AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore) Empty
PostSubject: Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore)   Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am

I am a murderer. Wash me clean.

Blood filled the hallways, chairs knocked over and furniture spread out in a heap of a mess everywhere. Licking her lips, Miharu's eyes glowed a bright red starring down at her prey. She was hungry and had to feed her demon, Kotsune. She entered the household of a family living in the cottage, an area no one would ever see unless they looked for it. They were the perfect targets, no one would ever notice them going missing. Her fingers twitched, ready to pounce at any second. In the corner of the room a mother held her boy to her chest, terrified by the sight before her. Miharu had already killed the father before her very eyes. His carcass lay in the kitchen on the Island, layed on his back with his stomach ripped open and clensed of his inner organs. That's what she feasted on; humans. Miharu was only a teenager on the outside, but actually older than she looked. Everything around her was dark, her aura, her appearance, even her evil smile. She looked like she was even possessed by the devil.
"P-Please, spare my child!" The mother pleaded, the child in her arms crying terrified they would be slaughtered. Miharu chuckled demonically and looked at them, her smile showing her razor sharp canine teeth. She was a cannibal after all because of Kotsune, so she took on wolf characteristics when she fed.
"Heh, he makes me..." She referred to the bargain she made with her inner demon. In order for her body to be made of ashes and have a high defense, she had to feed him humans. "He...It's all HIS fault!" She yelled and grabbed the woman ripping her away from her son. She tried to pull away from her but Miharu sent chakra into her hand and burned the woman's arm causing her to scream and jerk around even more. Suddenly Miharu with one hand that had the womans arm managed to toss her above her hand and throw her into the wall behind her, giving the woman a cracked skull.
"Mommy!" The boy was getting up to run to her aid but Miharu already had her claws on his face. If she gripped any tighter, she would break his entire skull with her bare hand. The sides of his face started to bleed from her sharp nails penetrating his skin. "As much as I don't want to kill you, you'll be in more pain if I let you live..." Miharu looked down on him, and for a split second you could see the sadness in her eyes but then it flashed back into a horrific face and she used her other hand, stabbing him straight in the gut with her Kusangi blade. The boy cried for a split second but once the blade hit him he went silent.
"Don't bother screaming, don't bother crying, ignore all hope of mercy." She sounded psychotic when saying it. She figured she would spare the boy his body and finish off the mother who was still unconscious. Walking over to her, Miharu grabbed her head, lifting it up and slammed her skull against the wall repeaditly just to make sure her skull would be crushed. The blood splattered all over her face as if she was bathing in the glory of her kill. Once the mother was done for, Miharu used her Kusangi blade and cut a hole through the mothers stomach. She peeled it back, showing her intestines and smirked with malice. Getting her hands even more bloody, she treated her carcass like a buffet and started to rip the intestines out of her body. Taking out the small intestine, she treated it like a noodle, dipping her head back and holding it above her head, letting it slowly slide into her throat from above. This took about an hour to finish eating the woman's insides until she was nothing but an empty shell.

Leaving the house and bodies like it was, Miharu had cleaned her face from the sink inside the house as well as her hands. When she did the killing she had a black cloak on, all she did was remove it then burned it outside to remove evidence of their blood anywhere on her. It was a long walk home, but her belly was full of guts and Kotsune was satisfied. The only person who was horrified and ashamed was Miharu after what she had done, but it was a price she had to pay.
Back to top Go down
Reborn

Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore)   Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:30 pm

I watched the girl do it all, from walking inside, to the screaming echoing from the house, to her casually walking outside. It took me only 3200 meters to walk past the home. It was a large piece of property and a long stretched road. She would have saw me walking on the main trail towards the nearest city but she escaped into the trees, never looking in my direction. She left everything in a heap of a mess, even the fire she built to burn the body. It was great enough to lift smoke in the air for someone nearby to see. No one was around to see it though. This girl was sloppy with her work but she didn't seem to care by the look of things. There was cheap pride in her, thinking she could smite down anyone who accused her of the crime. I watched her move into the trees. She must be on her way home. The Hitman in me couldn't just let this slide. I saw a crime and there was a criminal to be stopped getting away right before my eyes.

“Where do you think you're going?” I stopped her from walking, my gun already pointed at her forehead ready to shoot if she gave me the chance. I should have shot. I was about to. But then I realized, “Miharu?”
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore)   Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Miharu was stopped when someone pointed a gun to her head. That voice sounded familiar. Her head was covered from her hood but she slowly looked up, her eyes still shaded so he could barely see her until she looked up at him. So it was him after all, her mind wasn't playing tricks on her. But what was he doing out here in the forest? No one was ever out here hardly since there wasn't much to do out here, and barely anyone lived here cause of the danger. "What are you doing here?" she asked and stepped back, knowing he might shoot her still.

(Sorry its short, I'm busy atm.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore)   Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore) Empty

Back to top Go down

Impending Doom (Reborn and Miharu. Warning, 18+ for Blood and Gore)
Page 1 of 1