AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's blog!!! X33

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Roronoa Zoro
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:12 am

SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GUESS WHO GOT THE SECOND HIGHEST SCORE ON AN ESSAY INTHE WHOLE CLASS??????????!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD ME!!!!!!! YEEEEEAAAHHYYUUUUHHH I did!!! XDD haha HAPPINESS!!!!!! X9 Me gots a 92/100!!!!! XDDD LOVED IT SOO MUCH I EVEN HUNG IT ON MY WALL!!!!! XDD It's hanging on my wall right now!! XDD HAHAHAHA XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. DAY!!!!!! I'm thankful for that smart man to have given equality throughout the different ethnicities!!! =33 although it was only between blacks and whites first, at the time... BUT still he was an amazing man who spoke with pride!! and i am thankfull for that!! =33

although... i have to say.... i don't want to go to school tomorrow!! T^T

OOHH I seriously finished Blue Exorcist today!! all day, the whole time i was on, i was watching Blue Exorcist!!! LOVED IT!!!! I love Rin x33 although... i have to say... Ryuji Suguro ( Bon ) is really my number one guy on there!! X33 totally my type x33 heehee x33 no offense Rin xPP haha xDD and I have to say Mephisto is completely adorable!! XDD him and his pink objects!! XDD haha xDD Amaimon is adorable too!!! I admit he was crazy for a llittle while BUT still adorable in most of his scenes xPP haha xDD OOHH AND SHURA!!! I love her!! haha xDD ( i usually don't like big breasted characters BUT she's the second exception!! haha xDD )

.... well to sum it up!!! I LOVE that anime!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Me gots no school today!!!! X33 heehee WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! X9

Although I still gots home work xPP haha xDD i'll sodo them since it's not that hard xPP but.... Other than that..... It's SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:00 pm

You know... I've actually been soending more time on here than on FB xPP haha xDD I just continuously find myself going on here more often than FB o.o haha xDD I think it's pretty amazing xDD haha I spend modt of my time RPing and talking to Bro and Mephisto than talking to my friends at my school... I think it's cuz I talk to them everyday already so I don't really need FB to talk betwen my friends BUT I check every now and then for Family contact xDD BUT most of the time I'm on here nore than anything ekse xPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Oohh mai gaad!! I was exoecting so much more from the other classes!! I expected them to have a harder hitting performance BUT my ckasses performance ended up being one of the few hard hitting performances throughout the whole thing!!! 0.0 haha xDD ROCKED IT!!!! XDD LOVED IT!!

Random stuff!! When my ride came, and I was waiting outside, there was this little boy who was dancing on our campus, cuz everyone was going home!! He was adorable!! Being all gangster!! Haha cuuttee!! =33 OH and while I was back stage and other class was performing, while their song was playing, there was this one guys who shimmied ( spell check?? 0.0 ) and I complimented on how he danced really good xDD haha xDD haha it was cute x33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Ahhh, new semster!!!! XDD heehee starting fresh, you know?! ;9 OH aanndd gots a new book this weelend!!! XDD already half way through it aaanndd LOVE the main girl!!! Kate Appleton is her name aanndd sshhee is adorable!!! XDD honestly a white version of me... besides Akasha!! Haha xDD she's short BUTvery ibdependent and has a cute baby face x33 haha xDD

Aanndd GOAL IS TO GET GOOD GRADES AND PASS ALL CLASSES ....ALSO FINISH A FEW STORIES THAT I NEED TO FINISH T^T haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Tenten Hyuuga wrote:
Ahhh, new semster!!!! XDD heehee starting fresh, you know?! ;9 OH aanndd gots a new book this weelend!!! XDD already half way through it aaanndd LOVE the main girl!!! Kate Appleton is her name aanndd sshhee is adorable!!! XDD honestly a white version of me... besides Akasha!! Haha xDD she's short BUTvery ibdependent and has a cute baby face x33 haha xDD

Aanndd GOAL IS TO GET GOOD GRADES AND PASS ALL CLASSES ....ALSO FINISH A FEW STORIES THAT I NEED TO FINISH T^T haha xDD

FINISH MY STORY WOMAN! xDDD
Oh and how was your new classes?
My favorite period is probably 5th xD Omg Chris had me laughing a ton today in Rogers class. Psh, he doesn't even notice! Dude, Rogers is so freaking laid back and has selective hearing. Chris was being such a pervert today and he never even got in trouble!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Yeah I know... *goes in depressing corner and dies out of disappointment of myself*
Haha they're good!! I have a good feeling this semster is gunne be better!! X33
Haha niiiccee!! XDD isn't Rogers always like that?! XPP or maybe that was just me xPP haha xDD
You and your perverted friends..... Which includes me.. XPP haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Mkaaay!! XDD soo I know I haven' really been updating my blog even though I am on here all the time BUT!!! Here we go!! X33 soo our school has two lunches so since we have soo many students the school had to split the amount of students in half and one half has lunch after third period while the other half have to wait until after 4th periode to have their lunch.... And so my eant is that my best friend Akasha USED to have the same lunches.... But since everyone's schedule changed because of fhe new semester me amd Akasha don't have the same lunch... T^T sad panda!!!~ T^T although, good thing is I'm not alnlone O.0 haha xDD BUT every day, now, I'm always expecting Akasha to join lunch with me TT^TT

Aannddd I WANT to change outta my sign language class, ASL class, BUT I love my other classes cuz I gots my friends in most of my classes and I don' wanna leave em T^T so I think I'm gunna think about it more T^T
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 pm

I gotz an AWESOME new coat that was on sale!!! CHEAP PERSON OVER HERE!!! XDD haha xDD AND a cheap hat as well!!!! ONLEH $1!!!! XDD haha xDD OOOO!~ and flanel that was originally $42 but was cut to %21 AND it was additional %50 off it ended up being.. like, $11!!!!~ XDDD haha xDD LOVED IT!! XDD haha xDD

AND now that I'm wearing the hat my parent's are calling me Bruna Mars ( girl version of Bruno Mars haha xDD )
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:49 pm

... I've been reading Hunger Games series and finished Catching Fire, which is the second book, recently..... For those who haven't read it yet.... READ IT!!!! *^* I kid you not!!! You are required to read it!!! It's so amazing!!!!!! XDD haha xDD it has a whole bunch of action, drama, comedy, romance, and even Fantasy!! IT'S AMUST!!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 pm

GAME FACE ON!!!!! *^* HUUUUU!~ MUST get grades up and balance free time with homework!! *^* time to get serious!! X33

MUST read Great Gatsby for english, work hard in US History so I can get out of tutorial... and honestly... even it means cheating every now and then ;9 sshhhhh!~ X9 haha xDD

AAANNNDD MUST READ MOCKINGJAY!!!!!! cuz you know that new movie Hunger Games is coming out soon I plan on finish the third book sometime this week!! *^* GOAL!!! XDD

not much to say BUT that's pretty much it!! XDD

LOVES YAH ALL!!!~ <3
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:37 pm

My friend Chelsea showed me this video and I HONESTLY fell in LOVE with that guy in the green shirt!!! He's Gero!!! Haha xDD Gero just simply UH MAY ZING!!!! XDD haha xDD HIS VOICE!!!! *Shivers* aahhhh!~ LOVE IT!! <3 IF YOU"RE MY FRIEND YOU'D THINK HE"S UH MAY ZING!!!! XDDD hahaha xDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 pm

OOOII!! This is a MUST RESPONSE!!!!

do you think that i should keep my profile like it is now? OR restart the whole thing making as though Tenten hadn't married Neji??.... Cuz I kinda want to restart to start anew BUT I'm wondering maybe not?..... I DUNNO!!!! NEEDS OPINIONS!!!!! T^T
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:26 pm

I RESTARTED ANYWAYS!! XDD ahaha xD TOTALLY forgot that I posted this xPP haha xDD BUT other than that!! XDD My friend showed me this HILARIOUS video of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged!! XDD haha xDD I've watched this video SOO many times that I've seriously recited the lines over a million times!! XDD haha xDD I just can't get over how funny this shiz is!! XDD haha xDD ( I've been saying Shiz a whole bunc now >3< haha xDD )

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 am

mkaayy.... well I've been busy all day today so I'm sorry BUT I'm going to die now... well sleeping wise cuz I'm pretty much forcing myself to stay awake >3> NIGHTY NIGHT!!! Me is tired!! >3>
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

mkaaayyzz!! WELL!!! Akira and Lanna spent the night over at my house last night =DD Time seemed to have slipped between my fingers for me xPP haha xDD BUT it was fun!! XDD

Although at the moment... i'm kinda lonely T^T poor me and I feel like RPing too but everyone's busy or not on at the moment T^T *cries all by myself while the Mr. Lonely song played in the background* T^T
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:52 pm

playing Call of Duty and stupid Grenades are pissing me off!!!! >^<
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:06 am

FINALLY!!!!! Final draft of 5 page essay is done!!!! Workin my butt off just for English!!! TT^TT why must I love Dnglish so much??!!! TT^TT haha xDD I know I'm weird BUT I am who I am xDD You'll love me either way haha xDD KIDDING!! I'm not so sure BUT that's what I've been told so I dunno xPP haha xDD ANYWAYS!! Stupid school is stressin me out.... Especially since I only have a little more than a year before I gradute from High school......... Eeeeeehh!!! Scary!!! BUT I WILL work my best!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 pm

GUYZ!!! GUESS WHO'S GOING TO PROM??!! XDD MEE!!!!!! XDD haha although while everyone is going as couples... my friends and I are going as forever alone.... actually it's established that we'll be Forever Available!! haha xDD BUT YEAH !!! ME IS GOING TO PROM!!!! EXCITED!!! XDD It's tomorrow xD gunna go over at my firnds place x33
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 am

WHOO!!! I'm so excited! Originally, I didn't wanna go. But the idea of getting dressed up and making one night really special, now it sounds like fun! I can't wait to see you in your dress tonight! I've only seen pics of what it looks like. >__<
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Hope you guys have fun...me, i never went to a prom, never will lol
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Yeeeaahh!!! Well I haven't seen your dress yet so I guess it'll be a surprise ;9 haha xDD remeber to save a dance for me!!! XDD

YO!!! Onii-chan and Shura-nee-chan!! If you happen to read this... Your Imotou-chan is going to Prom!!! xDD will post pictures Promise!!! ;3 haha xDD

Awwz!! It's okay Raita!! I don't really consider prom imortant cuz the only reason I go is to stay out late with my friends!! xDD which is what I consider the real importance of prom; to spend time with those loved ones, which I think can be whenever. It doesn't have to be prom it can be whenever you feel like x33 ... If that makes sense xPP haha xDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Bitch, my dress was SEXY. xD
Jk. I loved your dress, it was so pretty! 8D You should tell Adrianna to upload the pics for us!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Haha I know!! ;9 haha xDD

Awwwz!! Thank you!!! I forgot to take a pic before I left!! So I can't post it T^T Sad face!!! TT^TT haha oh well!! As soon as I get the prom pics i'll post em x33

OH!! I will message her right now xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's blog!!! X33
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: