AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 pm

You would. She's got an awesome personality. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Glad to hear it my lady *Bows* I will not show her my true form though that is out of the question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:01 pm

That's understandable. She probably already knows about it anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Yes it is repulsive, Disgusting, and unsightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 pm

I wouldn't know, and when I say she probably already knows about it, it doesn't necessarily mean that she's seen it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Well let's hope she never does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 pm

She probably might not care neither. I've never known her to be judgemental about these things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:11 pm

I do hope so I wouldn't show Ciel either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 pm

I can understand that as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Yes so how are you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 pm

I'm alive still so I must be doing good. How about you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm good today i want some toast with butter though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Oh well since you're in my room for some odd reason of which I am not aware of at the moment, I guess I can serve you some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Some? What is it your serving?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 pm

You said you wanted toast with butter, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Oh yeah I did thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:35 pm

You're welcome. What exactly did you think I meant when I said some?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Trust me do not ask that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 pm

o_o..I think I just got the message. How dare you think that I would mean such filth. I would never two time my mate anyways. Only a fool would two time an arrancar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 pm

That is what I thought but I knew you wouldn't do such a thing sorry for the trouble of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Well it's alright since these days some can mean just about everything. Still, if I double crossed my mate, I'd be dead for certain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Well I wouldn't let him hurt you I couldn't just let him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Oh no it's not like he would hurt me a lot. Don't get me wrong, we do have a good relationship, but if I broke his heart, which he doesn't literally have but that doesn't change his feelings for me, then I don't know what he would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Well let's hope he doesn't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah. I wouldn't want to break his heart anyways. I love him too much to do such a thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: