AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!

Go down 
+2
Dendrac
Raita Kurokaji
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! Empty
PostSubject: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Well, if that were true, it would attack and mess up my entire story line for Raita and the Akatsuki....This is a delima...So I have come up with an epic idea that fixes all. Tobi will still be Madara and the plot of the shipuuden Naruto Manga will also stay the same. Why? Because I say so.

Now Onward to my epic idea.
Madara, did not die. Tobi, IS Madara. Since Tobi deems his name unnecessary I find that the resurrection jutsu that Kabuto performs to bring back Madara Uchiha would be a fake. That Tobi/Madara had created a clone in the coffin to make it seem as though he HAD in fact died. If Tobi had not done this the coffin would have been empty. If you deem it important to tell me that yes he did die, that if he had not he wouldn't have the jutsu that he was performing in the manga with the first Hokage sticking out of his chest. Well, actually no one has any idea what jutsu Tobi actually has in general so that argument is futile.Also If you would like to say something about a body being needed for the Resurrection justu...kabuto nor Orochimaru actually need the body of the person they're resurrecting they only need a simple sacrifice. So, i still win and as far as needing a soul. Well thats were my clone idea comes in. The chakra from the clone can easily act as part of that persons soul. Pretty much the difference between a madara clone and what my madara/tobi ended up doing was bringing a failed experiment/jutsu to life with his chakra and instead of a normal clone this clone wouldn't go poof when it got attacked. So I suppose what i have done just now is created a two person jutsu of my own creation but it was Madara and Kabuto that did it.

there may actually be other holes but i assure you, ill fix them too.

Anyway, now that my storyline and the Naruto Manga have not been destroyed now i suppose we wait till Tobi dies in the manga and we find out who he truly is before i have to fix it again. Thanks for letting me scramble your brains.

Till next time.....
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 pm

I see this. But i have my own thoughts on WHAT Tobi is. Madara is indead dead, seeing as his react to when kobutio or how every you spell his name brong up his coffin. I think Madara split his soul in half, creating Tobi. While the real Madara died, the soul survived. Well thats just what i think. I can't wait to find out what or who Tobi really is! Considering we have seen part of Tobi's face already. I don't think he is Madara's little brother (people been saying thats who Tobi is) Seeing as he would be VERY OLD! So...............the END. Thats what i think. And know so far. I don't think the makers would make Madara immortal. (also tobi's face doesn't look like Madara's at all. So the question is who or what is TOBI! Maybe just some crazy person? seems kinda likely to me. Seeing how he acted when Nageto was still alive. Then soon as he was gone BANG. Supper creeper attack! >=3
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm guessing Tobi might be Obito...Not guna lie.
Because I mean he'd be Kakashi's age, and you see how hyper and crap he is (And obnoxious.)
They always say that the generation is similar to the one before.
Example: Kakashi ---> Sasuke, Rin ----> Sakura, Obito ---> Naruto.
He was hyper active and rambunctious as a child, and so is Tobi.
And he has the wrinkles probably only cause he abused and used his sharingan so much.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Hmm the idea that maybe Madara split his soul in half is an interesting idea. As far as Tobi being Obito, that could be true to a point and maybe your both rite. I mean maybe the body is Obito since the body is so young but the soul could be Madaras other half causing the split personality issue. That would explain why hes hyper active and it would also explain why he says hes Madara at times no?
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:40 pm

I just don't know about that. Half of his body was crushed. The half that wasn't crushed. That eye is gone to Kakashi. And when Tobi kills Konkon or what ever the paper ladys name is. He had 2 sharigans. I know he has alot of eyes. But i don't think he could do that though =/
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Also a good point, but if you remeber rite it IS possible for people to steal the sharingan from others and tobis outfit is bolted together all up one side so it could be possible that tobis body is obitos body...but i do not think the personality of obito works for the evil side of tobi at all....
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Well remember Sasuke was stuck with his eyes bandged when Tobi gave him new sharigon eyes. I don't think it would be possible for him to do the surgery himself. So yeah. I don't really see that working out =/
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:59 pm

]kakashi took obitos eye. and Madara stole his brothers eyes and whats his face old man stole a bunch of uchihas eyes and shoved them in his arm...i think it definitely possible.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Hmm Interesting idea Kitten...
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Holy crap it died in here!
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:34 pm

omg there is a Gin here?!?! Yep now is number 1# fav rp site!
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 am

OMG Gin! I haven't seen you in ages! *glomps* And your rite..my topic died >.<
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Way I see it is Tobi is one of the Uchihas but he's not Madara. That's another person completely who's been pulling Pein's strings the whole time. See the way they have Tobi act is so off setting that it makes you think he's someone else. Now no-one can really say who he truely is unless they're the writer.  However the other side that Tobi could be someone completely random is out of the picture. Because in season four when they show Tobi's eye hole you can see the Sharingan in his eye. So there are only two people for him to be. Obito or Madara. Personally I think he's Obito just by the way he reacts when Kakashi shows up.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Meh ive come to terms with Tobi is Obito because it was finally revealed lol
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 am

lol yeah that would do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!   Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tobi is not Madara because Madara is dead?....I think not!
Page 1 of 1