AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) Empty
PostSubject: Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)   Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 pm

It was late, around midnight at least. I was sitting on a branch against the charcoaled bark of a dead tree, a book of spells in my hand. I flipped through the pages boringly, a single fang hooked onto my bottom lip in disinterest. I muttered to myself in my native tongue, you could call it demonic language, repeating lines and scoffing at the simplicity of such magic. I mastered the basics already, so why was Father making me study them once aga- Ah, wait! An interesting passage! Though, on the last page... of course. I frowned, but nevertheless, at least it was a passage I could study. With a mutter, a feather quill and bottle of ink appeared in the air, hovering motionlessly. The quill dipped itself in the ink and I plucked it from the air. I busied myself with underlining and adding side notes, symbols intricate and peculiar. Thirty minutes passed and I closed the book, tossing it aside. It began to fall to the ground, then, suddenly vanished along with the quill and ink. Enough studying for today. I jumped to my feet and stretched. I set one clawed hand against the trunk of the tall, lifeless tree, bright green eyes interrupting the heavy darkness. I peered out into the land - my father's kingdom.

Sharp, jagged pillars of rock. Eerie fog tinted a poisonous purple hue. Dead earth - no life could be scavenged within this dark dimension. Sky the same tone as the fog. Splotches of dark purple and sudden streaks of bright magenta highlighted across the void. Strain your eyes and look into the abyss. Clumps of flesh and organs loosely hung off of the hazardous rocks. A lake of acidic blood, though masked by the darkness and invisible to see by the average eye. Decaying bones lazily tossed about. Rotten carcasses, human and demon, rolled over on their sides. A rancid scent lingered through the air. Slowly it would strangle a human of their air supply, make them suffer painfully. Eternal bloodcurdling screams echoed throughout the cold atmosphere, followed by crazed laughter. Breeze was dead, no different from everything else. Silent, threatening stillness.

I lowered my hand back to my side. My expression turned cold and prideful - personality numb. With a sneer, I faded into the darkness. I reappeared on a path that shimmied between the rocks, much like a maze. I made a lazy gesture with my hand and the sea of blood divided in half then separated off to the side. Such a sight could remind one of the parting of the Red Sea. I walked on, head held high, air around me contorted with arrogance. I was known to be supercilious, but I spit upon the fools who say such disrespectful things. I wandered aimlessly, merely exploring and prowling upon anyone who dare curse my father's existence. Garbage did not deserve to be sheltered in my father's land. Rather, it should be cast off and rot with those of the same stature for eternity. Slowly, I began to encounter more and more lesser demons. They all got to their knees and bowed as I walked past. I kept a stoic, indifferent face. A mutter, beneath a whisper.
Fucked up spoiled brat. Hah, how ignorant of her to think I could not hear her. I clicked my tongue in disapproval. Attack I would not - she was speaking badly about me, not my father. Maybe I should have attacked and rid of her. If she thinks such about me, and I'm my father's son, it was likely she thought worse about him. And, disrespecting one's kin is insulting the parents. I was feeling rather generous today, and so, I would let her go... for now. I'll murder her tomorrow. Let her wallow in her low life for a bit lo-

"He's a disgrace to demons, just like his fucking dad. We should rebel and overthrow his ass. I'm not going to serve a prissy fallen angel."

A flicker of blue. Skin turned to ash and peeled down to the muscle. The scream of a banshee. I flexed my hand and plunged it into her flesh, tearing out the tissue like a child plucks grass from the earth. No psychotic grin. No evil flicker in my eyes. Wrath was evident, but not bloodlust like all the lesser demons show. A phlegmatic expression. Green eyes detached. Maybe it was my demeanor that made her so terrified. I dropped my arms to my side, crushing the bloody tissue. Mended it together like clay then shredded it up again. Threw it up in the air and it sprinkled back down like confetti. But the screaming still continued. How annoying. I lifted one of my hands to her face. Screams intensified. All gazed upon the scene quietly. Snap. I ripped her lower jaw off. Blood poured out at an alarming rate. Forget about trying to reattach it, the bone was destroyed. The muscles were in shreds. I smiled grimly.

"I'd preserve it if I were you. That way, when something shocking happens, you can take it out and drop it to the floor for effect."

I cut the tip of her tongue with one of my claws. I pulled it apart, skeletal muscle fibers snapping with ease. Screams were put to rest. She stared at me with wide, fearful eyes. Staring was rude. I raked my claws horizontally across her upper face, where the eyes were located. Her eyes were opened, too fear stricken to close. How unfortunate for her. I cut through the eyeballs, and my claw got caught in her left eye. I pulled my hand back, taking the eye with me, leaving a bloody, empty socket. I pricked it off of my claw and threw it to the side. A bird like demon swooped in and caught it in its talons before it could touch the ground. Her face was misshapen and coated in red. She looked like a proper monster. I was beginning to get bored with this. I muttered a spell in twisted tongue. The remaining of her being was engulfed in azure flames. They pulsed, dispersed, and all that lay there was ash.

I waved my hand in the air and a cloth appeared in it. I wiped my hands and face clean of the plasma. Made sure to get under my claws and pluck out the remaining bits of muscle tissue and intestines. Clothes were soaked in blood, droplets of crimson falling to the ground. I turned to my other "brethren", still wiping my hands like after someone had just done the dishes. Some were trembling, others were happy they had a small meal. But they glared at one another. They knew they were going to have to fight for the meal. Most were shocked. I was sure that they were thinking: How can such a young child do something so vial? They thought the young prince to stay clear of murder and blood. Oh how gravely wrong and ignorant they were. This wasn't the accursed humans' world. The prince does not sit on the throne and have everything be delivered to him, fearing to get his hands dirty. However, there was one similarity: We have to follow in the steps of our father. Be his successor, and I planned on doing just that. My father is a great, exulted being. None are greater than he - The Morning Star. I shook a piece of flesh from my hair. Gave one final cold glance at the dumbstruck lesser demons. Oh, I still had the jaw in my hand; forgot to throw it in the trash bag. I held it up to my face and dropped it, created that effect I was spoke of earlier. I scoffed, uttered not one word, and raised my head, sneering at the lower life forms. They did not deserve a word from me. I turned on my heel and fazed into obscurity.
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)   Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:47 pm

I rounded the corners of the halls, bein' careful and cautious with every silent step I took. Hey, ya could never be too careful, 'specially when dealing with a demon. I kept to the walls, peering around suspiciously. Whenever another exorcist walked by, I acted casually and greeted them with a lazy wave. After a few more paces, I reached a door with the words "Chairman's Office" engraved on a plaque. Gave a light knock. No answer. Twisted the knob. Locked. I smirked. All was panning out just as I expected! I took a bobby pin out of my hair and put my pit locking skills to use. In seconds I had the door opened. I cracked it open slowly. Had to make sure Polka Dots really wasn't in his office. From what I saw, he wasn't. So, without a freakin' care in the world, I swung the door open and it hit the wall. Oops, the wood got damaged a lil'... I'd blame it on one of the Exwires. I shut the door and locked it again. Turned 'round and quickly scanned over the place. Polka Dots had a weird definition of decoration... Then again, he was just weird, so I guess it made sense that everything else he did would be weird. Conniving bastard. I didn't trust him, at all. He was a trickster, no freakin’ different from any other demon. Why the Grigori ever let him join, I'll never know. Yeah, he was probably damn strong (never have actually seen him fight), and that seemed like a bonus to us... but I'm not buying his act. He could backstab us at any given moment. Kill the lot of us off when we were least expecting it. Or he could be here to retrieve information and bring it back to Satan. A double spy, maybe? I dunno, but I did know that I didn't trust him whatsoever.

