AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

alright im finally back ;D i couldnt find him 7_7) oh ok that makes much more sense that andy has a crush on there daughter^^ My gokudera character has a crush on her miharu character but dont tell her that XP Thats so nice you have tons of cats i only have one -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:49 pm

Wb Strawberry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Wb and my mom and dad used to have a bunch of cats so I guess it runs in the family ^_^ also I think Miharu already knows that. In reality I can't have a crush on anyone here. Long distance relationships never work for me *sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:53 pm

They never do
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:54 pm

thxs^^

I actually use to have tons of cats but "rambo" my japanese cats fought all of them so they ran away, he hates his brother =_= so one cat XP does your cats fight? Really....Why is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Because you never see them if you do not often
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah, but for me not even close distance works. This place is a dump and all of the guys here are most likely scum. The reason why for me is because the guy I find online are either scum as well or eventually I learn the ugly truth, but none of them were old perverts. That I was thankful for. And my tomcat does tend to chase after the females, even if he's neutered -_- brb need to reply to an rp quick.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Emily wrote:
Andy: hehehe I-

Don't say it!

Andy: Aw man! Can't wait till Lanna get's here, that means that Shadow will be here, too.

Aww my boy's got a crush.

Andy: No I don't! *won't admit it*

Lanna: Ohhh Andys got a little crush how cute!
Shadow: *blushes knowing it's her*
Lanna: O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:05 pm

wait your cat still goes after female cats even when he is neutered?! o__o i was planning on getting my cat neutered as well bcuz he keeps getting into fights but nvm XP hmm i see...its true some guys can be total dicks -o- (no offense to other guys here lol)

*ichigo stares at lanna* (My character does not know you in that character XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:13 pm

i miss sacura (she use to rp shadow T-T)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:16 pm

I don't even know her
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Ichigo kurosaki wrote:
i miss sacura (she use to rp shadow T-T)

I miss her too T_T she's been gone for quite some time and we don't know if she's coming back or not. She was awesome though >__< she did a good job at rp'ing as my daughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:22 pm

The hell I never know these people T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh so the account was hers. I thought it was your's, Lanna.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:25 pm

she also rp'ed as sacura uchiha and she was great...plus her b-day is coming up -_-' *sigh* oh well...<_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Well Happy B-Day to her
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Nope it wasn't me it was Sacura who was Shadow.
O.O ichigo why are you in my bed? Nani!! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:32 pm

*Has no comment*
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:33 pm

aha well not yet its on July 28^^ oh and she use to have this obsession over pikachus XD

wha-?! O.O GOMEN *jumps out*
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Hahah xD *grabs ichigo and hugs him* it's okay I'm not mad! *pokes his cheek* your my friend so I can forgive you.
I know pikachu was her favorite she loved pokemon. Hehe yeah I hope she shows up soon.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo kurosaki

Ichigo kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:39 pm

hm....yeah....friend *struggles a bit from her tight hug* (do i know you in this character? XD) hope so as well <.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm lost now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:43 pm

lol how cute ^_^

Andy: *makes gagging noises making a finger in his mouth gesture*

*pinches his ear again*

Andy: Ow! Ok I'll stop.

hehehe works everytime. Andy is also more like Bart from the simpsons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: