AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Nation RP

Go down 
+2
Kisho kuroboshi
Hinata hyuuga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

Fire Nation RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:26 am

"heh...well you zuko i um snuck away from sokka and katara the are at the market probably freaking out trying to figure out where the heck im at," i explained a nervous grin on my face.I got up and walked over to hug toph since i hadnt seen her in what seemed like forever "how have you been there chickadee?" i asked ruffling her hair as i did so
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Zuko would sit and take a sip of his sake before his eyes traveled towards Mina " well then you should probably go get them. I would want to see them once more yet mostly I wonder where Aang is at." He says to her as the grand fire place in the dining hall was reflecting its flames in his golden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Toph would scrunch up her nose "hey hey hands off the hair" she'll growl as she would then ruffle her hair up and fix it "so where's your idiot brother sokka?" She would ask

Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:24 pm

I grabbed a goblet and drank the sake that was in it, a content smirk playing on my face. I looked over at Tenten when I sensed her mental thought and just gave a nod. I lowered the goblet when the liquid was gone. I frowned. I drank it quicker than I had expected to. I eyed Tenten's drink, and quickly swiped it away from her. I took a swig and held back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Toph would quickly began stuffing food in her mouth. Spotting meat she'll just take the whole dish and began scarfing down the delicious firm spicy tangy wildabeast meat she'd ever tasted and yet it was so satisfying! " t-thiss... ( chew) is... So (chewing and swallowing).. good."
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:48 pm

My eyes sparkled in happiness as I headed towards the food and grabbed a single large plate making piles of food upon it. After being satisfied with how much it looked I walked back to the table and started scarfing it down. I giggled satisfied as my stomach, that didn't grow at all after eating. "Zoro! That's my Sake!!" I let out reahing for the swipped goblet.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 pm

"I will go get then...dont wait up for me!" i giggled and left
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Zuko would began carving into his spicy steak. Looking at everyone as he ate, he awaited to have Mina return with old friends. Meanwhile he looked at Toph who was acting like a total slob thought he grinned silently it was quite amusing to see her like that before her old crush sokka came she'll just try to show off. "Hmm wonder where my wife is?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 pm

"where are they?" i asked to myself then spoted them "sokka katara! zuko wants to see you guys!" i shouted as i ran up to them
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:32 am

Zuko would sit silently the word "wife" echoed through his mind. Did he even have a wife? Did he not choose one yet? Already he found himself in a situation he thought he did choose one but boy was he wrong..... Zuko would shrug off this feeling and focus on his guest " Toph where is the girl you trapped in the. Stone cage?" He would ask her
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 am

i later returned with my older siblings but of course i was getting lecture from katara about how i shouldnt run off. "You are too damn overprotective." i told her as we entered the dining hall
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Zuko would shake his thoughts out of his mind and look up to see Katara and the rest of the gang "Welcome old comrades." he would say softly as he smiled a genuine smile. Before he knew it his gaze returned to Toph
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:08 pm

"i am not overprotective I just dont want my little sister getting hurt." Katara said "ha! Like thats ever going to happen..." I said confidently. "BUT SOMETHING EASILY COULD HAVE HAPPENED!!" This time she yelled at me "zuko what do you think?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm

zuko would shake his head from thought before tilting his head to the side. Clearing his throat he'll answer "I have no idea."
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:42 pm

My frown returned when Tenten took the sake away from me. Che, what right gave her to do that?! Other than it being her sake originally... meh, whatever! "OI!" I growled, huffing out angrily. I swiped the goblet back, a winning smile appearing on my face. I brought the cup to my lips, eying Tenten carefully. If she were to make a move, I would easily be able to avoid it. Too bad for her. :p
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 pm

"well i think im old enough that you dont have to look after me so much anymore!" i said to katara
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Toph would then just roll her eyes....

(I'm still playing toph)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 pm

"hey toph tell her im old enough to take care of myself?" i said
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Toph would just huff before she turned to katara "SHES OLD ENOUGH!! STOP BABYING HER!!" she would yell before smiling her usual smile when she knows she's right also a bit of a tuant is in that
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 am

( I swear I thought I already replied.... Maybe I tricked myself to thinking that I really did reply already... >3>.... OH well!! Me will reply anyways!! X33 )

"Oi!!! Zoro that's mine!" I shouted as he played keep-away with my wine. What the freak?! It's mine wine!!! I leaned forward towards Zoro to cover more ground, so to speak. "COMMON!! At least give me a sip!!" I reasoned as my frustration rises ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Toph would then get up and just grab sokka by his collar "where is momo?" she asks yet she was kidding by her playful yet serious tone
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 pm

zuko would clear his throat clearly he was embarressed by his guests behavior. "uh..." was the only word that escaped his mouth
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:35 pm

"COMMON!! At least give me a sip!!"

I shook my head, "Not a chance in hell." With that said, I took a swig of her wine, practically drinking the whole thing. I looked back at her, taunting her with a grin. Seeing her frustrated was kind funny to be truthful.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Seeing him immediately gulping the all of the wine in one go. I froze in astonishment at the fact that he would actually just drink my drink without my permission, my mouth wide open staring at Zoro's grinning face. I could obviously tell that he found my anger amusing which I do not. Quite the opposite actually... Saying nothing I sat back down and crossed my arms a pout on my face wanting my wine back.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:39 pm

I had gotten so tired of being treated like a baby by katara that i ran out of palace crying "I HATE YOU, KATARA!!!" I screamed as I left the room. I had run into town and hid in an ally way to cry.
(*katara*)
"OH NO! MINA!!!!" I yelled and ran out of the room but she was gone. "OH MY GOSH WE HAVE TO FIND HER!! SHE DOESNT KNOW HER WAY AROUND HERE...WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?!?!" I screamed "ZUKO SHE RAN AWAY WE HAVE TO FIND HER WHAT IF SHE GETS KIDNAPPED?!?!"

(Mina has a crush on zuko btw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation RP
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: