AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insult Competition

Go down 
+3
Mephistopheles
Amaymon
Lanna Kurotsuchi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Mephisto, is a stupid betch. ;D
(Lololol its on now, bro. XD)
Back to top Go down
Amaymon

Amaymon

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:27 pm

No duh he's a stupid betch. He's my brother! €.€
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Gah, my heart, how you have wounded me so! Being called stupid and referred to the likes of a female dog by two people?! The pain is unbearable. D;

If I must be called, as you said so bluntly, a "betch" (both of your spelling seems to be off today...), shall we match it up with something more... fitting? Let me elaborate. I would be the... oh, what term are you teenagers using today... sexy betch? Yes, I believe that is right. Because, you know, I was blessed with charming looks whereas the rest of you... well, you're grotesqueness makes blind children cry. Lanna, you would be the fashionless betch. Really, do something with that hair of yours. You're not Amish. Amaymon, it's quite clear that you are the stupid betch here. I don't think I have to provide an explanation for that one.
And that, ladies and gentleman, is the truth.

Insult Competition Tumblr_m45sd630Wx1r2xpsx
(Challenge accepted. >D)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Mephisto, you sooner remind me of a peacock than a gentleman. With that retarded curl from your hair. It reminds me of a candle with a tip poking out just waiting to be lit on fire...You will never get Shura, why? I think she has it in for smart men. SMART men. We all know most demons are idiots, they only have enough blood to run to one brain at a time...If you know what I mean. Razz I bet you get picked up off the street by guys everyday mistaking you for a lady in all that pink. I can picture you as a cat lady a few years from now...Or a cat demon...Have fun being forever alone.
Served.
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:13 am

Mayuri can't get after me for this since it's an insult competition.

Lanna you've sunk so low, you're dating a clown. A man who wears more make up than you ever will. You're not at all lady material, I can see why you snagged him so easily...He's the bottom of the food chain and you just went down with him to make your insecurities go away so you feel less lonely.

Got to love being a scientist and working with the human mind...Fascinating to infiltrate.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:52 am

When you were just starting out at the R&D Burea you had little to no friends. Not even Hiyori liked you. You have a high chance of getting lung cancer and no woman will ever make out with your ash tray mouth. Your horns are the only thing that stays up for you, if you get what I'm implying. Your haircut makes you look like someone took a lawn mower to it. A lot of times you take matters into your own responsibility without my permission which shows you to be a disobedient individual.

P.s, at least I have someone even with my appearance unlike you who will forever be alone.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Hahahaha Mayuri just destroyed you. xD
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:54 am

If you listen closely Captain...You can hear the sound of your own butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 pm

._____. Hahahahahaha xDDD
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:27 pm

(Hahahaha you guys are hilarious all of you.)
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 am

(so much laughter is escaping me right now...)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:24 am

Akon wrote:
If you listen closely Captain...You can hear the sound of your own butthurt.
Is that so? What a childish statement to say on your part, Akon. I hoped you would come up with something with more wit to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insult Competition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insult Competition   Insult Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Insult Competition
Page 1 of 1