AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha hot spring

Go down 
+2
Raita Kurokaji
Tenten
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

Konoha hot spring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Grim laughed. "I should not be alive if it were not for my mothers dead body covering me I would have died by his hands as well. I owe my mother and my family I will kill him."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 pm

"but..." Tenten started wanting to say something but hesitated for a second without a reason.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 am

Grim looked at Tenten and shrugged "I have done many things in my life and was trained by one of most evil men in the village hidden in the mist." He let out a deep sigh. "There is no redemption for me."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:55 am

Once again I looked at the boy sadly and began thinking of my own past. About how I grew up, who I had been trained by. Little did I know of this boy, his abilities. Nor did I know why he was after Madara Uchiha. [He must have had a reason...rite?] I thought this to myself as I sat there deep in thought now.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Unlike the others, Tenten just trained herself most of the time she didn't exactly had a teacher for her own. "Well... at least you had someone who trained you..." Tenten said out loud thinking out loud smiling.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:22 pm

( Yo Ten!! )

I entered the hot spring in my black bikini seeing one of my closest friends that had her hair in her usual two buns on each side of her head with my dark red eyes. Her dark brown eyes sparkled excitedly as she saw me. "Sup Ten!... Long time no see..." I let out smirking my fairly sharp teeth showing. As Ten was about say something I jumped in wanting to be completely wet from the relaxing hot water. After my hair was complataly wet I ran my fingers through my long black hair that flowed half way down my back. "Damn! This water is hot!" I let out liking the feeling of hot water surrounding me.

Change to third person!:

Kyung was no mortal nor is she an evil Demon from hell... she is a dark angel. Although she did look somewhat a mortal with her black hair and her curvy body she does have aspects of no other human could have like her dark red eyes plus the fact that she has tattoo looking sign on her back of darkened wings that grew from the blades of her back and had spreaded down her back. Her wings reach all the way down her back and ended around the waist level.

Kyung didn't notice the stranger until she laid in the hot water next to her friend, Ten."Sup!" Kyung greeted with a flick of a wrist that what seemed like a wave towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 pm

(Awe wow Kyung i feel totally invisable xD Jk )

I saw Kyung enter the bath and smiled walking over to the other two girls instead of lingering on the opposite side of the bathes."Hey Kyung, long time." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:15 pm

( Oopps sorry chika I forgot to say that I saw you!! XP since I had a lot to type xPP )

"Yo! Raita! How've you been, chika?" I greeted with another flick of my wrist towards her with my toothy grin showing my fairly sharp teeth again. I leaned back entwining my fingers together behind my head as I streatched out my legs my right ankle overlapping my left.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:18 am

I chuckled slightly hearing her finally greet me too then leaned against the wall relaxing again."So, where have you been Kyung?" I asked having noticed she had been gone for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 pm

"just traveling to the surrounding villages, cities, and towns..." I let out shrugging my shoulders. "I got into a bunch of fights, I can't even count em all... and the the more I fight, the more annoying people continue to follow me..." I let out sighing remembering all the people that apparently say I saved them. Luckly after following I managed to loose em for now...
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 pm

I laughed slightly as Kyung mentioned saving people."Must be annoying huh?" I asked placing my arms on the side of the bath wall as i looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:11 pm

"Heh... no kidding... talkin bout how they will follow me to the ends of the earth... uugghh... and some other annoying crap..." I let out scrathing the back of my head in annoyance.

"and just to let cha know I did not save em! It's just those people who were going to beat em up pisses me off!!" I mentioned not wanting people know that that I was turning into some goody two shoes.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Tenten giggled. "well isn't that a surprise... Kyung having followers." Tenten let out smiling at Kyung.
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm

"don't laugh!! It's not funny!" Kyung let out pissed at Ten for laughing at the fact that annoying people are following her.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Grim opened an eye looking at the new girl. "Ello." He said lightly
Back to top Go down
Setsu Heel

Setsu Heel

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 pm

"Sup!" I greeted with a flick of my wrist which seemed like a lazy wave. I wasn't the kind of person to be energetic but her friend, Ten, was.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Rukia was tired from a long day at the Seireitei and wanted to relax. She entered the hot spring, wearing a pink and white striped bikini with a light pink jacket-like shirt with pink poka dots and a pink towel. Konoha hot spring - Page 3 Rukiak10 Seeing the other people here, she smiled and waved her hand, "Hello! Nice day isn't it?" She set the towel some where were it couldn't get wet and then slipped into the hot spring. Feeling the warmth of the water, she sank deeper and deeper until only her head was above the water.
Back to top Go down
http://animefox223.deviantart.com/
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:05 pm

"Rukia!! Heey!! I see you came to jion the party!!" I let out smiling as I sank into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Smiling warmly she turned towards TenTen and sat up a bit. "Thank you for welcoming me. It's nice to see you to!"
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:32 pm

I looked over at the newcomer with one eye opened and smiled."Hey there Ruki-chan." I said with a yawn. I had almost fallen asleep in the comfortable warm water.
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Nodding towards Raita, she smiled. "Hello Raita! Tired much?" she chuckled. "I guess hot springs have that affect on some people."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I looked at Rukia with a smile then re closed my eye."I guess, Ive been here a while."
Back to top Go down
Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia Kuchiki

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 pm

"At least you weren't at the Soul Society earlier today. Almost all the captains, vice captains, and the other soul reapers got drunk and the few of us who didn't had to clean up after them!" She leaned against the wall and sighed. "Even Nii-san got drunk.....," she then chuckled slightly and continued talking, trying very hard not to laugh. "I even have photos of him on my soul pager! Remind me to show you them later." She could suppress it no longer and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:02 pm

sacura walked into the hot springs in a full set ofclothes and sat down on a bolder next to the springs "i hate hot springs" she said looking at the water 0_0
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:08 pm

I looked over hearing Sacura talk then shook my head."if you hate them, why are you here?" I asked simply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha hot spring
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next