AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)

Go down 
+3
Reyna sabakuuu
Tenten
Dendrac
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:25 pm

He would smirk "Its interesting.....For the first day. Then after being sealed over and over again annoying. Seeing how you treated someone who is protecting everyone by having a demon sealed inside them. With nothing but hate or fear" he would narrow his eyes toward TenTen. "You weren't nice to Naruto when you were younger i remember you..somewhat." he would chuckle, glancing around. Having lost interest in TenTen.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Raita walked on to the beach and sighed. "why do they always have to go to the beach, or the mall....crowded places." i mumbled to myself. I turned my head from left to rite looking for any sign of my friend Tenten who was one of the people wanting me to come here. However when i found her she seemed to be in deep conversation with a guy ide never seen before. My fox ears twitched. I was wearing a black bikini top with red clouds and a matching bottom with a matching wrap to cover the bottom half. I had a plain red fluffy towel draped over my shoulders and began to walk towards them.
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 1:07 am

He then smirked, having catches on two a new scent. "A friend of yours i presume no friend of mine by the black and red clouds" He would growl out the last. Standing and glancing to the new comer.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:38 am

Eventually, my sole focus upon the battle began to wear off. I listened to Tenten's reasoning but scarcely listened to the other human's. I really did think it was annoying when someone thought they knew everything. I also thought it annoying when someone, or something, thought themselves all powerful. Besides, I could easily tell what they were discussing just by Tenten's words.
After awhile, I noticed a sudden chance in the boy. The power and presence of Kurama got somewhat stronger. I shrugged it off. Should he try to attack Tenten, I would kill him before he could even stand.
My ears twitched when I heard someone walking our way. I turned my head lazily towards the person. I smiled sincerely at her,
"Hello!~"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:12 pm

(i am sick atm guys sooo imma slow on this rp now :/ I'm going to make this simple)

Gaara sensed an akatsuki member and called of Gaara quickly he would use his chakra to sort of teleport next to reyna and jab his sister right in her face causing her to form shock then allowing him to seal back up kyuketsuki

(lol :p man, right now things are making me feel awful...im going to take a break for awhile...)
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 pm

(lol its alright i got nothing to reply to right now SO i'm waiting xD)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:02 am

( SORRY GUYZ T^T I've been busy with school >3> haha xDD )

"Its interesting.....For the first day. Then after being sealed over and over again annoying. Seeing how you treated someone who is protecting everyone by having a demon sealed inside them. With nothing but hate or fear"

"Interesting, I've always heard how it was from the human's point of veiw, from Naruto and Gaara, as to how it felt having a demon sealed inside them. But I've always wondered what the demon felt like being sealed inside a mere human." I explained shrugging my shoulders.

"You weren't nice to Naruto when you were younger i remember you..somewhat."

"Yes, Although I was not proud of being rude like that. Most of the time I didn't really care for him at the time. After getting to know him, I did find him quite annoying... although he still kind of is. But he has grown up... a little... compared to when he was younger, yes he has grown." I paused after stating a statement sightly as though I were arguing with myself a little.

"A friend of yours i presume no friend of mine by the black and red clouds"

I looked over and sees Raita in her akastuki bathing suit. "Raita!! It's been a while!!" I shouted out with smiles. Seeing that Mephisto had greeted Raita as well I smiled thinking that this definately wasn't a usual daily routine.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:45 am

I smiled lazily as i stopped in front of the two guys and Tenten. "hey, i made it...see you got me out in the sun...what an accomplishment." i said I ended it with a sly smirk."and hello." i said nodding to Mephisto.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:04 am

He would sigh heavily, laying back in the sand again, watching the clouds with his blood red slit eyes. Enjoying having control of the body, being able to smell the air, feel the wind and sand under neath him. Never having taken control when not in a fight. "So relaxing..." His demonic aura flowing around him with ease, seeming like he was stretching out with his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:35 am

I walked over to the boy with silver hair. I leaned over bending myself at the waist. I smiled down at him."Hi Kurama, you know....im not gonna getcha." I said. My fox ears were twitching, my arms behind my back as i looked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:11 pm

He would smirk "Seeing how your chakra was moving and your emotions. I knew that far well before you got near. If you had thoughts of attacking. I'd already have active the boys bloodline. He then yawned, rolling on to his side to take a nap.

(sorry its so short. kinda tired...)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:46 pm

"Oh Kurama...you've gotta boring and lazy over the years." I said smirking. I stood up straight and placed a hand on my hip.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:38 pm

"Thats rude. He smirked, "I just mellowed alittle thats all. You'd be surprised what i can do now. He then moved alittle more, curling up trying to ignore the world and take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:00 pm

I grabbed a nearby stick and poked him with it a few time. When i got bored i walked back over to the others."Soooooo, now what?"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:20 pm

(the reason behind me taking a nap. is cause i want to wait and see how this contuines before i keep going xD cause it went from a RELAXING rp xD to more of a drama so far xD)

He then groubled a little from being poked, allowing 1 tail cloak to cover him to allow him to sleep and protect him from being poked.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:25 pm

"Soooooo, now what?"

I gave a light shrug of my shoulders, "Beats me..." The thing I hated the most was being bored.
I stood up and wiped the sand off my coat. Then, I looked at the red headed girl,
"By the way, my name is Mephisto Pheles." She was also a demon, I noticed, so I had not a problem with her knowing my real name. "Raita, correct? It is a pleasure to meet you." I bowed.

Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:13 pm

I smiled at Mephisto."pleasure is all mine...your so polite." I said holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:00 am

"That's Mephisto for you." I let out with a smile looking from Raita to up at the devil himself. Hah, get it?! *mentally laughs* It's funny!.... Anyways, I looked over at Dendrac wondering why I thought of that stupid question but then again I already had asked him so I can't really do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:03 am

In his sleep, lifting his left hand. Being in a slight paw like stance, scratching his face before biting on to his hand. Seeing as Kurama still had control and was taking a type of 'cat/fox nap.'
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 am

I smiled at Ten ten..."it really has been forever girl...i missed you!" i squealed the last part and tackled her.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 pm

I giggled and hugged her even after I was tackled back into the sand. "I missed you too!!" I let out with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 pm

"pleasure is all mine...your so polite."

"You're too kind!~" When she held out her hand to me, I bowed towards it. I lightly held her hand and symbolically touched the knuckles with my lips. However, the lips do not actually touch the hand in modern tradition; as such, I followed the tradition. I straightened up, returning the kind smile. She was probably expecting a simple hand shake, but to me, and due to my origins, a hand kiss was much more respectful.

"That's Mephisto for you."

I laughed lightly and shrugged, "What can I say? I'm a classy guy." I grinned and winked.
While Tenten and Raita were talking and whatnot, I looked out at the ocean, attempting to come up with something to do.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Finally I stood back up brushing the sand from myself i then shook out my towel.guess i should think before tackling people...i hate saaand ugh. I Smiled down at Tenten."You gonna get up?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:49 pm

I looked up at Raita and nodded as I stood and brushed off the sand clinging to my body... Well at least most of them. Since my hair was tied up in a pony tail I released it and bent down for my hair to flow over my head for me to shake all the sand that clung to my hair.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 pm

"wow Tenten your hairs gotten long...do you know how much sand will be in your shower later?" I laughed and walked over towards the water. sticking my toe in it i smiled."its actually pretty warm, for the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: