AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)

Go down 
+2
Raita Kurokaji
Lanna Kurotsuchi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:47 pm

Instead of making it to the place Lanna had directed me to go I had run into and old friend. I looked up from the ground and grumbled slightly standing up."Well, isn't this an...interesting turn of events...." I said. Little had I known at this point that Mayuri was the one who had experimented on me and taken my memories or tried to so long ago just before my exile.I sighed now."So, you guys gonna turn me in...let the head exile me to Hueco Mundo again?" I asked the two captains.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:53 pm

I looked over to Scarlet my usual smile turned into a frown as I saw Captain Kurotsuchi standing before her. I walked forward after hearing her question."Now, why would I go and turn you in?" I asked plainly. I had no intention of doing so in the first place."Im not gonna turn you in, that would spoil my plans to keep you all to myself." My smile returned after my last sentence. I then chuckled lowly placing my hand on Scarlets shoulder."Ill be taking charge of this one Captain Kurotsuchi...So leave her be." I said with a slightly darker and amused tone.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 pm

I looked behind me at Ichimaru and brushed his hand off of my shoulder. As much as I hatted not having any say I could tell that for some reason Ichimaru was protecting me, but one of his comments began to bug me.[Keep me to himself?] I repeated those words in my mind as I looked from Ichimaru to Mayuri with confused glances. I wondered how this was going to go between them now. I then looked at Lanna and walked over to her."Im definitely confused now.." I said still watching the men.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Her face changed to a really confused look when Captain Ichimaru said this as even she didn't know how to respond. "Keep her?" she wondered in her head. She knew Gin had a creepy obsession with her as a little boy as rumors went but she never knew he'd take it this far even after the years passed, looks like he never got over himself. She knew she couldn't attack the Captain, but she didn't want to give my friend over to him. Lanna walked over beside Raita and kept her eyes glued on Ichimaru. "I'll come with...Just in case..." Lanna then looked over to her own captain and gave an assuring smile. "Sorry for the troubles, Captain."
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:34 pm

I looked over to Lanna slightly surprised but smiled."You know, you don't have to come...I can handle it if needed." I assured her. I then looked at the Third Captain ans smiled walking up to him."Now then...what have you done with my old clothes?" I asked him knowing since he took my place that it was his responsibility to take care of the old captains things.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:14 am

"Yeah right." Lanna smirked and put her hands in her hakama pants and walked alongside them.

(sorry it's short I'm on my iPod)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)   Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Bleach Rp'ers Only please.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3