AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Alucard Fanfic~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

~Alucard Fanfic~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Alucard Fanfic~   ~Alucard Fanfic~ EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Prologue

It was dark outside the time was around four AM. I was bored I think, as I watched the rain poor down off of the thin window that raddled at the slightest wind. I sighed leaning onto my hand, my elbow securing my arm on the window sill. I had a blanket wrapped around me tightly keeping me warm. I didn't sleep much lately. Either from nightmare or the often occurring restlessness I felt each night. Finally I stood closing the curtain behind me as if it was my bedroom door. I then walked over to my bed and sat down wondering what to do.
I began to think back on my newest nightmare, at some of the images that played over and over in my mind, as if I had to capture them. I pulled out a nearby sketch book and the rest of my art supplies intending to do so. Finally I began to draw, they came slow at first then gradually the images came faster. Before I knew it I had drawn 5 pictures. Vampires, they were all, vampires. I sighed once more wondering why I kept having the same dream. What did it mean to have the same dream?
Soon I set the pictures aside in a neat pile before crawling under the blankets to sleep. This is were the weird shit began. As does my story.

Chapter 1

A shadow inside a young girls room began to move slightly. Only appearing at first as the shadow of a chair until the girl had fallen asleep. It had been watching her. Each night for several days he would come to observe her. Something about her intrigued him, but what? She was only human that's all he knew. But for now it was late, time to leave.
Aria awoke around noon wiping her eyes she yawned before dragging herself out from under the blankets. Before standing she looked around with blurred vision. Everything in the room seemed grey without the lights on. She stood and walked over, turning on the light to make the room more colorful. As her vision cleared she looked around once more. However once doing this she noticed something in the room she hadn't before. A necklace. Aria finding this rather strange walked up to it and picked it up.
“where did you come from?” She asked the object as if it might talk back ,but of course it did not. The necklace was held by a silver chain with a small griffin pendant attached to it. The griffons eye was made from a tiny ruby. The girl smiled to herself with a shrug and placed the necklace around her slender neck thinking nothing of the object. Afterwords Aria made her way downstairs to find something to eat. Opening the fridge she sighed seeing that it was almost completely empty and what was in there was growing things.
“Ugh...great. Good job starving me dad.” She moaned before closing the door with one finger with a bored expression on her face.
Aria after a few moments realizing food was important rite now decided she would have to go shopping for some for herself. She then made her way back upstairs to get ready and see how much money she had.
“1-2-3---25--30. 30 dollars.” She counted out loud.
“That wont get much.” She sighed as she sat in a chair putting her shoes on slowly, then her coat. Finally she was ready to leave. But before doing so she left a note for her father in case he was to come home. He had gone out for a while, something about a meeting at work till later. She then left.
Aria had been out a while and already had gone shopping. She decided once she was back home again, to give one of her friends a call to see if she could come over that day.
“Hey, Mira its me Aria, I was wondering if we could hang out today?” Aria said into the answering machine not to happy about it she then hung up and stood in her place for a few moments before sighing.
“Mira is never home anymore.” She said to herself rather frustrated that she once again couldn't get a hold of her only friend. She then made her way back up the stairs to her room.
A few hours passed and nothing seemed to happen. The day was long and almost agonizing as she sat there with her laptop like any other day. She looked out the window only to see it was now dark. Another boring day finally passed. She closed her eyes then reopened them.
Suddenly Aria began to feel light headed and sleepy. Her eyes grew heavy . She now felt like she usually did when she was in a daze or a dreamlike state. Unable to control herself any longer her body seemed to move on its own as she stood and began to walk.
[W-Whats, going on?] She asked herself in thought. She tried to speak but the words didn't seem to escape her. She continued walking until she reached an abandoned mausoleum. But by now, Aria had lost all contentiousness. Whatever had a hold of her now had complete control.

Inside the mausoleum stood a man. His skin was pail and his eyes glowed the color of bright blue. He stood there completely still, a smirk plastered on his face as he began walking toward a girl the age of her early 20s. Her red medium length hair was worn down . She was wearing nothing but a silken black nightgown with a white silk robe over it. The necklace she wore was that of a griffin, the red ruby eye was glowing a brighter red making the girls eyes glow the same. This man had her under his power. Finally the man stopped, standing about an inch from the girl.
“Aria....” His voice seemed like an echo of wind as he spoke her name.
“Don't be afraid child...” He said placing a cold clammy hand on Arias face, as he moved it up and down the side of her face taking in the warmth of her life filled body.
“My name is Laine and you my dear, are my prey.” As he said this two sharp fangs protruded from his upper gums.
“Please....Don't...” Aria managed to plea but only slightly in a small voice barley heard.
“D-don't...” She said again. This surprised Laine causing him to look at the girl.
[Impossible] He thought. No mere human should be able to break his control. Not even a slight bit. But this did not matter, the girl still could not fight back. Laine smirked once more, a menacing look in his eyes.
“You may be able to speak girl, but you still l can't escape me.” he whispered to her As he tilted her head to the side.
“V-vampire....” She breathed.
A sudden loud burst of sound echoed through the mausoleum, a streak of light flashed passed Laines head just barely missing him. Laine's head shot in the direction in which the shot had been fired.
“How dare you interrupt me!?” He hissed.
“Who are you, show yourself!?” He yelled into the darkness as he looked around.
Aria fell to the ground, suddenly freed from the mind control. She now sat on the mausoleum floor also looking in the direction that the shot was fired from. From out of the shadows came a figure only his bright red eyes were of color on the shadow covered man. He walked slowly and up rite as if there was no fear or threat here. Aria for a moment became hopeful .
“I said who the devil are you!?” Laine yelled again. This time his voice a bit shaken as he stepped backwards slightly.
“Shut up.....Scum like you don't deserve to ask questions.”

Chapter 2

“Alucard, I am sending you to the states. Rumor has it that there have been many deaths in a rural area near the memorial site cemetery. I want you to find and destroy the target do you understand?!” A woman’s voice was strong and controlling as she gave her orders.
“Yes, my master..” The vampire bowed on on knee in front of his master Integra Hellsing, before disappearing into the shadows. Alucard, once outside began his trip to the states. This didn't take long, being what he was made these things easy. Walking through a field by the cemetery Alucard grinned. The sky was dark and the moon was full.
“Such a perfect night.” he said to himself.
“Makes me want to have a bite to drink.”

Aira Continued to sit there but searched for another way out. She was terrified and shaking as she crawled slowly away from the vampire who almost made her his snack. However to her dismay there was no other way out, and it was being blocked by the other man.
Laine narrowed his eyes toward the newcomer angry he had just insulted him.
“Who do you think you are!?” he yelled at him . Another shot fired past the vampires head.
“I said shut up..” The other man said. Finally he stepped forward showing himself. He was wearing a long red coat and a red hat underneath he wore what looked like what a noblemen would wear in the 1400's. The man grinned showing off his long sharp fangs. Aria knew she may not make it out of there alive at this point but hoped as she hid herself safely away behind a stone crypt.
“Now wait a minute, what are you doing. We are both the same.” Laine said suddenly fearing for his life.
“No, we aren’t...” The other man said taking aim he shot one last time hitting his mark rite in the middle of Laines forehead turning him to dust.
Once Laine was gone the other man turned to leave paying no attention to the young girl hidden away. Aria not wanting to be left there with no idea how to get home. Jumped out of her hiding place and ran up to the man in red.
“Wait!” She yelled stopping rite behind him as he stopped. The man turned to look at her as if in question.
“Please....take me with you. I don't know how to get home.” She pointed out. The man looked forward and began to walk again.
“Hey...i said wait...i don’t even know your name..and I know your not human!” Aria called out to him once more running up to him. He stopped again.
“My name...Is Alucard.” He said finally as he turned to look at the girl.
“Do you wish to come with me?” He asked. Aria placed a hand on her hip leaning slightly to the side.
“Well, that is what I said.” She said in a slightly cocky tone with rather a smirk. Alucard found this slightly amusing and smirked as he began to walk again.
“Very well...”

Up ahead not far from were the two were helicopters began to fly in. Integra got out of one of them and walked up to Alucard.
“Did you complete your duties?” she asked him. Alucard nodded then looked at Aria and back at Integra.
“This girl wishes to join the Hellsing organization. I will take full responsibility for the child.” He said. Integra glared at Alucard as if he had crossed her.
“You don't make decisions here” She said rather rudely. Alucard only grinned then motioned for Aria to follow. She nodded climbing into a helicopter next to Alucard and Integra. Integra looked at the girl as if to question how such a girl could be of any help. She could tel immediately that Aria was still human so why did Alucard bring her with.
“You, girl...if you are to join Hellsing you are to listen to everything I say and everything he says. Do you understand?!” She yelled at the girl. Aria's eye contact went directly to Integra as she nodded.
“I understand ma'am.” Aria replied understanding fully that both of them weren’t to be defied.
Once back at the Hellsing organization Alucard led Aria to a room in the mansion instead of down below were his was located.
“thank...” Aria was about the thank Alucard but he had disappeared before she had turned around. She shook her head and decided to call it a night.

Chapter 3

Aria awoke the next day and had forgotten almost the entire day before. Once her eyes settled she noticed once more that she was no longer at home. She now recalled the events leading up to her being here.
“Great...why couldn't it have been a dream?” She asked no one im-particular . Finally she crawled out of her bed and made it, then made her way to the wash room to do her morning routine. Once out of the shower she got dressed into a dress she had found in the closet. It was a slim red dress that reached about her shins she also found a pair of ankle boots that were black and made of fake leather. She put her hair in a low ponytail before leaving the room. As Aria walked down the halls she made sure not to get lost so she could find her way back. The hallways were dark accept for the ones lit by the windows. The sun was shining brightly into them. Finally Aria came to a staircase but didn't go down yet. Down below she saw a man in what looked to be in his 60s.His long black hair pulled into a low ponytail. He looked as the acting butler in this place. He looked up at her for a moment he seemed surprised but calmed.
“You must be the new girl, come, let me show you around and get you something to eat.” He said with a slight smile before he began walking. Aria was surprised by this, it was almost like he had known she was going to show up in this room. She then made her way down and quickly caught up.
“My name is Walter.” He introduced.
Oh um, Im Aria.” She said back. They soon entered a dining hall A couple big windows lit up the place showing off a huge table in the center of the room but nothing more.
“Breakfast will be along shortly, please have a seat.” Walter said as he left the room leaving Aria once again alone.
Aria took a seat in one of the far end chairs and placed her hands over her face.
“What have I gotten myself into?” She asked herself .
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

~Alucard Fanfic~
Page 1 of 1