AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Fresh Beginning]

Go down 
+3
Naruto Uzumaki.
sacura uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:10 pm

[Lol, yeah we used the remote control and fast forward the boring stuff xD who knows what will happen now ._. Tsk! I don’t approve of that icon..it’s an abomination 7_7’’..and Oops! Did I say 12 years has passed?! O_O I meant everyone is now around 12 years of age, by bad x’D except bane is ok how he is since he was a teenager when we were all young]

Sasuke wore his same old outfit he used from when he was a kid but a more adjustable size and blue. Sacu was cheerful as ever and she kept mentioning how badly she wanted to buy things and eat so as a treat Sasuke decided to walk down the konoha pathway where the ichiraku ramen shop was..Once there across the other side an old lady called out to Sacura saying something about how she sell the finest things, of course Sacu was curious and so Sasuke let her go inside the shop with the old woman. He sighed and stood in the door way of the shop, keeping a look out for anything suspicious. He didn’t want anyone to know that sacu was type demon so he was really overprotective plus he always felt like that jikagon female was near.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 Image110 [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 Image111

That’s when he saw someone very familiar looking..he wasn’t able to really see this familiar figure’s characteristics due to that most of the wandering people got in the way. He then took a quick glance to see if Sacura was done, nonetheless the old woman still continued talking to sacu…feeling anxious Sasuke left Sacura and walked around the villagers to see this character closely “Hey y-“ before he was able to ask his eye then widen in shock knowing who this person was “Bane?!” he questioned standing right behind him..
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 pm

(Whoops, ah crap. Well Miharu is like a year younger than sasuke and Naruto but she's still nice-ish when in Konoha. Only way to get her in a battle mode with evil-ness and bitchy-ness she had to have already left the village. Eh let's just for now say she's 15 since that's when she initially left the leaf village.)

Hearing the boy she turned around and gave a laugh. He was full of himself for sure and didn't know how to accept that dreams don't come true. "You can't become strong without knowing hate. Me bumping into you would only anger you with no apology, I'm just doing you a favor." She said and slicked her hands into her pockets while looking at him. This kid...He looked like she'd seen him before but from where? The marks on his cheek looked familiar and that dopey face showed how insolent he was.
"Naruto, is it...?" She said and laughed once more, but this time from memories of their past and how those events occurred in soul society, all the trouble him and Sacura use to get into that Miharu often times had to cover for her friend. This little runt was getting older and looked about 12 years old now. But he still didn't look like he actually grew up, by the expression on his face and how he easily got offended, she could tell he was still just a child. "It's been a long time since I've seen you...I doubt you'd remember a face like mine." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:59 pm

(Oh, well then Bane is like in his 20's then. He's still an adult and still married but his son, Nowe is only like 1 now >_> Not much of a difference for me. lol)

Bane walked around with his hands on his head until he heared someone speak his name. Bane slightly turned his head behind him to see Sasuke standing their. "Hmm? Can I help you?" He asked casually. He then took his hands off his head in shock. "Sasuke?" He asked as he turned to face him completely. "Hey, it's you! It sure has been awhile hasn't it!" He says as he smiles. Bane's stomach then growls at him for some food. Bane grabs his stomach to surpress the sound. "Uhh, hey, I'd love to catch up on a few things, but I'm starving... Care to join me for some lunch? My treat"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:23 pm

(Sasuke is bad at explaining that’s what happened ^^ Hey sasuke I didn’t ask for your suggestion on my signature pic. so back off and you know you really like it in the inside so stop pretending XP Everyone else is doing great =D )

Naruto had on a bright orange jacket on with long sleves with a black shirt underneath and had wearing long orange pants to match his jacket, his hair stayed the same being yellow/spiky and his whiskers on his cheek still stayed. “Look lady, I’m already strong without this hate thing and the only favor you done here was thick me off more!” Naruto raged on trying to prove to this girl that he was worth being challenged.
[Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 Naruto11

Naruto remained mad until she spoke out his name from there he was confused because she didn’t look familiar to him, all of the sudden she started talking to him like she knew him for a long time already. “Do I know you? You don’t seem familiar…Wait a minute just wait, first you are all rude but now you are talking all nicely of how you know me; what’s the deal?” he rapidly asked before she changes the subject.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 pm

"Oh?" She just laughed. "Sorry for ticking you off fox boy. Wouldn't want to see you angry." she joked at how much of a joke he really was. Everyone said he'd be a prodigy, but she couldn't see that by how he always acted like such a child. What a joke. She couldn't imagine this kid even having a demon in him. But he was right, she was rude then nice, so obviously she struck. "You don't remember me and Sacura saving your life that time in soul society as kids? I'd think you'd remember everyone there besides me. I'm Miharu Hachiko. I'm looking for Sasuke. Where's he at?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:32 pm

[Nah its not your fault its mine, i screwed up! xD Anywho we will find out some way to fight each other..we will see ._. and if things dont go somewhere we can always use the fast-foward button again lol FU naruto XP Also sorry for the hold up im back^^]

Sasuke walked up to Bane closer knowing that this was exactly the guy they met awhile back, with such a hyper attitude that naruto once had "Yeah its good to see y-" before he managed to finish the sentence Bane's stomach then growled in hunger "................." everything grew silent until Bane began to talk again offering to buy him lunch at that old ramen place. Sasuke frowned knowing that he was being offered ramen which was partially some sweet food..sighing he nodded "Sure why not" he said in a low voice tone as he decided to leave Sacura alone for just a moment...
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:40 pm

"Cool" He said as he starts walking in the direction of the place. "It's been quite a few years. What's new?" Bane asks as he smiles.

(Wow, talk about a short reply XD I just can't write a lot today i guess)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 pm

He squinted his eyes hearing what Miharu had to say one thing questioned him was that she kept calling him fox boy for some sort of reason but he just ignored that and try to think harder of who this mysterious person was. Once she said the word Soul society he was getting an image since there where only 5 to 6 people that knew about that and there where only two girls who went, Sacu was one so the other could only be, "Miharu is that you?! Wow you have change, I didn't even recognize you though you attitude change a little," Naruto also joke but in a funny way for his perspective as he circle around Miharu getting a good image of her appearance. "Your looking for Sasuke? Ummm.....well he should be...ummm....with his sister I guess but that's usually in uchiha territory or maybe he's not there.....to tell you the truth, I don't know where he's at," Naruto admited in shame.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 pm

[I felt the same way when i wrote my last part XD]

“hmph” he slightly smiled as he placed his hands inside his pockets following along side of him, the people of konoha roamed around walking peacefully talking to each other as Sasuke and Bane made their way through the crowd towards the Ichiraku Ramen shop. Glaring back at Bane he was bothered to tell him what had happened through the few years that already passed “It’s nothing…nothing happened..” he answered in a growl tone but then sighed knowing that Bane would probably tempt him to talk “tch! Fine I’ll let you in on what happened..you are going to figure out anyways once you see the uchiha compound” he then crossed his arms “Once the whole charade of our battle in the Soul Society ended..it was only a matter of time before another misfortune occurred..Itachi, my big brother, killed my parents and left sacu, me, and a few other uchihas alive..Itachi couldn’t bring himself to kill me, sacu, and as for the few others..they managed to escape……..so it’s been hell..what about you?” Sasuke asked feeling sick to his stomach to think back of that tragedy…
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Bane walked as he listened to his story. They walked in silence forawhile before he spoke again. "I'm really sorry to here that..." He says quietly. "When I first met you, my brother ran away from our town. I was able to meet him only one time after that, but shortly after he died before my eyes... Marius, a man that went crazy for power, killed him. Well, almost. Marius wasn't always evil like he was then. He actually use to be nice, and kind, but... I guess that's what happens when one searches for strength in the wrong palces" They shortly arrived to Ichiraku as they sat down. "But, you probably don't want to hear all this," He lauged. He then orderd just a plain bowl of ramen as he started to eat. "Not a lot has really happened,"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Listening to what Bane undergo made Sasuke realize how resemblance their path went over the few past years, Sasuke knew exactly what he must have felt in those vile past scenarios. Looking back at Bane he wondered how a guy like him could keep up such a content attitude after enduring such a past, it seemed like he wasn’t affected at all. Sasuke used to be somewhat cheerful but ever since then he has changed with a vengeance in his mind. Finally arriving at their destination Sasuke sat besides Bane also ordering a plain bowl of ramen but he left it aside interested in knowing more of Bane “Hmph, not a lot has happened?..” he said rather in a sarcastic yet serious tone..he then grabbed his own bowl that he ordered “Well this Marius character…are you planning on killing him for what he had done?..I would he muttered as he grabbed his chopsticks toying with the ramen noodles but not eating a thing..
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 am

(This next part is a huge spoiler from my book!! It's the end of the book acutally! XD So Sasuke, if you don't want the book spoiled, then don't read this and I'll just make a new reply. lol)

Bane just looked at Sasuke with a little bit of a worried look when he mumbled 'I would...'. But he ignored it and decided to respond to his question. "Well... Funny you mentioned that..." He said, looking off into space. "After the first attack on my town, I was filled with rage and a hatered for those that caused harm to me. I went out seeking revenge. But, I met people along my journey, people who became my friends. They showed me that revenge isn't exactly the answer. But, even after I learned this, I still had to kill Marius. But it wasn't for the same cause now. Now, instead of fighting for those who are already dead, and events that had already happened, I now fought for the present, and for the future." He spoke with a certain light in his eye. "And when the time came, I never killed Marius..." He said as he laughed a little bit. Sasuke looked a little confused as to why Bane was laughing. He just looked at him as he spoke again. "Because in the end, Marius learned these same lessons that I had to learn. And because of that, he killed himself, to save all of us from himself..."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 am

(Sorry but I'm kinda not into battling here...I'd rather it be in another topic as a one on one battle cause it doesn't really intertwine...)

"Eh, forget it." Miharu shrugged it off. She figured now that killing that kid probably wasn't very important nor taking him on in a battle. She wished to challenge him and see which eyes would prevail since it was rumored that the sharingan was the most powerful kekkei genkai. She was glad though that Miharu finally did recognize her though even after all this time, it just took him some reminding for him to recall who she was. She put her hands in her pockets wondering if the others had ever gone back to the soul society since then, if at all. "Have you been back there at all? I was curious if so...I was planning to go there today, actually. I have a score to settle with the asshole who killed Iruka-sensei." she said gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Naruto gave her a puzzle look as she said to forget trying to find Sasuke, he was thinking why Miharu wanted to see Sasuke in the first place and then forget all about him; all of this made his brain hurt. Then she changed the topic to one that astonish him the most, “Went back!?”Naruto said rather surprise, “welllllllll… no I haven’t went back at all…”Naruto paused when she mentioned that she was going back to that dreadful place; “maybe that’s a bad id…”again he stopped his sentence once Iruka name was pointed out. Naruto looked depressed for a while thinking whether he should go or not since a lot of trouble happened ever since they stepped inside the soul society; a voice inside Naruto eager him to go and get revenge and that it was the right thing to do. Naruto looked to Miharu eyes for a while, “Alright let’s do it!” he said in firm attitude.

[Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 Image112
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:35 pm

[hell i get spoiled for everything so i dont mind, im used to it actually XD for example..harry potter was spoiled for me =_< oh well XP]

Sasuke stopped toying with his food for awhile as he listened to what bane said starring off into space "Fighting for the present..future.." sasuke whisperely repeated puzzled since to him it seemed rather diluted to ignore the past. Then seeing a certain light in Bane's eyes as he spoke Sasuke remained calmed..controlling himself from yelling at Bane's way of understanding things "............................?!" confusely said nothing when he laughed about never killing the man that killed his brother "He ended up killing himself?...." Sasuke then looked at his full ramen bowl for a few minutes thinking to himself, twitching once he then spoke outloud "So after all that has happened to you...why dont you seem bothered?....If Marius did end up killing himself dont you think you should go after those that lend him the powers which made him turned out the way he was!..you said so yourself that he was a nice guy until he searched among the wrong places..why not take action to those which inflicted him?! and I know how you said that revenge is never the answer but...sacrifices must be made for the future as well u know! if you do nothing about it..then the same thing will happen to others that you love!" he said starring back at Bane with a anger look in his eyes..
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am

"You still dont even know half of it, so I wouldn't talk so big if I were you." Bane said a little irritated. "Your right, we should never forget the past, but we should learn to move forward! That is what I did, and that is how I overcame my past. And as for Maruis? He gained his powers from the darkness alone, without anyone else to help him. If you isolate yourself you'll only turn into darkness like him. And like me, he learned to live with the past and look forward to the future. That's why he killed himself. What's done is done and there is no fixing that." He paused for a moment to catch his breath. "Sorry, I don't mean to sound irritated."
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:30 am

Miharu smirked after hearing what Naruto said. He said he hadn't gone back but also admitted that it would be awesome to go back there. She just thought it would be odd for him to want revenge along with Miharu. Either way he agreed to coming along with her and that was all that really counted. "Great, let's get going then." she said then began to walk with him towards where Soul Society was. As they walked she saw ichiraku on her left where there sat Sasuke and Bane talking. She could care less about the two. Instead of saying anything she just passed them.
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:42 am

(I just know somehow Sasuke and I are gunna go in there two since it's just how we are Razz Great... Back into the Soul Society we go... Renji is gunna kill me, or try to at least... *hits head on desk* Great... lol)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:50 am

(Idk but originally I wanted to fight sasuke but your character interfered so I cancelled fighting him so instead she's going back to soul society to kill May since he was the reason Iruka sensei was killed.)
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:56 am

(Oh pff, way to sound rude XD "Your character interfered blah blah blah" lol)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:02 am

(Well it's true...? Not like I'm going to lie?)
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto Uzumaki.

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:17 pm

(O.O Please don't kill each other JK JK I just wanted to lighten up the mood ^ ^'.....I'll shut up now XC )

Naruto noded in agreement as Miharu led the way towards the Soul society and as they made their way they pass the Ichiraku where you spot Bane and Sasuke eating; Naruto stop for a while thinking if he should tell them or not but after thinking it for a while Sasuke already suffered alot with his family and Bane looks like he just arrive here and Naruto didn't wanted him to fight anymore. Therefore, naruto kept his mouth shut he quickly ran to catch up to Miharu since she kept walking ahead. "So how are we going to pass the guard?" Naruto asked Miharu once he walked besides her since ahead they already could see the entrance to the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:10 pm

[Lol i say we should have a Miharu vs Bane battle here as for me and Naruto will be the judges/referee, im just blurting out ideas since i have never seen these two fight....little interested.. -w-']

Once Bane began to sound somewhat irritated Sasuke's eye changed back to an emotional stare rather than the anger look he was giving him earlier. Bane answered all of his questions in one blow as he then paused himself catching his breath only to shortly afterwards apologized "Don't....I understand a bit now.." he said lowering his head pushing away his ramen bowl "Even though what he says is true...the past should never be forgotten, it may not come to bite you but it surely will occur again to others...as a avenger i will stop it from happening" saying this in his thoughts he then looked at Bane which was nearly all done with his bowl "He is just one of the lucky ones" Sasuke assured himself again in thought as he then looked back feeling a familiar sense..."Is it-?.." Sasuke questioned looking back from his seat pushing the Ichiraku ramen bangers away from his view...."Is it her?.." he muttered forgetting atm that Bane is there listening..
Back to top Go down
Bane Khrondel

Bane Khrondel

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:50 pm

(No, were already haveing a fight. lol)

Bane looked at Sasuke a little confused. He looked back to where he was facing and saw Miharu and Naruto running in the other direction. "Miharu? Naruto?" He said outloud as he thought to himself. He looked back to Sasuke. Want to see what their up to?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm

[Lol nvm then^^]

Listening to Bane that it was Miharu and Naruto..Sasuke grew annoyed but he did somewhat want to see how they grew up and such.."Hn..fine but pay the bill first" Sasuke pointed at the Ichiraku ramen owner which was keeping an eye on them thinking that they will steal away such a wonderful meal without paying. Sasuke then walked ahead thinking that Bane will catch up once he pays for his bowl and Sasuke's bowl which was all full...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fresh Beginning]   [Fresh Beginning] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Fresh Beginning]
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next