AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only)   Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:19 am

The next morning I woke up and saw that Yylfordt was still sleeping in that corner. This time I didn't try to tear off his mask from his face. Instead I helped him into the bed for a bed and placed the blanket over him to keep him warm. This place was cold and I didn't get the chance to make a fire yet. While he slept I decided to get some plates and started a fire in a trash can full of paper. I cooked breakfast for the two of us the best I could using the fire and once it was finished I placed his plate next to him on the bed. I then sat on the ground and ate mine.

Once he saw the guards switch he just got back to sleep. The next morning he felt a sting of cold wetness as he was forced awake to see that the guards threw water at him with a bucket. "Wake up and step outside freak!" They didn't even explain why they were doing this but he already knew that this was because Lanna stole the keys. Now they were searching each cell for it while they were cuffed to the bars and facing them. They also did body searches by simply patting them down. But because they were freaks, they didn't want to even touch them so they had there cell mates or the person next door to the cell pat down each other.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only)   Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:36 am

The next morning Yylfordt woke up but now he was in the inflatable bed. He didn't remember getting here but he saw Emily was gone even though it was room enough for 2. He looked into the other room and saw her making a fire, no wonder it was oddly warm in here now. He got out some of the food from the bag she bought from yesterday and ate an apple and sat on a kicked over trash can for a seat. He wondered if she knew how to cook or if he would have to be the one who made them the food. Sure he lived on his own and had to somehow eat but he cooked other things he shouldn't ever mention to her or she'd be disgusted. Because he was still stingy from the night before, he wasn't going to ask her how she slept or say good morning.

It looks like they were forcing everyone to get up. Luckily I woke up from the noise so I was already out of bed before they could splash me with water to get up. Getting soaking wet and catching a cold was the last thing I wanted. Now it turns out they must have figured out the keys were missing and were seeing if anyone took them. They were searching our beds and our cells as much as they could and the Master wanted them to be found. Someone had to have them, unless if they couldn't find it that must mean the guy on duty was an idiot and must have lost them somewhere else in the circus. It turns out though that we have to be searched but I was half glad that none of the gross pigs had to touch me. But it made me uneasy knowing who my cell mate was next door to me and what they were wanting us to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only)   Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:54 am

I saw that Yylfordt was awake now. "Morning." Was all I could say to him. It was sort of awkward since last night. I could tell he was still pissed at me since he didn't say anything. I guess that after last night he pretty much hated me now so I felt that it was best if I just stayed out of his hair, but not until I at least apologized for last night. I then sighed and said remorsely, "I'm sorry I tried to peak under your mask. I'll go now." I then headed for the other room walking passed him and headed for the exit.

Being forced to search Lanna, Mayuri had to do it. He didn't care much of it but knew she was the one with the keys one way or the other. Why else would she talk about escaping? He then felt the keys in her shirt, but in a place even he would never think of. He acted as if it didn't faze him at all and finished the search. He then turned around and said, "Nothing." But only for that the guard found an excuse to give Mayuri an uppercut with his baton that knocked him down on the ground and knocked off his mask. Luckily he fell face first on the ground so he quickly grabbed it and put it back on before anyone could see. "Speak only when you're spoken to, freak?" He then snickered evilly with and went on to search the rest of the freaks.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only)   Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:02 am

It took a few minutes to actually notice the plate of food beside his bed that he missed a bit ago. He figured at first Emily made food for herself and not him but turns out that she was courteous enough to make food for the both of them. Weird, he'd never had anyone be that nice to him before anyways so he was surprised by it. He then saw her leave "Wait!" he got up but then realized he didn't really know what to say in the first place. "I forgive you. You don't have to go."

I couldn't believe the nerve that guy had! He was only doing what he was told to do and he got hit in the face for it. Now I was pissed. I helped Mayuri up and I wasn't even focused on seeing what was under his mask. "Are you alright?" I noticed his chin was bleeding and ripped a piece of my shirt off and damped it down so it would soak up the blood. I hated this place but more than that I hated how everyone was treating him when he did nothing wrong, it was just for their own amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only)   Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Before I could leave, I looked stopped for a moment to look back. He was quite a mystery. He can be so cold to me and yet when there's a chance of me leaving or getting ito some kind of trouble, he would always try to stop it from happening. Sounds like he likes me. "You should eat your food before the rats come and take it." Was my response, but before I got to mine, I said to him, "It's Emily, by the way." I already knew his nae so it was fair enough that he knew mine. I then picked up my plate and began to eat my food.

Mayuri was used to the pain and held a high threshold for it now, so he felt nothing when he was struck down. Because she was so close to his face, he was afraid that she would see under his mask. So he pushed her off of him and said, "It's nothing." He knew he was being cold to her, but he didn't want her to see his face. Other than that he was a cold hearted man. He felt no remorse in his crimes. He hardly even felt any pain anymore because of so much damage his body had gone through. Still, no feelings of any kind would eventually lead him to madness, and he had passed that point of no return long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only)   Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Woods Circus RP (Lanna and Emily Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2