the fox boy while he bumped into her on the streets. She turned around to yell at him to watch where he was going but just starred with a frown to see Naruto. Instead, she tsk'ed at him, gave a small laugh and walked away as if he was just to funny and unbearable to waste her time on.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 pm

(Yeah, their wasn't going to be much going on, so it's kinda a good think that we fast forward it XP But what will happen next I wonder? lol)

After the day in the Soul Society, Bane, exhausted, beaten, and worn out, went back to his home in Naylin. He hadn't visited Konoha since then because of Marius, a man that once tried to kill him. But once those events passed, Bane was a free man again. In those 12 years Bane got married to a girl named Aevia, and later on they had a son, Nowe. And now, with all the wars over, it was a pretty quiet life for Bane.

Bane was walking around outside, running errands between a couple of places. After crossing the last thing off from his list, he put the paper back in his pocket. "Hmm... What now?..." He mumbled. He looked up into the sun and closed his eyes, feeling it's warmth touching his face. All of a sudden he remembered of the leaf village. He had heard about a very good ramen place there, and he wasn't able to try it on his last visit. So as he shrugged his shoulders, he started to walk down a path that led to the entrance. It took about 2 hours to arrive there, but he had lots of time to kill. Bane started to wander and look around the village, looking for a place called "Ichiraku".
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:15 pm

(Thx first time I saw it, I knew that I needed to put it on because it was awesome XDD)

Naruto slowly was reaching his destination to the training fields however this girl bumped into him, Naruto looked at the girl as she shouted at him to watch where he was going then she gave him a looked that he hated, like he wasn’t even worth living, she started walking away towards another location. “You’re the one who bumped into me! One day I’ll show you people how wrong you are about me and I’ll become strong!” Naruto shouted from the top of his lungs for the girl to hear him as she walked away; meanwhile inside naruto stomach something evil laugh since Naruto’s hate grew stronger so did he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next