That's why I was here right now. My goal was to gain some intel on him, see if I could expose his cunning lies. There had to be something in here that would prove I was right. And so, I went to work and started looking around thoroughly. I left no place unchecked. Kinda felt like a detective or somethin' like that who was on to some big mystery case. The Mystery of the Falsehood Plasterer - That'd make millions! I grinned at the idea and began searching more thoroughly. I strolled over to his desk that was crowded with freakin' action figures and all other kinds of toys or whatever. I slapped my forehead, beginning to doubt my ideas of him being a conniving demon. Remember, it's all just an act. Shit, he was a good actor. Should've gone to Hollywood and been an actor. Play in the horror films as that one freaky clown that gives kids nightmares. I snickered and began searching his desk. Nothin' interestin' in the row of drawers to the right or left. I went to open the skinny top drawer. Meh, there’d probably be nothin' in this drawer either, but I guess it was worth a shot. I attempted to pull it open but it wouldn't budge. Locked. I used my pit locking skills again. Scowled when I got it opened. CD's, movies, and a bunch of anime shit...
"Are you freaking kidding me?!" I grumbled and slammed the drawer shut.

Well, I searched every useless inch of this crappy room 'nd found nothin' .'Cept for the bookshelves. I skimmed through the binds really fast, and from what I saw, the books were just old literature. Some were in different languages, most in German. Then he had a whole section on manga. When I saw that, I just 'bout stormed outta the room. That was before I noticed a book without any label on the bind. It blended in with the other books, but my sharp eyes caught it. I reached up and grabbed the book. It was made of auburn leather, but torn up and weathered. Had to be pretty damn old. Wonder what it was doin’ on this shelf. Maybe he was tryin' to hide it on purpose. But then why would he just leave it out in the open like this? If it really was that special why wouldn’t he just lock it up? Now I was suspicious of it. Open it, or leave it alone? ...Guess I'll open it. I mean, what was the worse that could happen? 'nd if I don't open it, I could be missin’ some vital intel. Opened it. First page was blank. It was bunt and shredded on the edges, barely holding onto the bind. Different symbols were written in a language I wasn’t familiar with. They were faded out, too, so I couldn’t read them even if I knew the language. But I did feel emotion radiating off of the page: Sorrow & Wrath. They were powerful. Started affecting me. Weird. Gave one final look over the page and turned it. Again, in the condition of the last page: torn up and burnt. 'Cept for all I felt coming off of this page was regret. Grief. Sorrow. I shivered and turned it again. Symbols were more clear now. Pages still torn and burnt but readable. I traced my finger over the symbols - Insanity. That's all I felt. Psychopathic madness. I went to turn the page again, rushed this time. I didn't like the feeling. However, my eyes caught some words at the bottom right hand corner of the page. The writing looked fresh, like it was just added in a few days ago. I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Solamen Miseris Socios Habuisse Doloris?" The symbols began glowing a bright red. I dropped the book and covered my eyes with my arm. "The hell?!" I growled. Then everything went dim.

Silence. Far off yelling. Then screams of anguish. Great, now I got me a headache. Still dark. I hit the ground hard and skidded across the gravel. I hit a rock, or a wall, didn’t particularly care or know. Fell on my side. Jeeze, what a nice landing. Got up. My shoulder was bleeding pretty damn good thanks to the new gash I acquired. Was scratched up on my back, neck, legs, and arms too. I dusted my shorts off and readjusted my ponytail. I looked around. Heavy darkness. Sharp rocks towering over me. Looked like I was in a maze or some kind of puzzle. Guess I'd just have to deal with the wounds for now. I muttered curses to myself and stumbled through the darkness. Where the hell was I? And how'd I get here? I scratched my head. Meh, guess there was no use in trying to figure out somethin' without any clues. My nose twitched. Ugh, the hell was that smell? Smelt like guts and rotting carcasses... wait... was I wading through blood?! Why didn't I notice earlier?! I didn't care much, but what place in the world has a river of pure blood and intestines? Pretty sure no place in the world has that. I coughed. Stupid smell...

I had to have been walking for an hour at least. Finally I came to land. Dry land. Desert like. Come on, couldn't there just be regular land with, ya know, grass?! I grumbled. Cringed - stupid wounds. Think it's time to take a rest! Wish I had some sake... oh well. I sat down against a rock, a dead tree right next to it. I had yet to actually come across somethin' that was alive. I had my suspicions of where I was, and if I was right, I have no idea how I got here: Gehenna. Say some words, go unconscious, then I'm suddenly in Gehenna? It didn't make sense. I wanted answers, but I guess that would have to wait. So, guess I'll catch up on some sleep. I set up a barrier around me, strong enough to keep pests out. Laid my head against the rock, not that comfortable of a pillow but I'd make due, and slipped into a noisy slumber filled with snoring.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)   Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:33 am

"Solamen Misersis Socious Habuisse Doloris- It is a comfort to the wretched to have companions in woe." I picked the tattered book up off of the ground, mumbling the translation to some invisible audience. I dusted the blank cover off and leisurely strolled over to my desk, humming triumphantly. "Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." I paused in my walk and words, looking puzzled. "Passage... passage... Oh, that's right – Matthew 7:7." And I resumed walking over to my desk. I set the book down on it and traced my sharp nails over the symbols, smile turning into a frown. My past triumphant mood had shifted to the opposite. I left the book open and walked over to Shura's form, whom was lying unconscious on the floor. With a sigh, I picked her up, holding her with much care. I walked over to the couch and set her down gently. I had sent her soul to the past, though I kept a small fraction of it in the present so she was not completely absent from this world. She wanted answers and I gave them to her. I trudged over back to my desk and sat down in my chair, summoning up a cup of tea. I took a sip and studied the open book; teeth gritted together, eyes looking troubled, having second thoughts on what I had done. I sent her on what was not to be explored terrain – a forbidden past, the Forbidden Past of Mephistopheles.
---
I seemed to materialize out of the shadows some ways away from the scene. The moon, bathed in crimson instead of pure white, was hung at its highest point. It was midnight, give or take a few minutes. I traveled through the darkness and pressed on towards my home. I had to bring the news of what had happened to Father. My home was quite some ways away from here, and I could always simply transport myself there in a matter of seconds, but then I would be missing a chance to dispose of another traitor. So, I took the long route. I walked at a calm pace, not in a hurry or trying to stall. Other lesser demons and whatnot were scattered around. They were going about their own business, peering around with careful eyes at their "comrades". You could trust no one here. A demon might attack an unsuspecting one with no reason at all – other than for soothing their crave for bloodlust. Though, a demon’s bloodlust can never be soothed. It was similar to a human's crave for money and pleasure – greed. They want more, more, and more. Whereas we demons have a divine thirst for bloodshed that can never be quenched. Some learn to keep it at bay, others never learn to control it and run rampant always. But even if you do learn to control it, it’s always there, mocking and taunting you to the point of insanity.

I felt a tug at my pant leg. Scowling, I looked down at the bothersome pest. However, much to my delight, it was my most trusted familiar.
"Cerberus!" I exclaimed quietly and knelt down, scowl turning into a light smile. Cerberus was a hell hound with black fur and scales. He had three pairs of piercing red eyes, and thus, three deadly heads. He had a mane of various types of snakes and a serpent for a tail. His teeth were sharper than shards of glass on all three heads and he had a lion’s claws. He may have been a small pup for now, but that did not take away from his intimidating characteristics. In the future, when he was a full grown beast, he would serve as the guardian of the Gates of Hell. Originally, he was supposed to be my father's familiar, but Father labeled him my familiar because he was much too busy to raise him properly. I had many familiars, most of which were hounds, but Cerberus was by far my favorite and strongest. Fenrir used to be my strongest familiar, but he has been crowned second now. I patted one Cerberus's head and the snakes stayed still, not daring to snap at me. He backed away from my grasp and barked, spun around, then sprinted off. He wanted me to follow him. I stood up and chased after him without hesitation. Cerberus was no foolish hound – he knew to not waste my time, so this had to be of some importance.

He led me through the labyrinth of rocks, back towards where I was before. We raced past the pile of ash that was left from my last victim and splashed through the river of blood. I didn't have enough time to separate a path for us. He made a sharp turn up ahead of me and I followed, slipping, drenching myself in the crimson liquid. I growled and got up, wiping the blood from my eyes. Cerberus was just up ahead, sitting down on land, "tail" slithering from one side to the other. He glanced over his shoulder at me then looked back ahead. I walked over to him, cursing, spatting out the blood. Then, I finally looked at what he was so intent on notifying me of. I blinked. A girl. A human girl. Not too uncommon, many human souls were imprisoned here. That was the main reason why we demons existed: To drag human souls here and torture them for all eternity. However, she was without shackles or chains. She should have been in a cell or working just as all the other humans are. There was no other demon watching her, either. I furrowed my eyebrows, thoroughly confused. It didn't add up. She was just resting without a care that she was surrounding by, as the mortals referred to us, "monsters". I approached her slowly, cautiously. I was a few feet away when an invisible force knocked me aside, blocking me from getting any closer. A barrier. It left a light burn on my arm. I narrowed my eyes and snarled out hateful words. The barrier broke and vanished. So, this human knew a spell or two? She had to have if she could set up a barrier. I looked over at Cerberus and gestured that he could go resume what he was doing. He gave a joyful yelp and ran off.

I hopped up in the old tree that was next to the mortal. I walked across one of the lower branches then hung upside down from it, appearing not but three inches away from the mortal's face. I tilted my head to the side and curiously poked her cheek. In contrast to my deathly cold skin, her skin was warm with life. This bewildered me. Every being here was dead, and therefore, their skin should have been cold with death. Life was absent here. So why did this human still carry the warmth of life? She had managed to perk my interest and that was something many failed to do. I poked her forehead a couple of more times but it was to no avail. She still snored away and swatted my hand away once or twice. I narrowed my eyes in annoyance and frowned. I doubt yelling would do any good. So, there was one last thing I could use: pain. I leaned in closer to her face, fangs bared viciously. I promptly sunk my fangs into the bridge of her nose. I was careful to not tear through the flesh too deeply. But for some reason, I suddenly felt that this was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)   Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:01 am

I was in a deep sleep, not likely to wake up even during an earthquake. Snorin' like no other. But in my consciousness, I was havin' a rough time with putting up with dreams. Cold nightmares. What about? I'm not really sure myself. There was gallons of blood and pained screams that repeated themselves over and over and over, every time getting heavier with sorrow, anger, and agony. With every scream the voice didn't change. So that meant there was one person dealing with all of this suffering. Everything was distorted, so I couldn't make out much detail of anything 'cept for some basic outlining. The person that was drenched in blood was surrounding by other figures. They were just standin' there, not even attemptin' to help im. They were glowin' a bright white and when I squinted, it kinda looked like they 'ad wings... but that could've just been a mistake on my part. I felt bad for the person... really bad. 'nd it was hard to get me feeling bad for anyone. After several attempts, the blood drenched figure finally got to its feet and stumbled off, turning its back to the other figures and me. I squinted and things came into focus more. Its back looked like it had gotten chunks of flesh ripped outta it. Burnt, too. It was limping in a random direction but it stopped. Began to turn back my way. My eyes shot up to look at its face, and I saw green eyes dimmed by pain; but then everything vanished. After that, pain.

I hissed at the sharp pain in my nose and snapped my eyes open. Magenta hues met green. There was only one person, err, demon, I knew who had eyes like that: Mephisto. I clenched my right fist and threw a hard punch at him, holding back with no mercy. I held my hand over the stinging wound, scowling at narrow trail of blood that ran down my cheek.
"What the fuck was that for, Polka Do-...ts..." I froze. He was currently recovering from my hit, standing up and dustin' his clothes off, frowning deeply. Guess he fell outta the tree when I hit 'im or somethin'. But... he was a lot... shorter than I remember... 'nd... 'nd younger. What. The. Hell. "Mephisto...?" I blinked, looking more confused than ever. Then, I started laughin'. "Hahahaha, why the hell are you so short?!" I snickered. Pssh, it was hilarious, 'specially since I could tease him 'bout it now. I got up, stretched, 'nd walked over to him. I bent down to his eye level, still snickering. "Seriously, why're you so damn short? Afraid that you were startin' to look like an old person?" That's when I noticed. He was drenched in blood. It was smeared all over his clothes and his hair was soaked with it. I peered into his eyes and shivered. They were lacking that joyful, carefree glint in them; instead, they were replaced with cruelness. They were numb and had a hint of insanity in them. This... this wasn't Mephisto. At least, not the one that I knew. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

My barrier was gone. Did he go and break it? Why? And why was he here? Why the hell was he a kid? Why was I here? And more importantly, why did he have to bite my nose?! He could've just waked me up some other way! Call their name or shake them awake like a normal person! My scowl returned and I grabbed the collar of his shirt roughly, coating my hands in blood. I jerked him forward and glared into his eyes. "You are going to tell me what the hell is going on. Right. Now."
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)   Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:16 am

My plan had worked but not without a price. She had peculiar magenta eyes. Alas, I had not enough time to study her eyes any longer for I was struck by her fist, point blank in the face. I lost my grip on the tree branch and fell to the ground, landing on my side. Instead of complaining like a child, I got up and dusted my clothes off, frowning. I looked at the mortal, lips peeling back from my sharp teeth and a defensive snarl vibrating from my throat. She was speaking nonsense. Blabbering uselessly and speaking in a language I had yet to learn. English, I believe it was called. With a mutter of strange words, though quite normal to me, her words became clear and I could retort back to her in the same dialect. Such vulgar language. Polka Dots? I sneered, eyes narrowed in annoyance. Who did she think she was talking to me like that!? She suddenly looked confused and bewildered, mumbling my nickname shakily. It didn't surprise me that she could place who I was – my name and identity were no secrets in these lands. However, she addressed me by a name only my father and close friends could. I hated when anyone else ever did so. It was highly disrespectful. And to think, she didn't even place a title of honor before my name! Unacceptable! Before I could say a word about it, she began laughing. Threw a remark of mockery at me. My right eye twitched. "I am not short!" I barked, tightening my fists angrily. She strolled over to me like we had met many times and were familiar with the others presence. She showed no hint that she was fearful of me and smiled instead, snickering as if this was just one big reunion. It was my turn to be confused and a bit taken back. She bent down to my eye level and, again, spoke gibberish. "Firstly, I do not recall giving you – a mere mortal with no reason for existence – permission to address me by "Mephisto". One of your low rank and stature it to call me Lord Mephistopheles – nothing less than that." I said with a prideful, pretentious tone. "Secondly, I have never met you, and yet you speak as though we are familiar acquaintances of the same class. When, quite frankly, I am of a stature far above yours. You are nothing but a worthless, lost soul who died in a pitiful, cowardly way. Now you are to serve this kingdom for all eternity as a mere servant. I, on the other hand, am of royal blood and far surpass your pathetic kind. To put it bluntly, I am better than you and you do not even deserve to look at me." An arrogant smirk sharpened on my lips and I held my head high, spitting upon her existence with notions and words.

I glared back into her eyes when she looked into mine. Hers were a bit shocked and confused, but beneath that, where her typical emotions lay, they were carefree but guarded. I could tell that she was the type of mortal who cared not for anything, though, she had a barrier up – she had seen and experienced true pain. A fiery tempered human with a cold past. Never let the devil look into your eyes, because when he does, he can see through your soul. I focused back upon her words whom confused me once again. Weariness was etched in her eyes now. I decided to stay silent to see what her next actions would be. I expected her to bow just as a servant should. However, to my surprise, she grabbed the collar of my shirt and demanded that I tell her "what is going on". I snarled hatefully in return.
"I wouldn't tell you anything even if I had a clue as to what you are speaking of. You've lost your mind," A demented grin flashed across my face. I raised my hand and grabbed her arm, digging my claws into her warm flesh. I tilted my head to the side, eyes wide with madness and grin widening. "but that's no different from the rest of us." I tightened my grip on her limb and drew flesh blood, daring to rip her arm right out of its socket. However, I simply pushed her to the side, forcing her to let go of my shirt. Grin turned to a frown and eyes drained of all emotion once again. Would I kill her? No, but I would teach her to respect and fear me. I turned my back to her, began to walk away, then stopped and glanced over my shoulder at her. "Coming? I doubt you have any idea where to go from here, so your best bet is to come with me. I have no clue how you got here or why you are here, but I know that you don't belong here. You should still be alive and in Assiah." I turned around to fully face her again, "It's my job to be a guide to souls. If I don't help you out, I'm failing my job and thus the whole kingdom." I turned around and began walking away again, holding my arms out to the side. "Or you could continue wandering around aimlessly, and eventually, you'll be locked up in a cell for not serving loyally. I wouldn't want to spend eternity in chains... but that's just me." A shrug.
Back to top Go down
Shura Kirigakure

Shura Kirigakure

PostSubject: Re: Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)   Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:50 am

"Yeah... you are short." I deadpanned and stood up straight, comparing our heights. I set one hand on top of my head then on his head, makin' obvious of the difference. "Ya see?" Started snickerin' again. Well, that was before he started talkin'. I went silent, shocked at the way he talked. Mere mortal? Low rank and stature?! Are ya fucking serious? What a freakin' brat! Lord... Mephistopheles? Pfft, like hell I would ever call 'im that. Way too long of a name. 'S no wonder why he shortened it. At his next words, my eyes went wide. Has never... met me? What? 'nd the way he talked – he talked like he was a king's son! What a joke, treating me like I was some freaking peasant! Where the hell did he get off doin' that?! Died? Che, little did he know that I wasn't dead. Or at least... I don't think 'm dead... Eh, nah, I'd know if I were dead. Servant my ass. I'd never serve a freaking ugly ass demon. Ever. I furrowed my eyebrows when he mentioned royal blood. I didn't know much about Mephisto, hell, the only thing I knew about him was that he was a demon, his name, and his rank in the True Cross Order... other than that, nothin'. I didn't know anything about his past: who his parents were, what his life was like in Gehenna, 'nd so on. It was like I didn't even know who... what he was. I knew that he was one damn good actor, but I was seriously startin' to think that this kid was serious. It was Mephisto, there was no questionin' it, but... what if that Clown had somehow sent me in the past? He could've planned this all... why would he do that though? It didn't make any damn sense. All my thoughts were thrown outta the window when Shorty Polka Dots said his last snide sentence and smirked. "You are a fucking conceited, self-centered brat, ya know that? I could give a shit less if you're "royal blood" or whatever. You ain't better than anyone. Stop actin' like you are just 't make yerself feel better. When ya act like that, ya know that yer just making it more obvious that there are others that are better than ya, right? No one wants to be friends with a prideful little runt."

My senses were screamin' at me to look away from him, but I didn't. He was reading my emotions with ease, I could tell. 'nd I didn't like. At all. But that didn't stop me from glaring right back, challenging him right here and now. He needed some sense knocked into ‘im. When he didn't answer my command, I cursed him. Then he started speaking again. I wanted to knock that snotty tone right outta him. "Lost my mind?! Look at yer..." I trailed off when he grinned like a lunatic. That sense of insanity that I felt earlier... this is where it came from. From him. I felt pain in my arm but I ignored it. Wasn't that hard since I'd been through a lot worse. I was focused on him. He was beyond psychotic. I could have sworn that he was going to rip off my arm like paper, and I braced for the pain, but nothing happened. I was just shoved to the side and I lost my grip on his shirt. When I looked back at him, he looked sad and broken. He was trying to hide it but I could see through his facade. He just turned, began to wander off, then turned around and asked if I was going 't follow him. Surprised me at first. After all that I had said to him, he wanted me to tag along with 'im? He explained his reasoning. So my thoughts were confirmed: I was in Gehenna. This had 't be the past. Nothing else made sense. Heh, I knew I wasn't dead! Guide souls, huh? Oh, I was gunna have a shitload of questions 't ask later. If this was Polka Dots past, then I was gunna find out a lot more than I had thought. Wasn't a bad thing though. Actually, it was really good – I'd be able to confirm my thoughts that Polka Dots was working on the demons' side. Guess I'd follow him. He was kinda right after all... 'nd, like I said, it'd give me more intel 'bout 'im. So, I lazily walked after 'im. "Eh, guess I'll come with ya. Got nothing better 't do. 'nd I'm not all for being locked in a prison forever so... yeah, 'm in.... It'd be nice if ya could do somethin' 'bout this wound, though." By this time, I was walkin' next to him, 'nd I held my arm out right in front of 'im when we were walkin'. Almost made 'im trip.... whoops~! He was the one that wounded me, so he should be the one 't fix it. That's just how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)   Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 pm

"When beings are young, they are normally short. You must be topping the humans in stupidity. It is mortals like you who give humankind such a bad name. It almost saddens me to know that we are at war with such futile, moronic people." I snorted and slapped her hand away, glaring. The look on her face was surpassing any wealth. I would have laughed had I not forgotten how to do so. Instead, I crossed my arms over my chest and held my head up in triumph, flashing an arrogant smirk. The silence was long and I was beginning to think that she was struck quiet by some ominous spell of He – but then I remembered where I was and that His presence was not to reach here. A saddened frown may have crossed my face but if it did it was quickly replaced by a nasty sneer. Much to my distaste, she was not struck silent by any hellish force. "You mortals always ramble in the face of fear. You seem to not be bothered by fear though. Does this prove that humans ramble not only in the face of fear but on constant terms? How annoying. You may want to consider ordering your facts and learning more about others before taking the liberty of stating rude things about them. By blood, I am better than you – royalty oversees peasants and such of the lower class. Acting?" A tilt of the head, "How can one act the truth? Ah, unless you audition for the role of Truth, but playing such a part would serve as a challenge on the borderline of impossibility. As I said, one cannot be better than a king or heir to the throne." At the mention of friends, the disdain was apparent on my face. "A prince does not need friends. All are below my status, so why would I want to converse with any of them?" I could have pushed the argument farther, but I ceased from doing so, for I saw no reason that she deserved my words.

I chuckled and ran my tongue across my teeth, both sides of my mouth sharpened into a wide grin. Her attempt to show bravery was... amusing. Her act collapsed and instead consternation flickered in her eyes. It was the expected reaction out of any mortal. I was sure that her thoughts were running rampant with fear, and I know for a fact that the most common question upon humans was ripping at the walls of her thoughts – Will he kill me? Nay, the mark of death was not upon her today. I probably should have killed her for everything that she said, but Death had yet to reach her in Assiah. Her punishment would have to wait. I cleaned my nails of her blood as I walked, frowning at the gory mess. My favorite clothes were ruined. Oh well, I suppose that I could patch them up; actually, I would have a servant do so. Such was a task for a mere worker. I was thrown out of my thoughts when her arm shot out in front of me, almost causing me to trip. Growling, I turned back to her, voice bitter.
"And why should I show anymore kindness to you? Have I not already offered you shelter and protection? That is more than you deserve, mortal." I scoffed and shoved her out of my way, pressing onwards, adjusting the collar of my shirt. A glance towards the obscured sky. I set my numb eyes back upon the fittingly cold land. Time to head home.

I trudged on in silence and casted quick glances at the girl only to make sure that she hadn't tried to make a quick escape. I led her back through the gruesome terrain of slaughter and butchery. The scenery used to perturb me greatly. In the process of adapting to it, I was driven mad and twisted into the merciless child that I am today. I never took any notice of it. The hysteria tore my eyes from my sockets and replaced them with its own. If I changed it was for the better. I brushed the memories off and gazed around. The temperature was rising higher with every step we took. It did not bother me, after all, the heat was generated from the Azure flames my father and I wielded, but the girl would be ash by the time we reached the castle. With a reluctant mutter an invisible barrier formed around the girl. This would obviously protect her from the heat. To save myself of having to hear anymore cutting remarks, I piped in,
"That's the last thing I am doing for you. It would be a pity if you were already a walking mess of melting flesh when we arrive." Arrive where, she would probably wonder. She was too ignorant of a being to piece together and solve the puzzle herself. Ah, she had yet to tell me her name. She probably forgot. How rude. "Of whom are you known as?" I raised a curious eyebrow. Oh, right, she was a human. She probably didn't understand such wording. "For you to grasp what I am asking, I should put it in simpler terms, no? ...What is your name? You don't have to answer. I will just call you 'pathetic mortal' among other things if you would like." I smiled fraudulently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)   Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crucifixion (Shura and Mephisto, Rated M: 18+)
Page 1 of 1