AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")

Go down 
+6
sacura uchiha
Kaoru Hitachiin
Raita Kurokaji
Madara Uchiha
Rukia Kuchiki
Miharu Hachiko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:42 am

oh yep i am xD oh well
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 am

It's okay. XD As long as he insults everyone except me then I'll be okay! I'll bribe him if I have to! >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:54 am

O____O....I have only one thing to say since I'm pretty much spent on the other stuff...DON'T YOU DARE CUT YYLFORDT'S HAIR D8<
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:47 am

CUT THE HAIR QUICKLY!
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:50 pm

(YES CUT IT NOW!)

Ah miharu-chan in my own mind no i do not know the scientific table things....yet.But my character, she does. you...your the one who seems to have issues in chemistry. At least I dont claim to eat people, that i do know can mess up your insides like a mofo. Also, at least im not the experiment. Im the one who does the experimenting.(you know what im talking about xP)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Raita stop trying to copy off of Miharu's character just because you want to be better than everyone. I know you own the rp site but that doesn't mean you own the people on it.

Miharu you eat people, and in America you'd be called a Wendigo and Wendigoes are feared and often frowned upon in society. Plus you obsess over Kakashi as much as I obsess over Yylfordt so he must find you creepy too.

Dendrac.....do I really have to say anything to insult you -___- right now you and Raita are acting like tag-along-tommies to Miharu.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm

ummm how am i copying Miharus character and trust me, i aint no tag along. If you want to insult people try not to insult yourself by not having the correct facts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Making your character a scientist and joining Dendrac and Miharu in getting Yylfordt to cut his hair is what I got out of it so my insults are justified. You just can't find anything else to insult me with cause you already used up all you could XP
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:45 am

Pshhhhhhhh so? XD I don't care if he finds Miharu creepy. He cannot handle, the sexiness that is Miharu! ;D Jk
Oh god, total reference to my Ask Miharu pic I did awhile ago xD hahaha remember that Emily?

Eh, Miharu isn't the scientist, Lanna is. But I think Mayuri would get mad when Raita thinks she's smarter than him. x3 And don't try saying you never have claimed to be, cause I've seen you say/compare in person!
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:36 am

It is true that i have but so has he, our competitions wouldn't be as fun...you must drive Mayuri crazy...bet he has to tone down the science talk around you huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")   An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!") - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Insult competition (do not enter if easily offended "leave your but at the door, it may get hurt!")
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6