AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:44 pm

THE SIMPSONS!!!!!!! YAY!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Lol im on season 4 right now. I used to be ahead but then I lost track so I'm starting over again.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 pm

lol im watching family guy atm XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Sorry I'm so out of Character right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:51 pm

lol I lost track of that one too. Got too distracted with the Naruto Shippuden and the Bleach series. I'm trying to be a good little fan and watch all the episodes instead of skipping to the good parts. Right now I'm on 94 or 95 when I've already seen up to 227 or which ever episode it was when Ichigo was in his Vasto Lorde form. And that's ok. Lol I can never get out of character. Emily is practically me, it's even my real name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Makes it easier for you then Emily lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Lol yup, it's when I'm Ivy or Yori when I have to get more in character, but I'm also kind of schitzophrenic (figure of speech) so I would just use a different personality when I'm these characters. Yori is a hot-head and sarcastic all the time, and Ivy is my childish yet more sadistic side of me.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:56 pm

then you are almost catching up then, nice :3 hell im out of character too since ichigo is practically the person that stays paranoid at everyone. Lucky you emily >.>...alright ill stay in character XD starting...........now! ...

=____=* .............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:58 pm

As will I

*Punches Ichigo for having Rukia fight his battles for him*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh dear, I don't think Ichigo's always paranoid. He even has his triumphant moments such as the saga when he was trying to rescue Rukia. And how does a wolf punch people, unless you're in your human form, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 pm

(Yes I never turned wolf again sorry about that Ichigo)

"THAT'S FOR EARLIER BITCH"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:03 pm

(Ah I see so if you're avi is a wolf, then so is your character for the time, interesting ^_^)

Uh oh, here we go again. I should get the first aid kit....better make that two first aid kits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:05 pm

(When my character is using the human form he is human form, when wolf avie he is wolf form, when using Anti-form he is Anti-form lol)
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 pm

(yeah there are those moments as well <.< still its hard to make ichigo laugh...he's too serious of a character honestly =w=)

"SON OF A MUTT!!" punches back on his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:07 pm

"Gah....WHY YOU SON OF A BITCH" Kage yelled digging his claws into his palms drawing blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

(There actually is a way...but it would have to be spontaneous, that's all I know because I think I've seen him laugh before. And oh god I don't think I want to meet your anti-form Kage)

Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 pm

"Agh!!" *swiftly brings forth his zanpakutou slashing kage's back*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 pm

*Is hit in the back then turns as the blood merges with his claws becoming long golden blades* "You going to regret that" *Shows his real self the Anti-form to Ichigo by images but his remained in human form*

If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 Red_run_by_kagay-d33p0c0

If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 Nr1_vs_anti_kage_at_by_kagay-d3jero3-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 pm

AYE!!!! QUE MIEDO ME DAD!!!! >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:21 pm

ok Emily
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 pm

(tell me about it, its creepy .__.)

Seperates himself from kage several steps away from emily that way she doesnt get hurt, ichigo then used his badge to get out from his Genkai and into his shinigami form. Then he pointed his blade at kage "You dont scare me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 pm

sorry I was freaked out for a moment there. And wow...I was right you are better looking than that serpiente maldito Orochimaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:34 pm

"Your a foolish child" Kage growled his voice darker more evil. Feeling his Anti-Form's lust to kill he garbbed hold of his head and yelled towards the sky. His spine broke from his skin sticking out, his black claws became maroon red. The two wolf tails shaped themselves into demon tails, his eyes became wolf like darker, the last thing that happened besides his growth effect was his chest where the heart was placed. "I'll kill you...I'll kill you" He growled as the heart bursted from his chest leaving a broken heart symbol where the heart busted out.

(wow too much writing lol0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm

(Yup o_o now I've lost my color)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm

(because of the detail?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: