AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool Rp

Go down 
+12
Reyna sabakuuu
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Kisho kuroboshi
Rin Trancy
Amaymon
Kurogane
Shura Kirigakure
Miharu Hachiko
Reborn
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Lanna Kurotsuchi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Highschool Rp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:59 pm

I finally woke up on time and my body couldn't sleep any more and got outta bed. It was normal for me to sleep in my undergarments, which were black at the moment, and I walked out of my room already smelling the food that was being cooked in the kitchen. Since I have been here before I walked out in my baggy jeans but no shirt; just a black bra... I don't really care that Kisho or Miharu saw. "Morning, Sho." I let out scratching the back of my head as I greeted Kisho with his nickname.

As soon as I finished eating I just put on a 'The Wanted' T-shirt and grabbed my backpack. Hopping in the car with Kisho and those human girls I waited for Miharu who was taking her sweet time. Seeing that Kisho didn't have a shirt on I looked at him. "Show off..." I let out passing him as we were all dropped off after Miharu got in. Walking past him as we walked on the school campus a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Kisho would smirk widelyhowing off his fangs once Kyung said "Show off", he wasnt trying to he just loves his body and his style but he knows she likes it. Walkng he'll lock the car only to stand there for a while. Pulling out his schedule he found himself somewhat lost and confuse but school doesnt start until 7:45 and its only 6:50

"hmmm.." he mumbled then saw a couple of girls giggle as they passed him and all he can do is smile
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:24 am

I got out of the car with rae behind me and peeked at kishos schedule. "You have first and third hour plus lunch with me." I said grinning happily

(sry its short I have a job interview that I have to go to)
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Atreiyu continued to eat her delicious Taiyaki till she heard a group of preppy girls stop and gawk at her with hateful eyes all she could do was smile back but that just made them roll their eyes till finally something caught their attention it must of been a guy for sure mostly likely a football player or jock of some sort. Turning around her ice blue eyes would see a man, his body had unsual tattoo's so does his face. He only wore pants and this metal claw looking shoes and not to mention he had scrolls. Beside's all that he seemed pretty cool. Then it hit her, "What am i thinking?" she'll say then see a girl right next to him "Oh, he has a pretty girlfriend..." she muttered then got up from the bench pass the preps who are all staring at him like some a new pair of prada shoes. She'll continue to walk faster but she couldnt help but go over them to say hi. Walking towards the supposly couple she'll look at the guy before looking at the girl "Hi im atreiyu im new to this school. Who are you?" she'll ask while smiling. But then th girl's friend seemed a litte annoyed that i was near the man for some reason, was she making sure i wont flirt with the man or something..
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Kisho would look at rin and smile "Oh well then show me where the first class is once school starts." he'll say while smiing till all the sudden a girl with whitish blondish hair came approaching us, her blue eyes were icy orbs. Kisho would look at her for awhile till she spoke "Oh hi! I'm kisho." he'll say smiling as he looked at rin then at the girl "um this is rin.." he would say introducing her too but for some reason he felt rae fuming
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Kyung POV:

I finally got my stupid class schedule and these were okay teachers... I've heard that they were the push overs so that's good. I hopped on Kisho's back knowing he was strong enough to stand up straight even with me on his back. "Sho! What are you're classes?" I asked looking as I asked, being the same pushy woman I have always been. I compared Kisho's and my schedule... mai gaad.. "Sho! we have every class together!!" I let out taking a double take glancing over at the human... I'm guessing that she had a small crush on him... like I care about stupid love like that... I've learned from that... never going there again. Taking in my surroudnings as I ignored that thought getting off of Kisho I then suddenly landed my eyes on Kisho who was approaching a very... very fimailar woman.... Wait... Is that...? "Yu-chan?!" I asked out loud making sure that it was Atreiyu, I call her Yu-chan since it's more simpler and cuter for the kid...plus it the simple and cute name matched her personality. I walked over to her as she ate Taiyaki and saw that fimialr face that I knew a long time ago. Walking past Kisho who was introducing himself, which I didn't really think processed through my head at the time BUT oh well... I hope he won't have his panties in a bunch. I had met Yu-chan way back when! She was pretty much like a lost little child that didn't know where she was at that point, which is what I thought she was; a little child. Since I was with Tenten She couldn't help but do the right thing and help out, The goody-two-shoe Ten HAD to do the right thing so we both helped her and I, personally, found out that she wasn't that young and me, her, and Tenten have been friends ever since.

I ran my hand through my long pure black locks as my red eyes scanned my familiar friends from way back when. "Yu-chan, How've you been?!" I asked giving her one of those kid-like hair shakes since she was shorter than me plus the fact that she acts like a child.
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Atreiyu would smile as soon as the male responded as she would bow respectfully "Hi im Atreiyu, Im new here as well...but you look familiar. Also hello Rin." she'll say to the female next to him till all the sudden i was a lil concerned about the female's friend whom kisho id was named rae, im guessing she is really protective of rin and maybe im like supposly mistaken for flirting with her man. But before i could speak another word somebody a nother chick jumped onto kisho's back and looked at his schedule but soon as she laid eyes on me i could all the sudden recgnoize her "Kyung?" i'll say smiling before she came up to me and rufled my hair and immeditely i had puffy cheeks "Kyung!my hair!" i whined like a child but then answered her question "Oh i've been good. What about you and tenten?"
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:17 am

"Don't mention it." I smirked and moved to the music with her. Something about this girl I really liked, she even liked candy just like me. She was beautiful too. Everything in Gehenna was ugly and dead, no life lived there, no beauty. Everything flourished here in Assiah just like her smile. I pulled her body even closer to me when we danced, the lights beaming down on us in many colors from the strobe lights.

(It's actually hard to make Amaymon try to act normal. xD)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:31 pm

kisho would remain speechless for awhile he didnt know to what to say how to respong

(sorry it short gonna go bye)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:37 pm

I smiled and bowed respectfully "It's very nice to meet you!" i said excitedly, and gave rae a look that said "calm down." I pulled out my schedule to see what classes rae and I had together. "We have all the same classes rae." "cant wait til 3rd hour gym class." rae said. "I know right. gym class is the best."
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:43 am

Atreiyu would find herself smiling at the girl for a sec before her eyes went to the male "Hey can i ask you something.." she'll say shyly while she looked up at him with somewhat a tint of pink across her cheeks. Apparently her mind stirred and she was wondering alot and thats to much to take up in my own mind.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

"I heard that we have swimming for the first 6 weeks." I said bouncing up and down in anticipation "I'm buying you a bikini!" rae said grinning evilly causing me to blush "Please no!" "Im going to get you the skimpiest one i can find." she taunted as her current boyfriend who had heard us walked up. "yeah a black bikini with red flames on the bottoms." he said licking his lips which apparently rae hadnt noticed. I moved closer to kisho for protection and wimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 pm

kisho would smile at Atreiyu he found himself lost in her eyes for a sectill she spoke "Ya you can ask me anything." he'll exclaim till he felt rin move closer to him. He'll look up to see what was causing her to move until he saw a male looking all perverted at her. Snarling his fangs bared at him s his eye color went froom cool blue to blood red
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

(Ah, a Highschool Rp I'll satisfye myself if I joined.)

Highschool a domain where idiots like you learn how to become well beings into human society. Thus, this excludes me because simply I was born a genius. Unlike other children i maintained higher knowledge that they ranked me up to a high school level. Sighing, I watch those who waste their life away unlike myself i love to stick with my studies. Shiro looked upon the sea of teens but what caught his eye was a group of teens. Already he seemed to recongnized them. "Kisho! Atreiyu! Miharu!" he yelled then saw another female "Kyung!"

Running over them he'll push between the male who was supposly looking at the girl next to kisho very sexually. "Excuse me sir i think you dont belong here." he snapped at the male.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Rae apparently noticed I was scared because she grabbed my hand and tried calming "its okay rin I was only joking..." She said "thats not why im scared...y-your boyfriend is looking at me like im lunch." "jayy always looks like that...at everyone." For some reason I felt like he ment more to her than me and the feeling made me tear up. As a new girl pushed through and snapped at jayy. "you go hang out with...jayy and ill see you later." I said hiding my eyes with my bangs.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Kisho would snarl at the man known as Jay cause he was scaring Rin, But as soon as rae took her boyfriend away he'll look down at rin "You ok?" he'll ask but then his eyes went up a Atreiyu "Hey want to join us to first period I think we all have it."he would say with a smile till all the sudden a small boy came pushing through "SHIRO?!" he would say surprised as he would pat rin's head softly so she can cheer up

(SHIROOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! OMG HIIIIIIII xD)
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:17 pm

(I'm not on for a few days and now I'm so fucking behind. Dx Omg how did we get from the Spa to Highschool again?!)

Miharu was at school, she was known as the sort of trouble maker (Like Okumura xD) and even had a personality similar to him. She was a demon child but hated when people assumed it and got after her for it. Her favorite activity at school was being one of the very few girls on the wrestling team since she could kick ass and was tough for her age. She may not look like it but she was. She showed up at school the next day and found the group of people walking up to them and was even surprised to see Shiro. "S-Shiro!" He must have transferred here this year. "I've missed you Nii-san!" She hugged him tightly.

Lanna and Mayuri were out on the dance floor. Since Mayuri was an awkward dancer she had to do the work for him and pretty much he just stood there while she danced around him. Not like he was complaining anyways since he got a type of show from her. She finally decided to get something to drink when a song came on she didn't care for and they walked back over to the others. "Hey, May and I are going to grab some drinks. Anyone want some?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Atreiyu smiled at Kisho "Are you two dating cause if you are you guy's are cute. But if not oops sorry." she'll say till she saw the girl's friend and supposly bf approach and already her kind manor escaped "Idiots.." she would say.. while rolling her ice blue eyes but already she saw kisho protecting her but soon enough she'll reac out and touch his bare chest and analyze his tatoo's " You're from the kuro clan?!" she exclaimed.... with wide eyes.. "Yea lets go to class all together.." she would answer his question but her eyes wandered... Till a boy came "Shiro?" she mentoned before smiling at the boy then saw miharu "Miharu-chan." she'll say smiling as she greeted her too
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:24 pm

"Oh hey Atrieyu." She hadn't seen her in a long time. Rae and Rin were probably the only two people she had never met before, everyone else she already knew.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:40 pm

kisho found himself standing their awkwardly till he would then sigh to himself

(short sorry!!!)
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:46 am

(Who are you calling a girl Rin?! Im a male as you see it is stated in my post!)

Shiro would laugh once Miharu has got ahold of him. "Long time no see eh?" he would say laughing till he watched Atreiyu touch kisho's bare chest "Apparently someone isnt following the dress code." he'll state in a highly casual tone till he watched the girl known as Rin "You there peasant, introduce yourself." he'll say turning to face her as he crossed his arms over his chest waiting for her remark. "Kisho how come you don't have a wife yet? Isn't it time too rebuild your clan honestly charm ladies already your ancestor's will be quite angered that you havn't started a new legacy yet?" Shiro stated bluntly apparently he know's alot about the Kuroboshi clan but it is sad that kisho can't use his looks or charm to woo any of the woman here
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:20 am

(gomenasai shiro I was half asleep when I posted ^_^; )

"you there peasent, introduce yourself." Said the boy named shiro but I smiled the best I could at the moment and bowed respectfully "my name is rin trancy." I said tucking a strand of blonde hair behind my ear and thinking about Atrieyu's question from before. We werent dating but...i certainly did like him.
Back to top Go down
Shiro

Shiro

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm

(Tsk. Baka >.< its fine..)

Shiro would look upon the girl then look at Kisho before looking at Atreiyu than back at kisho. "Tsk. Kisho who is your wife?" he askes referring to the two girls "Or have you've not found one? If not then I will pair you up with someone soon. You need a woman who is strong like the once re-known Kuro clan. Also I think you should choose one of the females among you as well. But hurry your clan history is starting to fade," he'll say while looking seriously into Kisho's eyes "But choose one that isnt shy or anything or your young will be nothing but fools that is all." he'll say sternly before looking back at Miharu "Ah my big sister you need to help Kisho on his conquest. Thus i beg a differ, when i say Only one woman here is suited for him and she should speak up before its too late." he would say and with those final words he grabbed his bag and waited for Miharu to walk alongside him to class.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Kisho would go wide eye once Atreiyu analyzed his tattoo's carefully "You know about the Kuro Clan?" he asked Amazed untill Shiro would then snap at Rin calling her a "Peasant" "Shiro be nice." he'll say to the young kid but knowing Shiro he 's just a total smart ass and will always remark with something thats either rude or just plain smart ass "Ugh..Ugh no I havn't found a wife.." Kisho would say sadly knowing it is true he needs to get a wife so the Kuro cla can become whole again and the history of this clan will not fade into ashes , but o Shiro would reply about him hooking up with a girl Kisho would just blush madly then loook away
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

When shiro said kisho needed a girl that wasnt shy I looked at the concrete in thought. Did I count as strong having been able to put up with the physical abuse that roxy inflicted on me almost everyday? All I knew was I have never felt like this about any other boy. I pulled my cell out of my back pocket and sent roxy a text "i will be there after school to get my stuff..." (text sent) only I wouldnt be leaving my house like she thought. "hey kisho...do you think after school you could run me over to my mansion and get my things?" I asked my tone indicating that I had something up my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool Rp
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: