AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Madara & Raita Fanfic~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

~Madara & Raita Fanfic~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~   ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~ EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Introduction
Her long silken hair gleamed perfectly in the moonlight making its red color seem even more crimson, her frail body lay there alone near a small pond as she poked at the fish within it and giggled. Only trees surrounded this place, a cave being the only way in and out, this was her secret place. Finally she stood unwrapping her long tail matching the color of her hair. Her ears would twitch at every little noise. She then looked up seeing the moon beams Pierce through the leaves. Landing on the water and plants around her, they seemed to make everything glow. Her five year old mind was utterly fascinated by everything around her.
"Dear, there you are." Came the voice of an older female. The girl turned to her and smiled.
"Hello mommy." She replied. The older woman only smiled picking the child up in her arms.
"Its getting late Scarlet, let us go home." Her mother spoke softly, carrying the child through the small cave back home. The little girl wiped her eyes and yawned beginning to feel sleepy.
Upon reaching the castle her mother took the child to her room and placed her in her bed and smiled. She then kissed her forehead before leaving.
"nite nite mommy." Scarlet replied already asleep. Her mother left the room making her way towards her own quarters to meet with her husband. A man walked forward smirking, his red eyes seemed to Pierce her soul as he looked down at his wife with lust. He wrapped his arms around the woman and kissed her softly.
"How are you tonight dear?" He asked. The woman's face had a look of concern as she looked up at her husband.
"Is it true...?" She asked.
"Is what true?" The man let go of his wife acting clueless, to the woman's words. He began to tense up knowing full well where this was going.
"They're coming to take the castle, arnt they?" She asked. Her face seemed to mix with a look of sadness and concern as the conversation progressed. The man began to pace now bringing his hand to the bridge of his nose, pinching it with irritation. But there was nothing he could do this time. He would have to give up the throne for the sake of his family. He walked back over to his wife pulling her into a tight embrace and whispered.
"Raina, You know i would stop this if it was possible. The thrown, I know it means the world to you as it does me, but my family. Yours and daughters lives come before any of it." He said. His wife began to cry, burying her face in his chest.
"But where will we go. How will we live?" She asked.
"We will leave this place, and find a new world. We'll make a new life." He assured her.
Scarlet awoke hearing screams from down the hall. She sat up in bed gripping her blankets tightly unaware of what was happening.
"M-mommy...?" Her small voice trembled as she crawled from her bed to peek out the door of her room. What she saw horrified the small child. Her eyes widened as she peered into the blood spattered hallway.
"hahaha, who woulda thought they'd give up so easily!" One man laughed pulling a sword from a guards torso.
"I know Rite!" Another mans voice was heard, but Scarlet could not see him. She kept quiet backing away from the doorway. She intended to hide but it was to late. One of the men saw a shadow move and tilted his head slightly to one side.
"Well, well...looky here, its one of the princesses. How cute." He said suddenly appearing in front of the door and Scarlet. The girls eyes began to fill with tears.
"M-MOMMY!?!" She Screamed suddenly as the man grabbed her and placed her under his arm.
"Have we come to an agreement then?" A man asked. He stood about 6'5 and was slightly heavy set with wavy blond hair and blue eyes. His clothes where that of a noblemen, a blue cape dangled from his back. His wife stood nearby smiling as she waved her fan up and down.
"Darling, why don't we just kill them and be done with it?" She asked stepping forward. Her long black hair almost touching the floor even when put up. Her green eyes showing that of pure evil. The man only smirked hearing the words of his wife.
"Now, now love. no need for that. Besides I've got something better in mind." he said as one of his knights came forward.
"What did you want me to do with her?" The knight asked holding a small blond child with yellow eyes.
"no, let go, mommy, daddy...help me..it hurts!" the girl cried out her yellow fox ears pressed firmly down against her head. Raina ran forward intending to help her child only to be stopped by her husband.
"I'm sorry..." was all he said knowing that trying to save her would cause more trouble. The blond noble only smirked wider.
"Smart move, ill make you an offer...Leave one of your daughters with us and leave this world. If you decide against this we will be forced to kill all of you." He finished, his words dripping with malice. The woman on the side only laughed walking over to the child.
"there there. ill take good care of you." She said comforting the child. Raina began to cry once more wanting to cry out to her baby and take her into her arms. Her husband only sighed his heart ached with his decision.
"Very well..."
Chapter 1
A new beginning

Scarlet awoke in a small cottage. She sat up and wiped her eyes.
"Mommy, where are we?" She asked looking around. She was not use to this kind of scenery. Her mother got up from her seat.
"Shhh now, we're in our new home." She said placing her hands on the child's head and smiled. The girl looked at her mother confused.
"Well, okay, but where is daddy, and Tanya?" She asked. Her mothers eyes instantly saddened hearing the name of her youngest daughter.
"your sister is staying with your aunt Rosy and uncle Phillip..." She said with a saddened tone. Soon the door flew open reveling Scarlet's father with a giant bag of food and things to live off of.
"Is this all we could afford?" Raina asked walking up to her husband to help with their new belongings.
"This is all we could afford, with what we were aloud to keep."He whispered trying hard not to let his little girl hear him. Scarlet then got up from the small bed and walked over to her father.
"Hi daddy.." She said with a smile. Her father smiled down at her placing his hand on her head.
"Hi baby." He said ruffling her hair. She closed one eye and giggled as her hair became messed up.
"hey..."She said. Her father and mother both laughed at the little girls reaction.
Later that night while the young girl slept her parents became concerned about their appearances. people in this world were not use to people like them like they were in the Makai. Luckily their matter was easy to resolve. Pulling their family amulets from their hiding spots, they placed them around their necks causing their fox like ears and tails to disappear.
"We'll give Scarlet hers in the morning." Raina said.
"Kail, what about our names?" She then asked concerned that one day they would become targets for demons that heard about their current situation. Kail shook his head.
"The only name in danger here is Scarlets." He corrected. He walked over kneeling to his daughter and gently brushed her hair away from her face.
"Kurokaji Raita..." He spoke softly as a glow emitted from his hand then slowly disappeared into his daughters forehead. He then stood picking up the girl from her bed.
"We'll hide her. take her where she will be safe and take on a new life." He said.
"No, you can't do this. I wont lose both of them." Raina's words where harsh and unforgiving.
"Do you want her safe, or no!?" Kail asked then raising his voice slightly, but only to be heard. His eyes then softened also feeling the woman's pain. Raina walked over to them placing a soft kiss on the girls forehead before saying her last goodbyes to her daughter. Kail then without another thought, before he could stop himself from guilt ran out into the night.
He ran through the forest and soon came to a village. Looking at its gates he read the symbol for fire. Holding the girl tightly in his arms he entered the gates. The streets were empty but that was normal for this time of night. He walked around and came to the realization that he had no idea where to go. Finally he came to an orphanage and knocked on the doors. After doing this Kail left his daughter alone, fragile and laying on the stone steps to be taken in by whomever opened those doors.
Opening the doors to her orphanage and old woman walked forward but stumbled almost falling over a small child. the child, had long red hair and her skin was a pail peach. She wore a small fancy dress that looked most expensive and a necklace with a red moon shaped pendant attached to it.
"what a pretty little girl." The woman sighed, knowing the girl had been left here like many other girls had before her. Not with a note or any form of ID. The woman then picked the girl up gently and took her inside
placing her on a couch by her study. She would inform the Hokage of her arrival in the morning.
The next morning the sound of children arguing could be heard from a nearby room.
"Its mine!"
"no it isn't, you took it from my room!"
Raita sat up slowly, making a small whining noise as she wiped her eyes to look around. As her eyes settled she looked around not recognizing anything.
"oh my, your awake. poor small thing." an elderly woman spoke softly and full of concern for the child.
"Where am i, wheres my mommy and daddy?" Raita asked. She couldn't remember anything or even who her parents where. She only knew she use to have parents.
"Shhhush, shush now...its alright. whats your name?" The woman asked her changing the subject as she sat next to her on the couch. The small girl opened her mouth about to say a name but something told her it was wrong, that her name was not the one she remembered, but a different name.
"Raita..." She answered the woman with a look of confusion.
"Kurokaji Raita." She said again. This time her voice was more confidant. The woman smiled then.
"Well Raita, let me show you around. Then we'll get you some food okay?" The elderly woman asked. Raita looked down sadness filled her heart but she nodded jumping off the tall couch.
The woman showed Raita around the orphanage passing by many other children with no families or homes. Soon that was over and the woman led Raita to the dining room where another young girl sat at the table jabbing her food with a fork, as if she means to kill it more than it was already. Raita stood there starring at the girl almost afraid of her.
"Stupid kids, always making fun of me!" Was the only thing Raita made out before the elderly woman came back with a plate of food.
"Here you are dear." She said, then left the room. As soon as Raita sat down she too poked at her food but less aggressively than the other girl. She then looked up.
"H-hi, Im Raita...Whats your name?" She asked hopping to get acquainted with the girl.
"Miharu..." She stated bluntly. She then noticed the girl named Raitas eyes. They were an odd color of black and red. She recognized them almost, but stopped herself.
Miharu stood and walked over next to Raita continuing to study her eyes. Raita blinked in confusion to the girls actions and only looked at her.
"What are you..."She started before Miharu suddenly jabbed her in the eye with one of her fingers.
"Ahhhhhhhhhh..."Raita screamed placing a hand on her eye.
"oh, it is real..."Miharu stated as if she had done nothing wrong but was fascinated anyway.
"That hurt...why did you do that!?" Raita yelled at her as she cried from the sudden burst of pain. Miharu only looked at her as she cried then realized the girl wasn't crying rite. Her tears they were...red.
"Are you bleeding?" Miharu asked suddenly. Raita sniffed not knowing what she was talking about and whipped her eyes.
"No, I was just crying, cause you made me cry. Aren't your tears red?" Raita asked now completely normal again. Miharu looked at the girl strangely knowing the others would pick on the girl like they did her.
"Tears arnt suppose to be red. you should stay away from the others. They'll hurt you." Miharu warned Raita before leaving the dining room.
"Wait!" Raita chimed suddenly following the girl outside.
"Maybe we can be friends?" She then asked. Miharus eyes widened at the word. No one had ever wanted to be her friend before.
"I guess..." She said knowing that once Raita knew about her problem she would hate her too.
"ok, friends then!"
Chapter 2
Hatred

A couple years passed Raita was now seven years old. Her friend Miharu was six. The two of them had become real close friends, both being different and outcast from everyone else. Raita who use to be a friendly outgoing spirit became cold and secluded only staying friends with Miharu. One day Raita was adopted by a young couple thinking only of how cute the girl was. They lived on the other side of town and it was agreed that the girls could still see each other on occasion.
Raita walked into her room wearing a pair of brown shorts and a white tank top. She often times looked into the mirror realizing she never saw anyone around with eyes the same as hers. She brought her hand up to her chest and began to trace her fingers over the pendant she wore. She only kept it thinking, it may have something to do with who she really was. She sighed then and walked over to her bed before plopping down on it. She then looked at the ceiling.
"what is it that i can't remember?" She asked herself before she closed her eyes and began to drifted to sleep.
Later that evening Raita awoke to a knock at her door.
"Raita, dinner time." Her adoptive mother called through the door.
"Okay!"She called back. She stared at the door for a few moments before getting up and walking over to it. Placing her hand on the handle she paused thinking of a conversation she had heared from her new parents on her way downstairs once.
~flashback~
"Why did we adopt her, shes dangerous. Didn't you see what she did to that man?!" Her father asked his wife.
"I'm sure there’s a good explication, what if he tried to hurt her first?" She added in defense to the small girl.
"Honey, i know you wanted a child...but a DEMON!?" He yelled the last part. Raita bit down hard on her lower lip causing it to bleed. She could feel the hot sting of her tears threatening to fall. She tried hard not to cry and often didn't because it only made people hate her more. Her tears were red unlike everyone Else's who were clear.
"Please George...give her a chance. Shes a good kid!" Her mother yelled.
Footsteps echoed through the house. They were her fathers footsteps. Raita ran to her room acting as if she had not heard a thing. Her father opened the door an look of disgust melting over his face as he looked at the small girl.
"Cause anymore trouble demon and ill make sure to stop you." He threatened.
~end flashback~
Tears of blood dripped from Raitas eyes remembering all of this. Her heart stung knowing even now, she was not accepted in the world. She wondered why everyone hatted her. They all hatted her for what, being different, than they were? Raita closed her eyes then whipped them on a red cloth she kept in her room. Finally she went downstairs to greet her parents for dinner.
"Hello mother, father..." She said bowing her head lightly before sitting at the table. A plate was already made for her as she began to eat. Every so often she would look up to see her fathers ugly glare, which always made her avoid eye contact.
Apon finishing her dinner she took her plate and washed it before going upstairs to her room once more. Once in her room Raita grabbed a book and began to read.
Raita loved reading, every since she could remember she was reading everything and anything she could. Upon doing this, it made her smarter. She began to find new hobbies and study things like, Science, medical techniques and how to make and build things.
It was late now, the sun had gone down and she had lost track of the time again. She always did this when she was reading. It was the only thing besides hanging out with Miharu that made her feel like she belonged somewhere. Raita got up and began to changed into her nite clothes then smiled thinking about the next day.
"Tomorrow..." She whispered happy she was going to see Miharu again for the first time in a long time.
The next morning the sun was shining brightly into Raitas window. She whined before finally getting up. She stared at her window for a few moments.
"Stupid sun..." She mumbled and got dressed. After getting dressed she raced downstairs and out the front door without a word to anyone. She liked it better that way. Raita never really liked answering a bunch of questions like
"where are you going?" or
"how long will you be gone?" She raced down the streets to the orphanage only to be horrified by what she saw. Miharu was sitting on a swing covered in blood looking down at one of the orphanage children whose stomach had been torn open and removed of all its organs. Raita closed her eyes and walked forward knowing already of Miharus problems.
"Miharu..."Raita said now standing before the brown haired girl. Miharu looked up at her with a death glare her Jikagon activated.
"Miharu, its me, Raita.." Once Raita told Miharu who she was, her eyes changed the their normal color once more. Miharu didn't seem to horrified by the body after snapping back to her normal self.
"Lets go before someone sees who did it..."Raita said taking her friends hand and began to run to their favorite place by the stream.
The day seemed to go by fast as the sun began to set.
"I should head back, the old lady with throw a fit if i don't." Miharu said giggling slightly. Raita nodded.
"I'm gonna stay a while longer." She said. Miharu waved goodbye as she departed leaving Raita alone near the stream. After a while she decided to head back. But things did not go as she would have wanted. On her way home a couple boys stepped out smirking. One was throwing a rock up in the air and then catching it.
"Well, looky here. Its one of the demon girls." One boy said. Raita began to step back.
"Yeah we should get rid of it..." The other boy said. The two of them began to laugh as they started throwing rocks at Raita.
"STOP IT!" She screamed as the rocks hit her skin making her bleed and bruise all over. But the boys did not stop.
"PLEASE STOP IT!" She screamed again. But still, they did not stop. nor did anyone come to help her. Suddenly Raita could no longer take the pain, the torture she endured almost every time she left the house. Hes black and red eyes began to glow, the red part spinning. One of the boys then lifted into the air,
"AHHH PUT ME DOWN YOU, YOU FREAK!" he squealed.
"Why do you hurt me...what did i do to you?!"Raita yelled at the boy as he hung in the air. The other boy looked horrified only standing there looking up at his friend as he peed himself. Suddenly the sound of bones breaking was heard and screams. Slowly Raita began to crush the boy from the inside out. Blood then rained from the sky all over Raita and the still living boy. As Raita lowered her hand the child's body fell to the ground.
"Please, dont hurt me!" the other boy yelled shaking and crying. Raita only walked past him and back home.
Once home her parents where in the living room doing whatever it was that they did this time of night. Raita looked at them, still dripping blood from her attack on the boy. She knew she was in for it. Her father jumped from his chair with an angry yet horrified look at the girl.
"What have you done!" He yelled at Raita. He grabbed her by her shirt and lifted her off the ground. Raita only let it happen her eyes showing no emotion as he father began to beat on her.
"Answer me you little bitch. What did you do!?" he continued to yell. Her mother only watched in horror but knew it would one day come to this. Her husband had always said so.
Finally, Raita began to cry her tears bloody dripping onto her fathers hands. He then threw her at a wall. Raita struggled to stand. Her small body almost broken she took a step back then ran. She ran from the house then outside and further. She ran until her feet where bleeding and she could no longer breath. It began to rain but she didn't care. She soon made it to a forest on the outskirts of town and continued running. Soon she would stop though. Raita soon tripped over a root sticking high out of the ground causing her to fly forward only to land in a deep hole.
Raita screamed hearing the snap of her leg as it broke from impact on the ground when she fell. Soon after, she calmed. Tears continued falling as she looked up seeing how deep the hole was. She then tried to climb out but the wall only fell on top of her.
"HELP!" She began to yell.
"PLEASE, HELP ME!" she begged. but no one came.
A man was walking around nearby having been on his way to Konoha to do some business, when he heard suddenly small cries for help. At first he was going to dismiss the sounds, it had nothing to do with him. But as he got closer he began to feel a rather large chakra coming from the same direction. This made the man curious as he then decided to check it out at least.
Raita continued to sob but gave up on calling for help. Her throat was swollen and sore. She then sat down bringing on leg up to lean on. The man soon came to a trench where sobbing could only be heard now that the calling out had stopped. He then looked down in the hole as the rain pelted down on his long black hair. realizing the chakra was coming from such a small girl he Suddenly got an idea. He would train this girl and take control of her power. He looked over the edge his glowing red eyes where all that Raita could see upon looking up.
"H-hello?!" She called up to the pare of eyes. She didn't seem to fear them for she knew death would take her either way.
"Do you desire life?" He asked. Raita whipped her eyes, smearing the blood on her face. She sniffed then nodded.
"Uh huh..." she whimpered.
"Very well." He spoke again. The shining blade of a sword could now be seen. The man was holding it down for her to grab. Without hesitation Raita grabbed the blade of the sword and as hopped for he began to pull her up.
The pain of the blade cutting into her hands was unbearable but never did she let go. For she knew if she did, she would die. Raita was now safe from the trench and back on solid ground.
She looked up at the man as he looked down at her. His eyes were angry and she could feel that his chakra level was strong. The man could have let her die, could have killed her. But he didn't. She sat like this for several moments before opening her mouth to speak.
"What is your name?" The man said, cutting her off before she ever said a word. Raita closed her mouth and looked at the man.
"I asked you a question." He said with a slightly irritated tone since she had not yet answered him.
"My name, is Raita Kurokaji..." She spoke softly in a shy manner. The man nodded and knelt placing one hand on the girls shoulder.
"My name is Uchiha Madara, and from this day forward, you're life belongs to me."

Chapter 3
The Bond

Raita followed the man named Uchiha Madara. Forcing herself to stand, though her leg was in much pain. She whimpered and fell but quickly began to think of how to keep up as she looked around she smiled happily finding a perfect stick to use close by. She looked ahead only to find that Madara had not stopped walking almost leaving her behind. Tears began to well in her eyes but
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~   ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~ EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Chapter 3 cuts off.
Lol I remember when you showed me you were writing this Smile Hehe, I still appreciate how you included me in this.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~   ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~ EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Lol no problem i mean you ARE an important character in Raitas story.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~   ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~ EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:06 pm

I'll make you a fanfiction though id you'd like as you said. I still owe zabuza one too and gokudera and yamamoto.
Lol I was suppose to make them a halloween one a few months ago and never got around to it >___<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~   ~Madara & Raita Fanfic~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Madara & Raita Fanfic~
Page 1 of 1