AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Nation RP

Go down 
+2
Kisho kuroboshi
Hinata hyuuga
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

Fire Nation RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Toph would roll her eyes in a annoyed manor "what a baby...tsk zuko get ur lazy ass up and go find her.." she would say while yawning as she would look over at tenten and zoro "eh"
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Zuko would smack his fists down on the table before speaking in a calm minor "Kitara maybe u should consider not to baby mina. You would be the same if someone such was treating you like that." Zuko would then gaze at her with his golden eyes, already his focus to find a wife was becoming too much. Toph was pretty attractive not to mention her fighting style is amazing but her hot temper reaches my own anger issue.. who knows i should keep my options open. Sighing, i would back away from the table before grabbing my cloak "consider my words kitara, in the meanwhile i will return with mina." I would say before pushing aside the huge oak doors that stood before me and the main dining hall making my exit and out the palace towards the town. Walking through the crowd who greeted me respectfully and bowed he would look in the alley. Spotting mina sitting with her face buried in her knees as she shedded tears. Walking over to her and sitting next to her he would place his hand on her back "mina? Dont cry." he would say he wasn't the type to cheer someone up but even so he will try
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Suddenly remembering that I had to talk to Zuko i set that aside and let out a "Oh! Just remembered that Zuko wanted to talk to me... Wanna tag along?" I asked Zoro standing up about to leave but looked back with a open mouthed smile as though expecting a 'yeah' or even a 'sure' from Zoro considering how he is. "Well you can come along if you want!" I let out heading over to Zuko who was crouching over what seemed like a crying little girl. "Zuko!! You wanted to talk to me?... Or maybe I should come back later?" I suggested not really noticing the crying girl until after my slight pause.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:51 pm

(mina)
I looked up at zuko with tears spilling from my eyes, zuko had never seen me cry before and I was embarrassed. "im sorry zuko I was out of line in there...i didnt mean to yell..." I said burying my face in my knees to hide the blush on my face...ever since the first time I laid eyes on zuko I liked him...but I would never tell him that. I wanted to kiss him so bad...i wanted him to hold me. I started sobbing again but not because of katara,but because I wouldnt ever be able to have zuko...as far as I knew he had a girlfriend "im sorry..." I said again.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Zuko would look at Mina with her golden eyes only to sigh before lowering his eyes. Yet before he could say anything Tenten came "Ah, yes i need to discuss something classified with you. Report to my war room in the palace at once. I shall meet you there." Zuko would say firmly before returning his attention to Mina "Mina, do not apologize. We were all in the same stage as you, never really understanding why we were treated like a child when we knew we aren't. But to overcome that task is to prove to everyone that you are not to be treated as a child ever. Thats what i did with my uncle. Now then come." He'll say while scooping her up in his arms and began walking back to the palace
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 am

I nodded my head in understanding and let out an "Alright." then headed off to where I was instructed to go. Not really knowing If Zoro followed me or not, I glanced back. Although my eyes where there my mind was else where. Something classified hmm?... Sounds interesting.... A waiter walks by with a tray full of glasses full of wine and of course I casually gabbed two glasses both for me since there were probably ten on the entire tray. ( Dang! That's a lot o.O haha xD )
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 am

I couldnt help but blush when zuko scooped me up like that. my heart was beating so loud i was afraid he could hear it...or worse feel it.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Zuko would continue to walk to the palace with Mina in his arms. He soon would chuckle "Nervous aren't we?" he questions her while the guards opened up the main doors before they'll both enter. Placing her down he would smile at her yet then katara would run at her embracing her "Now then i'll let you two be alone." Zuko would say before walking to the war room where he wanted to discuss something to tenten. Entering the war room where a huge table containing the map of all nation lies. He soon would sit across tenten "Tenten i need you to deliver a sword for me but it will be dangerous! It's a sword wielding a power from a demon such as the yin and yang spirits it must be returned to the northern water tribe
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:46 am

(Katara)
"I AM SO SORRY, MINA!" I said hugging her. I looked at her face and noticed she was blushing. "What's wrong?" I asked

(Mina)
"I...Uh...i really like zuko but I cant tell him myself...I get to nervous...and besides im a water bender he's a fire bender...we are total opposites. I dont belong with him..." I said "I'll tell him for you!" Katara said and ran off to find Zuko before I could protest. "Great..." I mumbled to myself.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Zuko would await tenten's response on the assignment meanwhile he would just tap his fingers "TOPH!"
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 pm

(katara)
I got to where zuko was and I had to help mina find love. "zuko I have to tell you something! Mina loves you but she feels like since you are a fire bender and shes a water bender that the two of you dont belong together.she was afraid to tell you because she thinks you have a girlfriend." I said sincerly.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 pm

zuko would stop yelling for Toph before his eyes would blink twice at what Katara said. "She loves me?" He'll say softly while looking at her with disbelief
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:44 pm

"yes, she does...she has since the day she first met you. She just couldnt tell you...she was scared you'd reject her is all." I said softly and smiling gently
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:03 pm

"Tenten i need you to deliver a sword for me but it will be dangerous! It's a sword wielding a power from a demon such as the yin and yang spirits it must be returned to the northern water tribe"

"A Demon power sword?" I repeated with raised eyebrows. Hmm... Interesting... Must be pretty important but I have to wonder... "Why me, by the way?" I mean I am pretty amazing with weapons and fighting but just curious... ANYWAYS afterwards suddenly a girl with long brown hair almost as long as mine but... not really. Hah, Although this girl just randomly comes in while we're talking a very important conversation and just announces some girl loves Zuko. Heh, cute... but really? Couldn't this wait until later? Eh, whatever... Like I cared about those little things right now... no offense but I've got life to live!! I personlly didn't want to spend my life wondering if there were any guys into me... well that's just me, personlly.

"... Sorry to interrupt but I just wanna ask before anything else happens... Is there a specific date when I'm suppose to deliver it to them?" I asked after a small pause of the girl's explinations about the other girl's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:35 pm

(mina)
I wondered around in a daze 'i wonder how zuko took it...' I thought to myself. I doubt he likes me I mean he has a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Oh! Just remembered that Zuko wanted to talk to me... Wanna tag along?"

I shook my head while finishing off the wine, "He probably wants to speak with ya in private. So I'll just stay here and relax." I yawned, leaned back in the chair, and set my feet up on the table. After she left, a waiter walked by, and I quickly swiped a bottle of wine he was carrying. I popped the lid off and began chugging it. Life was good!
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Zuko would silence Katara for he had important matters to discuss with Tenten first. "I chose you cause a sent a decoy carrying a fake replica of the sword to the village. He was my elite guard not only to mention he will distract the crooks out to get it for there own use. Thats why I need you and zoro carry this weapon secretly to the northern water tribe. It must be delivered tomorrow morning thats why I have set arrangements of a boat heading down that route. Tenten can you be trusted to take this assignment?" he would say while looking at her with his golden eyes. There was too much going into his head! Zuko wanted to punch the huge table in the room but he restrained his stress! The fire councelor wanted to have him be wedded soon...
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 pm

I suddenly felt like i was going to be sick from my stressing over zuko. I slid down the wall outside the room katara zuko and tenten were in as i clutched my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Zuko would shake his head "no I don't have a girlfriend.. but it isn't my choice. " he'll answer before seeing Mina slide down the wall she surely didn't feel well. Rushing to her side he will scoop her up and exit the room but before leaving he would say "Tenten tell me if you accept this mission.. If you do the guard in the west wing of the palace has the sword securely guarded. You may retrieve it. Katara come." he'll say before walking out
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:59 pm

"He probably wants to speak with ya in private. So I'll just stay here and relax."

I just nodded my head walking off.

"I chose you cause a sent a decoy carrying a fake replica of the sword to the village. He was my elite guard not only to mention he will distract the crooks out to get it for there own use. Thats why I need you and zoro carry this weapon secretly to the northern water tribe. It must be delivered tomorrow morning thats why I have set arrangements of a boat heading down that route. Tenten can you be trusted to take this assignment?"

A decoy?... very smart. With that said it's clear that this sword is EXTREMELY important. Oh Zoro's coming along as well? Well I guess I should have made him come along with me. Oh well I'll tell him afterwards. Thinking about all the information that I was given it didn't register in my head that I didn't respond to Zuko.

"Tenten tell me if you accept this mission.. If you do the guard in the west wing of the palace has the sword securely guarded. You may retrieve it. Katara come."

"I'll take it! Sounds interesting with it being dangerous and all." I smiled with a small smirk within it. Nodding my head as I got up and bowed my head as he walked out. Well, well, well... I guess thing are getting more interesting. I headed out after a few seconds and headed towards Zoro tellling him that zuko himself has assigned us a mission that's said to be dangrous. Delivering a sword to the northern water tribe, if I remembered that correctly. "So what do you say, Zoro? Wanna come with me?" I offered knowing that he would accept it anyways since it was a dorect order from Zuko, himself. The sword is at the west wing correct?... Well, off we go. Although this strange man that continues to eye me was getting my nerves... I placed a loose grip on the sword I had made in only less than a day ago.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:05 pm

i clutched zuko's shirt in pain and trembled. i didnt want to say anything so i wouldnt get sick.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:57 pm

zuko headed up stairs before he entered his room. Inside the curtains were red velvet with a layer of gold outlining the ends of the long beautiful silk curtains. In the middle of this giant room was his bed which frame was made of gold and ingraved into the gold was dragons wrapped around each leg. His bed had one large red pillow outlined with a soft jade shade and for his blankets dark red and black. Walking beside his blanket he'll lay Mina down and sit down at the end of the bed as he awaited katara to help aid her sister
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:53 pm

(katara)
I ran into zuko's room to take care of my sister. "Mina, you know what happens to you when you stress over something or get too excited." I said softly.

(Mina)
"I know but i cant help it." i said.
Back to top Go down
Hinata hyuuga

Hinata hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:43 pm

zuko would sit beside Mina for awhile but then he got up "Mina, I'll talk to you later in the meanwhile you may rest in my room. Till I get back.." He'll say while grabbing a red towl and black shorts apparently Zuko prefered to take a nice relaxing shower under the hot springs falls.. which was located down the hall to the left into his personal own bathroom.. a huge springs of hot water steamed up the area not to mention the nice relaxing essence of rain and Jade. Zuko would head out and begin his way to the hot springs once he was there he closed the door. Only to have two guards await outside to keep an eye out for their ruler who resides in his peaceful domain. "Dammit...too much stress... I don't know who to love..Toph is beautiful well how she grew up to be.. Mai is a pain in the ass... Mina is young I can't understand why she likes me.." He'll mumble to himself while removing his Firelord garments
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:39 pm

By the time Tenten came to me and informed me of the mission, the bottle of wine I had swiped was empty. I turned it upside down and shook it, sighing when not a drop came out. I half listened to what she said the mission was about. We had to deliver some sword to some place? Seemed easy.

"So what do you say, Zoro? Wanna come with me?"

"Does that even have to be asked?" I muttered and set my feet back down on the floor. "Hell yeah I wanna come with. I got nothing else better to do..." I stood up and stretched, yawning in the process. "When are we leaving? And where's the sword?" I asked while rubbing my good eye. I noticed Tenten's uneasiness and looked around. Finally, I found the reason as to why she was so uneasy. The guy that we saw earlier was still following us around. I was about ready to kick some ass...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Nation RP   Fire Nation RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Nation RP
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: