AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool Rp

Go down 
+12
Reyna sabakuuu
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Kisho kuroboshi
Rin Trancy
Amaymon
Kurogane
Shura Kirigakure
Miharu Hachiko
Reborn
Mephistopheles
Tenten
Lanna Kurotsuchi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Highschool Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 pm

I had decided to stay by the hot springs instead of go with the others. I sat down on the ground and began sketching the view that was around me. I sketched the flowers and everything down to the very last detail. "I think this is one is the best one yet." I said grinning like an idiot and began to color and blend to make it look realistic. I cant wait to show it to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:29 pm

(lol imma skip ahead in this RP PEople... its night time hunt over and tomorrow morning its school also im a new kid at the high schoool so mii-chan or someone show me around :p)

Kisho and his friends finally returned from their hunt and already they began to enjoy their relaxing voyage at his home before they all return to the hellish boring place known as school but unfortantely for kisho he must attend this so call school to gain a education like his ancestor's though bound to a curse it wasnt much of a choice for im he had to attend. "Alright my friends, I don't know about you guy's but we should go to bed to get ready for school tomorrow... or maybe after we soak in the springs we can all go to bed. And my servants can provide any kind of clothing u want to wear tomorrow girls.." He would say smiling as he threw off his shirt and unbuckled his pants to be only in swim shorts. Soon enough he'll enter the hot springs next to Rin "So you excited to see ur friend rae at school tomorrow?: he joked
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 pm

"She's going to hound me to no end, and I'm going to smack her." I laughed at the image of me hitting her upside the head as i took a deep breath, enjoying the refreshing hot spring and the clean air when suddenly my phone started to buzz. I looked at the name on the screen and my face grew pale and i swear i felt my heart stop. "Oh no....it's my step mom." I flipped my yellow cell open and read the text 'Where the hell are you?'she asked 'I'm at a friends house.' i replied. technically i wasnt lying.

Last edited by Rin Trancy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Kisho would look at rin suddenly with a questioning gaze before hearing it was her step mom "Rin.."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:08 pm

I thought about telling her off so bad but i was a little scared. "Rae always says I should stand up to her." I said hiding the scar on my neck with my hair. I called my step mom and took a deep breath before speaking. "You know what...you dont own me Roxy. i can go where ever I want and you can't control that!" I yelled and she bagan to yell at me asking if i was with a boy. "Who cares if I'm with a boy, i mean come on roxy you have guys over every night." I got out of the hot spring and walked a bit away from the others so that they didnt have to listen to me yell. After a few minutes I returned with tears streaming down my face. "She called me a whore and told me not to bother coming home. Do you guys think I did the right thing by telling her off?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 pm

kisho would await for Rin's return but seeing her come back with tears he'll immedietely get out of the hot springs and walk over to her "Rin, calm down and don't cry ignore your mother surely enough your father wil let u back right?" He would say while wiping her tears away "Mii-chan, Kyung head to your dorms there you two will find your stuff and tomorrow morning a nicebreafast feast will await for us in the dining hall before school." He would say while picking up Rin and taking her to his room. Setting her down on his bed he'll sit next to her "Do you want company from your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:34 pm

( sorry it took me a while >3> haha xD )

Kyung POV:

Heh, my my. The human's got some guts, at least. I smirked at the sight of Rin tell off her step mom but then frowned seeing that she was questioning what she had just did. "You can't doubt yourself after that. The second those words came out of your mouth you can't do anything to take them back in. If you feel better about it... don't regret it just cuz you're afraid you hurt the hag's feelings." I informed in my low but serious voice. You can't blame me since I have always had a logical mind and the fire inside me to let out that logic. No matter how mean I sonuded, I didn't care cuz, in my perspective, this was me in my calming stage.

"Mii-chan, Kyung head to your dorms there you two will find your stuff and tomorrow morning a nicebreafast feast will await for us in the dining hall before school."

"Che, whatever... There better be bacon!" I growled as Kisho reminded me about school... which wasn't a happy place for me. I didn't understand the reason for homework, I mean once the teacher teaches it and you understand it then doing more of them at home just wastes my time. WHICH is why I don't fucking do it! It's completely pointless. Oh, yeah bacon is my life!... well more like Meat is my life... Life as an angel of Darkness who craves meat all the time is pretty safe here on the human world who serves meat constantly.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:08 pm

I nodded at kisho and texted Rae. "Rae I need you...I just got kicked out of my house."(text sent) "my dad is over seas right now for work...so my step...my step bitch, is the one that calls the shots." I explained and rae texted back saying that she would track my cell phone and she would be here soon. "She will be here soon..." i said wiping the rest of my tears away "And honestly....i dont regret anything i said to roxy."
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Kisho would go into his room bathroom and change. Ripping his shirt off and removing his pants only to be in his black boxer's he'll exit the bathroom and go into the room "So is your friend coming to get you or somehing?" he'll ask while getting his bed and laying down he'll think for awhile

Meanwhile... kisho's butler whose name is Hiro would enter Kyung's room with a huge as tray of bacon. Then he'll go to Mii-chan's room with a load of mt.dew before he left each of the girl's room he game them a bell so they could ring it if they want anything else.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:33 am

On the dance floor I watched how the other humans moved their bodies and took on after them, moving Ten-Ten's body against mine in the same way. My hands were at her hips but started to slide down lower whenever I was distracted from looking at others to know what to do. My vision was blurring from the alcohol, my world was spinning around me. We were moving. I could barely stand straight for the life of me. I bumped into a lot of people, especially a big burly guy that was twice my size. I gave him a look that told him to back off but it only got him riled up for a fight. I jumped over him then kicked him in the back sending him forward face first. I grabbed Ten-Ten's hip and pulled her to me while casually pulling out a sucker from my pocket putting it in my mouth. "Brother really does drag me to troublesome places." I sighed and took my sucker out of my mouth, popping it into Ten-Ten's mouth to try a taste. "It's cherry."
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 am

Sighing for awhile he'll sit up in his bed and await there for awhile his mind was wandering and it seemed he was beginning to be casted under sleep's spell.. Licking his snake bites, he'll look at rin "You going to bed or is rae coming?" he'll ask nicely as he laid his head onto his zebra pillow
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 am

"Brother really does drag me to troublesome places." "It's cherry."

I stared up at him questionly as I placed my hands upon his shoulders since he was pressed against my body. Mephisto is a bit mischievious at times... which got me into thought about him and Amaymon but then suddenly Amaymon had popped in his lollipop into my mouth. I was a bit surprised at first because of the thought of sharing a lollipop with him but I didn't mind as much as the normal girls would. Usually normal girls would spit it out immediately at the thought of sharing germs but... who said I was a normal girl?... I didn't really care at all so I had swirled the lollipop in my mouth tasting the flavor. "Hm, It is cherry. One of my favorite flavors." I let out with a smile as continued tasting that same lollipop. "Thanks." I let out with another smile as the lollipop stuck out in my cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:54 am

I sat there on the bed reading a text from rae. "She's here." I said "would it be okay if she stayed the night as well? I asked still very upset. I could hear rae calling for me so I got up and ran to her new tears falling down my cheeks. "its alright rin...tomorrow right after school we can go back to your house and you can get your stuff. My parents said you can live with us." Rae said comfortingly
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Kisho would only nod to Rin's question "Sure do you two want your own room to talk and sleep in?" He'll ask while closing his eyes

Already he had a feeling that Mii-chan is hyper off all the Mt.Dew and Kyung is enoying a fabulous feast of meat
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Kyung POV:

I sat in my room practically surrounded in my meat that I was soon to devour. I was happily there as there were all kinds of meat! Cooked meat; meduim rare and entirly cooked, raw meat; which was dripping off blood. With the blood dripping down my chin as my fangs sunk into the fresh raw meat, my eyes glowed bright red my. While enjoying my wonderful meat filled feast i realized that there was another human presences along with that little girl... Rin, I believe her name was. I didn't really care but if it was any kind of meat... I needed to be, at least, informed... just because!
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:44 am

Raes pov:

I held my best friend in my arm and comforted her. If I ever see roxy again I will kill her for this. Shes always been jealous of rin because her dad pays more attention to her on the rare ocassions that hes home.

Rins pov:

I nodded at kishos question and looked up at the girl I considered my big sister. I could see that she was angry and she would slap roxy when she gets the chance.
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 pm

(Hi *giggles* im going to join Very Happy)

Walking into the huge city, down the sidewalk paths leading to multiple stores or resturaunts. Atreiyu found herself in a mood where she was hunting down a taiyaki stand (Taiyaki: Its a japanese treat in which it basically like pancake batter in a shape of a fish, and in the middle sweet bean paste or sometimes choco.) "Nyaaa~I'm lost.." she complained puffing up her cheeks while her light blue orbs scanned the area left to right.. "Flipping out her phone she'll dial a friends number
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:49 pm

It was about 4:00 A.M. and about 3 in half hours school will start. Than again kisho doesnt need to sleep he never does. Sighing, he'll have his servant hiro wake them up i 3 in a half hours so they can get ready for school and i will take my GMC to drive them all there or hiro will. "Hello rae, also rin you two may have my bedroom to sleep in ok." he'll say getting up and grabbing his pants as he headed outside to his training area. Sitting there he sat on a post in which helps you keep balance. The light would start to become daylight as the sun was already rising "heh school today..great" he'll think whie grunting. And already he would look at himself, seeing his tattoo's all over him he could of swear he wanted new one aready.. Sighing he'll look ahead with his blue eyes as the nice cool wind greeted his bare chest. His scrolls were next to him as well as his weapon.(he is just like in my pictre.) "Hm.." Highschool Rp - Page 5 30929211
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 pm

I sat with rae in kishos room and we talked about my step mom for most of the night but then she brought up kisho "so that guy you with was cute. Do you like him?" She asked causing me to blush. "M-maybe a little..." I stuttered pretending to be fasinated with my shorts "its about time!" She said before glomping me.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Kisho would then get up and lay back on the ground his eyes wanderin till he knew it, it was 6:00 time for the others get ready for school.
Back to top Go down
Atrieyu

Atrieyu

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Atreiyu would look around till finally she found the Taiyaki stand hurrying up she'll purchase 2 for only 15 yen. After she got the hot delicious treat she'll look at her hello kitty watch and realize school is almost starting. "Oh no!" she muttered before she puffed her cheeks and started running to school without any worry she'll be late.

-1 hour l8er-

She arrived onto this massive campus and already students began pouring in fro their cars and buses. Sigh, "I made it.." she'll say smiling before seating herself on a bench only to began eating her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Rae handed me an extra outfit she had brought for me. I put on the black spaghetti strap tanktop and short shorts before putting on the purple off the shoulder short sleeve sweater. Rae did my hair in short little pig tails and put bright pink eye shadow and lip gloss on me to make me look happy. After I was done, rae went to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Kisho would go ahead and began to start the car to drive to school. He was still wearing his combat pants and awesome claw shoes and no shirt (like the pic thts how he going to school xD) "Alright girls lets go!" he honks only to have mii-chan and kyung go in the car (lol describe ur outfits still lol perv mind... jk) Soon enouh he checked his phone to see if he got any text
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Rae and I walked out of the house and got in kishos car. "good morning kisho." I said smiling and rae only smirked and nudged my rib cage with her elbow causing me to blush as red as a cherry. "please stop jabbing your elbow into my ribs...it hurts." I saidtrying to hide my blush
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Waiting in the driver's side he'll turn up the stereo till finally rae and rin came in. Starting the car engine he began to drive "goodmorning rin." he'll say as his blue eyes looked in the rear view mirrow. Though he smiled cause he noticed her blush and she cant hide it very well. Finally a few minutes passed and they arrived in the students parking lot. "we're here," he'll say while grabbing his bag but already he was eyed at by so many girls the reason. He didnt have a shirt on, smiling he'll walk onto campus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool Rp   Highschool Rp - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highschool Rp
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: