AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool Rp

Go down 
+12
Reyna sabakuuu
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Kisho kuroboshi
Rin Trancy
Amaymon
Kurogane
Shura Kirigakure
Miharu Hachiko
Reborn
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Lanna Kurotsuchi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Highschool Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:56 am

(I'm sorry I haven't replied to this! Dx I feel so bad now.)

I sat impatiently in English class. I hated how most the kids in this class didn't even know who most famous people are in the era of writing back in the day. Plus they had horrible grammar and spelling whenever I had to grade their papers since it was switched around to where kids got one smothers papers to grade at random. Tch, it was probably just so the teacher didn't have to grade them herself! But then again I couldn't blame the teacher, I was lazy too. That was one of my worst of the 7 deadly sins; sloth.

Finally the bell rang! I grabbed my book bag and rushed out of the class to make the phone call and reservations, once they were booked, we were all set. I sent Mephisto, Ten-Ten and Reborn all a text to tell them I scheduled the plans, now I just had to go home and get ready. I would have told Shura, but Ten-Ten never told me we invited her, but it wasn't like I was going to be mad she was coming. I'd actually be glad we had more people! I also sent a text to a few other of my friends to see about inviting them, and even my boyfriend, but I doubted he was going to come. (Lol, Mayuri at a rave, that'd be a scary thought. XD) I went back home to change into a fresh pair of clothes that I could easily move around and dance to. I put on a lose, torn green shirt over a black tank top underneath, some shorts with a studded built and sneakers. I also put my hair up in a bun, but I'd probably take it out and let my hair down later when I start dancing.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Remembering that Mephisto invited Shura I let out a "OH Faust-kun! I noticed that you invited Shura during class. Might want to let Lanna know about her before hand!" I informed a couple minutes after the bell had rung throughout the hallways of the school. "OH!! And tell Shura Tenten said Hi!!" I added with a smile. Afterwards I recieved a text a message from Lanna about how she had our schedule planned already and replied a with a quick text within a few seconds on how I was excited and that I needed to drop off my stuff at her place before we leave for the rave.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:53 am

(You all know you want to let the awesomeness that is Kurogane enter this rp.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:27 pm

( I would certainly love to have the awesome Kurogane in this RP, it will be our pleasure!! X9 )
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:52 pm

I waited for Ten-Ten to come over since I was waiting for her to drop her stuff off at my place. I couldn't leave yet until she met up with me so I waited at home for her to get here.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:41 am

(Forgot about this topic... my bad.Highschool Rp - Page 2 Animesweat)

My phone vibrated once. Twice. The first message was from Shura. I replied back, telling her that I would be there in a few minutes. The second was from Lanna, saying that she had the plans scheduled. Tenten spoke up, reminding me to tell Lanna that I was bringing Shura along. I nodded and sent Lanna the message, thanking her for making the plans and informing her that I had invited Shura. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at Tenten with blinking, puzzled eyes. "How did you know that I texted Shura...?" It couldn't have been that obvious, right? ...Probably wrong. Not to mention that it wasn’t the first time Tenten had guessed that I was talking to her. She was good at guessing. I waved the question off since I already pieced up my own answer. "I will!~" I returned the smile with a grin and turned on my heel, lazily waving back to her as I was walking away. "See you later!"

Finding the red and blonde haired girl wasn't too difficult and I sought her out as quickly as I could. If you kept her waiting too long, she was most likely to get a bit angry with you – especially if you were me. She was sitting beneath a tree. I strolled over to her while humming a joyous tune. "Tired? Already?" A grin. I sat down next to her and rolled my shoulders, yawning thereafter. Laughing lightly, I said, "You're contagious. Probably best if you don't go tonight!~" I paused, "Tenten says hi, by the way." Had to stay loyal to my words... sometimes, at least.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:34 pm

(Mephisto, are you sure you want to invite me? I think Shura would be appaled with my presense. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:35 am

(...Eh, she can deal with it. :p So, yep, I'm positive that I want you to join in!~ Just don't do anything... reckless. )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm

( Yesh you much join Amaymon!! XDD )

"How did you know that I texted Shura...?"

"You can call it women's intuition or a hunch but in reality... I just looked over you're shoulder." I shrugged at first but them smiled an innocent smile even though I was guilty for peeping into other's businesses. Hah, man sometimes I wonder if he really wasn't my older brother because he just acts like a little child almost as much as I do.

"I will!~" "See you later!"

"Until then!" I smiled as I headed over to my car and drove over to my apartment grabbing my small T-shirt that showed my toned stomach, when I wear it. Since I basicly just wear my underwear for sleeping. Along with that, I grabbed my make-up/hair aplliances bag so that I was able to get ready over at Lanna's to look presentable at the rave. With my party clothings, my so called PJ's, a change of clothes in one bag and the other bag for the make up and what not, I drove over to Lanna's place as soon as I could.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:34 pm

(Which by the way FUCK YES both you two can join ^^ Lol Kuro-poo can carry me there like a good doggy. XD Jk jk)

Once Ten-Ten got here I was excited since it just meant the sooner we could go to the rave and party. I was already ready to go but we quickly had to get her ready for it, so I waited for her to change and fix her hair. I texted Shura and Mephisto asking them where they were and that we'd be leaving to the place in the next 5 minutes. I also texted Kurogane since I knew he would have wanted to come too. He said he'd meet us half way, so once we left the house, we met Kurogane outside near the park. "Kuro-poo!" I smiled and poked his cheek like Fye does. (Lol ha you can't call me Mi-Zilla since I'm rp'ing Lanna xD) I knew that Ten-Ten and Kurogane already knew each other so I didn't introduce them. "Anyways guys, let's go meet up with Shura and Mephisto now then we can all head there."
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:10 am

"Candy is so sweet." I chewed on a few pieces of Skittles carrying the bag in my hand and holding a soda in the other. I linger on in doubt, this party being a catastrophe with my involvement. Wishing upon ages, I wanted more fun than I'd ever had and brother guaranteed that opportunity. I snagged some mj from a boy who offered me a small bag of it for a price. The simple-minded me who is not accustom to the human logic yet had not come to the realization he was selling - not giving a handout. He abruptly attacked when I snatched it and walked off. In the circumstances that he survived, I can't give an honest answer. What I can give, is a brief confirmation that he is in bad shape with multiple bones sticking out. Whether dead of not I cannot decipher. I really shouldn't have grabbed that bag, the moment I did the kid tried to light me on fire since he had no knife on him, only a lighter with which to smoke whatever else he has in his stash. The idiot, all I had to do was make a few adjustments to his unusual body and put them back into the proper order, just as a demons may be. Bones sticking out and all. Well, there was yet another souvenir for me. I swiped the lighter from his hand and briefly left right after to go locate my eldest brother whom invited me to this get together.

(You're all screwed. Congratulations.)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:52 pm

( I have no idea what I'm wearing!!! XDD *partying hard* haha xD )

After getting over to Lanna's place with all my bags and what-not I got ready as fast as I could. As soon as we both got ready we left to meet Kurogane. I haven't seen him in a while. "Hay, Kurogane!! It's been a while." I greeted heppily not wanting to be mean... actually I RARELY am mean to anyone.

"Anyways guys, let's go meet up with Shura and Mephisto now then we can all head there."

I nodded my head in response as I waited for Lanna's motion to lead us there.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:32 am

(I feel like I should re-write my post. That was so inappropriate on my behalf. I figured that since Amaymon is practically an idiot when it comes to humans he'd assume the weed was candy. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:38 pm

(Lol, I thought your post was perfect =) That's exactly how Amaymon would act xD)

I was becoming impatient, really impatient. Polka Dots was takin' way too long 't get here. I was 'bout 't dial his number and yell at him, he deserved a headache, but before I could, I heard humming. Oh yeah, definitely him. With an irritated huff, I set my phone on the ground next 't me. "Shut it, Polka Dots." I snapped, glaring up at him. My frown contradicted his clownish grin. He wasn't stupid; he knew I was mad, so eventually, when I knew I got my point across, I just rolled my eyes at 'im. I smiled when he mentioned Tenten. She was a really nice girl – never really caused drama, wasn’t stuck up, was always kind, 'nd put others before herself. An amazing friend, too. I'd make sure to tell 'er thanks when I see 'er.

The campus was pretty much empty now. I didn't even notice that so much time had gone by. I picked up my phone when it vibrated and read over the message that Lanna sent me. Told 'er that we would meet them at the rave 'cause I didn't want to put ‘er through the hassle of having to come all the way back to the school. Lanna was an awesome friend too – she was a punkish type of girl who normally stayed quiet, unless she was with her friends, 'nd had the "don't give a shit what you think" attitude. We got along really well.

When that was sorted out, I stood up 'nd stretched, smiling. Then I remembered Polka Dots and instantly frowned. I trudged over to 'im , grabbed his arm, and gave it a hard tug, forcing 'im to his feet. I was a lot stronger than I looked, plus, Polka Dots was pretty damn light. I was convinced that he never ate; I knew that wasn't true though since he was always snacking on candy. Really, I didn't hate him as much as I acted... I just wasn’t into all that sappy love bullshit. 'nd I knew the main parts, or should I say, the horrible, gruesome parts of his past; he sent me there with one of his mysterious spells to watch it like a movie, so I couldn't hate 'im after learning all of that. Felt pretty bad for him, actually... hell, I cried over him. I shook the thoughts from my head; didn't want 't be dwelling on the memories for the rest of the night and ruin my fun. So, I promptly jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck, laughing wickedly. I raised my arm and pointed in some random direction,
"To the rave! Hurry the hell up!" Perk #1 of having Mephisto around: he could take you anywhere you wanted with a snap of his fingers. Pretty damn useful for travelers... and for me when I was too lazy to go somewhere myself, which I'll admit a lot of the time...
Back to top Go down
Kurogane

Kurogane

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:27 am

(I will not carry you, lazy ass! Walk your damn self. D<)

"Stop calling me that!" I yelled raising a fist in front of me. "My name's Kurogane, do you hear me? Kurogane!" I sighed and loosened my shoulders knowing it was useless. It was Lanna we were talking about, she wouldn't ever drop her nicknames once she gave them out. "Hey, Ten-Ten." I greeted. Been awhile since I saw her...She looked good. Both of them did. I just stuffed my thumb in my pocket and let my hand dangle beside my pant leg following the two girls to meet up with whoever it was that was coming with besides me. "How many people did you invite?"
"Me~, hello ladies!" Grabbing hold of my neck and waving to the girls and winking, Fye smiled and laughed. Now it would be both Fye and Lanna giving me nicknames tonight, fucking fantastic.
Highschool Rp - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=377&filename=kurofyece3
"Who was the idiot who invited you!? Stupid wizar-" Mokona came soaring through the air, tackling my face nearly knocking me off balance. "Rave, rave!" She cheered.
"No, Mokona. I don't think you should go, it'll just be Kuro-tan, the girls and I!" Well, there was a relief...Sort of. Fye turned and pulled the stupid white pork bun off my face setting her down. "Now go along and go back with Syaoran and Sakura-chan, make sure they don't get into trouble~"
"Hai!" She left through a small portal fit for her to walk through, leaving to their world. I looked at Fye and growled getting ready to punch him in the face but as soon as I went for a swing he ducked and swayed across to the girls, wrapping a hand around both their shoulders. "Shall we be off ladies? We have a party to go to, don't want to be late!"
My eye twitched seeing him being such a ladies man again and acting like it was normal to do that. That stupid wizard! Hopefully he'll drink too much and pass out later on so I don't have to listen to him the entire time...
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:26 pm

(NO. YOU WILL CARRY ME LIKE A GOOD DOGGY. XD)

I just laughed since he got all frustrated from the names again. "But but, Kuro-taaaaaaan!" I giggled just to emphasize the fact I liked making fun of him. "Well, who we have coming besides who else is going to be at the rave should be...Shura, Mephisto, Ten-Ten, Reborn, me, Amaymon, and you two." I pointed out once Fye showed up out of no where. I had invited him earlier too but forgot to mention it to Kurogane, oh well. Now that everyone's here we might as well be off. "Fye's right, we should head there since Shura and Mephisto will be there really soon."

Soon they all arrived at the rave and met up with the others. She was surprised to see the way Amaymon was acting since he almost seemed out of it, like he was baked or something. Meh, he was a demon anyways so it was probably normal for his appearance. "Hey guys." I greeted when seeing the others. The music was loud and everyone was handed glow sticks walking through the door. I checked us in since I made reservations earlier. Let the party begin!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:38 pm

"Hey, Ten-Ten."

It has been a while since I've seen Kurogane... still had that serious facial expression on him, but that just makes his smiles much more rare.

"Me~, hello ladies!"

I just gave a wave since I don't think I've ever talked to him in person... well none that I remember. ( Which I'm pretty sure of.. but YEAH!! XD )

"Shall we be off ladies? We have a party to go to, don't want to be late!"

As he suddenly wrap his arms around Lanna and I, I was surprised for a second but just smiled. "And we're off!!!" I let out as I shot my hand, that was farthest from Fye, up in the air out of excitement. As soon as we arrived I spotted Shura, Mephisto, and Amaymon; giving then a big greeting like a wave. Although once I arrived in arms length I gave Shura a hug first. "Shura!" She was kind of the older tough sister I never had since I've always been used to being the only child in my family.

( I dunno what else so say xPP haha xD )
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:09 pm

That's weird. I felt like my senses were off. Not even 20 seconds passed and I felt like it was 20 minutes. That kid must have used magic on me of some sort. I had never been cursed like this before, it was a strange feeling. I made it to the party none the less, not feeling myself. Was it this bag of candy that did the trick? It clicked into my head that it only started after he lit me and the candy on fire. That must be how to reverse the spell, its like an on and off switch. If I used my azure flames the candy would burn to a crisp and this curse wouldn't be broken, I must find some form of lesser powerful fire.

At the party we all walked inside greeting one another but there was no source of fire here that I could think of. I looked to my brother Mephisto, asking "Do you have a lighter or a zipo?" since it was the only thing light enough I could think of. I may not be accustom to Assiah's ways but that didn't mean I was too stupid to not know what a lighter or a zipo was. I knew half the people here. The others I didn't care to know their names. It was a party, you do what you do and forget everything the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

"My apologies, I did not mean to keep you waiting for so long." I chuckled and smiled nervously, keeping up my joyful personality despite her glares and eye rolls. While I was waiting for her to tell me that she was ready to go, I whistled quietly and looked around. Suddenly, when I was looking off to the side at nothing in particular, I was forced to my feet. I stumbled a bit but regained my balance elegantly, though it was thrown off again when she decided to hop on my back. I laughed and responded with, "As you wish, mademoiselle!~" After counting up to three in German, we vanished. We quickly reappeared at the rave, easily unnoticed by everyone else. They were too preoccupied by their own business. I let Shura off of my back and looked around, sharp eyes searching for the others. Thanks to my height, I could see over almost every other mortal that was here. I found Amaymon first. I had forgotten to tell Shura that I invited him... oh well, the past cannot be changed. I grabbed Shura's arm and tugged her along with me, gently of course. Immediately I could tell something was off about Amaymon. He was... out of it. Really out of it. Like... "You got to be kidding me..." I muttered and ran a hand through my hair, huffing out an irritated sigh.

Why must I be cursed with having such troublesome little brothers? Really, I deserved no such thing. Before I could go on, the others made their appearance.
"Hello." I greeted formally, bowing slightly with a smile. I turned my attention back to my little brother, again running a hand throw my hair and scowling. Amaymon was one of the very few people who could irritate me. "Yes, because I always carry a lighter around with me..." I grumbled sarcastically and folded my arms across my chest. "What, do you think that lighting it again will rid of the affects?" Tell him the truth or lie... hm, today I'll choose lie. I was feeling mischievous and I needed some amusement to keep me from becoming bored. "...Because if you do, you're right!" I exclaimed smoothly, grinning as I slid a hand into my pocket. Magically, I fished out a lighter and tossed it to him. Yes, I know I'm the greatest older brother to exist. Thank you for the complement!
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am

(You fucking jackass. XD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:23 am

(may I join?)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:44 pm

( Since, I'm the only one on at the moment I will respond! You MAY... But I will not tolerate with you replying with only 2-3 sentences. Your replies MUST be paragraphs!! And that's about 5-6 minimum!! You may use more sentences BUT 5-6 is the minimum. Other than that... You may join!! No one is stopping you. ENJOY! :DD )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:06 pm

My best friend was forcing me to go to something called a rave, I was also being forced to wear an outfit she made specifically for me. "Come on, Rin hurry up!" She said well more like yelled "I still have to do my make-up!"I yelled back And began putting on many different colors of eyeshadow. When I was done I walked out of my bathroom so that Rae could change. "you look so cute." she said "Yeah well I feel like a skank."I said blushing at my outfit. The cloth itself was black but the top stopped just under my chest and I wore a cropped black hoodie with rainbow colored fur on the hood and the cuffs of the sleeve. The skirt was VERY short and also had the raindow fur on it, there was also raindow fur leg warmers that completely coverd my sneakers.

Highschool Rp - Page 2 Indypobr-2T
(This is the outfit and i hope my post is okay XD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:42 pm

( yes your reply length is good! Just continue like that and you'll be fine :3 thank you! )
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 1:25 pm

"Oh." I gave a dumbfounded look for feeling so stupid when I was right all along. I still didn't have any kind of lighter to reverse this curse. I saw a man lighting a cigarette just outside around the corner, I would only borrow it for a moment. "I'll take that," I snatched it from his hand and took out the bag of candy pouring it into my hand. The man gave a feral grin seeing me about to light my own hand. I am Amaymon, the Earth King! These small flames would do no damage, only Azure's flames were strong enough. I flicked the lighter, burning the candy in my hand and inhaled the fumes that carried themselves up to my nostril. How long must I wait for this curse to be lifted? I would burn the entire batch. Just as the last piece was burned I curled my hand into a fist, crushing the ashes then opened my palm to let it be lifted in the wind. "Why do I feel...Worse?" Everything became different. It was like I was seeing two different worlds, everything was moving, even the buildings and people that stood still. I went back inside and yelled at Mephisto. "The effects have only increased, you lied!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool Rp
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: