AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)

Go down 
+3
Reyna sabakuuu
Tenten
Dendrac
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 am

He would be wouldn't be wearing a shirt, wearing black swimming trunks. His gaze slightly over his book, sitting on the grass just inchs from the sandy beach, relaxing in a tree's shadow. Enjoying being alone on the beach, not a sound only the birds to be heard that he welcomes in open arms to hear. Thinking it must be his lucky day.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:23 pm

( Tenten will be joining!! XDD Along with a very close friend of mine!! X33 )

Not too far off a cliff was a part of the scenary. The ocean water crashed against the botton of that same cliff making it disappear and reapear in a few seconds. On top of the high cliff stood a young woman; her chocolate brown hair, that was tied up in a high poney tail, flowed along with the decently wild wind. Her bangs parted showing off her round face, which gets mistaken for a child's often. Although she may have a face of a child she has a body of a teenage athlete. Although, since she doesn't really dress up like usual girls do, she gets mistaken for a youngster. All of her girl friends says she has the right curves in the righ places while her own opinion is that she has extremely large butt. ANYWAYS! she stood at the edge of the cliff with her orange strapless polka-dot bikini top which matched her plain orange bikini bottom.

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) Dd1b0dded57e535aa82ae91576caa6e0-d4ghxdz
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

Location : Where ever their is screams to be heard and blood to be spilled. You'll find me.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm

(well hey nice to meet you. um oh yeah i still yet to put up my character on the character form xD http://demondragon1.deviantart.com/#/d4r56wg well thats me xD)

He would sniff the hair slightly, catching the scent of someone not far off. He would place his book down, taking a few steps on to the sun baked sand. Drifting his feet in to the sand, standing their for a while, walking toward the water, his silver hair blowing in the wind. [This will be interesting if i'm noticed...] he thought, sighing to himself, before diving in to the water. Quickly coming up from the shock of the cold water, cursing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabakuuu

Reyna sabakuuu

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 pm

(i wuld like to join if no one minds xD Heyy tenten how u been?)

Reyna would come across a sandy terrain. Already the scent of the salty sea alerted her sences. Her blood red eyes gazed across the land as she would smile a toothy grin that allowed the sunlight gleam across her teeth before coming across her sharp fangs. Her jet black hair dropped across her chest as she would run her fingers through her silky hair. The cool breeze was surely relaxing. Spotting a girl with brown hair she would walk closer before reconizing her "TENTEN!! HIII" She yelled waving her

kyuketsuki:" HUSH!!! REYNA YOUR MAKING ASCENE!!" her demon kyuketsuki scolded as he growled within her.

Reyna would stop waving and growl "Shut up kyuketsuki. I'm trying to have a relaxing day" she responded before walking towards the brunette.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm

(Hey peoples.)

I was taking a casual stroll on the beach. For the past few weeks, I barely had any time to relax. Work had piled up on me, but now, I finally had some time to take it easy. All that paperwork and reading... it was becoming a nightmare! I shuddered at the mere thought of it. Thankfully, that was in the past. However, work was sure to attack me again coming up... I sighed and hung my head.

Because the beach was empty where I was at, I had my tail trail behind me in the open. It got sore from being curled around my torso everyday... I just prayed that a human wouldn't randomly pop out of nowhere and see me. Speaking of humans, I could have sworn I heard one yell out in the distance. And I thought that I heard the human mention Tenten... I haven't seen her in a couple of days, thanks to work. It would be nice to see her again and meet a friend of hers.

My ears twitched when I heard a splash some ways away. Another human was around? Well, it was a public beach, so it was to be expected, I suppose. Around this time of the year, the water was cold, so I guess I just wasn't expecting to encounter a lot of humans. I shrugged. The person was still a ways away, so I wouldn't have to struggle to hide my tail.

However, three human beings weren't the only things that were prowling around. I sensed two others of my kind... in the same area by the humans? How peculiar. Though, they didn't seem to be something to worry about. If they dare try to attack me or another, they would surely know what was to come to them. Back to Gehenna, or rather, Hell, they would go!~

I ate a strawberry as I walked along the shore, careful to not get my pants wet by the tide. My long black coat, whom was unbuttoned, loosely blew in the wind. I refused to take it off for my own reasons. All was quiet, save for the waves, birds, and chatting off in the distance.

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) Mephisto17
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm

He would stop, sniffing the air again, smelling another human. And then something else, no idea what it could be. He turned heading out of the water, shivering for a second before a cloak of red "chakra" covered his body forming a type of fox shape. The chakra fading away as he picked up his cloak, throwing it on. Having been dried off by the chakra. Leaning over picking up his book, snapping his head to the right, seeing someone or something in the distance. [Kurama: whats with you boy?] "quiet. I don't know what that thing is. And if it attacks i don't know how to kill it that simple. Rather live then die to something" he growled, heading in to the tree line.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Location : At True Cross Academy, fulfilling my duties as Principle //† Wherever I might be, I warn you that it would be best if you stay away from me lest you wish to be cast into eternal damnation.

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:31 pm

I yawned and tossed the top part of the strawberry away. A seagull quickly swooped in and claimed the remains, then flew off. That would, at least, serve as a snack to him. I was about to yawn again, but the yawn turned into a sneeze. The strong, tangy scent of the ocean was messing with my nose again... hooray.

I felt eyes on me. Not too long after that, I heard harsh whispering. Did that human just call me a thing?! How rude! I 'hmphed'. Hopefully, he would later think his eyes were playing tricks on him. However, who was he talking to? By from what I could tell, one of the demons I was speaking of earlier was right next to him. Were the two communicating? It would be rude of me to tap into their conversation, so I refrained from doing so. I stopped walking and peered around carefully while my tail wrapped itself up and around my torso. I quickly buttoned up my coat, taking a couple more cautious glances before continuing on. I sighed heavily - I knew it was a bad idea to walk around with my tail showing... Oh well, at least this might turn out to be... interesting.

Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:47 pm

[Kurama: come on boy lets find out come on it couldn't have gone far] He would sigh, stopping for a second glancing back toward teh beach. "I did want to relax at the beach some more soooo...." he would begin to head back slowly, watching the area around him closely.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm

I stopped in my steps and looked back over my shoulder. The human, along with the demon, was stepping out of its hiding place. I narrowed my eyes, taking a quick, thorough scan of the boy and demon. It seemed that the demon was sealed inside of the boy... it was similar to a possession, though it was not quite so. I believe I have heard of such a thing, though, it was still peculiar. That demon must have been quite upset to have let himself be sealed inside of a human. I turned around to fully face the boy,

"Well, hello ther- ah... ACHOO!" Sniff. "My apologies..." I mumbled while taking out a handkerchief from my pocket. I blew my nose, "As I was saying... hello!~"
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 am

He would blink, glancing over to the male. "hello....may i ask what are you. Your scent is to strange to be human." [Kurama: boy keep sharp] "names Dendrac. and you are?" He then narrowed his eyes, his eyes naturally blood red a slight change in his eyes began as his pupils dilated becoming slits. A common demon sign, in his inner mind, the cell doors opening and Kurama the great nine tailed fox stepping out sanding over him.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:32 am

( oh goodness!! Apologiez!!!!! XPP my bad xPP whole day I was spending family time with my couzins xPP REYNA!!! Hii, me iz good!! Yous?? =DD MEPHISTO!!!!! My close friend, hello!! XDD )

That same young woman was about to jump over the cliff but in that second Rayna comes out of no where and shouts her name. Almost loosing balance her toes footed until she was still in this high rock. Her arms flailing until she kept balance and saw Reyna walking up to her. "REYNA!!!!" She shouted as she was safely on land and walking towards her dear friend. Feeling the presence of a familiar demon/devil not too far off and... an unfamiliar presence with him... FUN! Mephisto's here, haven't seen him in a while. I'll greet him after I dive in the water.
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 pm

(Hey Tennie xD)

"hello....may i ask what are you. Your scent is to strange to be human."

I tilted my head to the side, playing the clueless act. "What on earth are you talking about? I'm exactly what you are - a human." So, he relied on scent. Interesting!

"names Dendrac. and you are?"

"It's an honor, Dendrac. My name is Johann Faust V." I looked at his eyes, my own narrowed. His pupils turned to slits, quite a common characteristic of a demon, I myself having slitted pupils. So I was correct on my past theory - A demon was sealed within him. And, it seemed that another was sealed within a human not too far away from here. I absently grinned. Things were bound to become at least a bit entertaining.

Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:54 pm

He would sigh, closing one eye as the wind caught up, his silver hair covering his closed eye. "Don't play me for a fool, i can see your tail coiled around you there Johann." [Kurama: boy let me speak to him Me: I'm not stupid you just want to see if you can kill him or not.] He would place his hands together, focusing red chakra to his ears forcing them to vanish and reform on the top of his head as fox ears, a single tail brushing up the back of his cloak. "I'm not really human you could say" the fur on his ears and tail would be silver just like his hair. "Plus you've interested Kurama enough to try and pull a trick over me and let him control our body." He then closed his eyes, reopening his eyes, having a drastic change. His eyes a darker form of red, along with a new design to it. ( http://demondragon1.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4r4zsq lol sorry i couldn't think of how to explain it with out showing it sorry. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

(Lol, it's cool dude. I do the same thing xD)

"Don't play me for a fool, i can see your tail coiled around you there Johann."

"I am not thinking that you are a fool, I am merely trying to hide what I am for my own safety. You would do the same if you were me." I was far from worried that he knew I was not human. He himself was not a human, thus, worrying was not needed in this situation.

"I'm not really human you could say"

I nodded while glancing at his tail and ears, "I knew from the beginning you were not. However, I still must be cautious about revealing exactly what I am. Trust is almost impossible to earn from me." That is, my trusting in someone never mattered - it was their trusting in me that did matter.

"Plus you've interested Kurama enough to try and pull a trick over me and let him control our body."

I raised an eyebrow at the name Kurama. "I take it that the demon who dwells inside of you is Kurama, then?" I may have been Satan's eldest son, but that did not mean I knew every demons' name. No, I did not have the time to memorize every single demons' name. The ones that I did know were those who carried quite the reputation. I knew different types of demons and what their overall name was, but I did not know ever individual's name.

I noticed the color and design to his eye changed. With that, I laughed,
"Is this a challenge to a fight? I came here to relax, not do the opposite."
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:05 pm

He would chuckle slightly, "no no nothing like that, just seeing how your power flows in or around you, better to know then not to know, and yes his name is Kurama the nine tailed demon fox also known as Kyuubi." he would finish hissing out the last word. His tail swaying side to side seeming to have a mind of its own. His ears twitched slightly as a horse fly flys past him. "I do not worry if someone finds out what i am, i'm proud of what i am. Why should I hide when i have nothing to fear?" [Just what is this jokers game...I don't trust him as far as i known him. Kurama: thats a bad pun....] He then leaned back some, seeming to have back problems, a few loud cracks coming from the center and lower spine. A satisfied groan leaving his lips.

(anyways its nice to meet you. Hope we can be friends)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Without a second though I dragged Reyna towards my friend who I hadn't seen in a couple of days. "Meph- uh Faust-kun!!" I was so used to calling him Mephisto that I forgot that he keeps that a secret, if I remember that correctly. I ran towards him and since his back was facing towards me I jumped up on his back knowing that he wouldn't fall... Right??!... But anyways jumping on his back, my chin over his shoulder staring at this stranger. "Greetings!! Faust-kun!" I think Lee is rubbing off of me a little... but it was good to see Mephisto.

( didn't wanna feel left out soo I joined you guyz!! ;9 haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:13 pm

(lol of course he ant online right now. Its more of a act for him. so i'm waiting for him to get on and reply ( yes its weird to be doing this xD))
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:17 pm

( I see he's online now!! XDD )
Back to top Go down
Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:18 pm

(Nice to meet ya too. And sure, of course we can haha)

"no no nothing like that, just seeing how your power flows in or around you, better to know then not to know, and yes his name is Kurama the nine tailed demon fox also known as Kyuubi."

I raised an eyebrow, curious. "That eye of yours has the ability to do that, huh? How interesting..." I murmured the last couple of words. "Kyuubi? Hm..." I lifted a hand to my chin, mentally going through the lists of names I knew. Ah, yes, now that name did sound a tad familiar! "He is the strongest of the tailed beasts, no?"

"I do not worry if someone finds out what i am, i'm proud of what i am. Why should I hide when i have nothing to fear?"

I laughed, "You are much too young to even grasp the concept of what I am speaking of. Things are much more complicated for me; be happy that you have the freedom that you have." I grinned, fangs gleaming in the sunlight.

"Meph- uh Faust-kun!!"

I was positive that it was Tenten who was calling me (to whom I mentally thanked for calling me by the appropriate name), but I looked back over my shoulder anyways. My eyes widened when I saw her running straight at me. She clearly did not have any thought about slowing down. "Uh-oh..." I muttered before she jumped onto my back. With the sudden extra weight added, I tripped forward, clumsily falling face first into the sand.

(Sorry guys, I'll be getting online on and off. I got a bunch of homework to do D: )
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:24 pm

He would have a emotionless face, watching the two rather bored. "yeah he is the strongest." he would lift up his cloak, a slight hiss coming from his cloak as he threw it on to the grass afew feet away, his ears perked up some, his tail swaying side to side still seeming to have a mind of its own. wearing a black gray shirt with his black swim trunks. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:47 pm

Sitting on top Mephisto's back who was face planted in the sand. "Oops... Sorry Faust-kun.." I let out with a nervous giggle.

"And who might you be?"

"Me??.. I'm Tenten, hello!" I greeted as I stared up at this unfamilar man still sitting on Mephisto's back.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:54 pm

He would blink, the wind picking up again, his silver hair covering his eyes again. When his hair moved out of his eyes being just normal blood red eyes. "nice to meet you TenTen i'm Dendrac....you wouldn't know a Naruto would you?" [Kurama: boy don't be stupid Naruto died long before you where born Me: shhh im wondering....] his ears laying back against his head.

(If you don't know xD Dendrac is the jinchuriki for the nine tailed fox after Naruto)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Getting up off of Mephisto's and meeting his eyes I smiled. "Nice meeting you Dendrac!"

"You wouldn't know a Naruto would you?"

"Naruto, yeah! Last time I saw him he was back in the village though." I thought about how he was with Sakura, if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Dendrac

Dendrac

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:26 pm

His eyes would widen. "Well somehow i went back in time...." His tail would stop, sighing, looking around. [Then what i'm i spouse to do then. Kurama: Kill? Me: whats up with you i mean ilike killing and all but...ugh]
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:33 pm

"Huh??" I let out not really sure of what he said.

Suddenly the fact that Mephisto was still on the ground. Crouching down with my knees in my chest, one armwrapped around my knees while the other arm reached out for Mephisto poking his head. After no response I knew something that would give him chills. Staring at Mephisto's tail I went poked it knowingthat his tail was extremely sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)   Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing beach (rp everyone welcome)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Original Roleplays :: Original Rp-
Jump to: