AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's blog!!! X33

Go down 
+6
Setsu Heel
Roronoa Zoro
Kisho kuroboshi
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
Tenten
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Gotz mah hair cut short!!! XDD haha I think it's pretty cute BUT not really what I expected BUT still cute in it's own way!! XDD imma curl it tomorrow with my straightener!!! ;9
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Did it!!! And today just watched the Happy Feet Two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD aanndd took a pic yesterday after school and a whole bunch of people goibg "OH MY GOSH!! You cut your hair!!!" Or "OH MY GASH!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!" One of my teachers even stopped in mid sentence if teach telling me that she loved my hair!! XDD haha NO JOKE!!! XDD here's a pic of my new curled hair!!! X33

Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 2011-120
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Happy Thanksgiving lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 I hope for a happy holidays!!!!! From Tenten!!!! With a whole bunch of love to you all!!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Bec

Bec

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Happy thanksgiving Ten-Ten!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Awwwz thanks Bec!! =33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 pm

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and said the three words of appreciation to at least one person!!!! XDD oh!! You don't know what the three words of appreciation are??! 0.0 i'll tell you....... *whispers* the three words of apreciation are..... I love you!~ *giggles*

I honestly don't care if it's just your family or your friends who you said it to just say it someone!! X33 cuz it's always good to appreciate your loved ones!!! X33 make them feel loved!!!!! Sooo I wanna say..... I love you all!!!! XDD

I love Akira for always being such an amazing strong girl!! I'm proud to call you my daughter!! T^T *sniff sniff* but seriously for being there when I lost my other friend for a while you stood there with me always there to make me laugh and just be there for me. Even though I haven't had a long talk with you in a long time I still love you!! I hope to have more mother and daughter bonding time with you!!! I really do wanna thank you for being such an awesome friend!! I'm glad we both met in 5th grade!! Cuz those were the fun days! And it's still fun being friends with you AND I hope more amazing fun friend days are to come into the future even after we all move out of our parent's house.

Zoro... You know I love yah bro!! One of the closest guy friends ever!! XDD I seriously appreciate you for always being there when I needed someone to talk to!! Even in my sadest hour you still had the power to make me laugh even cry tears of joy for having such an amazing bro like you!! <3 with your strong words, amazing speeches, and you incredibly awesome personality, you were able to make me smile again! =33 and I love yah for that!! I can't really remember the first time we talked to each other BUT all the conversaions we had are our amazing bro and sis conversation!! I even remember our arguement on who's awesomer *giggles* I would it was you who was awesomer but then you would say it was me ... Ahh~ those were good times =33 and even though you've probably been busy and we haven't talked in forever I hope for our amazing Bro and Sis relationship continues on as long as possible!!

Miharu!! You know I love yah!! XDD haha I really do appreciate you!! I love your honesty and amazing but kinda perverted personality!! XDD haha xDD I know I havent finished your story STILL but!!!! I will try my hardest to finish it!! Promise!!! I'm sorry for having wait almost 2 years I feel really bad for making wait this long... BUT you know I love yah!! And out of love, I will do my best to finish it!! XDD I remember the days back in middle school where we were in anime club!! XPP haha back then and even now you still have that massive obsessive crush on Kakashi!! XDD haha BUT it's okay!! Cuz i'm the same with my Ikuto Tsukiyomi!! x33 heehee ANYWAYS!! I love you and hope that your life will be the hapliest as soon as you move out!! And I hope that our amazing weird obsessive perverted relationship continues even after we move out!! XDD

and last BUT not least, Neji!!! You know I love you too!! <3 well even thouvh our relationship didn't turn out amazing I still don't regret meeting or dating you!!! I know that you don't go on this RP site BUT either way I still appreciate you!!! All tge times we would RP as a couple I hoped we would be a couple and we did! =33 and I was happy!! But in my head I knew that our long distance relationship wouldn't last that long BUT I still loved every moment of our lovey dovey relationship!~ I even remember the times where we would argue on who loves who more ^//^ haha well although I most likey still have feelings for you I have moved to a guy that actually goes to my school. Heehee ^//^ as soon as you reply to my FB PM then I would tell you honestly but since this is probably the best I can do right now since you haven't been on in a while I still wanna let you know that I appreciate you a lot!! And I hope that you will still be my friend even though i'm with someone else!! =33 ( although we aren't officially going out just yet ^//^ ) anyways!! I hope that you find a girl there in Japan and also, I love you Yuki!!~ <3

I hope for an amazing Christmas as well!!!!!! Love you!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:21 am

Sorry Bro BUT it's just so temting!!!! XDD mkaay you know I blogged about the people I love and how I love them with a passuon and each told them that I do love them!! Well my bro, Zoro had mentioned it in our rediculously long PM stream thingie for who knows how long we've been PMing each other.... Dang... A Loooonngg time xPP BUT anyways he recently wrote me a paragraph... *tears up outta happiness* and it just makes me wanna hug you bro!! xDD anyways!! Here is the paragraph!! :

One of the kindest, most positive, great to be around people I know is you, Tenten. You have an amazing gift - To always make someone smile. Whenever I read one of your messages, I always smile. Whenever I read one of your posts, I smile! I don't know how you do it, but you can always make someone smile! You can always cheer someone up

You're... incredible! We've had so many good times together (well... chats together...xD) and I look forward to talking to you more! Every time when I log on here, I always look forward to reading a message from you 8D You have an amazingly firm belief in yourself, and I highly respect that! I don't know how to explain to you how amazing you are... the only word I can use is incredible! xD There's so many good things about you that are unexplainable because people like you are so rare these days... Feel special cause your unexplainable xD

Awwwwwwwzzzzz!!! <3 yah bro!! XDD haha so sweet!! Like I said before!! You are awesomer!!! XDD haha well I would show you my pic I took of myself and Zoro's Pic but it's 2:20 am here and i'm about to die right now.... Sleeping wise I mean xPP haha xDD anyways!!! I LOVE YOU LEON!!!! Best bro ever!!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm

;____;
Awwwww I feel so loved! <3 I love ya Ten-Ten! XD Lol I hope my story gets done before this year ends or I will have the right to hit you! (Even though I probably won't) I'm glad we met in Middle school and I feel bad since I'm the one who corrupted you xDD its my perverted fault for making you perverted!
Lmfao I remember when you use to obsess over Shikamaru and me Kakasbi back then. Good times! XD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:34 am

Oohh maan!! I remember those times!! XDD although i've changed my guy xPP haha xDD honestly I still like Shikamaru but ... It's just Ikuto's smexiness.... *sighs* it's just ... Too smexi..... *sigh* haha xDD so smexi that whenever I hear his Japanese voice it sends chills down my spine.... And that's no joke!!! 0.0 literally feeling chills whenever I hear his character song!!! XDD hhhhhaaaa!!!!!! XDD ANYWAYS!!!!! I love you as well and it's okay!! That happened a long time ago aanndd so there's nothing you can do about it =33 I still love you and appreciate you with much honesty!!! <3 U!!!!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:15 pm

OH!! I almost forgot!!!!!!! Here's my pic to him and his pic to me!!! XDD LOVE YAH BRO!!! <3

This is his pic!! Ain't he adorable!!! XDD
Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 Candyx10

My pic!!! X33.. Meh xP haha xDD
Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 Picsin12
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Relationship complaint!!: uugghh okay so you know... I like thos one guy at my school BUT I don't know him that well and he doesn't know my other sides of myself BUT I do plan on getting to know him more and having him one of my closest guy friends and I KINDA get the hint that he likes me too cuz all my froends says he does like me BUT he.... Doesn't... Do anything......... I mean it might be cuz he's shy or something but i'm starting second guess myself a little.... My friends say I shouldn't but it is how I feel and I can't really change it...

ALTHOUGH even IF he ends up not liking me I still wanna be friends anyways x33 FINGERS CROSSED!!!!! X33 here's hoping =33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Mkaay... So i'm currently pissed off at a few of my friends that kept telling me that I did something on purpose when it was only a coincidence... And one of the few things that annoy me is people not believing the truth I tell them.... I don't lie... So why would you expect me to lie when i've never lied before!! Actually the last time I lied was when I was a small kid!! So don't freaking tell me i'm lying when i'm telling truth!!!! I mean, I can handle small teasing but if it continues on and seriously no one believes me.... Then you all can just go away or just seriously STOP!!!

Hint: I didn't even put ONE single face which means I am DEAD SERIOUS....
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Me: Ma~! I want footie pajamas!
Mom: why??!! Are you a nerd?!
Me: ...YEAH!! °0°
Mom: what?!! 0_0
Me: yeah imma nerd!! Why? Do you want me to be one of the 'popular people'? *uses air quotations*
Mom: No!! I want you to be normal!!
Me: no one is normal at my school!!
Mom: what?! So you and Akasha are-*gets cut off be me*
Me: Nerds!! Yeah!!!
Mom: wha-?! Wow!!

Haha oohhh mom!! X33 i've known this my whole life and you're just getting it now when I told you?!.... Aahhh my my... *sigh with a chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 pm

HEEY YOU GUYZ!!! well since it's Christmas break over here i hope everyone will have a very mery christmas, happy holidays, aannndd an amazing new years!!!! XDDD haha xDD I love you all!! i cannot describe how each one of my friends are very important to me!! if you guys were here i wouldn't even be living and be who i am right now xDD aanndd Of course that includes my family as well BUT all my friends are on here sooo!!! I WISH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MYFRIENDS A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!!!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:38 am

DUUUUE!!! EFFIN SICK!!!!!!! threw up five times already aanndd it's already 8:30 in the morning ................ I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:03 am

was throwing up for hours!!!!!! BUT after taking a LONG nap and dealing with my stomach ache for such a long time i soon started feeling better now =33 i've stopped throwing up but my stomach isn't COMPLETELY better BUT still better than what it felt like this morning xPP haha xDD SOO NO WORRIES!!!!!!!! I'm sure I'll get better really soon =33 i have confidence in myself that I'm a strong girl!! aanndd no sickness is gunna bring me down!! XPP Zoro said he was sick as well soo i wish you the best and i know you're strong as well and you can totally get this sickness outta you!! XDD haha xDD GET BETTER SOON BRO!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:38 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X33

I hope that you all are spending time with you're loved ones or... For those who aren't.... Well I hope you're at least thinking about your loved ones!!! =33

Personally i'm om my way to my my Family Christmas Party!!! =33 can't wait to see my Couzin's and mu Aunts and Uncles!!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Haaaaaah!!!! Playing a fighting game!!!!! Aannddd enjoying it!!!! XDD playing ULTIMATE MARVAL VS CAPCOM 3!!!!!!!!!!! I've won against both of my bros like.... 7-8 times??!! XDD haha xDD

Devil May Cry people!!!! Vergil and Dante are on here!!!!! XDD LOVIN VERGIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 am

HAPPY NEW YEARS YOU GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bunch of hugs and kisses from me!!!!!! X33
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Did you guys see my new Avii?! Cuz me put the words there!! XDD haha xDD I thought it's pretty cute x33 heehee CX

DUUDE!!!!! It's finally weekend!!! Me gets to sleep in!!! XDD haha xDD wooooo!!!!~ xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 2:59 am

Apparently that one friend I lost last year and slightly got back.. needs to talk to me monday... I'm kinda worried cuz she's one of those... Extremely honest people.... It kinda scares me that she wants to discuss something with me but at the same time I know I shouldn't cuz it woyld just add more stress to me... I need something to take my mind off of stress... Homework??........ Hah!! ...maybe >3> ....Movies??! ... Most likely... Bro... I might need your comfort right now...
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm

BRO you're a bunch of help, cheered me up just by your amazing words! i know I've said thank you soo many times but it's just you've been so much help that I'm wondering what would i do without you?! XDD haha xDD as we said to each other, already xDD haha xDD I LOVE YOU BRO!! i loved your speech so much that i even screen saved them!! just recently! XDD haha xDD

... AHEM... as for our RP in Ouran let it be as interesting as possible!! XDD haha xDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:52 am

I SHOULD BE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW BUT THE POWER OF RPING IS KEEPING ME AWAKE!!!!!!!!! XDD Haha XDD
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Listening to this song constantly at this moment!! xDD actually I'm not really just listening to it... I'm also singing along to it as well!!! haha xDD makes me wanna watch Sailor Moon all over again!!! XDDD

SAILOR MOON!!!!!! XDDD hahaha xDD Ahhh... my childhood... well that including Inuyasha!! XDD haha xDD YEAH i watch Inuyasha when i was a kid EVEN THOUGH it was on adult swim i watched it anyways!!! XDD haha xDD

Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:36 am

Why is it that life seems to get more and more difficult as you grow older??..... I dunno but I need to keep going... live life to fullest but that doesn't mean I'll stop working hard to graduate... CX

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOORRRYYY BRO! GOTTA SLEEP, MAN... *DIES ON BED WHILE SINGING SAILOR MOON OPENING* XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's blog!!! X33   Tenten's blog!!! X33 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's blog!!! X33
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: