AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm

(Anti-forms to me are sometimes unpredictable. I always expect the worst lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 pm

(Hopefully I don't freak Ichigo out lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 pm

(Then he would be out of character)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:40 pm

(True he'd be more disgusted then freaked out)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 pm

(=___= eww.....more grossed out than scared XD) *modifys my answer* (damn u figured me out kage XD)

Seeing that he changed to become a much more fiercer opponent ichigo yelled out bankai, swirls of black flames revolved around ichigo as it gave his clothing a difference appearing and changed his zanpakutou to a more thin size "Bring it on mutt!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 pm

"If you wish to die so soon I'll grant that wish Carrot top" Anti-Kage said coldly as he smirked. He was still in human form unfortunately he was nude. Looking over his shoulder his smirk was wider the before.
If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 Anti_kage_ref___human_by_kagay-d3eo0ex-2

If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 Anti_kage_ref___human_by_kagay-d3eo0ex-1-3-1

He turned around and looked at Ichigo before roaring towards the sky releasing his crushing power.
If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 Anti_kage_ref___human_by_kagay-d3eo0ex-1-2

(Kage was made by Satan himself and freed by Usagi btw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:51 pm

(Wow I see. That explains the tails.)

"Um Ichigo I don't think calling him a mutt is such a good idea now...Oh shit!" Backs away from the scene while covering my eyes. "I didn't need to see that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 pm

(it burns lol Emily )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:55 pm

(I'm a very shy girl when it comes to guys, especially naked ones. What did you think was going to happen? >////>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:56 pm

(I didn't think you'd freak out so badly)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 pm

looked at Emily as she began to give info about not calling him mutt before the crushing power was released interrupting her from talking "Tch!...its alright i have this handled" ichigo answered with a smirk knowing that this opponent is not a weak one. Taking one step foward he would quickly flashstep besides Emily and her kid moving them away and then would quickly flashstep to kage raising his blade aiming to slash vertically at kage's waist.

(at first i was afraid to scroll further down haha XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm

(That's just me..Anyways this time I'm almost done with the outlining of Ivy's cat form, I just have to get passed the tail. Oh and Ichigo Andy's in his room right now. Thank god he didn't see what I just saw.)

I still kept my eyes closed and asked Ichigo, "Is it over yet?"

(lol I honestly contemplated on whether or not I should, but I did go wtf at first.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:02 pm

As his side was slashed it formed a piece of Armor there. He swung his bladed hand at Ichigo clawing his chest. His blood that dripping from his wound continued to form armor on his body. "This is quite entertaining to me come give me more" Kage laughed insanely.

(wow that was weird even for me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:05 pm

(You're quite a sadistic one, aren't you, Kage.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:05 pm

(God no kidding)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:07 pm

(Lol you should see what Ivy does to her "mice")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm

(God I hope not it might brutal)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm

noticing what each slash made ichigo stoppped "what the hell?!-" he let out as he stood confused looking at Kage. Not knowing what to do know ichigo hold his zanpakutou close waiting for kage to make the first move now.

(ah yeah lucky andy XD)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Lol sorry I left guys my Internet was down for awhile. =_= I hate how toshiro takes all the spotlight of all the other captains and even ichigo. It's like the series is all about him now a days not ichigo. T_T I hate his character to be honest. Byakuya is the same way but not as bad as toshiro. I can't stand him the kid just annoys me.

Shadow: *waves at Andy and blushes*
Mayuri: *gives Andy a death glare not to look at his daughter*
Lanna: still o.o
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm

(hey wb Very Happy no worries somehow this topic ended up being a fight...somehow .__. haha^^;; )

Last edited by Ichigo kurosaki on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm

"Your more of a fool then I thought" Kage said charging towards him at a high speed. He was next to Ichigo within a few seconds biting his shoulder but released him pushing his ass down. Feeling something hit him over the head he growled looking to see who did it. It was Zephia in her human form she had her disappointed glare at him. "Kage you really need to stop it now" Zephia yelled at him. Kage calmed instantly to her hitting him with the only thing that calmed his Anti-form. Kage returned to normal bleeding from the wounds he got from Ichigo. He was once again was wolf form Zephia also changed to wolf form. "I am sorry Zephia I couldn't control myself and you know I hate that rod" Kage said to her.

If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 Kage_and_toshiya_by_kagay-d33p0rn1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey Lanna good to see you back ^_^

Andy: Wanted to look back at Shadow and give her a wink but saw the look on Mayuri's face and grunted at that.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 pm

(nasty image of kage in his naked form on top of ichigo =_= thank youuu Zephia XD)

Stands back up looking at the two of them quarrel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 pm

(Oh hey Lanna yeah this got into a fight)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:22 pm

(Oh yeah that's right)

I still kept my eyes covered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 19 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: