AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm

no you can't that's me too I split into two beings one is me the Yang and Laska the Yin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 pm

(I'm trying to be in character and my character is childish at times so sorry if I get annoying)

Aww *pouts*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 pm

(Karasu is like that while Laska is not)

Laska: Sorry to disappoint

Karasu: Laska must you be so mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:16 pm

(ok)

*Hisses at Laska*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Laska looks at Ivy with her red eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Seriously how'd you two get in my room?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 pm

Sebby were friends only if you don't mind get out of my room
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Jerica is dead or so Naruto says, am I right?
Tch. I'm keeping a close eye on you Jerica. We've warned you before and your known for your mistakes in the past so don't let them happen again. I'm a moderator as is Madara so you better keep in line. And I'm still not forgiving you for faking a death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

She isn't going to pull that I'm her room mate I'll keep my eye on her Miharu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:04 pm

I assure you Miharu I will not pull those things I've done in the past, you don't have to forgive me I'm not here to make those mistakes again. Sebastian is my baby sitter so if you give him the details of what I did then he'll watch out for those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Please do Miharu I'll be watching her closely since we're in college and she should know better now. Jerica that's pathetic to fake death so if it happens again I'll kick your ass you understand me.

Watashi o rikai suru hōhō Karasu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Dono yō ni watashi wa rikai suru koto Sebastian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Happī kōhan tanjō-bi Karasu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Anata ni sebasuchan ni kansha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Nani no mondai Karasu nai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Watashi wa totemo kiratte kanji. Naze anata wa watashi o koko ni modosu ka?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Ichigo wa anata o bakku shitakatta. Hōchi shinaide kudasai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Watashi wa mada nokoshite kudasai shika shiremasen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Anata ga mama ni suruto watashi ga okotte yo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 pm

Watashi wa jūbun ni OK meiwaku o shite iru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Watashi ga shitte iruga, watashi wa koko ni iru yo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Yorokonde anata wa kokodesu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Chōdo ta no hito ga oko~tsu ni shinaide kudasai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Watashi wa sebasuchan ni shiyou to shinaidarou
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Anata wa watashi no tasuke ga hitsuyōdesu? Watashi wa anata o tasukerudeshou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: