AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 pm

(That sucks, but that's cool how season 2 came out in english.)

Once I heard that hmph he made, it was clear to me that he wasn't falling for it. Looks like there won't be any way out of this. I sighed and sat in the corner. Now I didn't know what to do. I'm so screwed. I was kidnapped by some creep who's going to sell me to a bunch of devil worshippers and there was nothing I could do about it. What was I to do? I wanted to cry but then that would only show how weak I was and not only that, I wasn't going to give this guy the pleasure of watching me suffer because of him.

Lawrence put his bowl in the sink as well after he was done. He too noticed the awkward. He then decided to be the ice breaker and ask her, "So, what do you do for a living?" He still felt that he should get to know her better before deciding whether or not he would like to take her out more often. She was a very kind and generous girl, and she was also pretty funny at times, but just because of that he shouldn't rush into things too soon. He wanted to spend more time with her before going to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 pm

(I got it to work! Yay!!!!! Only cause I'm using my moms laptop now. Haha I love Lawrence <3 he's so hilarious in season 2)

I poured when he asked this but assumed it couldn't be helped. I was going to be truthful and not lie o him but like most men they wanted a supportig woman who did house work AND worked. I only did litle to none of that. "In all honesty, I don't want o get a job just yet. Until in prepared. So I do at home stuff and sell my books and make a profit off of that. That way I'm not overworked or frustrated with co-workers, you know, the uual stressful stuf that work come with." I explained to him. It's not that I couldn't get a job, I had been given many opportunities but denied them because of my reasoning. But I felt better now that he broke the ice. I then asked him the same question.

Aleister laughed at how baffled she was, she was steaming because her plan hadn't worked. But he was willing to make a bargain with her, or at least reason with her. He after all didn't want that pretty face to go to waste. She was gorgeous indeed, almost to where he himself wanted her out of greed. He then walked up to the bars and scanned over her. I will not sell you, on one condition...You must be mine. It is either that, and I will treat you well, or you can be sold and have rituals cast on you along with body parts ripped out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:06 pm

(Yay! and lol I must see but first I need to see season 1 when I get the chance.)

My eyes widened after hearing his offer. Sure I didn't want to die, but was I really going to give up my freedom for my life? This was a tough decision. On one hand, I have to be stuck with this guy for the rest of my life, and on the other hand, I had to be sold to someone who's probably worse than him and kill me for horrible reasons unkown to me. Now that I thought about it, if I wanted to live, then I really didn't have much of a choice. "What choice do I have...?" was my response to him as if to say that I chose to live.

Lawrence was even more interested now. He'd never met an author before. "Really? What kind of books do you write?" He asked with such curiosity in his eyes. He understood that Kaylee didn't want to get a job yet since she didn't want any stress in her life. To answer the question she returned to him, all he said was, "I was once a traveling merchant, but now I've settled my business in the building nextdoor to the market where we met. I figured settling my business next to a spot where everyone would go would be a wise thing to do."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

(Lol if you want you can watch season 1 in English on funimation.com for free I found out. I have the DVD so I don't have to watch it online. Razz)
"My sentiments exactly...You don't want to be sold. It is your only other option. But I ensure you, good things will come of it. You will be fed, clothed, your own room, all at the small expense of being my property. I would say it is a fair deal, is it not?" Aleister was about to get out his keys to unlock the cell but she needed her to aware an oath she would. He didn't want her thinking she could trick him then when he let her out she'd escape. He planned to take very good care of his little dove indeed.

When he mentioned that he had a business going near the market I wondered how I never noticed it before since I hung around that part of town a lot. But it made me feel like a fool for saying I didn't work when he did, it just made me feel a little pathetic but I said nothing and simply covered it with a smile. At least he was successful with his job. "Mostly horror...But that's interesting, so since you're a traveling merchant does that mean you won't be staying here very long? I'm guessing sooner or later you'll end up leaving to make an even higher profit somewhere else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:48 pm

(Lol thanks but I have a good source as well ^_^ In fact, since I have nothing else to do other than rp, I guess I can check it out some time tonight. I'm currently watching a horror movie. I'm not sure if it's about vampires yet, all I know is that there are bats in it.)

By property, I was uncertain of whether he meant having me as a spouse, or as a pet. Either way, I didn't want to be sold to anyone who actually does perform witchcraft. I noticed how he was going to reach for the keys to this cell but paused. I guess this meant that he wanted me to ensure him that I won't try to escape. Damn, looks like there's no fooling this guy, but then again, it looks like I wasn't the first girl he's brought here, and maybe she tried it, but wasn't so lucky. I sighed and said, "Fine, as long as I'm not part of some acult ritual, I accept." I'm already hating myself for agreeing to such a deal, but what other choice did I have? I stood up putting the coat back on and waited for the door to cell to be openned.

Lawrence was even more interested by Kaylee. In all of his traveling days, he had never met a girl who would actually be interested in horror at all. Usually they would talk about romance or even pathetic creatures that were meant for horror but used for romance in other movies such as Twilight. Those kinds of girls always irritated him with the same old stereotype, but this girl changes everything. "Well I'm actually just a merchant now since I've finally settled my own business, as I said before. I figured that it was about time I took a break for a while, but if business goes bad here, then I'll simply travel to another land of opportunity, as always. So what kind of horror do you right about? Usually girls I've met in certain areas talk about this sad excuse of horror called Twilight."
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:31 pm

"Only the best known of blood and guts of course! And maybe a little romance doesn't hurt a thing but no, nothin like that sad excuse called twilight." I laughed. I didn't like that movie at all but I remembered my mom and cousin loved it and dragged me to see the first two movies against my own will. I was glad he agreed with me on that movie, it truly did suck. And I didn't want to sound selfish but I did smile when he sai he was staying. I was growing to like him. He seemed like my kind of person unlike other guys Emily tried to set me up with.

When she gave her word she wouldn't Aleister trusted her, taking out his keys and unlocking the cell. Chaining them to his belt so she couldn't yank them away from him and run, he figured this would be easier than leaving them in his pocket. He then grabbed her arm to lead her out. He didn't pull on her tightly or have a rough grip but at least hard enough so she wouldn't escape. He then led her upstairs into the house, where he would lead her to the room she'd be staying in. And little did she know, it was his as well. He planned to keep her, and that meant as more than whatshername thought but completely as his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 pm

(Hey! Lol XD)

Lawrence smiled after noticing Kaylee's smile. It seemed as though she was glad that he was staying, and now so was he. He had never met a girl as intelligent, fun, and quite unique as Kaylee. She wasn't like the other girls who go for such obvious things that girls would go for, such as the color pink or twilight. He wasn't sure if pink was Kaylee's favorite or not, but he assumed it wouldn't be according to what he's learned so far about her. He had become so fascinated by her that he wanted to spend more time with her and learn more about her as well. He wanted to know every bit of detail about this girl, because he believed he may have found the girl of his dreams.

Once he grabbed my arm and lead me to my room, I reluctantly followed without struggle. Once we were there, I was amazed by how big the room was. Even the bed was huge, probably king sized. No way this was supposed to be my room. It must have been his, but why would he take me here instead of my room, unless he was planning on keeping in his room as well. Well the thought of him keeping me as a maid was out of the question. He's either wanting to keep me as his personal pet, or his spouse, or his concupine.

Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:22 pm

(Eh don't worry about it, I'd probably do the same thing only worse XD)

I then didn't know what else to talk about, since I was sort of bad at this kind of thing. So I just said anything I could think of. "Do you like traveling? Seeing new sights and all?" I asked curious to know. I heard from lots of people how amazing it was to travel and learn new experiences, pick up some tips and discover new foods, things like that. Then I thought about my crappy top ramen I made and figured he'd probably eaten better than my cooking.

When they entered the room it was normal, just as any bedroom but because of where he lived of course it would be much nicer and larger than other people. Ton's space, a large bed that he had to himself but would now be sharing, his own bathroom and walk-in closet, it was equip with practically everything. Even some fine furnisher. "Do you see what you like?" Aleister turned his attention to Emily to see her gawking when they walked in.

(Am I doing okay on Aleister?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:59 pm

(Lol I can only imagine and yes you're doing good, but normally he would probably be a little more flirty than he is now. He's almost like Lawrences opposite if that makes any sense.)

Coming back to reality, I turned to Aleister and answered, "What's really going on? I thought you said I'd have a room of my own?" I asked this because I knew this had to be his room. Why else would this room be the best looking one I've ever seen. I saw that there were dresses in the closet, but I also noticed some male garments were stored in there. This had to have been his room, other wise why spoil a pet like this? "When you said you wanted me to be your property, what exactly did property mean to you?"

"Well I've only gone as far as Europe, Morroco and here. I've tried some of those boiled snails that your friend was so crazy about earlier, but the broth was too itchy for me. Surprisingly enough it does work for when you have a bad cough. I tried those in Morroco though since that's where they originally came from. Have you ever traveled before?" He asked now curious about what she's experienced. Maybe she's tried some exotic foods as well, some he might not even be willing to eat. Still, it wouldn't hurt him to at least try.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:41 pm

(Hey did you see my newest picture on DA of Mayuri and Lanna? I drew it last night while I was super depressed. I don't like it but you may? And alright I'll try to do better.)

Aleister just looked at her dumbfounded as if she didn't see the obvious, but apparently she had the wrong idea in mind when he told her earlier of where she would be staying. "This is a room of your own, of course shared with me, but you will grow to like me doll." He smirked and tilted her chin upwards to look into his eyes. She was a fine young woman indeed and become a great aspect to him. He would also claim her officially as his soon enough, first they needed to get her more comfortable and settled in. "You thought I was going to treat you like a pet, didn't you? Give you everything like a princess, attend to your every wishes? It's not quite like that. True you have clothes and food and a warm bed to sleep in, and freedom, but at the expense of being mine. Do I make myself clear?"

"Not very far at least. Little traveling in fact. The most I go is camping but rarely even out of state." I mentioned in reply to his question. I never got to go very far or see much of the world, I was very limited to where I could go with only so much money and time. The farthest I had been was to Canada, Idaho and Montana and that was about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:04 pm

(I saw ^_^ It's very good actually, but I only saw the icon of it at first and thought it was you and Lawrence. Now that I got a better look I saw the ear sockets and know now it's Mayuri lol. Not bad with Aliester. I'm listenning to this song and it makes me want to cry because of it's soft melody. It's a spanish song about two friends who are guys. The first guy tells the second guy about how the second guy's ex girlfriend had found another guy who never wanted to hurt the second guy, and because the second guy hasn't moved on, he's telling the first guy to tell her to come back to him, but in the end it turns out that the first guy was the guy that the second guy's ex girlfriend is with now. Also I noticed that you're part is kinda small. Is there anything I can do to help you get unstuck?)

I didn't think he would pamper me like a princess at all, like he said how I thought, but now that I know what he had planned for me, I was starting to regret my decision. He wasn't ugly or anything, but he was not only a complete stranger who's got to be in his twenties and way older than me, but he also kidnapped me and other girls and may still continue that to sell them. I was only lucky because he must have thought that I was too pretty to go to waste or something like that. There was no way I could even trust this guy, but what choice did I have? Hopefully Kaylee would soon enough wonder where I am and send help or something. Guys like Aleister are unpredictable. One minute they may think you're a rare jewel but eventually they may grow tired and throw you away like garbage. What irony that would be. When he asked me if I understood him, I simply nodded since I couldn't come up with anything to say or any way to react to this realization.

Lawrence understood and actually felt sorry. "Maybe someday I can take you somewhere far from here, if that's alright with you, of course. I know some very interesting places to go." He didn't want to seem as if he assumed they would be together. He didn't want to seem like a cocky bastard who thinks they're so much hot stuff that girls couldn't refuse him. He had always thought that people like that are so fake and deep down are insecure about them selves, which was quite an irony for them. He then thought for a moment and asked Kaylee, "I don't want to seem so nosy or motherly-like, but if your friend really did leave, would it be normal for her to leave without saying good-bye and just disappear?"
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:28 pm

(sorry for extremely late reply >___< And yeah my part is becoming extremelyyyy boring right now T_T)

Aleister saw the look on her face, how she had a sour expression. She assumed she was a prize possession for now only to be thrown away one he was done with her, but that wasn't the case at all in fact. He was a man of many tastes, but she topped it all. He had never gazed at a woman as beautiful as her and unlike the other woman he would sell to black magic, he wanted to keep her and be selfish. Of course, some may call him a "player" because of all the woman but in reality he never had anything to do with them, simply tricked them with assuring words then threw them aside. Now she was something truly different.

I blushed a little when he said maybe one day we could go someplace and enjoy sight seeing and traveling, and I nodded my head in agreement since that truly did sound nice. Then he spoke of you and i supposed he did have a point, normally you'd stay goodbye or something or let me know you were leaving, so this kinda seemed odd. "Yeah, your right...I'll give her a call to make sure she's alright." I said and took out my cell phone dialing your number, as it rang though it went to voicemail and no one picked up. "No answer. maybe she's busy...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 pm

(Don't worry I'll think of something for you. (: Oh and I found another video that is...interesting.)

I still didn't know how to react to what I had learned about his intentions for me, but then I saw the look in his eyes. It was as if he had something completely different than what I thought in mind for me. As if he really was planning on keeping me as his for a long time. Now that I thought about it, all he did to the girls was kidnap him and sell them to the highest bidder, but did he ever give them any offers as he did to me? If not, then what made me so special. "Why are you even doing this? Wasn't your purpose of kidnapping women was so that you could make a profit off of them?"

Lawrence saw the look in Kaylee's eyes, he knew that something was wrong. "Is something wrong?" He asked trying to be of some help in any way possible. He was willing to help these girls before when that creep from earlier was hitting on them...wait what if he had something to do with this. He kept to himself though thinking that maybe there was a different reason, but it was still a good theory. Hopefully all that happened was that she may have said something but the two of them might have been so distracted that they didn't pay any attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:23 pm

(Hahaha I love that song only the original is sung by Gakupo from Vocaloids Razz he's such a ladies man xD That's funny that they made one out of Aleister! And idk, I kinda feel like on my part Lawrence and I aren't clicking T_T And if you could, can we finish our other rp? I actually had a plot going on for us and then you said it died. -.- but if not that's fine I guess.)

"Because, you are unique." He said still holding onto her chin and gazing into her eyes. She was truly inspiring indeed, a true antique he wished to keep safe. She was a treasure trove and she failed to see that about herself which he clearly saw. "You are not like the other woman I have sold. You hold higher value and let's just say I'm your biggest buyer my sweet robin." he gave a coy and sly smile showing his white teeth.

"I don't really know. She usually answers her phone when I call though, so I'm not sure. She could be busy for all I know, but still, it slightly worries me." I noted to him. It wasn't like you to not answer your phone since you always had it on you. I then also tried calling the house phone and still no answer. I then tried to remember how far away from the house we were until we noticed she wasn't following us. "Maybe she can take care of herself? Or should we go look for her?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:07 pm

(Lol I figured as much because of the color purple. What surprised me though was that the girl who seemed to be his favorite one looked sort of like me, with hazelih green eyes and the hair almost. Don't worry I've already got something for you and Lawrence, and sure I'll continue the other rp, but which one was it?)

I still didn't believe a single word he said. Did he really believe that I was that foolish? The last time I gave a man my heart, he tore it apart. I became broken eversince. The real reason why I always tried to pair someone with Kaylee was because I didn't want anyone to come close to me this way. I was afraid of having to go through all the pain I had suffered once again. Maybe I was a fool, but I will not be fooled by such ridiculous ideas of love ever again. "You really think I'm dumb enough to fall for such flatter? Now I'm insulted." I said to him as I almost glared at him now.

"Well if you're so concerned about her, we should be sure that she's alright." He said as he got up and sort of dragged Kaylee with him by her arm. By the time he had gotten to the place, which he recognized because of the familiar tree, he stopped and said, "This is the place." Finally he realized he had his grip on her arm and blushed a bit. He quickly let go and said, "Sorry about that, I can get kind of carried away sometimes.." What an idiot he was, he thought to himself. He tried to hide the blush by making it seem less obvious of how nervous he was. He then saw a cellphone on the ground. "Hey...try calling your friend's cell phone again." He suggested to Kaylee. If the phone rings, then something must have happened to the girl...something bad.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:13 am

(Nice lol and alright. The rp I was hoping for was the other one but not the one with May and Yylfordt. I'd say but then people would know it's me. Razz)

I noticed the cell phone and already knew it was Emily's phone but just to make sure I called again and then I knew it was hers since this phone on the ground began to ring. I sighed knowing either she was in trouble or forgot it. "Maybe she dropped her phone and disappeared behind us because she left to retrace her steps?" I pointed out the possibilty to Lawrence but still felt worried. I was beginning to like him and wanted and wanted to spend more time with him but I assumed now we had to do a search for Emily.

Aleister smirked at he words. She must have been one of those girls who had been in lots of bad relationships and she assumed it would wound up just like those, but she was truly mistaken since there was mo other man like him. He would treat her and love her differently than them and in a good way, in a way she liked. "Your afraid to fall in love aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:36 pm

(I know which one and ok ^_^)

My eyes widened as soon as I heard what he said. Had he kidnapped so many women that he would even understand them and be able to know their type? I didn't want to admit it, but I was afraid to fall in love only to have my heart broken again. I tore his hands away from my arm and from my chin finally and said to him, "I'm not afriad, I'm just smart enough to know better than to believe in such ridiculous illusions." Despite having had a boy friend once, I was still a virgin and never had anything like that with another before. In fact, the reason why my ex dumped me was because all he wanted from me was my body. I didn't want to do it because I was so shy about it. I guess to him, I was such a damn tease that it pissed him off and made him give up on me.

Lawrence knew it. Something did happen to the girl, but then again maybe Kaylee was right. She might have just lost the phone and went looking for it. "Maybe. You should still hold on to it, in case she comes looking for it. So what do you think we should do now?" He asked her seeing if Kaylee had any ideas. So far they've talked and even eaten together, it was as if they really were on a date. He wanted to see how far they could go with this relationship now. If things went this good so far, who knows what fate has in store for them.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:07 pm

(So I know this is a personal question and I'd totally understand if you didn't want to answer but...Since our rp's sometimes are about sex have you ACTUALLY ever done it...? XD Just out of curiosity...Again, don't have to answer if you don't want to.)

"You're conceited."
Aleister chuckled out loud, even as she tore away from him in denial. It was true after all, she was afraid to fall in love because she didn't want it to be fake and all a lie. She was afraid to take chances cause she felt depending on others, they'd let her drop if she jumped out to them. But for certain, he knew she was the one for him and even still, regardless of if she came to him or not he would never let her fall. "You're like a lost puppy...And because you've been lost for so long you trust little to no one." He huffed, placing his hands on his hips while looking down at her.

(How am I doing thus far on your part?)

I picked up the phone and put it in my pocket just in case she tried calling it from another phone to find it. And plus I figured if she'd really had trouble finding it, she'd just go home and cancel the number and buy a new cell. Knowing her, she probably wouldn't go out of her way for some stupid cell phone. I then turned to him and shrugged my shoulders. I honestly didn't have much in mind to do, I was kind of a simple person. I also didn't know if he had to be back or something soon. "I got an idea. You can show me your shop?" but then i realized it was probably where he was living and was that a good idea to go back to a mans home? Although if it did end in that, I think I wouldn't mind. But still, I had my morals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:01 pm

(I have nothing to be ashamed of or to hide since I'm honestly a virgin. The closest I've gotten to seeing a dildo was from watching the movie Your Highness. It's really funny and the Minotaur is in it, only horrible things happened to him and it was his dildo I saw O.O You're doing good, but because he was one to knock girls unconscious with gases and stuf like that, he might be a little more forceful. This is going to sound really awkward, but I actually do these kind of rp's just to keep me calm. I have seriously wacked out hormones and I need to cool off once in a while, but it's not like I do things other than reading the replies and replying to them while I rp. You understand right?)

I really hated this guy. Why couldn't he just have kept me as a maid and save me the trouble of having to hear his version of my life's story. Now seeing his hands on my hips, it only made me grow even more irritated. I tore myself away from him again and yelled, "Don't toy with me!" Comparing me to some weak puppy? He was the conceited one! Thinking that once he's got me that I would submit to him so willingly. I only agreed to be his property so that I wouldn't be part of any sick rituals, but that didn't mean that I would worship him like a God and kiss the ground he walked on.

Lawrence was surprised that you would ask this since not only was this his shop, but it was also his home. Was it wise to take her back knowing he would be taking a woman back to his home and how it would seem even on their first date. Hopefully she wouldn't get the wrong idea from it. "Alright, but my shop is also my home. Are you sure you want to come and see it?" He asked her just to be sure. Suddenly the thoughts of what would happen ran through his head and those thoughts alone made him blush like crazy, but he was good at hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

(Ah okay xD Well just wondering was all! And no that's nothing to be ashamed of your right ^^ And oh jeez! XD Haha that'd be awkward in a movie! And of course, I do understand ^_^ Also...I said on his hips not yours xD He put his hands on his own hips and smirked looking down at you lol. Also I wont tell you whether or not I am one or not unless your curious to know in which case I don't mind being honest and telling you haha.)

He watched as she got flustered and angry. She truly disliked him indeed. But it's cause she didn't want to get to know him. "You only see what you want to see. A kidnaper, and that you think I violate woman and it's a sick job what I do. Your a stereotype is what you are." He admitted. He wasn't in the mood to insult her but she was making it hard to be nice back to her when she was being so cruel towards him. Regardless of if they fought or not, it was what couples did, and he knew this. It was part of the process of making her his. "You don't want to know the real me. Because you think I'm bad. But thinking is different than truly knowing." he boisted.

When he said that I slightly blushed as if he was implying something and even saw a slight tint of blush on his face too. I just laughed to myself on the inside but not out loud and smiled, nodding my head in response. I didn't mind. I was a big girl, I could handle myself. And I was growing to trust him, so I was aware he wouldn't try anything on me unless asking or if I went for him first. "I'm fine with going over there. Besides, you've been to my house. It can't be that wrong to go to yours." I chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:06 am

(Lol I think you already told me one time that you did have experience, but for all I know, that might not have been true. If you don't want to tell me that's fine. ^_^ and whoops my bad lol.)

"It is a sick job what you do! You sell women to people who would either torture or kill them in sick rituals. It's the same thing as doing it with your own hands!" I told him proving my point that what he did was bad, therefore making him a bad person. That was they way I always thought about people. If they did bad things, then they themselves are bad people. That's how I was raised to believe and that's how I knew that Aleister was bad. When he said that thinking was different that knowing, he did have a point, but for all I know he could be trying to decieve me as he did to others before me.

Lawrence smiled at this a bit was also surprised she accepted his offer. He then lead her back to the market then next door where his shop was. He took out his keys and unlocked the front door with one of them. Once inside, he turned the lights on. His store wasn't too big. It looked like a pawn shop since that was basically what it was, but not only did he buy things from people, he would also sell them at the correct price, unlike most who would sell them higher than they usually are and offer less than what they were worth. He had plenty of money from what he does so it was ok if something was pawned at a high price. "It's still not much but it's home." He said to Kaylee hoping that she didn't mind the cluster of the place.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

(Lol well like you, I'm not ashamed to say. True, I am not a virgin but I have only made love to one man and one man only and that is my beloved Mayuri<3 Hehe. Idk...My mom told me back then that it's wrong to have sex before marriage, but if it's truly the one person you know you're going to spend the rest of your life with and love them with all that you are, than it's acceptable. And, that's what I've done and went by that saying. PLUS, wolves mate for life. And I go by that too, so he is my one and only mate.)

"You say that, but you're completely wrong."
He told her but knew she wasn't going to listen to him no matter how much he explained to her. Instead of complaining and fighting with her it was better that she get to know him and him know her, it would dense that gap between them and they'd become closer. "Forget this little conversation and let's change subject. Are you at all hungry?" He questioned. He knew back at the farmers market she had a snack, but no actual meal so by now she must be getting hungry for a bite to eat.

I looked around the shop and all the things on the shelves and desks that were displayed. Some things looked odd, while others looked incredibly neat. I then found something I liked. I walked over to one of the glass desks, on top of it was a small pocket sized wolf. It even had real fur on it from a wolf, I could tell just by the look. I smiled and picked it up, looking it over. It was black, with shimmering eyes that looked at me. It truly was beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:33 am

(Lol and that's cool that your first was the person you love. I hope that my first will be the person I will love, but it not be someone with a disease. I will kill him if he does have a disease, not only for my sake, but for my baby's sake too if it goes that far. If my baby ends up with an extra mouths on him or a hole in his chest, then I don't mind ^_^ It's still my baby. Speaking of mouths, is it alright if we did another shippuden rp? I've suddenly come up with an idea for it.)

Honestly, I couldn't even think about food since I was so upset by this. Not only was I kidnapped and had no choice but to belong to this man, but he also turns out to be a jerk. Who the hell was he to say how I thought and felt? I may have been stubborn, but I wasn't going to admit to him myself nor would I allow him to fool me with such illusions of love. I shook my head and said to him, "No, the caracoles was my dinner. It may not have seemed like much but it was good enough for me." I then sighed and saw that if I was going to be his in order to not be part of some sick cult, then I would have to behave better or else he might just change his mind and sell me anyways. "Look, it's not like I've been in a situation like this before, so I apologize if I seem to be out of hand about this."

Lawrence after locking the door behind so that nobody could rob his store, noticed the look on Kaylee's face while she examined the pocket sized wolf that was on one of his shelves. He smiled seeing how much she liked it. "You can have it if you want. Consider it a gift." He said to her with a smile. This was perfect since they were dating and now he had something she liked that he could give to her. He still thought of whether or not she wanted a slow relationship or a fast one. Either way, as long as she was ok with it, he would ablige to it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:48 am

(Lol I love how on my part Lawrence just ASSUMES they're already dating xD Psh, he's gotta ask me out first! Also I'm having trouble on your part. I can't just keep making Aleister fight with you and you hating him this much is making it sorta difficult. Your not showing much affection or any way of giving me a loop hole so Aleister can get her to like him D: I'm pretty much, stuck on your part, majorly...LMAO XD Of course! If it had a hole or mouths on its hands you'd be cool with it! That cracked me up. XD And yup, only guy. But the way things have been going lately, idk how long we're going to last. And if things do go bad, I'd probably still never love another guy again >_< And yes, we can do a shippuden rp if you'd like. But will that take away from both our two rp's...?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:27 am

(Don't give up on your love yet and sorry about the Lawrence part. I'm not used to playing as the good guy with good results coming from him, and if this rp is so hard, than if we do the shippuden rp, it could only cancel this one. What do you say?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)   Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conundrums (Emily and Lanna only Rated M Content)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next