AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool Rp

Go down 
+12
Reyna sabakuuu
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Kisho kuroboshi
Rin Trancy
Amaymon
Kurogane
Shura Kirigakure
Miharu Hachiko
Reborn
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Lanna Kurotsuchi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Highschool Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:24 pm

When rae was finally done, we grabbed our matching bags and began the walk to the party. "I'm being stared at!" i said. "It's because you're smokin' Rin. They simply can't help it." she said laughing "You gotta stop being so self consious." "That's easier said than done." I said glaring at the back of her head as we payed our way into the party. I froze at the sight of all the people grinding. "YEAHHH...I'M GONE!" I shouted and turned to leave but rae grabbed my arm and dragged me farther into the crowd over to the bar. "Two Jack and cokes please." she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Kisho a new guy to school came wondering around campus officially he was fuckin lost. Scratching his head while pushing back his silky hair he'll scoff. "dammit.." taking out a cigarette he'll pull out his zippo lighter and light this motha f'r up. Inhaling the toxic fumes and releasing puffs now and then his eyes wandered the whole campus. Already he was looking for some chic's and he hasn't came around some yet. He'll just wait while leaning against a light post
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:25 pm

"I have to go to the restroom rin wait here." Rae said and disappeared into the crowd. I took this opportunity to leave the club. I ran out the door and made my way down the street, after i was around the corner i stopped beside a man smoking a cigarette, trying to catch my breath when i heard rae shouting my name. "Excuse me sir, i will give you 50 bucks to hide me from my friend." i said holding out a fifty dollar bill. Rae had already forced two alcoholic beverages down my throat, so i really wasnt thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 7:38 pm

Kisho would raise an eyebrow as this young lady just quickly whipped out a fifty dolla bill. "sure.." he'll say taking the bill from her hand and holding it uP to the light to make sure it's real. Quickly his red eyes would wander until he grabbed her hand and led her to his black 250x Nissan. Pushing her into the passenger seat he'll hop in the driver side and start the engine. "where u want to be dropped off? Well a good location you would think is perfect to hide?" he asks while pulling out the parking lot and driving down the street. "so what's your name?" he'll ask while still smokin his cig.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 am

"My name is rin." i said looking out the window. "My dad's house is just a few blocks away. would you mind dropping me off there?" i asked looking down at my outfit. I began rummaging through my bag for my shawl so I could cover my mid section and not be killed by my dad for the lack of clothing. I wrapped my pink shawl around me and tied it and took a drink from my water bottle to wash away the taste of the jack and coke. "God, that stuff is gross." i grumbled coughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:37 pm

When Mephisto and I arrived at the rave, I looked around. I was itching to get my hands on some beer! I spotted some at last 'nd started wanderin' over to grab a bottle, but Polka Dots decided to drag me off. I thrashed in his grip but it didn't help. Asshole... Tch, Amaymon being here didn't help my mood either. "Why is he here?!" I hissed. Me 'nd him didn't get along well... at all. I hated him. He's caused way too much trouble for me 'nd he was just plain annoying. Speakin' of which... he looked kinda stoned. Oh god. The others arrived right when I was going to question him. "Yo." I greeted casually, and when Tenten hugged me, I laughed and returned the hug. "Tenten~!!" I never really even had a family and she was an only child so we counted each other sisters. "How've you been?" I snickered when I heard Amaymon yell. He was such an idiot to believe what Polka Dots said! Pfft, this was gunna turn out to be hilarious as hell.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 pm

"Tenten~!!" "How've you been?"

I smiled up at Shura within our hug and since I was about 3 inches shorter than her it wasn't one of those awkward hugs where my face was smoothering her boobs ( sorry but I had to xP haha xD ). "I've been good! Super excited! Did you get my 'hi' I told Mephisto to tell you?!" I responded excited about the rave and asked about my message I sent for Mephisto to send. I've always been an only child and Shura had been one of those friends who I consider family. She was like one of those older sisters I've never had and I'm glad I had met her.

Eyeing Amaymon I noticed that something was definately off. Realizing what was wrong I let out a, "Is he....?" Hoping that the others would know what I meant by my unfinished question as I eyed Maphisto's little brother. Being distracted by the fact that this was my first rave I wasn't really focusing on how... high... Amaymon looked... that is until now...

( Shura-nee-chan!! I've missed you!!! xDD
Highschool Rp - Page 3 Ponyohug hahahaha xD )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:06 am

kisho would keep his eyes focused oh the road till he even knew it his eyes wandered onto this nice looking girl. "here you are rin,"he'll say pulling up at a house. throwing the cig out he would ruffle hair while whipping out his hair hoping he got a text from his old friends. "so see ya later sometime or not." he would say while licking his snake bites already he wanted to take two chics back to his apartment who he spotted walkin ahead. "oh, by the way im kisho," he said while his blood red eyes met hers n he casually smiled revealing 2 perfect sharp fangs
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:14 pm

I smiled back not bothered by the fact that he had fangs. I wrote my number on a reciete I had for a 400 dollar boots I had been dying for. I handed him my number and opened the door. "well if you ever want to hang out just call me." I said getting out of the car and making my way up to my dad's mansion. Before I could get through the gates I had to push the buzzer that realeses the lock. I turned and waved at kisho before walking up the stone drive way and going inside.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Kisho would casually take the reciept from Rin and smile before she left. Waving bye he'll speed down the road and disappear on the right turn. "Damn.." he'll say while pulling up at a nearby parking lot. Whipping out his black iphone 4gs he'll text rin's number to make sure it aint fake

Kisho: Hi Rin this is you right? Wink (text sent)

Putting his phone away he would sit back in his seat and tap his fingers on the wheel already he see's hot chics walking in tube tops and hella short ass shorts "God, you gotta love summmer..."he would say as his eyes watch their every movment
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Kisho would casually take the reciept from Rin and smile before she left. Waving bye he'll speed down the road and disappear on the right turn. "Damn.." he'll say while pulling up at a nearby parking lot. Whipping out his black iphone 4gs he'll text rin's number to make sure it aint fake

Kisho: Hi Rin this is you right? Wink (text sent)

Putting his phone away he would sit back in his seat and tap his fingers on the wheel already he see's hot chics walking in tube tops and hella short ass shorts "God, you gotta love summmer..."he would say as his eyes watch their every movment
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:11 pm

I felt my phone go off the minute I got to my room. I flipped it open and giggled before replying to kisho's text as I put on my shortest night gown and pj shorts.

yes its rin Very Happy text sent

I hopped on my laptop and practiced a couple of my dances. I was currently learning the dances for romeo and cinderella and magnet. After I did that I climbed into my soft as a cloud bed and turned on my televison and waiting for a reply from kisho.

Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:31 am

kisho, would smile while readin d text. immediately he replied "aha, wuss up?" (text sent) after sendin tat he backed out of d parkin space and finished drivin home there he would think if he could hav his friends ova for a sleepover
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 am

(Miharu better be invited to that sleepover mr xD)

I smirked when I saw everyone, I gave Shura and Mephisto a hug. "Hey guys!" I hadn't seen them in awhile. I didn't really know Amaymon that well but twitched seeing how he was reacting. "Who's the idiot who gave him marijuana?" well, I knew that this was guna be one hell of a night, that's for sure. I was kinda bummed though, my husband wasn't much of a party person so it was pointless inviting him. Although I did get him drunk a couple of times which was very amusing. Either way, he'd probably be the idiot he is and only drop by to yell at me to stop partying. Though I wondered if it'd be fun to get him here, so I texted him back at home. "Hey hun, think you can spare me an hour to dance and a couple drinks? I'll make it up to you later if you do this for me. Wink" Sent. I knew him too well, he was like the typical guy, would do what he was told if that meant he got action. (So true for most guys, I'm sorry Mephisto xD You know it's true) I just waited to get a response back. In the meantime I decided to make conversation with everyone and see how they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 am

I layed in bed watching different things when my phone buzzed. I flipped it open and read the message.

just laying in bed watching crappy shows on tv, how about you? (text sent).

I gave up on the tv so I walked out onto my balcony and sat on the railing, looking up at the moon. "Hey mom...how are things up there?" I said to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:23 am

(Miharu better not be.)

Research and Development Burea. The phone went off on Mayuri's desk while he typed away on the main data base. He ignored it and kept working. It went off again. "Blasted, who the hell is annoying me at this hour?" From frustration he picked up the small device and flipped it open to see who it was. It was Lanna. Reading over the text message he could only growl under his breath and feel his chest tighten. That damn girl was going to another party again with her friends and wanted to drag him along. She was even using bribery to loop him into this one. For how stressed he was, it didn't sound half bad. Perhaps he could swing by for an hour. It had been a long time since he had the chance to spend some time with his wife after all the time he put into his experiments. An hour and that's it was all he would offer.

Mayuri shut down the computer and stood up from his chair, opening a garganta into the Precipe World of the living. Ah yes, he couldn't leave just yet, he almost had forgotten his gigai. It looked just like him without the paint on his face and his hair down. Grabbing it off the counter he stepped into it, moving his limbs around until he fit into it perfectly. He stepped through the garganta.

He instantly spotted Lanna as she headed inside the building. Following behind he slipped past all the people in line until he made it to her. Grabbing hold of her arm he turned her around and snickered mischievously. "You will owe me for this you know." He teased, half serious. The smirk remained on his face as he grabbed her hand and led her deeper into the crowd to the others where she began to make conversation. He did not like a lot of these events but found himself dragged into them most often when with Lanna. "Evening." He greeted the others, hardly knowing any of them besides Ten-Ten who he had the pleasure of meeting at the bar the last time Lanna dragged him along.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:38 am

Kisho would enter his nice apartment while throwing his black bag aside before slumping onto his soft black leather couch. Smirking he'll take out his phone once again n text Rin back [color=red]"Oh that is hella borin wanna come over?" (text sent)[color/] After sending that text Kisho would sigh before thinking about his friends Quickly he scrolled down his contact list and tagged tenten, miharu then texted "Hey girls wanna sleepoveR?" he would ask while sending the text

(i did xP)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:12 am

I opened my phone and smiled at the message.

You dont mind me coming over in my pjs do you?

I sent the text message and ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth for the fourth time today. I threw my hair in a high ponytail. I turned my tv off and made my way outside before climbing the gate and landing softly on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Kisho would hear his phone vibrate silently on the couch. Quickly grabbing it he'll read the message and instantly reply "I dont mind. But first ur dad wont kill me if you come over? Wink (TEXT SENT)
Kisho smiled at the last part of his test before setting his phone down he'll go change in this bottom pair of black boxers and rip of his T-shirt cause damn was it hot espeacially when it is summer. GEtting up from his couch he'll walk down the hallway to his bedroom where he'll throw the clothes in there before walking to the kitchen and began popping a bag of popcorn. "Hm.. miharu hasnt texted back or tenten oh well." hell think to himself as he waited for the popcorn to finish
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Nah dad isnt even home and my bitch of a step mother is out drinking tonight so im good. Im on my way over right now. (text sent)

I was so not used to walking around at night not alone that is. I had my guard up a can of pepper spray in hand just incase some creep decided to try anything. After a few minutes of walking I stood outside of an apartment building. I went inside and asked for kishos room, then made my way up to his apartment and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Kisho ignored the vibrating phone soon enough he took out the popcorn bag and settled it onto the couch. Before he could even pick out a movie he'll hear the door knock. Raising an eyebrow he'll walk over to the door and open it. Seeing rin he'll smile his usual smile meaning a nice pair of gleaming fangs

"Come on in." He would say stepping aside for her to enter
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:24 am

(Oh shush you have Lanna. Miharu is single anyways. xP)

Miharu was at home but then got a text from Kisho. "Haven't heard from you in awhile." She said to herself. She sent him a text saying she'd be over in a couple minutes. She lived in the same town as him but he moved to an apartment instead of his clans shrine the last she knew. Instead of wearing her maroon vest she just had her under gray t-shirt on and her white capree shorts. She left and headed there but was surprised when she saw someone else at his door. How many people did he invite for a sleepover? "Who're you?" She asked.

Lanna felt someone grab her arm and was turned around. "Oh hey Mayuri." She was glad he actually had come but then lightly blushed when he said she owed him later on. She was glad he also held her hand since he wasn't a very affectionate person, especially in public. At least now she wouldn't be here without a date.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:08 am

I blinked, puzzled by Shura's question, "Why is he here?" I looked up towards the ceiling and tilted my head to the side mockingly, "Well, he is my brother. I couldn't just leave him wandering around Assiah... who knows how much trouble he'd cause!" Contradicting my own words, perhaps? I usually let Amaymon explore Assiah without worrying about it, but since I couldn't get news of what destruction he could cause as quickly when I was here, I didn't dare let him roam as he pleased. Ah, speaking of Amaymon, here he comes now! Oh dear... he looks mad. How bothersome, younger siblings and their temper tantrums, I mean. I held my hands out in front of me, gesturing for him to calm down. "Lied? Well, that's a rather rude accusation." I frowned, "Since you're a demon, the effects might only wear off if I use a method opposing the humans." My frown widened into a mischievous grin and I turned on my heel, pointing my index finger in the air triumphantly as I walked off, "I'll be right back!" After a few minutes, I returned, holding a glass filled with a clear liquid. Vodka – I much rather prefer wine, a rich, dry red wine to be specific, but that didn't matter much. This wasn't for me after all. I walked back up to Amaymon and handed him the glass, smiling reassuringly. "I swear, on my life, that this will return your senses to normal." I looked off to the side and spotted a few women – temptresses, just to my liking. A perfect chance to escape the scene! I stowed off towards them casually, humming a light tune. Quite the sly getaway if I do say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:54 am

kisho would turn n c his long old friend "Mii-chan im glad u came." He'll say while smiling. "i prepared a good sleepover for u n tenten. oh n this is Rin i invited her over just to visit." he'll say while smiling at both girls "now then i was about to put on the movie Silent Hill. please sit n here is some popcorn." kisho would say while passih d bag of popcorn before puttin the disk into dvd. smilin he'll sit beside both girls " so any1 want a mt.dew or cookies?" he would ask while watchin the film "oh rin do you think u could stay over?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:00 am

After partying for quite a while I had recieved a text from an old friend. Oh Kisho! Haven't heard of him in a while! ...Sleepover?... Hmm.. I won't mind... Although I do have Shura, Lanna, and Mephisto with me... Replying: I'm in a rave at the moment... I'm afriad I'll have to take a rain check... maybe Kyung can take my place? She's probably bored at the moment xP Some other time maybe? (message sent)

(HEEEY... anyone wanna RP as a random possible love interest for Tenten?? xDD haha cuz Imma get mah Kyung into this xD I hope you don't mind Kisho!! XD )

Feeling a bit of a loner I looked as saw that Lanna was with Mayuri and Mephisto had sneeked off to accompany some fine women. Hmm... I excused myself from Shura to get a drink from the bar and ordered a martini ( IF that's what they served cuz I wouldn't know since I don't really go into bars or raves before o.O haha xD since you know, I'm under aged xD haha xD ) I took a moment to admire me nice outfit ( that I JUST found just now!! xDD haha xD ) It was a very decent rave outfit that didn't really show off as much as the girls wearing skirts, but I was never into those... I thought that they were a bit too loud... and so I went with a decent black and purple color combonation. ( yeah I know it's actually green BUT I think it'll look better when it's more of a purple color xD )

Highschool Rp - Page 3 Rave_outfit_i_designed_by_sorotsu-d3d30ve

Kyung POV:

Damn... sitting at home... sucks ass!! I scratched my lower back where you could see my symbol of an angel of darkness had imbedded itself in my skin. My pure black angel wings had always been my signature symbol since there are only a a couple of my specific kind in the universe. Eh I think I'll take a walk... maybe take a life today... I let out a sigh as I walked out with a large jacket that covered my back but shown that I had worn a half shirt that ended below my bust line and a pair of completely ripped jeans. ( pic bellow BUT without lace underneath) With my cell phone already in my pocket and hankerchief hanging from my jean pocket I left the door wanting to eat a low life.

Highschool Rp - Page 3 $(KGrHqN,!icE3WqgGyO3BO!3er67V!~~0_3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool Rp
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: