AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto} Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto}   Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto} EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 am

What I called home was far different from what the human's called "home". Their home was temporary and my home would never fall - it was an eternal realm of underworld. It was a disemboweled landscape busy with suffering, incessant heat, permanent scarlet twilight, and a swirling snowfall of ash. The atmosphere was cloaked with a thick blanket of atrocious fear. The air smelt of burnt flesh, of sulfur - the toxic smell would kill a physical body within seconds. But there were no physical bodies in hell. And yet, a soul could still experience the pain, suffering, and torment that this resort had to offer. The soul does not die, and the fire is not quenched. Extremely dense darkness dominated the surrounding area and was only illuminating by the light of millions of flames. Those millions of flames caused distress to the billions of souls that wandered here, lost for all infinity, bounded to this dimension. When in hell, embrace the Devil - you'll never escape.

I walked through my land, air around me contorted with pride. My midnight colored hair looked black in the ominous glow of fire. The flames reflected off of my eyes, thus placing a threatening bright emerald glow in the darkness. My lips were pealed back from my sharp teeth in a triumphant grin. The attire I wore was refined - a burgundy dress shirt, a black suit vest, black pants, black shoes, and a checkerboard tie. As per usual, my tail was safely wrapped around my torso. A gentleman never shows his tail, whether in Gehenna or on earth. My head was held high with every step I took, shoulders straight - the true walk of royalty. Yes, I prided myself in the blood that flowed through my veins, and I forever would vow to do so.

I hadn't been away for too long, an estimated month at the most. Nevertheless, it was rather nice to be back at home. The world of mortals irritated me. The humans were such cowardly beings meant to be spit upon. Despicable. Within the time of that month I was gone, I had gotten some contracts signed, returned to past negotiations to claim my part of the bargain - simple souls, nothing more. I returned more wealthy than before, just as usual. Constantly traveling between worlds was a tiring task, but alas, it could not be helped. The benefits would go to my lineage’s kingdom, after all. Ah, speaking of relatives, I do wonder how my younger brother was handling himself! I left without giving him notice, and he always did get a bit angry whenever I did such a thing. Oh well, I had no other choice but to accept the repercussions.

My eyes constantly wandered over the horrifying scenery of my homeland. I inhaled the smell of rotting flesh and ran my tongue over my fangs. The billions of screams were like a never ceasing eternal twisted sonata. Such a beautiful melody! All in this land was surely appeasing a demon’s tastes! Eventually, I approached my living quarters. I dwelled within the same house - or rather, it was more appropriate to refer to it as an eerie castle - that my father and brothers did. Fellow demons bowed respectfully to me as I slipped through the large doors and strolled down the corridors. Father was home, I could easily sense his presence from afar, but I would greet him later. Rest sounded the most appealing to me right now. And so, I trudged up the stairs made of stone and headed up to my room whom was located on the tenth floor - the top floor. Father had his own floor, then each of the eight Demon Kings did, and lastly, I did.

The castle was more brightly lit than the outside world. This was due to Father's blue flames that constantly were ignited. The stone walls had crevices in them, and the stairs were crumbling. But never did anything collapse. Repairs were never needed. Magic could be so helpful - it could do many numerous things. For demons, magic was powered by the seven deadly sins; for humans, their petty emotions. I dare not waste my breath uttering such weak meanings. The walls of the structure were decorated with gruesome paintings. It was as though they were warnings and reminders to other demons just how powerful their leader was. Dried blood stained the walls. What a shame. Those demons should have never disrespected Father though, but now they are cast away with the rest of the trash. Shame, shame. I hummed leisurely while climbing another flight of stairs, candles producing light to fight off the growing darkness.

I reached the ninth floor - Amaymon's headquarters. I stopped and pondered over whether I should pay him a visit or not... he would quickly notice that I returned, so there was no point in trying to evade him. With a heavy sigh, I walked over to his bedroom door. I wasn't fully positive that he would be in this room. He may have been exploring Gehenna with Behemoth, but it was worth a try. With that, I knocked lightly on the door.

"Amaymon."
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto}   Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto} EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 pm

It was almost two in the afternoon. For some time confused and intriguing sounds bewildered me from down the hall, a long many time ago had I recognized that imploring noise. The beseeching noise from the door came a loud knock, alerting me of anothers presence. I previously engaged myself ineptly in a fitting game of mine. To humans, it was nothing but a horrible torture, to me, I fancied it in a most precarious way. My tongue overlapped my sharp tooth, biting lightly in a playful sort of manor. My victim squirmed beneath the large guillotine, begging for mercy.

The knock interrupted all of my fun. It must have been Mephisto, requesting something of me. Father would never be so kind as to owe me a visit, he was too busy of a man. My room was clustered with other demon familiars at my aid, circled around the victim in a messy fashion, anxious to see the beheading of the human who struck a deal with father.
"Can't be helped I guess..." Inquiring to myself the inevitable. "I'll be right there!" I exclaimed, hurrying towards the door as I spoke. I nonchalantly opened the door, my brother standing before me. The familiar expression held no more familiarity than father himself. Such high pride. In spite of this, my composure kept firm, a short struggle not to respond with the faint of heart.

Very gradually, I swiftly passed him by only brushing his shoulder with my own, bringing the conversation out into the hallway lest it be of importance, not to be heard by others. The incessant groaning from inside the room couldn't be helped whilst I rolled my eyes from the malice. Beasts, the lot of them I endured. I recognized the usual tumultuous scene in many occasions, it was natural here in Gehenna. A hush fell from the silence between us, my curiosity arising once more from whatever it could be, this matter he held to come to me in a small visit. My brother was a mystery indeed, the ghostly pause between us besides the screaming and ranting coming from the room beside us.

I walked farther into the hallway, leading him astray so we had more privacy. All the loud commotion and chants caused my ears to ring, a very unpleasant feeling combined with a headache. Taking a deep, long breath, I straightened out my shoulders, remarking with a calm, indulged voice.
"What did you need?"
The walls stained with vermilion shaded blood, the same color as the rug beneath our feet. An infinitely used, universal color. I loved it here, I gained satisfaction from the constant flicker of bloodshed that gave to my restless eyes. No one here would disapprove, perhaps. Except one individual, the boy that stood before me, lest but a few years older than me. His opinions attained to Assiah, such interests I couldn't appeal to myself.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto}   Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Such monstrous snarling resounded from inside the room. A distraught voice tangled within the odious screeches, bellowing for mercy. The notions were always the same, unchangeable and predictable. Humans, during life, laugh at the idea of there being such a morbid place as Gehenna. The lot of them look over the obvious out of fear, not wanting to accept their fate. Then, their time comes near. Death caresses them, grabs hold, and tosses them into what they thought was imaginary - out of a child's fiction book. A macabre, cadaverous terrain. A long speech of pleads follows thereafter. What a whimsical act to our kind. Some may feed off of the sorrow and distress then go in for the kill; others are rather impatient and will rip apart chunks of flesh in a hungered frenzy. Funny, many devour the brains, but never gain aptitude! Rather, their intelligence decreases. Ah, but we were not created to learn. We were conditioned to torture and bring dread upon humanity.

Now a recognizable voice, responding to my past call. My little brother was at his game again. Tsk, why must I have brothers who serve ultimately to create scenes painted with globby red? And they go about the painting in an informal way, splashing paint sloppily as a child scribbles! One must paint elegantly, a swift stroke of the paintbrush creating a formal piece - neat and clean. But they favored the abstract, though a careless, disordered form of it. The door opened idly and the painter himself stood there, slouching without care. And now we see that the artist's attitude reflects on his works. He edged passed me, and I faced him. A scowl momentarily crossed my face. The animalistic behavior from the room irritated me. Colloquial and brusque manners would not be tolerated if these lesser demons dwelled in my presence. But they were Amaymon's familiars, the kin of the Earth King: Goblins, Golems, Dökkálfrs, Bariyons, Nagas, and so on. Therefore, they were his responsibility, actions included; I imagined that he did not care if they were malignant or not, for many high ranking demons thought alike in that district. The atmosphere between me and other demons was not congenial whatsoever.

I followed him, walk opposing his lazy posture. Kind of him to replace our surroundings with a more private area to converse. Maybe he, too, was becoming annoyed with the mantras and howling. I stopped, eyes flickering to the walls. He asked a question, but I put it on hold, busy scanning the surroundings. Red, in all eleven basic shades: Falu red, scarlet, carnelian, Venetian red, sangria, maroon, carmine, vermillion, persimmon, magenta, and, my personal favorite, burgundy. Wallpaper was replaced with dry blood. My observation switched to above. A chandelier hung from the ceiling, candles alit with destructive blue flames. To the opposite wall - the same as the other. Then, to the floor. A rug, a royal vermillion shade, with intricate designs on it. Finally, my gaze rested upon Amaymon.

"Methinks, by most,'twill be confess'd
That Death is never quite a welcome guest."

There was a tint of a German accent in my voice. I chuckled to myself. It was an odd sense of humor that none would understand. "Is it a sin for a brother to visit his sibling without needing anything?" Quite odd, maybe even suspicious, of me to do; but really, my intentions were to just say hello. A friendly conversation, nothing more or less. "How have things been while I've been away?" -The same. Or more so, that's what I expected to hear. Aside from occasional quarrels and torture, nothing interesting happened in Gehenna. It was the same thing, over and over and over.
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto}   Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto} EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:16 pm

(Laziness is such a sin, but I'm holding off our grammar war for this post. Hereafter, we can continue it.)

I blinked a few times trying to uphold our conversation without getting bored of his German talk. He seemed to like talking in another language in most cases, it may have been because he felt it made him look smarter. My eyes detained what I sought, and that was an answer. He gave one but refrained from elaborating. He was such a teaser at times. It was essential that Mephisto and I spoke more than once every century, pertaining to important matters. A rarity it was. That is not to say I didn't enjoy his company, I very much so did. His company was delightful really, I always enjoyed our little chats.

"If you want to talk I'm not opposed to it." I admitted thoughtfully, showing no jest or doubt. With Mephisto, I could easily be myself and enjoy his presence. With father, he set you on edge, shaking fear into the body of his enemies. Brother and I were one of the only few who could stand up to him with no remorse. Father in fact needed us. The ruler of hell required a back-bone, we were the piece of that puzzle he required to continue playing his games. Without us, surely he would feel a tint of regret and despair, that is not to say he didn't cause it to others. Children wake up, hold their mistakes up.

My eyes trailed the walls, the many colors of red Mephisto allegedly pointed out subconsciously, his eyes telling me all. "Things have been the same...Little has changed since you've last been here..." I licked my teeth in a bored manor. "What are you doing here?" Wait, don't tell me, I could already figure it out most likely. It wasn't hard to understand brothers objectives, why he yearned for them, that was the questionable part. "Actually forget I said that. Let's take a walk and catch up." My feet carried me each step as we took a little stroll.

Outside the blazing heat beat my skin with warmth and pain, something I was very much use to. Sweat and hardship could be found outside the border of the castle, the endless disposable souls who owed their lives to father, working away to pay their debts. Many stopped seeing us, their eyes having a small, diminishing light from hope. Like an angel had been sent into hell to save them, but all hopes flashed upon seeing our pointy teeth and ears. We were nothing but demons. Occurring, the opposite affect took place causing them to quickly work even harder and faster. If our word carried to father they were not doing their job, a horrible punishment would be upon them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto}   Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto} Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodline {Amaymon and Mephisto}
Page 1 of 1