AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Everything happened so fast. First I was running and grabbed, then I was drugged and knocked out, and the next thing when I woke up I had the same man from before on top of me, cutting my neck with a knife and licking it with my tongue. I didn't scream, instead I pushed him off of me and quickly backed up. I noticed I was on my bed in my apartments. Wait, how did we get to my apartments?! Either way, this stranger was in my house and had a knife on him and was even trying to harm me. So he wasn't mugging me after all, he must have been a type of serial killer or something. God, what was his name again? Now I remembered.
"Mayuri, if you really do admire me since you sent me the roses, then obviously you should show some respect to the girl you like, right? Holding a knife at her neck isn't going to get her to like you!" I knew I didn't have a weapon on me, but the closest thing I had was a vase of flowers for decorations on the nightstand next to my bed as I threw it at him. Hopefully he'd go away, but if not, my life may in fact be on the line.
Back to top Go down

Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:32 pm

(WARNING!: 18+ ONLY!)

Before I knew it, I was being strangled by the man I thought was in need of help. Oh God! It turns out this guy was going to kill me! But Why? I never did anything to him! It was all a trap just to lure me out here with him alone all along. No matter how much I struggled for air I eventually passed out. When I would up, I saw that I was in a strange place. Am I dead? As I looked around, I noticed that I couldn't move. When I tried to struggle free from the ropes I was tied in, my cheeks turned red feeling that there was rope tied down there so that everytime I would move it would tighten up between my folds. I saw now that if I even tried to twitch it would just torment me more. This was really bad. I thought I was going to die but it turns out I woke up in hell...that man's hell. I then looked around wondering if he was even hear until I saw him dragging out a rotting corpse and screamed even though my screams were muffled. This was even worse than I thought! He was that serial killer on TV and I'm his next victim!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Damn! She woke up sooner than I would've hoped! And she even saw my last victim. It looks like things will have to be as forceful as always. I dropped the corpses and used my foot to push it in and said, "I forgot about this one a long time ago. I didn't even get a chance to dump her yet. Oh well. That doesn't matter now that I've got you. Heheheheh." I then approached her knowing she couldn't move or else the ropes would only torture her or tease her if she enjoyed it. I saw her shutting her eyes in fear as if to wait for the final blow. I smirked and placed my hand on her face caressing it as I removed the duct-tape from her lips carefully. I smirked seeing her whimper at the pain I was giving her from the duct-tape. I then leaned forward to whisper in her ear with a seductive tone, "You're not getting out of this so easily." I then licked her ear before tugging at the rope that was tied around where her vagina would be. I smirked as I watched her whimper and try to hold in her moans. Such a sweet innocent and pure little thing she was, only to be corrupted by my touch. I couldn't help it anymore. I had to feel her soft lips as I brushed mine against them. They were soft and sweet yet sour just like lemons...I liked that taste. She must have had some lemon treats before arriving to the pizza place and although she ate some pizza as well, the sweetnesss still lingered. I must have more. So I bit her lip and forced her to open her mouth again by tugging the rope hard enough to make her cry out. That way I could sneak my tongue in and taste all of the lemons that remained in her mouth. She tasted so good. To keep her from moving away, I placed one hand on the back of her head holding some of her hair, and the other hand was on her ass squeezing it every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 pm

(I hope you know you're going to fix this.)

"The girl I like? Don't make me laugh..." I came closer but swapped my hand at the vase she threw at me, shattering it with my bare hand. The glass cut my hand from the sharp pieces of glass but it did not phase me one bit. A piece of glass wasn't going to stop me from obtaining what I longed for. Her rebellious behavior was kinky to say the least, I almost could not contain myself. Walking over the shattered glass beneath my feet, I pinned her aggressively to the wall just like before, only this time with a harder grip. "I do not 'like' you my dear, I am intrigued and fascinated by you. Like is such an understatement. It cannot compare to the glory of my affection towards you. I hold you in high regards, do you know that?" I ran the blade across her cheek, putting a little bit of a fright into my victims always gave me some fun. Killing them immediately would lose purpose and have no meaning. That is why I had to torture and make them suffer. Why I had to torture and make Lanna suffer.
What to do first? There were so many options, but something told me not to kill her, at least not yet. I was having too much fun with her alive right now. Maybe I'd have a little fun and experiment with her until I decided to cut her stomach open and rip out her organs, tossing her body in a river.

"So, are you going to beg for me to stop? To let you go? Telling me if I liked you then I should find some other way to show my affection instead of murdering you? Well, by all means my dear, I surely can find another way if you allow me to do so." My greedy hands couldn't help themselves. Tilting her chin up and holding the back of her head, I forced a kiss upon her, holding her body against the wall with my own. Her cheeks were red by now, how cute. She even blushed for me, perhaps she was embarrassed to be touched by a man. She did seem like a hard picking after all, maybe she had never even touched lips with another. If this was the case, I was greatly pleased to be her first kiss and maybe even more.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)   Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:33 pm

(WARNING: 18+ ONLY)

I shuddered when he broke the vase with his hand. He must have been a strong person to be able to break it let alone not care that he's bleeding. I had no way to get away now since he had me cornered in the bedroom. And then once again I was pushed against the wall and held there. Oh god, he was even pressing his body against mine. I hoped and prayed maybe he'd just kill me quickly, but instead he did something else and kissed me. Oh god, even worse! He was probably going to rape me or something. I had kissed a guy before so this wasn't anything new, but anything beyond that I never let a guy do. Because I had had slob boyfriends in the past, even if they tried to grab me I'd either smack or punch them and immediately break up with them. This guy didn't just like me, he wanted me, and that's what creeped me out. There was no way I could even stop this either since he had my body pinned to the wall so I was forced to take the kiss. When he stopped, I turned my head to look away from him in embarrassment. What was going on? Why were my cheeks so red and my body feeling practically numb? Then I realized, it was that damn drug he gave me earlier! This must have been an after effect from it or something.
"W-What did you do to me?!" I growled, refusing to look him in the eyes. He actually did have beautiful gold eyes, but they were the eyes of a killer and maybe even a rapist for all I knew, I refused to keep any eye contact. "This isn't right...This isn't happening..." I tried to tell myself in my head this was all I bad dream and I just needed to wake up, but so far it was extremely realistic and I knew I was just lying to myself.
Back to top Go down

Criminals (Lanna, Emily, Yylfordt and Mayuri only) (18+ due to Language, Violence, Blood and Gore, Suggestive Themes, and Sexual Themes)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2