AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konoha hot spring

Go down 
+2
Raita Kurokaji
Tenten
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

Konoha hot spring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Grim smiled back and waved lightly. "Why hello there." He said with a bit of a foreign accent. "What a fine day it is." He said as he walked over to the two lady's. "Seems as good old lady luck has dealt me a pair of lovely queens to enjoy the lovely sun with."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm

Tenten smiles "Awwwwww thanks!" Tenten let out looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

I laughed slightly at the boys words, then decided to scoot back into the warm water with the others again. I wasn't really use to men coming into the bath but i guess it was mixed bathing day.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Tenten was used to this kinda of mixed bathing since all of her friends use to hang out here all the time but since it's been a while since she's been here by her self she decided to go today just spend some alone time but a few people joined her but she wasn't bothered by it at all.

"So what brings you here to the hot spring?? did you come to relax as well??" Tenten asked smiling at him warmingly as Raita laid back into the water.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Grim nodded and stepped into the water. "Ah feels good." Grim said as he lowered himself " Yeah i came here looking for a man I heard a rumor his clan was from this village but turns out there all dead."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:10 pm

I sat up suddenly hearing what the boy said. Inside I found I was twitching. I looked at him."Are you speaking of the Uchiha clan?" I asked just to make sure however it was pretty obvious anyway. "Who were you looking for?"I asked slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Tenten blinked a couple times as she stared at Raita for a couple seconds and soon looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Grim looked over at the red headed woman and raised an eyebrow. "What do you know of the Uchiha?" Grim asked looking intently at the woman. "she may know of this demon." Grim thought to himself as he questioned the red haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:21 pm

I looked at the boy my brain suddenly twitched as I put myself in check. I then smiled."Well, I know that they were all killed...there were only two survivors. Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha.They're brothers..but you wont find them here. They're both missing nin." I explained everything truthfully yet left some things out for my own personal safety.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Grim smirked reading the red haired woman like a book. "You play poker miss?" Grim asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 pm

I raised my brow suddenly realizing by this question that i had just been read like a book. I closed my eyes and smirked."Yes sir, I do play poker..." I said. And it was true I would play with Kakuzu every Friday when he wasn't on a mission. Finally I was calm wiping my mind from my troubles."I see you noticed I was leaving things out...you see there are rumors of another Uchiha being seen but no one knows for sure." This time I did not hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Tenten just watched and listened to their conversation. Tenten, herself already had knowledge of the Sasuke and Itachi but wasn't about to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Grim smiled and laughed softly. "I play as well in fact you could say I was born to play." He held up his hands there seemed to be a diamond and a spade on his left hand and a heart and a club on the other. "Each player has tells almost showing me there hands." His orange eyes grew bright as a diamond formed over the pupil.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:47 pm

I looked at his eyes and hands becoming instantly fascinated by them. I became curious and my mind left all other topics lost. I then looked at Ten ten acting slightly excited by the seemingly new kekke genkai."Ten ten you see that...its...its COOL!" I said. I then closed my eyes and pulled myself back up on the side of the hot springs again. Every once in a while i would glance back at the boy. I noticed he was staring now and frowned."Is there a reason you haven't blinked once since you activated..umm...whatever that is?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Grim smirked and blinked his eyes returning to normal. "Nope not at all I space out a little when my eyes go off its a bit odd." He said he knew how to lie like a pro to them he was speaking nothing but truth. "She is a simple minded one." He thought to himself as he closed his eyes and leaned back. "So tell me what you know of theses Uchiha missing nin and maybe a little of this mystery one."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:54 pm

"It... is cool!" Tenten let out as she stared with Raita. even though she was into weapons more, she was always for becoming stronger in her own way.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 pm

I smiled calmly then began to describe what i could without condemning myself."Lets see...The younger brother, his name is Sasuke Uchiha....the kid was obsessed with killing his older brother Itachi...Itachi was the one who killed the entire clan and left his brother to hate him.Itachi became a part of a group called the Akatsuki but no one knows much about them accept that their after the demons locked inside of people" I explained the two brothers precisely and without lie."As for the other I couldn't tell you anything accept for what I described to you before." After finishing the explanation I smiled sweetly and slipped back into the water again with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 pm

"I am looking for an older man should be in his 50s or so by now he had long black hair spiked slightly and red armor. I have found a statue of the man not far from here that means he was once a great man or he has lived a long time ether way I need to fond him." Grim said his eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:09 pm

"Red armor..." Tenten mumbled out sounding familiar already.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 pm

I smiled slightly"the man you speak of. Indeed he lived here once...long ago. But he was made to leave. His name was Madara Uchiha one of the great founders of this village and the creator of the ones called Uchiha. He died sir.Im sorry for your disappointment...I think though that you are miss informed the man you search for would be 150 years old,there's no way he'd be alive now." I finished speaking of the man he was searching of and smiled turning away and sighed making myself more comfortable of the water.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 10:28 pm

"Excuse me, but what is your name??" Tenten asked curiously looking at the man in the hot springs with Raita and herself.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Grim took a deep breath and smirked. "He is alive you are not the first I questioned of him and I have received mixed clues of him." He looked at her darkly. "If you know any thing of the demon that killed my family tell me." He looked to the other woman. "I am Alaois Reaper just call me Grim." He said with a sly smirk. His name was famous in the underground gambling circles for being unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 pm

I sat there calmly and sighed."Im sorry sir...I know nothing of his whereabouts." I said. I then closed my eyes again tilting my head back on the stone.
Back to top Go down
Alaois Reaper

Alaois Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Grim shrugged looking up at the sky. "When I find him I will not hesitate to put an end to him." Grim said more to himself than the others.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 pm

I looked over to him and smiled sadly towards him."I hope you find what your looking for....you shouldn't live for revenge it will destroy you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha hot spring   Konoha hot spring - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha hot spring
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next