AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenten's House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenten

Tenten

Tenten's House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:11 pm

"That's good, now both you and your sister go get ready for breakfast and wake up your father, will you?" Tenten mentioned as I headed back to where Zoro was. "You sure you're okay, Zoro?" I asked trying to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:24 pm

"Akira!" Tenten let out hearong her Daiughter's voice. "My friend, Zoro accidentally injured her." Tenten let out hoping she wouldn't worry too much.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Akira's eyes would narrow before she growled. Clenching her fist she'll try to calm down before sighing."who is this friend?" She asks before flipping her hair back ( I look like what I am in d avvie) . Resting her hand on her sword's handle she would slouch slightly
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:52 pm

"Now, remember Akira... It was only accidently..." I informed again. "My friend Zoro Roronoa." I introduced as I motioned to the green haired man sitting down against the living room wall.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:58 pm

" I understand mother." Akira says calmly before looking at the green haired man. Akira would analyze this male before turning to her mother " mother can diachi come with me to the hyuuga dojo as for you to come too. Cause I'm trying to perfect my sword training and you are good with kunai' and stuff.. I just need a simple training challenge." She' ll say smiling softly yet she was sort of angry luckily enough it was her than her father
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm

"Alright, let me finish breakfast and wake up your Father... He's still asleep..." I let out as I headed towards my room.
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

Akira would nod before placing both of her katanas down. She would then head towards the kitchen and find a bottle of rum in the refrigerator. Smiling she will began to take a swig
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:37 pm

I simply nodded in response to Tenten's question. Not a minute later, a girl entered the house, demanding to know what had happened to Kamiko. I sighed and shut my eye, letting Tenten explain the situation. After things were calm, I glanced over at the girl. The first thing that came into my line of sight was the sword she carried; I could not help but smirk. She had a strong spirit, much like Kuina. I shook my head and stood, walking over to the place I had left my swords. I grabbed them, placed them on my haramaki, then headed to the door. They were going to go train, and I knew that they didn't need me around for that. Plus, I had to go hunt down the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 pm

"Neji!! Get up, sweetie!!" I let out entering my room seeing that he was still asleep. After seeing that he ha.d gotten out of bed ileft to see that Akira had found a bottle of rum. Soon rushing to the kitchen to make breakfast. Seeing Zoro about to leave, "Zoro why not wait a while... I'll make you food as well..." I suggested as I continued making breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

Location : Among the Straw-Hat Crew, training to be the World's Greatest Swordsman.

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:09 pm

"Nah, it's fine. I don't want to get in your guys' way, you've done enough for me afterall. And, I think I've caused you enough trouble." I flashed one of my very rare smiles for a second, then it vanished like it never appeared.

(Short post -_-)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm

"Aww, common! It's an apology from me about the whole attack from us." I let out trying to be kind to my friend I haven't seen in a long while. I was almost finished with putting Zoro's portion in a bento box. Three layered bento box for him.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 pm

I waved a hand and sighed, ""Fine, I'll stay..." I leaned back on the door and, once more, casually crossed my arms over my chest. Though, I raised a hand and rubbed my scarred eye before dropping it back in place. I boringly watched Tenten prepare the breakfast, dozing off every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:32 pm

After finishing making Zoro's bento I wrapped it in a cloth and motioned for him to take it. "Here." I let out with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:52 pm

Once she finished making my meal, I walked towards it and took it. "...Thanks..." I muttered in an almost silent whisper while looking down at the bento. The word tasted so unfamiliar upon my tongue, like it was a new spice. I didn't really like it. I turned to the table and took a few steps before I reached. Then I placed the bento on the table, pulled out a chair, took a seat, and waited for everyone else to claim their seat.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:33 pm

Soon Neji came out fromm our room and saw Zoro at the table. "Zoro?" Neji let out in a question as Kamiko and Daichi came out from their rooms and and sat down at the table across from Zoro.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 pm

"Who else carries around three swords?" I yawned. Yeah, I could feel a nap coming on. Sleep. An unconscious void of dreams that do not turn to dust. We live in a world of dreams and reverie, after all.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 pm

"He came a barged in... literally." I informed smiling motioning towards the front door. Neji took a glance at the door then at Zoro. I soon noticed that he was wearing his regular outfit with a bag over his shoulder. "Going out on a mission again?" I asked knowing the answer already even without asking him. "Unfortunately... Hokage-sama said it's a 'must' mission that only I'm capable of." Neji informed me as he sat down next to Daichi and an empty seat. I then served the food listening to Neji talkin about mission letting out an 'Ohh...' as I sat in the empty space between Neji and Zoro, I noticed that Zoro looked tried. "Zoro?.. you tired??" I asked slightly worried.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:34 pm

"What'd you expect me to do...?" I huffed beneath my breath and leaned back in my chair, thinking. I heard the faint voices of Neji and Tenten, but couldn't make out words. I was too deep in my thoughts. I couldn't even place what I was thinking about, but it was surely something. I snapped back into the real world when I felt a presence beside me, only to find out it was just Tenten. She looked at me concernedly, and her mouth moved, but I was still out of it. Couldn't hear her or read her lips. "Huh?" I twitched an eyebrow upwards and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:44 pm

I looked at him seeing as he was about to pass out. "I asked if you were tired, but seeing as you look about to pass out why don't you take the guess room??" I let out getting back up to escourt him to the guess room.
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 am

"Tenten, I'm fine, really." I said reassuringly while undoing the cloth that held the bento. Once I was done, I picked up some chopsticks, then I picked up a piece of meat. I raised it to my mouth, but jolted to a stop just short of it. Shit... I dropped the utensils, and they fell to the floor with a light cluttering sound, meat tackling down with it. I paused, eye widened with a hazy glaze to it. My teeth clenched harshly together and sweat started forming on my face. My right hand flashed above where my heart was located, and I fisted my hand over it. Then, I raised my left hand over my mouth, trying to suppress the hacking coughs that were racking my body. I felt a warm liquid splat onto my hand - Blood. The blood that started traveling up my gullet was keeping me from breathing. My chest had tightened and my heart was beating so god damn hard with too much strength; it felt like it was going to break out of my ribcage. Every shuddering breath I attempted to take only felt like it brought more pain. This just was not my day.
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:36 am

I looked at him still worried as I sat back down, seeing him starting to eat made me think that he really was okay but then seeing him dropping his chopsticks made me widen my eyes with complete worry and horror. "Zoro?!" I shouted as everyone got out of their chairs and their attention completely on Zoro as he coughed out blood. "Your chest hurts??!!" I asked out loud as I got up and placed my hands in his shoulder and back. "Lay down, Zoro... Let me see if I can heal it." I let out determinded to heal him as best as I can. Although I have trained under Tsunade-sama along with Sakura and soon after, Ino joined. Since I didn't have much control over my chakra as much as much as Sakura, Tsunade-sama had said I was good enough. Laying Zoro down taking off his shirt to I was able to heal him easily, light green chakra came enveloping my hands that were hovering over Zoro's heart. Seeing his heart in my mind, it was beating uncontrolably fast. I scrunched up my eye brows as I tried to find the problem within him. Checking his Heart and lungs for injuries and when finding a couple small ones and a few large.

( haha that's all that I could think up of... =_= ... It's not that good but... OH WELL!!!!! >__< )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 pm

At first, when Tenten tried to lay me down, I lifted my hand from my heart and attempted to push her away. I took my hand back over my heart when another wave of pain hit it, however. Coughs were still sounding out of my throat, and blood started to leak from my mouth. Mentally, I cursed. I laid down under the force of Tenten, giving up all resistance. When she lifted off my shirt, I unwillingly lifted my right hand from the wrinkled material. Then, I flashed it back over above heart and clang to the skin, etching finger marks into it. Her words finally registered in my mind. Heal? How the freak could she just heal me? It took time, a lot of time. Or more so, that was what I thought. I must have been wrong, though, because when some kind of glowing green light enveloped her hands, my heart started to feel somewhat better. I removed my right hand. The blood stopped clogging my throat. I removed my left hand. There was still a despicable pain in my heart, thus I moved my right hand to my heart again; the pain was much more less than before, though. Despite the easing of pain from her "magic" I tried to jolt away. It was only instinct, I had no idea what she was doing!

(lol no, it was a good post!)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Seeing his heart had a lot of internal injuries I only focused on his heart. I focused intently on heal him as i was trying to make sure this wouldn't happen again. After a few more minutes i had heal most of his internal wounds but suddenly Zoro had moved away from my healing hands. ( haha yes i said healing hands haha xDD ) "Zoro?" I asked out loud as the green chakra had disappeared and my eyes shot open from the sudden disconnection. "what's wrong??... did it hurt??" I asked worried about how this must be so sudden for him, since he wasn't used to our Ninja ways. ( hehe Ninja ways... sounds like Naruto XPP haha xDD )

( OOH and yess I... kinda... complimented Sakura.... but I only 'kinda' like her when she's older xPP haha xDD )

( SORRY i'm kinda hyper from the fruit loops i'm eating XDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 pm

I shook my head, "Nah, it don't hurt... just not used to whatever the hell your doin'..." My voice was dry and raspy, and an all too familiar metallic taste lingered in my mouth. I sat up, chest a little sore, and I looked at Tenten's hands, then at her face, "How many times am I gonna have to thank you...?" I muttered and sighed heavily, dropping my hand to my side while standing up. At first, when I was completely up, my vision darkened and blurred, but I shook my head and it went back to normal after a couple of seconds. I took a step, meh, just slightly dizzy and off balanced. I'd be fine in no time. "So..." I mumbled awkwardly, I hated when all attention was on me, "Breakfast, anyone?" Past was forgotten.

(xD Don't be sorry :p)
Back to top Go down
Tenten

Tenten

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 pm

I sighed of relief as I hunched my back a little. "you don't have to say 'Thank you' I just did anyone would have done if they saw their friend having trouble breathing and I had healing powers..." I let out with a small laugh. "But you sure you don't want me to continue healing?" I suggested as i got up thinking the he was mostly head right now but still had a few more left unhealed. I wonder how he had such internal injuries... Hearing Zoro suggest breakfast I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenten's House   Tenten's House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenten's House
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Anime Roleplays :: Anime Rp-
Jump to: