AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If I woke up next to you...

Go down 
+18
Reborn
Bec
Rin Trancy
Dendrac
Ichigo kurosaki
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Tamaki Suoh
Hikaru Hitachiin
Zabuza Momochi
Ichimaru Gin
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
sacura uchiha
Toren Haruji
Madara Uchiha
Gokudera Hayato
Rukia Kuchiki
Raita Kurokaji
Miharu Hachiko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Miharu in my bed? I would enjoy that very much... Wink
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 pm

.____. Uh huh....Okaaaay then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Um pardon miss why are you in my room?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:52 am

Why are you in mine? Shouldn't you be tending to Ciel? o_0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:34 am

I could ask you the samething of why your in my room and plus your sitting on my cats ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:40 am

Aww I love cats but seriously, how did you get here <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 am

They are my favorite pet because they do not speak of useless things as for why I here perhaps you might want some tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 am

No thanks. If I do take anything it would be decaf coffee and I don't even drink it. I dip spanish cookies in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 am

Hmm cookies are good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 am

Yup, but some of them need to be dipped, like the maria cookies I eat with coffee. The coffee gives them more flavor and makes them melt in your mouth too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 am

I love those cookies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:59 am

Really? Cool. You know, my mate won't be pleased to find another man in my room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:50 am

I am one Hell of a Butler nothing more *Bows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 am

That's good to know. Still, my mate can be very territorial. He's not exactly human neither.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 pm

I don't plan o taking you from him never did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 pm

I know that. Besides, one of my sisters already has dibs on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Dibs? On me? Who is your sister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 pm

I think she'd rather be the one to tell you that. But she does have an account on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Then I'll have to meet her sometime then won't I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 pm

It might take a long time for that. She's currently not active at the moment. She has her reasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Mind explaining please I'm quite clueless
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:37 pm

I think she might not want me to tell you about something like that. It's quite complicating, but once that's out of the way, she'll be back on soon enough. If you want I can at least describe her to you depending on what it is you want to know about her. I just can't tell you who she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Hmm ok what color hair? Eyes? and interests?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Her hair is red, her eyes are...well I've never met her in person but I've seen photo's so it's hard to tell really. She's not my biological sister. She's more like my sister in spirit, and she likes anime, role playing, especially the battle ones, and she seems very interested in demons and the supernatural since she's got so many books on demonology. She also loves cats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Hmm...sounds of my interest to me I would love to meet her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I woke up next to you...   If I woke up next to you... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I woke up next to you...
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: