AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Nation RP

Go down 
+2
Kisho kuroboshi
Hinata hyuuga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Reglen

Reglen

Fire Nation RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm

(LOL)
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 pm

I gave one final hit with my right fist, nail sliding through the wood as though it was butter. Then, I stood, cracking my neck, "Roof and wall are repaired." I took the extra supplies up in my arms and headed to where I had originally got it: The workshop. It took me a couple minutes more than the average person to find it though.... but, I swear that Tenten always changed the room for the workshop... I mean, it always took me forever to find it, and I lived here for gods sake, so I wouldn't get lost - I never get lost... Thus, that was the only reasonable answer I could come up with.

I was just walking past Tenten when I noticed she had just finished the sword. I glanced over at the new long edged weapon, eye narrowed intently. The blade was longer than 2 shaku, in a straight line, therefore making it a Daito Katana, much like my own. I wondered who had requested such a katana to be made...? I shrugged the thought off, I just hope whoever did treated the blade with great respect. Otherwise, I would take it from them by force. I set the supply down on a table and walked past Tenten again, only for her to yell in my ear, probably not noticing that I was right there. "Damn woman... keep your voice down..." I rubbed my ringing ear, "Yeah, I'm ready... and no, I'm not changing my clothes." I already guessed she was going to ask me to do so, it only took common sense.

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:16 pm

"OH, sorry!" I apologized with a grin as I face Zoro. "Yosh yosh! Good Zoro! Thanks for fixing the wall and roof." I smiled as I pet his head, messing with his green hair. "At least clean your face a little!" I said as I wiped my own forehead cleaning my own sweat with a decenrly clean towel.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:32 pm

I scowled once again when she pet my head like some dog, "I'm not an animal...." I puffed out and just "hmphed" at her thanks. I sighed and snatched the towel from her, cleaning my face in a quick, uncaring way; she had asked for me to clean it a little, so I did. I tossed it aside, then paused with eyebrows furrowed. I still had the band-aid on. I brought a hand to the edge of the band-aid and peeled it off in a one fluent motion, threw it, and said band-aid landed right on top of the towel. Nothin' was there but a small, clean cut. "Now can we go? I wanna get this thing over with..."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 pm

"Yes, yes I know!" I smiled at his complaint as he took my towel to wipe his own face. "What's the rush??" I asked as I grabbed the sword unsheathed tying it it hang from my belt.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:03 pm

"I wanna be finished with this thing so I can train..." I shrugged my shoulders while looking at the blade. "Nice work on the katana... who's it for? Or did you make it for yourself?" My eye never left the blade.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 pm

"Heh, egar to train?" I asked already knowing the answer as I headed out the door. "OH, thanks... Some man from the water tribe came all the way here asking me to make a sword for him. Didn't really see his face, but I did see his water tribe bracelet..." I explained uncertain of the man's story but it wasn't my business. ( have no idea where i'm going with this BUT yess there's a mysterious man!! XDD ) "He said he needed it as soon as possible, asked me to be done with it by today..." I continued as I let my hand rest upon the swords handle and added one thing, "He said he'll find me, so if I were fo leave for some reason he said I should take the sword with me 'cause he will find me."
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

"Yeah, you know it..." I followed her out, resting my arm on the hilt of my swords, similar to how Tenten did. Like usual, they were rightfully placed on my right hip. 'Course I brought them with, I never went anywhere without 'em. "He'll... find you?" I cemented the statement she made in stone. That was all too suspicious... best to keep my eyes, uh, eye peeled for any danger. And why the hell would he come all the way here? I mean, I guess we were kinda famous for our line of work, but nonetheless... I couldn't help but wonder if the mysterious weirdo was really from the water tribe.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 pm

I giggled at his egarness. I nodded, "That is what he said to me!" I let out shrugging my shoulders. I don't know what might happen but I did my job, that's all that I care about.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:03 pm

( Zuzu!!! We'de waiting for chu, mah son!! XDD ZUKO!!!!! )
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:08 pm

(I'm waiting for toph, i can do anything with out her)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 pm

(lol back!)

Toph would grab onto the girl gently. She was blind nor she couldn't tell what the looks on their faces were. "zuko carry her! Damn it!" she would say while trying to hold the girl up to the firelord. Grunting she would just lightly smile

Akira would run to Tenten's shop. "tenten.. Are you ready for the feast?" she'll ask while wearing a fire nation clothing. Though really she was a waterbender
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:54 pm

(I still have no idea what to do XD)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:59 pm

(lol well zuko carrying u and hey he's HOT XD lol girls r so jealous i know i am lol )
Back to top Go down
Reglen

Reglen

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm

(Haha LOL)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm

Looking back to see Akira at our shop, "Akira!! Over here!" I shouted as I waved my hand over my head even though Zoro and I were only one house down from our own shop. My long waust length hair flowed with the wind as I still wore the same out fit from the beginning. My belly button showing anda mear piece of cloth wrappung around my upper torso and a long flowing sleeveless coat. The blue sword still connected to my belt of my puffy black pants.

( saammmee!!! >__< xDD haha )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:15 pm

(see so start replying xD cuz im gonna have some zuko fans cry lol oi the picture is what i'm wearing)

Fire Nation RP - Page 3 Fire_Nation_Katara_by_Eshutin

Akira would smile "i'm here to take you to the feast." she'll say with a smile while she played with her necklace that was yin and yang but yin was a fire symbol and yang was the water symbol to represent her and zuko's relationship meaning their polar opposites from different worlds that bend a different element
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:30 pm

"OH heh okaay! Then take us there!" I let out a giggle. "I like your outfit! It's super cute!" I let out with an open smile as I eyed her outfit. Then seeing her necklace I smiled more, "Aww your necklaceis cute too!"
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 pm

(. . .)

I was too busy pondering and puzzling over the mystery to even notice the conversation going on between Tenten and some other girl who had seemingly popped out of nowhere. Didn't even acknowledge the new person, just kept walking away. In what direction...? Well, I really didn't know. However, I did not care, either. I just wanted to be alone, and, ironically, I hadn't known as to why. I guess that, today, I was simply clueless.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:43 pm

Seeing that Zoro was off I looked at him quiestionably as I quickly cauvht up to him. "You okay, Zoro?" I asked him. "Akira's gunna show us the way to the feast!" I let out informing him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 am

"...I'm fine." I waved her thought off. Then I just shrugged at her information with a slight nod, "M'kay..." I was being short, but I didn't have anything else to say. Besides, I already knew that Tenten wouldn't take it in a offensive way; she knew me better than that. She was quite the understanding type, a great listener, a loyal, childish friend. Despite these characteristics, she did have a bad temper once you hacked into it - best to stay away from that.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:06 am

( Hah thanks Zoro!! XPP haha xDD and it's soo me!!! xDD haha although you barely see my temper in real life xPP haha xDD )

"Mkay! Now, since you're my date we gotta have fun, kay?!" I let out with a chuckle as I ruffled his green hair little bit. This guy didn't say much at the moment but I know he is very strong-willed, loyal, and determinded which are mostly what I admire about him. He does often reminds others, especially me, the hard facts and almost everytime I would agree with him.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:49 pm

( ZUZU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are chu!! >o< we're waiting for chu to reply!!! >o< )
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Akira would motion her hand to let them know to follow. "come" she'll say while leading them towards the north side of the village. While walking she'll focus on getting there only to see the giant palace walls made of steel as for the thousand of guards that patrolled day n night to keep their firelord safe from harm. Reaching the giant gates the golden dragon running along it came to view as for its fierce face that stared back. "Open the gates!" she yelled only hear clicks and clanks as the gates begin to open.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:56 am

Following Akira I look up at the giant palace walls my head almost looking straight up. My hand still hanging on the blue sword I had just made recently as I heard the clicks and clanks of the gate opening. Looking over at Zoro I smiled. "You ready for the feast, Zoro?" I asked knowing that he would go for the booze.

( So does Tenten know that Akira and Zuko are together? or no? =9? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation RP
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: